Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A simple day outside [open to up to 3 people] - Page 3 Empty Re: A simple day outside [open to up to 3 people]

Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:56 pm
Kuro sat up in attention when he saw Skipton float next to Kouse, his eyes visibly widening with wonder and curiosity. He would stand up and take a few steps closer to get a better look, smiling as he looks it over. "Whoooaaa...  coooool. I've never seen a jellyfish before. Nice to meet you Skipton. This is my foxy friend Vixie."
Kuro would gesture towards Vixie with his hand, not actually sure that the jellyfish could even see, it didn't look like it had eyes anyways. Vixie would wag her tail slowly as she sat down next to Kuro, tilting her head as she looked at the strange creature in front of her, leaning forward a bit as she tried to sniff it and figure out what it was. "And uh... I know what I said earlier but... yeah we can be friends. I was just frustrated because of, you know, all that stuff. I can't really hold on to angry very well though. I like to think it's because I'm water, I just let things flow and keep going. Things just get a little rough some times, but they always calm back down."
Kuro would grin at Kouse and extend a hand to shake in a show of friendship.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

A simple day outside [open to up to 3 people] - Page 3 Empty Re: A simple day outside [open to up to 3 people]

Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:39 pm
Kuro's interest and curiosity of Skipton was expected. Kouse had only permitted Skipton to show herself to a handful of people. Kouse had succeeded in keeping her hidden for sometime now due to her unique abilities.
Kouse noticed kuro was wondering if Skipton could talk.
Kouse looked and vixie "Skipton is saying hello to vixie, she hopes that they can be friends".
The way vixie approached Skipton nearlade kouse laugh.
"Well she can't talk but she can link to you and vixie and communicate with both of you using telepathy once your willing for her to do so".

Kouse would listen to kuro's explanation with a smile of his own and accept kuro's handshake agreeing to what kuro said.
" alright no problems then. So I was wondering kuro. You seem to have been successful in summoning hydras. I've been finding it difficult to make use of my summoning contract since I got it....I just got it recently and I haven't really asked anyone about it yet".

Kouse would watch as Skipton floated above vixies head and would perch on her. He knew she was excited too. Vixie would be her first friend. In fact it would be her second mental link with anyone, provided vixie and kuro allows it.
He hoped she enjoyed herself too.

Kouse looked back at kuro "so if you could give me the steps needed to successfully summon a creature I'll be greatful".
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:15 pm
"Telepathy huh? So she's a psychic super jellyfish. That's incredible. All right, Vixie stay calm and give it a try. I know I am." Kuro would take a deep breath and try to focus his thoughts on Skipton, not knowing entirely how it worked. "Nice to meet you Skipton. Is this working? I don't know of you can hear me or not. I've never done anything like this before."
Vixie's tail would shoot up in surprise as the jellyfish landed on her but she would remain mostly calm and let the creature rest on her. Vixie didn't have as complex thoughts as a human, but she could still think intelligently for an animal. "On my head. Strange. But good. I like."

Turning his attention back to Kouse, Kuro would nod in response to his request. "Sure thing. Summoning is pretty easy as long as you've got plenty of chakra... which, I'm kind of low on right now. Those two hydras that you saw were... they took a lot of effort to summon. That's the main thing about summoning, the more you put into it, the stronger your summon will be. I don't totally know what your contract has in it, but it shouldn't be too different. Step one, bleed. Doesn't matter how. I usually let Vixie bite me, since she enjoys the flavor being a predator and all."
Vixie would turn towards him at the word bite, looking to see if he wanted to demonstrate, Skipton able to read her thoughts. "Bite? I can. Want to. Blood taste good. Kuro tasty."
Kuro would then show Jouse the basic handseals for summoning a more powerful summon, Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram and continue to explain as he did so. "The really big guys you'll also need to use a few seals... but you probably shouldn't try that now. Best to do someone not quite that dangerous on your first go. Just because you summon something doesn't mean you control it. I'd go ahead and summon someone else but uh... They tend to get kind of irritated with me when I summon them and they don't get to fight something."
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:25 pm
"Yes, she really is. She just keeps surprising me with the things she can do". Kouse was pleasantly surprised by the way kuro responded to Skipton. "Alright just focus on her.......yeah the link is established".

'Hello kuro and vixie...nice to meet both of you too'. Skipton would communicate telepathically to both of them. 'Your the first I've ever linked with except kouse so I'm really excited'.

Kouse bent down to path vixie lightly on the head as he listened to the tips kuro offered him on making a summoning.
Something vixie had thought most have made Skipton excited due to her body language. Kouse had found himself beginning to really understand Skipton.
As kuro kept on explaining about the hand signs needed when summoning a high ranking summon and how it would be best to start with a lower ranking summon first kouse couldn't help but smile.
He expected this whole summoning stuff to be way more difficult. He had honestly overestimated its complexity.
Kouse knew his chakra levels were pretty high so he wouldn't have any problems there...he would take it as a challenge, a test and he would try summoning a top ranking summon on his first try.
A statement kuro made would penetrate Kouse's mind...'That's the main thing about summoning, the more you put into it, the stronger your summon will be'.
Kouse smiled...alright then let's see what I can summon on my first try.

Kouse would without hesitation bite his thumb, deeply enough to draw a significant amount of blood.
Quickly performing the hand seals kuro had shown to him, kouse would channel a significant amount of chakra and lightly tap the ground.
To his surprise nothing happened, no creature appeared like it was supposed to.
Kouse stood back up and took a deep breath. It had been sometime now since he had a challenge, something he could work towards. For awhile now he had reached his physical limits. So no matter how long or how hard he trained..nothing changed physically.

Wiping off the sweat that matted his forehead kouse bit his thumb again, drawing out a significant amount of blood just like the last time and started slowly but surely making the necessary hand seals for making a summon, and with a deep breath he channelled as much chakra as he could and hit his palm forcefully on the floor.
Kouse's chakra levels due to continuous training and battles had gotten high. So high he could perform several A rank jutsus without breaking a sweat. So it was highly unlikely that nothing would happen even with him channelling as much chakra as he could towards making a summon.

The instant kouse hit the ground with his palm a loud sound and a large amount of smoke appeared.
Kouse with a smirk stood back as he waited for the smoke to clear a little.
"Hmmm kuro, let's see what I could summon, and mind you my contract is a demon one".
As the smoke cleared it revealed a truly strange looking creature.
It had two wings, a head and two arms...but that wasn't what made it strange...it was the fact that it had no lower part. Its body ended at its lower half. No legs. Nothing below the waist...just more smoke that didn't clear out.
Kouse was unsure on what to say to this creature but the aura it gave out was enough to send most people running away.....most.
Before kouse could think of what to say to this demon it spoke first.
"Well well well, I've got a new summoner I see, alright congratulations on summoning me, but that's just the easy part, you'll now have to earn my respect before I do anything to help you, to me right now I see you as just a wannabe ninja who doesn't deserve another minute of my time..don't even wanna know how you got a demon contract too, so I'll be going now".
At first kouse was excited at the demon he had summoned but as the proud creature kept on talking kouse felt his temper slowly rise. This unnamed demon was trampling all over Kouse's pride and he would be damned to let it all go. He looked directly into the 
"I'm Kouse...Uchiha kouse and I won't take-"
"Well nice name there" the demon interrupted kouse not wanting to waste anytime listening to what kouse wanted to say. "Yeah and I just cut you off intentionally, like I said your not currently worth another minute of my time, prove yourself and maybe I'll listen to what you have to say".
Kouse watched with eyes wide as the demon turned his back at both him and kuro "oh I almost forgot, my name is inf-....hmmm yeah you've not yet earned the right to even know my name yet".
With that the demon vanished in a puff of smoke.

Kouse not believing what he had just seen and how much of a trouble his summoning was going to be slowly folded his arms.
"O.o..my luck that the creature I summoned was the proudest prick I've ever seen".
He would turn to look at kuro. "Okay, I didn't expect that in the least, although its troublesome I have no other choice than to work towards earning his so called respect".
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:42 pm
Kuro gave a quick thumbs up when he saw the could of smoke created by a successful summoning, happy to see his new friend succeeding. Once the smoked cleared however, Kuro was rather... surprised. Whatever he had summoned up was certainly... unique. It didn't have any legs, just smoke. Not to mention some kind of aura that seemed to radiate off of it so strong that it made Vixie quietly whine and move several feet backwards. Kuro watched and listened as Kouse tried to talk to the summon, only for it to leave of it's own accord.

"Heh... Yeah, they're all like people. Got personalities and stuff. Some of them are kinda jerks I guess. It'll probably be easier to earn respect if you can build up a reputation with them in their community. How did you get your contract with them? I made mine when I kind of stumbled upon them and their king couldn't just smash me. He was pretty scary. Had five heads. The point is that the more of them that know about you, the easier it is to get the strong ones to stick around. Have them talk about you to each other so they get curious and want to give you a chance. Oh, you could try making all the others think you're awesome and then refuse to summon that stuck up guy for a long time! That'd show him not to be a jerk the first time you meet someone. Or you can try summoning him again, but it'd probably just be a waste of energy at this point."

Vixie would focus back onto her new jellyfish friend as she laid down. "Don't like that. Like you. Smell nice."
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:14 pm
Kouse at first felt frustrated at the difficult task he had been given. To make that damn summon respect him. But as he thought about it coupled together with what kuro said. Kouse began to see it as a challenge to him.
He sat down with a smile. A challenge is a challenge. He had accomplished far more difficult things than earning the right of some proud summon. He'll break no sweat getting it done.

"Yeah, I won't summon him anytime soon. Until I've met at least 3 other summonings, maybe they will be easier to handle. I just hope that they all aren't as prideful as he was".
Kouse would silently watch Skipton and vixie play...one jumping about and the other floating about. Both excited and happy to be together.
" So kuro where are you from, judging by the lack of a forehead protector your not a konoha ninja?".
Kouse would look straight at kuro awaiting his response.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm
Kuro chuckled at the sight of Vixie playing with her new friend and sighed happily. It was adorable to see Vixie so happy. Kouse then asked Kuro where he was from and the Hozuki stretched side to side as he answered. "Nope, not here. I'm from up in Yuki, with all the ice and snow. Not the safest place for a person made of water who can be completely frozen if they aren't careful and have to be thawed out in a bath tub, but the snow looks beautiful when you look out the window of a warm, cozy house with some fresh cookies. Harsh winds can swirl all around with blizzards and bury the bottom half of the house in winter, but that just makes going outside after the storm has stopped even more fun... I kinda miss home."
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:32 am
Everything kouse heard kuro say about his home showed that he loved it no matter the danger it posed to himself. With his ability to turn to water making it easy for him to turn to ice if he wasn't careful. Nothing cod replace home and this made kouse himself start missing home. 
"so Would you like to get into konoha and stay for awhile?.. See the sights?. I'm guessing you haven't been there before?"
Kouse would stand back up and stretch a little. The cool breeze that passed through the forest making him very comfortable. 
With evening fast approaching kouse would send a telepathic message to Skipton that it was time to start going back home. He couldn't risk heading back when it was already dark. He knew she would be sad to leave her new friend. But there was nothing he could do except invite kuro to spend sometime in konoha.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:06 pm
Kuro stared blankly a bit as he thought about home but snapped out of his trance as Kouse asked him if he wanted into Konoha, smiling and responding. "Actually, I have been here once before. My team is kind of just hanging around here for awhile. I actually was on a little vacation that I just got back from. But yeah, I'd love to come in, last time I was here I mostly just hung around the training grounds. Now though, I could really go for some food. Oh, and cake afterwards! Yes, I need to see how good the bakeries in town are. Then I need to stock up on sweet rolls."
Vixie would then walk over to him and bite onto his pants and gave a few tugs to remind him about her wants and needs. "Right, and lots of yummy meat for my favorite fluffy fox."
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sun May 15, 2016 8:55 am
"Alright then, let's head for konoha gates, and I'm sure vixie would have as much meet as she wants" kouse would begin walking towards the direction of konoha. He would look up to see the sun slowly setting. It was really a beautiful sight. 
With this in his thoughts kouse and kuro both walked towards konoha with both their pets tagging along. They were both now bests of friends. 
Maybe someday he and kuro would become 'that' too. 

(Exit-4700 wc towards King came at http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31824-king-chame, 23 stats to Skipton)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum