Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
It's just Big meToday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageToday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsToday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Today at 1:53 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenToday at 1:10 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kayori Hatake
Kayori Hatake
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kayori's Studies
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Tending to The Shrines Empty Tending to The Shrines

Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:01 am
Missions Attempted
Honoring Ancestors

Kayori recently had taken an interest in village affairs and picked up a few jobs. Previously she had met a young man named Joro while out on her first few missions and the two of them clicked. Since they had gotten along well enough, she invited him to join her with her tasks for the day. Admittedly she was excited to work with him, he was seemingly very kind and their personalities meshed well together. Also as a bonus, he had a rather cute and loveable pet that followed him around. She hoped through these missions, the two of them would grow closer to each other and formally become friends.

The morning of the missions, Kayori as usual rose before the sun and began her morning routine. A quick two mile jog around the village would get her mind and body awake, then afterwards she’d take a cold shower. Her body was a bit sore from the new training she had been undergoing, so the cold water encasing her body felt euphoric as it dripped off of her. Stepping out from her shower, she’d make her way into her bedroom and quickly get dressed. Her mind was racing with the possibilities of what would become of this day, she found herself growing more excited to see what was in store for her.

Making her way out of her room, Kayori would find her family preparing breakfast. While eating, she’d explain to her parents her plans for the day and seemingly they were excited for her. She was elated that her family was so supportive of her, though she was a bit nervous that she’d let them down. They expressed that they were happy she was making friends and taking her training more seriously. After breakfast had concluded, she’d help clean up before saying her goodbyes and leaving her home. Before exiting she’d say a quick prayer to Amaterasu, asking for guidance on her missions.

When she had invited Joro to join her on the mission, they decided to meet up at the tea shop where they had first encountered each other. Though she didn’t often drink tea, she didn’t mind getting some every once in a while. As she walked through the streets she’d smile happily at any passerby and occasionally stopped to speak with anyone familiar to her. Though she wasn’t important to the village on a large scale, she knew many of the locals from doing various forms of community service. As part of her work with her family’s church, she often found herself helping those in need.

She believed that she was given the gift of life to lend aid to any who needed it, and constantly attempted to fulfill her purpose. This was one of the reasons she had agreed to further her shinobi training in the first place. Kayori knew that she wasn’t the strongest combatant, and she desired to grow strong enough to protect those around her. She aspired to join Nova, but knew she had a long journey ahead of her to reach such a goal. Her mind would continue to decipher her life's purpose as she approached the tea shop.

Walking inside, she noticed that Joro hadn’t arrived yet so she decided to order some tea while she waited. After getting her cup, she’d find a comfortable spot near a window and gaze outside as she waited for him to enter. Once he arrived, Kayori would offer him a sweet smile and wave excitedly at him. If he examined her, he’d see her long platinum blonde hair cascading down her back with some resting on her shoulder. Her pale skin seemed to glow slightly from the rays of sun that peeked through the window beside her. She looked to be wearing a long white dress that stopped roughly around her ankles. Like previously, long slits could be seen up the sides, stopping at her hip bones for mobility’s sake. As she sat, the front of the fabric laid in between her legs, exposing her soft, plump thighs. On her shoulders, she wore a dark blue cloak with a decal of a sun embroidered on the back with yellow thread. A golden necklace with a sun pendant laid proudly on her chest, and a few different pieces of jewelry decorated her body.  

If he decided to approach, she’d stand and offer him a polite bow, then motion for him to sit with her. She’d greet him with a sweet demeanor, and attempted to maintain eye contact with him as she spoke up.

”Good morning Joro! I’m so happy you decided to join me, I was dreading having to tend to all the shrines myself but with you by my side I’m sure time will fly by. Oh, and good morning to you too Stout!”

She’d give Stout a small bow, giving some respect to the darling creature before continuing on.

”Does he eat fruit? I’m not quite sure what kind of diet he has, but I brought him a small treat if you don’t mind me giving it to him. I had some blueberries with breakfast, and figured he may enjoy them if that’s alright with you?”

If Joro agreed, she’d pull a small baggie from a pouch she wore around her waist. Kayori would then empty out the bag onto the table, revealing a handful of fresh blueberries. She’d give a cute smile to Stout then motion for him to take some if he wished. Turning her attention back to Joro, she’d give him an optimistic look and speak up once more if he allowed.

”I figured we could enjoy some tea, talk a bit, then head out once Stoat finished his snack if that’s alright with you? I’d love to get to know you more, in all honesty I don’t have many friends outside of my church so I’m thankful to have met somebody as nice as yourself.”

She’d blush a bit sheepishly as she became slightly embarrassed by her proclamation and patiently awaited his response.

WC:1014

Last edited by Kayori Hatake on Sun Jun 02, 2024 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro Shokku
Mission Record : Joro Shokku Mission Logs
Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 2500

Tending to The Shrines Empty Re: Tending to The Shrines

Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pm
Joro woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside his window. He stretched his arms and legs, feeling the warmth of the sun on his face. He sat up, rubbed his eyes, and looked around his small apartment. It was a cozy space, with a bed in one corner, a small kitchenette in another, and a table with a few chairs in the center. The extensive collection of books lines above the kitchen and around the apartment.

Joro got out of bed and walked over to the kitchenette. He put some water in a kettle and set it on the stove to boil. While waiting for the water to heat up, he opened the fridge and took out some fruit he had gotten from the market. He cut it up into small pieces and put them on separate plates, one for him and one for his pet stoat, Stout. Joro smiled as he thought about how much Stout loved fruit. It brought him joy to see the Stoat so happy to be living with him in his new home.

As the water boiled, Joro put some tea leaves in a strainer he had gotten from the market as well and placed them in a teapot. He poured the hot water over the leaves and let it flow through it for a few minutes. The aroma of the tea filled the apartment, and Joro closed his eyes, taking in the scent.

After a few minutes, Joro poured the tea into a cup and walked out to his patio. He sat down on a chair, enjoying the warmth of the sun on his skin. He took a sip of his tea and let out a contented sigh.

Joro picked up a notebook and pencil from the table and began writing. He was working on a story about a young man who goes on a journey to find his true purpose in life. Joro had been working on the story for a few weeks and was nearing the end. He wrote a few pages, lost in the world he had created.

As he wrote, Stout woke up and stretched his tiny legs. He let out a few happy squeaks as he saw the fruit on his plate. Joro smiled and picked up Stout, placing him on his lap. Stout ate his fruit happily, occasionally looking up at Joro with his beady eyes. Funny animal stout was it seemed like he was fairly independent, yet enjoyed Joro's company.

After finishing his tea, Joro got up and walked over to the door. He opened it and let Stout out. Stout ran outside, ready to explore the world. Joro smiled as he watched Stout run around, chasing after butterflies and other small creatures.

Joro went back inside and continued writing. He finished a few more pages before deciding to take a break. He walked over to the door and called out for Stout. Within a few seconds, Stout came running back, his mouth full of leaves and twigs.

Joro laughed and picked up Stout, placing him on his lap. He stroked Stout's fur and thought about how lucky he was to have such a wonderful companion.

Joro decided to take Stout with him to a tea shop he had been to before. He remembered that he was supposed to meet a girl named Kayori there, with whom he had done missions together in the past. Today they had a new set of missions.

Joro picked up his notebook and pencil and put them in his bag. He then put Stout on his shoulder and walked out of his apartment. The tea shop was a few blocks away, and Joro enjoyed the walk. Stout looked around, taking in the sights and sounds of the city.

As they arrived at the tea shop, Joro saw Kayori sitting at a table by the window. As Joro walked into the tea shop, Kayori offered him a sweet smile and waved excitedly at him. Joro felt a sense of warmth in his chest at the sight of her. He couldn't help but be struck by her beauty. He’d see her long platinum blonde hair falling down her back with some resting on her shoulder. It was shiny and smooth, and it looked like it was well taken care of. Joro felt a sense of admiration towards Kayori the more he looked at her. Her skin looked soft and smooth, and Joro couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like against his hands. She looked to be wearing a long white dress that stopped roughly around her ankles. It was elegant and simple, and it seemed to complement Kayori's aesthetic perfectly, compared to what she previously wore. As she sat, the front of the fabric lay in between her legs, exposing her soft, plump thighs. Joro felt a sudden jolt of awareness and quickly averted his eyes, feeling a little embarrassed. And yet he turned back stealing a glance down here and there hoping to not be detected. A golden necklace with a sun pendant lay proudly on her chest, catching the light and adding a touch of elegance to her outfit. He wondered what the reason for the sun was, but for now, he didn't want to bring it up.

As she stood and offered him a bow, he returned the courtesy. As he sat he attempted to maintain eye contact with her. Which was a tad hard for him, as he wanted to check out every inch of this beautiful woman.

"Good Morning Kayori! I'm so happy we both could tag along! I hope it will fly with the both of us working together we may even get to spend some time relaxing together. Yes, Stout, he's been having a great morning so far," he said with a radiating voice of joy.

Stout would bow back to Kayori as a sign of respect, he also felt his companion rather liked this one.

"He does! I fed him some this morning, but I'm sure he will gladly take some more, especially from you. Stout, be gentle,"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea! I would love to get to know you more. You are quite the woman, and you have certainly intrigued my curiosity. I appreciate your words of kindness, always nice to be noticed for my kindness. In a world of violence and injustice, I find it easier to live a life of good and joy. What would you like to know about me? I'm all yours, any question you ask. I will answer to the very best of my ability," he said staring into her beautiful eyes. As he kept eye contact with her he would ask the waiter. Please bring him two sandwiches for him and the pretty lady.

WC:1,132
MTWC:2146
Kayori Hatake
Kayori Hatake
Genin
Genin
Remove Default

Tue May 21, 2024 10:44 pm
As stout began to nibble at the treats on the table, she’d listen to Joro’s words happily. He’d inform her that he was rather taken with her, at least her appearance, and that he was a relatively open book should she have any questions. Though he was seemingly attracted to he looks, she wished for him to like her personality as well and hoped to live up to whatever standard. With a bit of an embarrassed look, Kayori would allow him to finish his sentence before speaking up in a cheerful tone.

”I appreciate your openness, and if you have any questions I’ll reciprocate the sentiment. Hmm, well first of all, have you lived in Hoshi your whole life? I’ve never left the village personally, but I’d like to someday!”

The conversation would continue between the two of them, Kayori attempted to keep it relatively light and answered any question her companion asked her. It was nice to be talking with somebody who seemed to be genuinely interested in her instead of what she could provide them. Usually, she was surrounded by those who needed assistance or some kind of aid, so it was a bit of a relief to just have a simple conversation. She never minded helping those around her, but recently it had taken a bit of a toll on her mental health, though she’d never reveal that to anyone. Soon though their cups would empty, they’d finish their meals, and Stout would as well.

”Well dear, this was lovely but I do believe we should be heading out into the village. Those shrines aren’t going to clean themselves after all.”

She’d let out a bit of a giggle as she rose from her chair and collected her belongings. They were burning daylight and she wished to do a few things once the missions were complete so she needed to get a move on. Kayori would place a few Ryo on the table as a tip for the waitress as they began to head out from the tea shop. Once outside she’d walk beside Joro, leading him in the direction of the shrines that they had been assigned to. Thankfully she had been able to request the shrines dedicated to Amaterasu, so she was rather looking forward to their endeavor. Though she had visited and cleaned them regularly, she found that the area gave her a sense of comfort during stressful times.

As they walked around the village, Kayori would attempt to keep up a pleasant conversation, hoping it would make the time fly by. Occasionally she’d offer a quick wave and a hello to anyone whom she recognized, but wouldn’t stop to talk with them since she had a job to do.

”So, tell me about yourself. What do you like to do in your free time? Personally, I don’t have too many hobbies, though I enjoy metalworking and crafting things with my hands.”

She’d listen intently to his words should he respond, though she’d remain alert to her surroundings.

WC: 513
Total WC: 1527
Joro
Joro
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro Shokku
Mission Record : Joro Shokku Mission Logs
Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 2500

Wed May 22, 2024 8:05 pm
Joro noticed Stout nibbling on the treat that Kayori had given him. As he sat in the tea shop, he marveled at Kayori's kindness and hospitality. The aroma of freshly brewed tea filled the air, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. The walls were adorned with beautiful tapestries and art from local artists, and the soft background music added to the cozy ambiance.

Joro glanced around the shop, taking in the comforting sights and sounds. He appreciated the familiarity and warmth of the tea shop, knowing that he and Kayori could always find solace there. As he watched Stout savor the treat, Joro felt a renewed sense of determination for the mission ahead.

"Of course! And I appreciate your openness as well. Hmm, I have lived in Hoshi my whole life, at least to my knowledge," he said pondering the thought, he had never asked his parents before they were gone. "I share the same desire as you in regards to leaving someday. I have several plans for traveling but between you and me. I would like to go down south. Somewhere warm year-round with a beach where I can put up a hammock and read my books."

The conversation between them would continue to flow as they kept it rather light just going back and forth. Enjoying the aroma the tea shop possessed. As the conversation unfolded, Joro and Kayori found themselves lost in the moment, their worries and responsibilities momentarily forgotten. The gentle clinking of teacups and the murmur of other patrons provided a soothing backdrop to their exchange. Joro couldn't help but feel grateful for this tranquil oasis amidst the hustle and bustle of Hoshi. It was moments like these that reminded him of the simple joys in life, and he cherished every second of it.

"It was lovely, we should do it again, maybe without a mission afterward," he would say with a joyful smile, and combing his fingers through his hair. "And yes they aren't we better get going," he said with a slight chuckle at the thought of shrines cleaning themselves.

They both seemed to laugh a little at the thought as she too giggled. Joro paid the waiter and Kayori seemed to leave the tip. "What a team," he thought to himself, chuckling at the silly notion to himself.

Kayori led the way to the shrines, walking ahead of Joro and Stout. Joro had Stout climb onto his shoulders to save the Stoat from getting tired. Kayori seemed to know even more people than Joro and, he could be quite the chatterbox if given the opportunity.  

As they made their way to the shrines, Joro also greeted familiar faces with a warm smile and a quick "hello," but kept moving like Kayori. He appreciated the sense of community in Hoshi and the friendly interactions with its residents. Joro's quick greetings and nods were met with equally swift acknowledgments, and he felt a sense of belonging as they continued on their journey. The sun was casting a warm glow over the city, and Joro couldn't help but feel grateful for the connections he had in his village.

"Oh, I like to do a lot of things. Lately, I have been working on this short story. Which has been gathering a lot of my free time. I also really enjoy training, and reading. Most of my reading as of late has been about love triangles and stories of heroes going into the great beyond. Metalworking sounds interesting! As a swordsman I enjoy my swords being in tip-top shape for when I need them," looking down at the Katana on his hip.

"Oh, I have a question. What is your favorite season? Personally, it's summer for me. I just really enjoy the weather the most as well as the summer flowers," he said with a smile.

Joro would intently listen to her response, smiling as he did, so she knew he enjoyed her company. As they finished the conversation, they were almost at the shrines. Joro couldn't wait to get done with their tasks so he could enjoy the rest of the day. Although, it wouldn't be too bad because he was spending time with Kayori.

The shrines dedicated to Amaterasu were truly magnificent in their grandeur. Towering gates marked the entrance, leading to expansive grounds adorned with intricate architecture and beautiful gardens. The main shrine stood tall and majestic, with its vibrant red color standing out against the surrounding greenery. The entire area exuded a sense of reverence and spirituality, drawing visitors from near and far to pay homage to the sun goddess, Amaterasu. The size and beauty of the shrines served as a testament to the deep significance of Amaterasu in the hearts of the people and the rich cultural heritage of the region.

As Joro and Kayori made their way towards the Amaterasu temple he was astonished by the sheer magnitude of the temple. Joro went and grabbed the supplies so they could start cleaning. The mission was rather simple as they spent a good portion of the afternoon cleaning the temple and chatting. Stout helped where he could, mostly bringing things to Joro and Kayori when required. It was a wonderful afternoon spent cleaning the temples. The atmosphere was warm, and Joro could see his summer tan coming in. He could feel the soft tan glow cover his face later that night when he and Stout returned home.

As they finished up and put in their timesheets so they could be paid by their employers, Joor and Stout said their goodbyes to Kayori. As they made their way home, Joro kept pondering about his new house and where he would decide to go. He had found a nice place in the city with an area beneath the main house for him to make a tea shop of his very own. He also found one out more in the rural section of the village with more room for Stout to roam. Both were good options, but he needed to figure out what he wanted to do.

EXIT

WC:1013
TWC:2145
MTWC: Exceeded

Claims:
6,000 Ryo
30 AP for a new total of 829.
WC:2145
+286 toOne Handed Seals 1500/1500 rest from Here.
1500/1500 Learning Water Element
+250 to Hearthfire
+109 to mastering tech above for handseals^

Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 181150

Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:16 pm
Joro Shokku wrote:
EXIT

WC:1013
TWC:2145
MTWC: Exceeded

Claims:
6,000 Ryo
30 AP for a new total of 829.
WC:2145
+286 toOne Handed Seals 1500/1500 rest from Here.
1500/1500 Learning Water Element
+250 to Hearthfire
+109 to mastering tech above for handseals^

Approved!
Kayori Hatake
Kayori Hatake
Genin
Genin
Remove Default

Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:29 am
Kayori would listen to his words as he responded to her inquiry about how he spent his free time. She’d offer him an excited look as he mentioned writing his own short story, she wondered if she could convince him to show her someday. Though she was a rather talkative person, Kayori often stumbled over her words and had a hard time expressing her thoughts through writing. She was a bit envious of Joro in that regard and hoped that maybe one day he could show her his process. Though she had immaculate handwriting oftentimes she found herself lost in a sentence, and having to restructure the whole thing.

Continuing on he’d explain about the books he was currently reading, and remarked that her liking for metalworking was interesting. He then would mention that he was a swordsman, and Kayori’s face would light up slightly. Though currently, she knew nearly nothing about swordplay, she wished to become an expert at it. Her father had always said he would teach her, but at his age, it can bather difficult to convince him to do so. There was much she needed to do, to even be able to use a weapon effectively, so for now she’d aim to control the space and time around her.

Finishing off, he’d inquire about her favorite season and remark that he was the summer. Though the summer was nice, and most worshipers believe that Amaterasu gifted it to humanity, she found herself most comfortable in the springtime.

”Summer is certainly one of my favorites, but I absolutely adore the springtime. I find it fascinating to watch the world around me come back to life, plus there are fewer bugs flying around”

She’d let out a soft chuckle before then continuing on the conversation. Thankfully it wouldn’t take them too long to reach the shrine and admittedly she instantly felt more at ease. She had spent most of her childhood here, attending various ceremonies and cleaning the shrines regularly. Fond memories circled her mind as she confidently walked through the grounds, silently saying a few quick prayers as they made their way to the central monument. For a moment, Kayori would stop in her tracks and gaze lovingly at the lush greenery and beautiful stonework that speckled the area. She’d snap out of it as Joro mentioned he’d return shortly with the cleaning supplies, and she’d offer him a nod in response.

As he walked away, Kayori began pulling incense from her pouch and lighting them in various holders. Though this wasn’t a physical cleaning, it was a bit of a spiritual one. Soon her companion would return to her and the two of them would quickly get to work picking up garbage, cleaning the various shrines, and tending to the gardens. It was hard work, and her dress got a bit dirtier than expected but she simply laughed it off. By the end of if, she had worked up quite a sweat and found herself quite tired.

Soon the two of them would be off to submit the proper paperwork and receive payment for the day. Afterwards, the two of them would begin saying their goodbyes and with a sweet bow she’d speak up for the last time.

”Thank you again for coming Joro, I’d love for us to meet up sometime soon. Perhaps next time you can tell me a bit more about some of your favorite books, or show me some of the bukijutsu techniques! I hope you have a wonderful night dear!”

She’d offer him a polite wave and a sweet smile before turning away from him and walking away. For the rest of the night, she spent her time at the temple helping with various tasks.

[EXIT]

WC:630
Total WC: 2157

Mission Claims: 6,000 Ryo, 30 AP

WC Claims:
+21 Chakra
2000/2000 Beloved Presence
157/2500 Singularity
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage