Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kayori Hatake
Kayori Hatake
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kayori's Studies
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

A Ghost! Where? Empty A Ghost! Where?

Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:01 am
Missions Attempted
Honoring Ancestors
Gung Ho Grave Robbers
I Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts

Kayori recently had taken an interest in village affairs and picked up a few jobs. Previously she had met a young man named Joro while out on her first few missions and the two of them clicked. Since they had gotten along well enough, she invited him to join her with her tasks for the day. Admittedly she was excited to work with him, he was seemingly very kind and their personalities meshed well together. Also as a bonus, he had a rather cute and loveable pet that followed him around. She hoped through these missions, the two of them would grow closer to each other and formally become friends.

The morning of the missions, Kayori as usual rose before the sun and began her morning routine. A quick two mile jog around the village would get her mind and body awake, then afterwards she’d take a cold shower. Her body was a bit sore from the new training she had been undergoing, so the cold water encasing her body felt euphoric as it dripped off of her. Stepping out from her shower, she’d make her way into her bedroom and quickly get dressed. Her mind was racing with the possibilities of what would become of this day, she found herself growing more excited to see what was in store for her.

Making her way out of her room, Kayori would find her family preparing breakfast. While eating, she’d explain to her parents her plans for the day and seemingly they were excited for her. She was elated that her family was so supportive of her, though she was a bit nervous that she’d let them down. They expressed that they were happy she was making friends and taking her training more seriously. After breakfast had concluded, she’d help clean up before saying her goodbyes and leaving her home. Before exiting she’d say a quick prayer to Amaterasu, asking for guidance on her missions.

When she had invited Joro to join her on the mission, they decided to meet up at the tea shop where they had first encountered each other. Though she didn’t often drink tea, she didn’t mind getting some every once in a while. As she walked through the streets she’d smile happily at any passerby and occasionally stopped to speak with anyone familiar to her. Though she wasn’t important to the village on a large scale, she knew many of the locals from doing various forms of community service. As part of her work with her family’s church, she often found herself helping those in need.

She believed that she was given the gift of life to lend aid to any who needed it, and constantly attempted to fulfill her purpose. This was one of the reasons she had agreed to further her shinobi training in the first place. Kayori knew that she wasn’t the strongest combatant, and she desired to grow strong enough to protect those around her. She aspired to join Nova, but knew she had a long journey ahead of her to reach such a goal. Her mind would continue to decipher her life's purpose as she approached the tea shop.

Walking inside, she noticed that Joro hadn’t arrived yet so she decided to order some tea while she waited. After getting her cup, she’d find a comfortable spot near a window and gaze outside as she waited for him to enter. Once he arrived, Kayori would offer him a sweet smile and wave excitedly at him. If he examined her, he’d see her long platinum blonde hair cascading down her back with some resting on her shoulder. Her pale skin seemed to glow slightly from the rays of sun that peeked through the window beside her. She looked to be wearing a long white dress that stopped roughly around her ankles. Like previously, long slits could be seen up the sides, stopping at her hip bones for mobility’s sake. As she sat, the front of the fabric laid in between her legs, exposing her soft, plump thighs. On her shoulders, she wore a dark blue cloak with a decal of a sun embroidered on the back with yellow thread. A golden necklace with a sun pendant laid proudly on her chest, and a few different pieces of jewelry decorated her body.  

If he decided to approach, she’d stand and offer him a polite bow, then motion for him to sit with her. She’d greet him with a sweet demeanor, and attempted to maintain eye contact with him as she spoke up.

”Good morning Joro! I’m so happy you decided to join me, I was dreading having to tend to all the shrines myself but with you by my side I’m sure time will fly by. Oh, and good morning to you too Stout!”

She’d give Stout a small bow, giving some respect to the darling creature before continuing on.

”Does he eat fruit? I’m not quite sure what kind of diet he has, but I brought him a small treat if you don’t mind me giving it to him. I had some blueberries with breakfast, and figured he may enjoy them if that’s alright with you?”

If Joro agreed, she’d pull a small baggie from a pouch she wore around her waist. Kayori would then empty out the bag onto the table, revealing a handful of fresh blueberries. She’d give a cute smile to Stout then motion for him to take some if he wished. Turning her attention back to Joro, she’d give him an optimistic look and speak up once more if he allowed.

”I figured we could enjoy some tea, talk a bit, then head out once Stoat finished his snack if that’s alright with you? I’d love to get to know you more, in all honesty I don’t have many friends outside of my church so I’m thankful to have met somebody as nice as yourself.”

She’d blush a bit sheepishly as she became slightly embarrassed by her proclamation and patiently awaited his response.

WC:1014
Joro Shokku
Joro Shokku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro Shokku
Mission Record : Joro Shokku Mission Logs
Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

A Ghost! Where? Empty Re: A Ghost! Where?

Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pm
Joro woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside his window. He stretched his arms and legs, feeling the warmth of the sun on his face. He sat up, rubbed his eyes, and looked around his small apartment. It was a cozy space, with a bed in one corner, a small kitchenette in another, and a table with a few chairs in the center. The extensive collection of books lines above the kitchen and around the apartment.

Joro got out of bed and walked over to the kitchenette. He put some water in a kettle and set it on the stove to boil. While waiting for the water to heat up, he opened the fridge and took out some fruit he had gotten from the market. He cut it up into small pieces and put them on separate plates, one for him and one for his pet stoat, Stout. Joro smiled as he thought about how much Stout loved fruit. It brought him joy to see the Stoat so happy to be living with him in his new home.

As the water boiled, Joro put some tea leaves in a strainer he had gotten from the market as well and placed them in a teapot. He poured the hot water over the leaves and let it flow through it for a few minutes. The aroma of the tea filled the apartment, and Joro closed his eyes, taking in the scent.

After a few minutes, Joro poured the tea into a cup and walked out to his patio. He sat down on a chair, enjoying the warmth of the sun on his skin. He took a sip of his tea and let out a contented sigh.

Joro picked up a notebook and pencil from the table and began writing. He was working on a story about a young man who goes on a journey to find his true purpose in life. Joro had been working on the story for a few weeks and was nearing the end. He wrote a few pages, lost in the world he had created.

As he wrote, Stout woke up and stretched his tiny legs. He let out a few happy squeaks as he saw the fruit on his plate. Joro smiled and picked up Stout, placing him on his lap. Stout ate his fruit happily, occasionally looking up at Joro with his beady eyes. Funny animal stout was it seemed like he was fairly independent, yet enjoyed Joro's company.

After finishing his tea, Joro got up and walked over to the door. He opened it and let Stout out. Stout ran outside, ready to explore the world. Joro smiled as he watched Stout run around, chasing after butterflies and other small creatures.

Joro went back inside and continued writing. He finished a few more pages before deciding to take a break. He walked over to the door and called out for Stout. Within a few seconds, Stout came running back, his mouth full of leaves and twigs.

Joro laughed and picked up Stout, placing him on his lap. He stroked Stout's fur and thought about how lucky he was to have such a wonderful companion.

Joro decided to take Stout with him to a tea shop he had been to before. He remembered that he was supposed to meet a girl named Kayori there, with whom he had done missions together in the past. Today they had a new set of missions.

Joro picked up his notebook and pencil and put them in his bag. He then put Stout on his shoulder and walked out of his apartment. The tea shop was a few blocks away, and Joro enjoyed the walk. Stout looked around, taking in the sights and sounds of the city.

As they arrived at the tea shop, Joro saw Kayori sitting at a table by the window. As Joro walked into the tea shop, Kayori offered him a sweet smile and waved excitedly at him. Joro felt a sense of warmth in his chest at the sight of her. He couldn't help but be struck by her beauty. He’d see her long platinum blonde hair falling down her back with some resting on her shoulder. It was shiny and smooth, and it looked like it was well taken care of. Joro felt a sense of admiration towards Kayori the more he looked at her. Her skin looked soft and smooth, and Joro couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like against his hands. She looked to be wearing a long white dress that stopped roughly around her ankles. It was elegant and simple, and it seemed to complement Kayori's aesthetic perfectly, compared to what she previously wore. As she sat, the front of the fabric lay in between her legs, exposing her soft, plump thighs. Joro felt a sudden jolt of awareness and quickly averted his eyes, feeling a little embarrassed. And yet he turned back stealing a glance down here and there hoping to not be detected. A golden necklace with a sun pendant lay proudly on her chest, catching the light and adding a touch of elegance to her outfit. He wondered what the reason for the sun was, but for now, he didn't want to bring it up.

As she stood and offered him a bow, he returned the courtesy. As he sat he attempted to maintain eye contact with her. Which was a tad hard for him, as he wanted to check out every inch of this beautiful woman.

"Good Morning Kayori! I'm so happy we both could tag along! I hope it will fly with the both of us working together we may even get to spend some time relaxing together. Yes, Stout, he's been having a great morning so far," he said with a radiating voice of joy.

Stout would bow back to Kayori as a sign of respect, he also felt his companion rather liked this one.

"He does! I fed him some this morning, but I'm sure he will gladly take some more, especially from you. Stout, be gentle,"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea! I would love to get to know you more. You are quite the woman, and you have certainly intrigued my curiosity. I appreciate your words of kindness, always nice to be noticed for my kindness. In a world of violence and injustice, I find it easier to live a life of good and joy. What would you like to know about me? I'm all yours, any question you ask. I will answer to the very best of my ability," he said staring into her beautiful eyes. As he kept eye contact with her he would ask the waiter. Please bring him two sandwiches for him and the pretty lady.

WC:1,132
MTWC:2146
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum