Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Team Kuroi-Sabaku's First Meeting Empty Team Kuroi-Sabaku's First Meeting

Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:54 am

Kaito
Inuzuka

The day had finally come.

After almost a year of being a Sunagakure shinobi, and after all of the hardships that young Uchiha, Kaito had bore during that time, he was finally being sorted into a 3-man cell of Genin. He had received an official letter stating as such; one that requested his presence for a meeting with his new team.

He couldn't help but be excited as the team would be led by an experienced Jounin from the village's forces, albeit one that Kaito had yet to meet himself. Despite this, it would mean the opportunity to grow as a shinobi himself, and if he and the other Genin showcased their worth to their new Sensei, the opportunity for a lost more dangerous and exhilarating missions.

Before he left his apartment an entire hour before the designated meeting time, Kaito made a point of drawing up a list of his elemental affinities. These affinities included Water-Release, Earth-Release, Wind-Release, and the famous Wood-Release granted to him by the Kazekage's implantation of Senju DNA into his body. He also drew up a list of all the techniques and skills that he personally knew so that he could help to devise any potential collaboration techniques or strategies with his new teammates if the situation called for it.

The Genin also made sure to clean himself up nicely as well, wanting to make a good first impression, and despite the fact that he was in all actuality an Uchiha, he still opted to bare the claw marks of the Inuzuka upon both of his cheeks. It was in respect to his two adoptive parents, both of whom had been from the Inuzuka clan and whom had passed away only a short while beforehand.

It was all still too fresh in Kaito's mind, and he could only hope that being a part of this new team would allow him to overcome the feeling of loss that was bearing down on him as of late.

Sooner rather than later the False Inuzuka would arrive to the meeting location. Looking at a large clock on the side of a nearby building, he realized that he was still a whole 45 minutes early. He was the first to arrive, even before their new Jounin Sensei. Kaito didn't mind, however; it would just go to show how punctual and raring to go that he truly was.

He would take a seat on one of the benches in the specified location and he would patiently continue to await the rest of his new teammates as he did so...

Team Kuroi-Sabaku's First Meeting Pagebreak6

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 429]
[Word Count (Total) - 429]

Senshi Sotenki
Senshi Sotenki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Senshi and Ryou
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Vagabonds

Team Kuroi-Sabaku's First Meeting Empty Re: Team Kuroi-Sabaku's First Meeting

Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:09 am
It was finally the day that Travin had been waiting for. For what felt like forever. Today he would get put in his own team. The final decisions as to where all the genin were going to be going was supposed to be done this morning, and letters would be sent out to let everyone know who they got paired up with and who their new jounin sensei would be. While Travin hadn’t spent too much time getting to know all the genin of the village, and had yet to meet very many jounin. His dreams the night before were filled with possibilities. That his team and himself would be super crazy strong and doing things that changed the world. When reality set back in when he woke up, he knew that it was probably not going to happen. However, he also knew that it would be extremely cool to have a ten-foot tall sensei that shot lasers out of his eye and could pick up a building, though. 

Getting himself ready, the letter finally arrived at his door. Opening it, Travin read over it, telling him that he had been assigned to a team of Kushimaru sensei, Kaito Inuzuka, and Takumashi Greenhouse. Travin had yet to meet any of them, and his imagination ran wild with the possibilities that the people would have. While Kushimaru’s name didn’t really tell him anything. Travin knew that the Inuzuka clan bred dogs and was able to use them in combat somehow, and that Takumashi’s name Greenhouse kind of just yelled that he did something with plants. Who knew, maybe he was from that Senju clan that Travin had heard about. He just hopped that he wasn’t some weird guy that could like only control pollen or something. 

Walking out of his house, Travin made his way to the meeting spot. Thankfully it wasn’t that long of a walk from his house and he was able to get there pretty quick. Walking in, Travin noticed that someone else had gotten their first. It wasn’t a big deal as he was not really planning on being the first one here, and it kind of took some stress off of him since he didn’t want to look too excited about it. Even though this was the most excited he had been in a long time, he was trying and mostly failing at hiding it. “Hay, my name is Travin” he would say as he closed the distance with who he could only imagine was his new teammate considering that he had the Inuzuka clan marks on his face. However, Travin thought it weird that he didn’t have any dogs with him, but he wasn’t very sure on how that worked anyway.

WC-456
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:10 am
Platinum White hair, almost mistaken for blonde in the sun due to how it reflected the light, and standing at six foot five inches. The genin walked into the room , he had been instructed to go here, since he had started his own path to furthering himself into ninjadom. he was assaigned to a team, and he immediately recognized one name. Kaito, he was in the chuunin exams, and fought the man Raiden. Even better, he could get tips and tricks from a member of the team with experience in the chuunin exam, and if not before, some experience with fighting another ninja, as if their life was on the line.

Takumashi would smile at both of the others and would even wave, the gentle giant had a penchant for being kind, and even to a point of driving others crazy with his kindness. The voice that escaped his lips boomed, not loud, but bass filled for certain, a voice one could come to expect from a man of his stature, but not of his demenour of personality. "Greetings, I am Takumashi Senju, Kaito Inuzuka, I recognize you from the Chuunin exams, I had watched. It was because of those exams I decided to step up in my ninja duties and now aim to climb the ranks and earn the respect of my peers, albeit I do hope I can achive that with more than just force alone. And you must be Travin Wraith am I correct? I only assume cause you are not what I would expect from a Jounin at this time, which means Kushimaru Sensei is either hidding in the room, somewhere he can see us, or is late" Takumashi made sure to look between each person as he spoke, and even gesture at each when he refered to them, however as for their Sensei in question, he would look around for a moment as he spoke, once done he would take a seat, but would be sitting in such a way to look at the two of them.

"So while we wait for him to show himself, shall we get to know each other a bit more? According to my tests I am currently balanced in my skills, not strongest nor weakest in any field, one could call me Mid, and according to element reveal day, I am of the Water nature, with a Proclivity to Sensory jutsu, and my clan being all naturally amazing at Ninjutsu, I didnt slouch in the field either. At least that was my end of Academy Review, and until recent I only ever did small village side missions occasionally, nothing terribly large or too often, how about you two?" Takumashi would finish his barrage of information with a question that left silence until one of them broke it, and while he wanted to know about his teammate Travin, the eyes of Takumashi for the moment fell upon Kaito. Since he was a person much more accomplished form his sights, than he, Takumashi currently set Kaito as his current Idle, at least until someone more deserving stepped into the room, or Takumashi caught up to Kaito in his training at all.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:02 pm
He was never one punctuality and he didn't care for it. The towering jounin walked with no real haste in his step and he was not about to. He knew where this new squad would be meeting and he would be there. For him being the earliest showed you were a brown noser, brownie points. Being late showed either a disregard to the time of others or maybe you thought you were above them. Kushimaru wouldn't be late but he wouldn't be there waiting for them either. The Ogre made his way to the building and could see the three standing there conversing with one another. How cute they were already bonding.. He would sigh and walk over to the three, clearing his throat and ending any conversation they would be having," Fall in line," he would command as he looked each of them over with scrutiny through those amber eyes. He had the pleasure of reading the files of these three and honestly he wasn't too impressed. He could probably crush their skulls with no problem, but that wouldn't be a learning experience. Tapping a finger on his right bicep he would stand in silence before running a hand through his hair," Alright you three have been put under my care which is unfortunate for you. I don't care for weakness, brown nosing or wimps so if you have an issue with that leave. I don't care if you want to be the best or whatever your sad story is. Leave it at home. All i care about is beating you into weapons this village be proud of. You will sweat. You will bleed. You will beg for death but you won't get any. You'll be stuck as genin until you can prove yourself to me. Got it?," he'd stare at each of them, gauging their bodies for any kind of reaction, even the tiniest of twitches. The first step was establishing the pecking order. The next would be conditioning.

Walking backwards and stopping two meters from the trio he would draw a line in the ground with his left foot in front of him and another three meters behind him before standing in the center and pointing down with his right index finger," Your first test is simple. Remove me from this box. No need to explain? Good. Begin," he wouldn't move from the box. His right foot would slide backwards as he tucked his right elbow back to his side and held his left hand out, open palm. The test began now.
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:44 am
STAT PAGE:

Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:45 am

Kaito
Inuzuka

Only a few minutes after Kaito arrived at the designated meeting location, he would be joined by the rest of his squad mates.

The first to join him was a younger boy with spiky black hair. He was clad in an entirely black outfit, something that Kaito thought a bit off considering the fact that the horrendously hot sun always bore down upon the village in an unrelenting manner, but the Uchiha didn't pay it too much mind.

Kaito would rise to his feet to greet them, and the boy introduced himself as Travin Wraith. Before Kaito could reply, however, another taller individual with platinum-white hair would join them. They easily towered over Kaito, and in a bass-filled voice they introduced themselves as the third and final Genin of the team; Takahashi Senju.

"Nice to finally meet the both of you," Kaito said with a bow when Takumashi finished his greeting. "While I may have been "Kaito Inuzuka'' back during the second round of the exams, I have since come to find that my name is actually "Kaito Uchiha." Kaito let out a light chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head. "But I don't mind my old namesake. I'm still getting used to this whole Uchiha thing myself, really."

With the ice being broken by the three of them, Takumashi would go over the skills and affinities he had under his belt. Kaito wasn't the least bit surprised. He had done extensive research into the Senju clan since he received his transplant from the Third Kazekage, and their Wood-Release was majorly comprised of Earth-Release and Water-Release, both combined under the guise of Ninjutsu.

Kaito grinned at what he had heard in regards to Takumashi’s skills.

Not a bad combination, Takumashi.” He said with a hint of excitement. “I myself have affinities for Earth-Release, Water-Release, Wind-Release, and believe it or not, the Senju clan's very own Wood-Release. I have also dabbled in all sorts of technique types, but I lean towards mainly using Ninjutsu, Space-Time techniques, and Sensory techniques. If either of you ever wants help in training any of those areas of expertise, please don’t be afraid to ask.” Kaito then turned his utmost attention to Travin. “So, what about your skills, Travin?

As Travin would reply or not, in that moment he felt another Chakra entering into the area. It was major, the feeling of it much more powerful than his own. Turning around, he would be greeted with the sight of yet someone else he had never seen before. He could only assume it to be their new sensei, Kushimaru, and when the man commanded that they fall in line, he did so without any hesitation. He couldn't help but feel a bit nervous as the man looked over the three of them with intense eyes of amber, but he wouldn't dare show this. Instead, he would stand his ground, making sure to keep his head perfectly straight but also following Kushimaru’s movements with his eyes. The man then stepped back a few feet before drawing lines in the sand around him.

He’s gonna have us spar…’ Kaito thought, remembering back to his last training session with Arantima, in which the latter had done something quite similar to what Kushimaru was doing now. Realizing how small the box was, however, he quickly shook that thought from his head. ‘No. This is something different…

As soon as Kushimaru finished up and readied himself, he advised their first test; to get him to step out of the 3-meter by 3-meter box he had drawn. The Uchiha quickly began to think up a plan of action, and as soon as Kushimaru gave the trio the green light, he would waste no time in giving his new sensei a proper introduction to his true power. He would leap back exactly 6-meters behind his current position before balling both of his palms into tightly bound fists directly after he landed. He threw his arms to either side and allowed his body to undergo a rather grotesque and somewhat painful transformation.

Please take the left and right flanks, you two… I’ve got an idea.

To start, he would allow his eyes to take the form of their respective Mangekyō Sharingan. Both of the eyes would begin to bleed profusely as his mouth and nose elongated to form a snout; his nose becoming black in color and his teeth forming sharp, protruding fangs. Kaito’s ears would also shape themselves to become long with a pointed top reminiscent of a wolf.

This was the Uchiha’s “Animal Sage Mode”, and due in part to the fact that he had previously thought himself an heir to the Inuzuka lineage, his Sage Mode had taken the shape of the all-powerful wolf.

In this form, he could easily feel his Chakra and Vigor rising well above their natural levels. The power felt invigorating…

Intoxicating…

During the transformation as well Kaito would begin to whistle. This would be the “Whistle Trigger”, which allowed him to mold his Chakra with his vocal cords instead of through normal hand seals. The whistles would be the equivalent of the “Dragon” -> “Rat” -> “Hare” -> “Bird” -> “Monkey” -> and “Dragon” seals, which would mean that the Uchiha’s “Space-Time Amplifier” was now ready for action.

Again wasting no time, as soon as his body had fully transformed and his whistling of seals complete, Kaito would look at the area directly behind Kushimaru.

Kamui!’ He thought to himself.

With the twitch of his left eye, and at the technique’s enhanced [240] speed, a distortion in space-time exactly 4 meters behind Kushimaru would form; the distortion being a perfect circle exactly 2.5-meters in diameter. It was the doorway to Kaito’s personal dimension granted to him by his Kamui, and if all would go according to plan, his new sensei would be the first to experience it even before himself.

At the same time of Kaito first twitching his eye to activate his Kamui, he would open his snout wide and rapidly form the one-handed variants of the “Horse” -> “Dog” -> “Bird” -> “Ox” -> and “Snake” seals in his left hand to use his "Earth-Style: Earth And Stone Dragon" technique, and he would simultaneously form the the one-handed variants of the “Tiger” -> “Boar” -> “Dog” -> “Dragon” -> and “Rat” seals in his right hand to perform his "Ninjutsu Amplifier" technique. He did this in such a way that the seals for his "Ninjutsu Amplifier" finished before the seals in his left hand, but upon the completion of both sets of seals, and at an alarming [195] speed and [195] power, an earthen figure in the shape of a dragon would erupt from Kaito’s mouth and fire directly at Kushimaru's torso. It would expand to become 3-meters thick, and Kaito could only pray that it would make his sensei leave the box and possibly even get ensnared into his Kamui dimension.

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 1,159]
[Word Count (Total) - 1,588]

Senshi Sotenki
Senshi Sotenki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Senshi and Ryou
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Vagabonds

Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:05 am
Travin had just introduced himself to, who he figured would be Kaito based mostly on the Inuzuka marks he was wearing on his face. When a tower walked up to them introducing himself as Takumashi Senju. Letting Travin know that he had been in fact talking to Kaito. Travin listened to the two as they told each other what their skills were. With Takumashi being fairly balanced, and Kaito being far more skilled than probably the both of them were. Focusing on Ninjutsu and Space time ninjutsu with both earth and water release, plus having the Senju wood release as well at his disposal. While also letting them know he had sensory abilities as well, before telling them that he was willing to train them in any of his skills. Something that Travin took note of and would most likely take him up on at some point. 

I’m mostly focused on Ninjutsu at the moment with earth release, and I’m looking into Fuinjutsu as well, I’m still pretty new at this point, and probably not as skilled as you guys are at this point” Travin would tell the duo. Having no clue about just how powerful any of them really was in comparison to one another at this point. However, none of them would be able to continue their discussion since the last member and sensei of their team would show up and demand that they get in line. Something that Travin did quickly along with his Kaito. 

He watched as their sensei Kushimaru drew a box in the sand. It was way too small for sparing, which meant that it was for some kind of test, and since he didn’t really know much about his sensei just, yet, he couldn’t figure out just what the man was going to want them to do. Blow it up, demonstrate their jutsu on it, or even just push him out of it somehow. Once Kushimaru was done drawing the box, it turned out that Travin had guessed correctly, and they were going to have to push him out by whatever means necessary. With Kaito taking the lead, telling Takumashi and himself to take the flanks. 

As Kaito finished his sentence, Travin was already making hand seals. Tiger, Rat activating his Ninjutsu amplifier followed by Tiger, Ram, Boar, Dragon, Horse as a clone of himself raised up out of the ground next to him. Travin and his clone would both move to the right or Kushimaru’s left, as Kaito started to whistle. Once Travin’s clone was directly to Kushimaru’s left, it would make the Ram hand seal and attempt to body flicker directly behind Kushimaru at 175 speed, as the whistling stops and a portal opened behind Travins clone. Travin’s clone would not pay the portal any attention as it attempted to grab hold of Kushimaru in a bear hug. 

By the time Travins clone had body flickered behind, Kushimaru, Travin himself would have his own hand seals finished. Ox, Tiger, Ram, Snake, Dragon holding the last hand seal in place. When Travins clone attempted the bear hug whether successful or not two stone spears would grow out of the ground 3 meters in front of Kushimaru aiming one for each sheen. The spears would move at 87 speed, power, and health. 

Assuming that Kushimaru simply did nothing, the spears and Travins clone would hold him in place while Kaito’s earth dragon slammed in to him, pushing Kushimaru into Kamui.

WC-577 TWC-1033
Rock clone has 97 health and formed at 87 speed

AP=1,130
split
AP=560

Clone=560
-10 body flicker
AP=550

Travin=560
-40 Rock clone
-10 nin amp
-40 Earth Flow Spears
AP=470
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:24 am
Takumashi had no skills in any of this, He would Look around confused for a moment. You see after the sensei had arrived, they were taken outside where they had to try and force him out of the box he was standing in. At that moment Takumashi had no idea what to do, but he figured he would improvise. When he was told to go the other way to Travin he did so. And as he did, He had a gut feeling of sorts. Almost like the team fell in sync. Since Takumashi was slower he would take out four Shuriken, Two in each hand and throw two up over Kushimaru as a way to deter him from jumping up, But as he arrived at his dedicated spot much slower than Travin reached his, He would than throw Shuriken from his side towards Kushimaru's feet. He was trying to help to drive Kushimaru in the desired direction. For each action happened in such a manner. Travin nor Takumashi had known previously what Kaito was going to do. And everything that happened Simultaniously did so in a harmonious effect from each of the three men.

With The Kamui and Travins Spears, and even Takumashi's Shuriken. It would almost seem like the master of this squad had nothing he could do. But Takumashi knew if their sensei did his homework he would likely take out the weakest of the group, that being Takumashi. That being, he made sure to stay out of the range of Kamui the entire time, but he would run further past. For if the man did go after him, his back would be to the two larger threats, thus giving Takumashi the combat advantage due to any Shinobi worth his caliber would not give the stronger foe such an advantage.

This was all being calculated by Takumashi, now if only the man did as he hoped. This seemed almost like a win win situation for him and his team at this very moment.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:53 am
There would be no other words that would come from the Jounin as he watched the three. It would seem as if Kaito would be the de-facto leader of the three, taking it into his own hands to formulate a plan. Cute. He would allow this to happen, but one thing a person should never do is jump. As Kaito moved backwards and his physical appearance changed, Kushimaru would utter a phrase to himself. Within his body he would begin to open a well of power via one of his chakra gates pouring out pure chakra into his body and bolstering it. Triggering the 3rd Gate he would fill the swelling as a smile appeared on his face. With the 5m range of his sensory field he could sense the chakra emanating from behind him and while it was worrisome it was also too far to do any good for them...unless they had a plan. His eyes watched as everything began to unfold and the three working in tandem. Within his field of vision he could see Travin moving to his left alongside an Earth clone. Overcoming by numbers was their tactic then. The male continued to watch without moving just yet, but when the Earth clone made the ram seal, Kushimaru chuckled at the notion," What a basic technique...and a foolish one to use at that. Let me show you why," he'd smirk. He knew that the clone would either come from the front or move behind, the assumption being that they would try to force him into whatever spatial distortion was behind him. Kushimaru would take a gamble and bet the fight on this. As the clone exited its flicker, the moment it would try to grab Kushimaru it would find its journey cut short. Within a short moment, Kushimaru would reach out and grab the clone by the throat. Lifting it up without turning his body from the others, he would move the clone in front of him and keep it there in place as the others made their attempts. Whatever the clone would try to do to break free, it would find it futile. The grip of the Oni was absolute but now he had more to deal with. With his free hand he would hold it out as his body began to cover itself with a dense black chakra, dealing with the spears first. Though the spears would be forming slower than the traveling speed of the attack Kaito had launched alongside the Shuriken thrown by Takumashi, due to their spawning from the ground the moment the spears formed an inch from the ground and jutted up, they would fizzle out and turn to dust.

Within the same moment, his hand would pull backwards violently as a ripple like wave would expand out toward the three before pulling back toward the Jounin. Within the wave each member would find it impossible to move, unless of course their strength had been higher than 210, the kunai and earth dragon would find itself along for the ride and knocked out of its current pathing. With the pressure pulling them toward the male a small smile would appear upon his face as they reached a meter from him," Checkmate." As the reached the meter distance, he would turn but slightly as he performed a roundhouse kick, moving them with his momentum and launching them directly into the same rift that they had tried to use against him. Whether or not Kaito would remove it from the playing field was up to him, but Kushimaru would remain vigilant of the situation and change his actions depending on what happened.

Stuff:
World in Sleeves 210 Power and Speed, 210 strength needed to resist
Counter Vanish 210 Power and Speed, Canceling out Earth spears with first usage
Roadhouse 125 Power and Speed
Gate of Life 60/60 Speed and Strength (210 Strength/110 Speed]
Jotun Grip 130 Power, Clone needs 130 strength to move or make any actions
315 AP used
483 AP left

Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:41 am

Kaito
Inuzuka

Everything seemed to happen at once.

At first, Kaito was sure that Travin, Takuhashi, and himself had backed Kushimaru into a corner. The two other Genin had followed up Kaito's plan of attack perfectly in regards to what they were currently capable of doing.

But the trio's new sensei certainly showed his caliber quickly. The Jounin would catch Travin's clone by the neck as soon as it flickered back into a visible state, holding it upright in front of him. He would proceed to hold out his free hand; coating it in some sort of black Chakra. The earthen spears that began to erupt from the ground at his feet would crumble back into dust.

Damn!’ Kaito thought to himself, preparing to form some hand signs. It would be for naught, however, as Kushimaru pulled back his blackened arm in a swift motion towards his body. A burst of energy filled the area; one that would pull Kaito from his current position about six meters in front of his new sensei directly toward the man. The Uchiha tried his damndest to fight the pull, but he found it futile as his arms and legs were held tightly against his body.

All Kaito could do was simply look at Kushimaru, revealing a smile upon the man's face before the word "checkmate" left his lips. Kushimaru would then turn his body and kick his leg up into the air. His foot connected sharply with Kaito's rib, making the boy wince in pain, and it would launch him directly towards the dimensional right in space-time that connected directly into his personal Kamui dimension.

Oh fuck!

Without hesitation, Kaito would deactivate his Mangekyō Sharingan and revert it back to its normal three-tomoe state. This would instantly make the Kamui rift disappear into nothing right before he and his other two teammates would be sucked into it. He would proceed to hit the sandy earth of the ground hard, rolling twice before managing to catch some grip on the ground with the soles of his sandals.

As he skidded to a halt a meter and a half in front of himself after catching his grip, Kaito would form the “Ox” -> “Serpent” -> “Boar” -> and “Monkey” seals with the both of his hands. Below him, the earth would begin to shake violently as 2 meters behind him a large wall of earth would begin to erupt from the ground. It was 5 meters in length, 2 meters tall, 2 meters thick, and it rose from the ground at a rather humble [125] speed. He also formed it in such a way that should Takuhashi and Travin also fly through the air alongside him, the wall would also form behind them as well; creating a barrier between the three Genin and Kushimaru.

As the earth wall reached its peak, Kaito would sigh.

"The plan was solid, but it wasn't enough to beat Kushimaru-Sensei..." He said this in a low enough voice that way only himself and the two other Genin could hear it should they be in his presence. "He is really well-versed in Taijutsu, given what we just saw, but even the best Taijutsu user cannot hit what they can't see."

Without hesitation, and with himself still being under the effects of his wolfish "Animal Sage Mode", Kaito would form the one-handed variants of the “Tiger” -> “Dog” -> “Snake” -> “Dragon” -> and “Boar” seals in his left hand to perform the "Wood Clone Jutsu". He would simultaneously form the one-handed variants of the “Dog” -> “Bird” -> “Hare” -> “Monkey” -> “Horse”-> “Ox” -> and “Rat” seals in his right hand to perform the "Dustless Bewildering Cover" technique.

As the Uchiha's body began to disappear into oblivion at [190] speed, two wooden replicas of the boy would begin to sprout from his body at a lower [135] speed. As this happened, he would address the two clones, Travin, and Takuhashi in a low, hushed voice.

"All of you, please don't do anything too reckless. While you may not see me or sense my presence, I am in fact still here."

With a wink, Kaito would wait for his disappearing trick to finish engulfing him before jumping atop the "Earth-Style: Earth Wall" he had created only a moment before. He would telepathically advise the first of the clones to jump up to the top with him so that it could take Kushimaru's rear flank and the other to have itself go into the air. Once the first clone would join him atop the wall, Kaito would form the "Ram" seal for his "Body Flicker Jutsu". With an impressive and maximum [250] speed, the real Kaito would flicker back to his original position 9 meters to the opposite side of Kushimaru. Upon landing, and still under the guise of his "Dustless Bewildering Cover", he would turn around to face Kushimaru with his hands ready to form the seals for the next technique in his plan. He looked down and smiled cheekily.

Thank god that this is here, otherwise the plan wouldn't work.’ He thought to himself.

Before him lay a small 2-meter x 2-meter pond. It was filled with fish, and it was there to add a bit of serenity to the small area that was designated at the team's meeting place. Normally it acted as a little park, and the pond was the reason for Kaito's earlier jump upon Kushimaru having given the group the green light to get started.

Today, however, the place would act as the location where Kushimaru was outmatched by his three underlings.

Suddenly, as Kaito's second clone would speak to the real Kaito and the other clone via telepathy, the real Kaito would form the “Ox” -> “Tiger” -> “Rat” -> “Ox” -> and “Boar” seals to perform the "Clone: Great Explosion" technique with [135] power.

All the while he would have a smug smirk upon his face, just knowing that this convoluted plan of his just had to work, and even should it not, that he had a backup ready for use as well...

[Clone Kaito #1's Perspective]

The "Wood Clone" along with its twin would sprout from the real Kaito's body at a rather handsome [135] speed. Upon fully forming it would crack its neck in a somewhat menacing way.

It was ready for action and it already knew of its role in its creator's grand scheme.

It waited around, not saying a word until it was given the telepathic signal from the real Kaito that he was ready.

"Lets go." It said to the other four who were present behind the wall. This first clone would jump up to stand next to the real Kaito atop the wall of earth that had originally separated them all from Kushimaru. Swiftly, it would form the “Tiger” -> “Rat” -> “Boar” -> “Serpent” -> “Monkey”-> “Rat” -> and “Dragon” seals. From the small fish pond 9 meters in front of the clone, some of the water would rise up into the air. The droplets would form hundreds upon hundreds of senbon-like needles at [130] speed, and they were all directed towards Kushimaru at torso-level.

As this happened, the first clone would jump down to the ground on Kushimaru's side of it and run directly towards the man. At the same time the other clone would reach out to the real Kaito and this clone via telepathy, stating that it was now ready for its part in the plan.

With a wave of this first clone's arm, not out of necessity but out of flare to potentially distract the man into looking at him, the needles would fire at Kushimaru with the same [130] speed. The clone, aware of its duty, would continue to run toward Kushimaru at its full, yet lackluster, [45] speed with a smirk upon its face. It knew that one way or another it would be dispersed, but it accepted that fate.

For as long as this worked, Kushimaru would realize not only Kaito's willingness and ability, but also those of the entire group's as well.

[Clone Kaito #2's Perspective]

The second "Wood Clone" formed directly behind the real Kaito, the other having formed to the boy's right side. It turned around to face Travin and Takuhashi, should the other two Genin members of his team have been kicked over to this side of the battlefield alongside Kaito.

"We're gonna try roughly the same tactic again." It said in a voice just low enough for Travin and Takuhashi to hear. "The real me has a plan that he is sure will work this time, so Travin you take the left flank again and Takuhashi you take the right. Use whatever weapons you have at your disposal to hit his sides, but make sure that you two don't hit each other with them."

Once the first clone indicated that it was time to put the plan into action, this second clone would form the “Ram” -> “Tiger” -> “Boar” -> and “Serpent” seals. With [125] speed, this second clone would slink down into the earth below its feet, tunneling through it without so much as disturbing a pebble as it did so. It would sink down 5-meters below the surface of the earth, just outside of a normal sensory-types passive "Chakra Sensory" ability, and it would position itself directly 5-meters below Kushimaru.

I'm ready, you two...’ It told the other clone and the real Kaito telepathically as it entered into the 5-meter area directly below Kushimaru. Quite suddenly, and with [135] power, the clone would erupt in an explosion with a blast radius of 10-meters.

The blast of the explosion, while not wide enough to physically harm Kushimaru, would be just enough to destroy the earth below his feet.

In other words, the box that he had planted himself would no longer actually be there, and should the man not have the means to fly or otherwise jump out of the way, he would simply fall into the pit that was formed from the explosion.

AP Utilized - Real Kaito:
AP Utilized - Clone #1:
AP Utilized - Clone #2:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 1,661]
[Word Count (Total) - 3,249]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum