Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiFri May 10, 2024 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Fri May 10, 2024 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesFri May 10, 2024 6:32 pmAkira Namikaze
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Meeting New People {Open} Empty Meeting New People {Open}

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:17 pm
A small black haired girl sat watching a spar take place in the grand training towers of Tengakure. This girl was none other than Aki Nara. In her ears were small silver studs, she wore a short sleeved black workout shirt and a pair of spandex shorts along with netting that went down to the shinobi sandals she was wearing. The small girl's eyes watched as the two combatants went at each other-each fighting to win. Aki was still an academy student and not much of a fighter, as a result she often came to the training towers to watch spars in hopes of picking something up from the older wiser shinobi. The girl could not help, but wince as the two shinobi traded punches and kicks like some kind of machines they took hits and gave them right back. The nara was always amazed at people's resilience. In the back of Aki's mind she half hoped for someone to train with, not so much spar, but simply train. Alas, she did not know many people as a result of her shyness and was thus forced to simply sit on the sidelines watching from afar.
Rugar Zruash
Rugar Zruash
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Meeting New People {Open} Empty Re: Meeting New People {Open}

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:34 pm
Rugar too watched the Shinobi battle, with very different observations coming to mind. Shinobi seemed a lot less brutal then those of the Zruash clan. The two were merely exchanging punches and kicks, never even attempting a headbutt -The signature attack of the Zruash- Nor attempting a grapple. Still, the speed at which they moved was pretty impressive, and something had to be said for the marks left by each punch or kick they sent out. Perhaps refining your technique wasn’t just a loss of brutality, after all.

Rugar looked about, growing bored of the fight. He was inside the admittedly impressive training towers of Tengakure. They were huge, and there was all the equipment you could ever imagine here, from weapons to dummies to shuriken launchers: It was like a metal, oversized Christmas tree for people who enjoyed the occasional fight to the death. He could stay here all day, and never get sick of the place. Then again, he didn’t have all that much to do here. It wasn’t like he knew anyone in the city, quite the opposite actually. He practically stayed in his encampment set up outside the village exclusively, hardly ever venturing out. This trip to the towers was something of a novelty.

He then noticed a small girl nearby watching the fight, just as he had been. It looked like she was in the same boat he was, so to speak. While he generally liked to maintain his high and mighty stature around shinobi, so as not to let them fall under the illusion that they were his equal, he figured he could at least try to make conversation. Maybe he’d find a traning partner.

”You watching them too? I wonder if one of them is ever actually gonna end the fight…” He said to her.
Anonymous

Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:22 pm
At the sound of the boy's voice the small girl yelped a shrill yelp that did not travel too far, but the boy would no doubt have heard it-she had become too entranced by the spar as she often did. Turning her now thoroughly reddened face to the boy she responded in a soft voice, "O-oh, I-I don't know. I'm sure both of them are very capable..." The girl trailed off, she did not much like judging other people and her shyness held her back now more than ever. Turning back to the fight in front of them Aki almost squealed as the shinobi on the left landed a blow that sent the one on the right straight to the ground spew a bit of blood from his mouth the one on the ground surrendered. Aki, pouted ever so slightly she had missed the whole set up to the final blow, because the boy had asked her a question. Aki would quickly glance over to where the boy was, her face still slightly tinged red, maybe he was gone?
Rugar Zruash
Rugar Zruash
Citizen

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:10 am
Rugar raised an eyebrow as the girl let out an audible yelp once he spoke. She most have been so enthralled in the fight she was shocked to be pulled back into reality. As she turned and spoke, he noticed how red her face was, an amused smile crossing his face as he saw this. She commented about the capabilities of the Shinobi, before turning back to watch the fight.
”Aye, but they’ve got to be tired by now…” He agreed, turning to watch the fight as well. He saw the knockout blow land as the fight ended, the other Shinobi surrendering. Rugar shook his head.

”What is he doing? If he still has the strength to raise his arms and surrender, he shouldn’t be giving in!” He muttered aloud, visibly frustrated by this outcome. As the girl looked back to him, he spoke again. ”Did you just come here to watch people fight? It actually doesn’t sound like a very bad way to pass the time…” He asked the girl.
Anonymous

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:22 am
Aki could not help, but cock her head to the side at the boy's odd response to the other shinobi surrendering. In the young Nara's mind it was better to admit defeat and learn something as opposed to get the living hell beat out of you, but of course she kept this to herself. Then came a question, Aki always hated answering those, even in class. However, she knew it would be rude not to at least respond, thus in a soft timid voice she responded, "W-well I-uh-I also came here to train, but I don't really know anyone...." Aki trialed off once again as her face reddened after she admitted to not knowing anyone here. It wasn't like She didn't have friends rather she was not the best at making friends due to her personality.
Rugar Zruash
Rugar Zruash
Citizen

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:32 pm
As Aka cocked her head in response to Rugar’s belittling of the ninja who were sparring, Rugar’s eyes would remain focused on the fight, preventing him from noticing it. It was probably for the best, as the boy had did have a brutal way of looking at things that often provoked this kind of response from villagers. When the girl answered his question, Rugar noticed she still seemed very uncomfortable with the conversation. Was she shy, or just not in the mood to talk?

When she told him she was here to train, but had nobody to train with, Rugar felt empathy for her situation. In fact, it was almost exactly the same reason he was here.

”Well, if you want, I can train with you. Better to have someone to talk to while you work, instead of sitting there in silence for a few hours.” He offered. Training alone was almost never fun, and this would be a good way for both of them to make a new friend in the village.
Anonymous

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:53 pm
At the boy's offer to train with her Aki absent mindedly played with her midnight black hair that had been put into a long ponytail reaching halfway down her back. Her hair was one of the things Aki took pride in, but when she got nervous she, more often than not, tended to play with her hair. Currently she was rather apprehensive about the boy's seemingly brutal nature, however, Aki also felt that common courtesy compelled her to accept the boys offer. As such Aki spoke up once again while looking at the boy, "I-I suppose we could do that.....Where do we start?" Aki was not on to take the imitative despite the fact that, in this instance, she knew exactly what she wanted to practice: the academy jutsu. She had read all about them and been practicing them, but as of yet she had yet to master these jutsu, which were essential for graduating-Aki's ultimate goal.
Rugar Zruash
Rugar Zruash
Citizen

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:27 pm
Rugar nodded as she agreed to train together, asking him what they would do first. Naturally, Rugar wanted to do some sort of strength training, but responsibility kicked in in the back of his head as he realized he still needed to learn the academy jutsu so he could graduate as fast as possible. He noticed the girl did not have a headband, which likely meant that she was also an academy student, since she was at the training towers.

”You’re in the academy too, right? Do you have any of the basic jutsu mastered? That would be a good place to start our training.” He told her. Hopefully, he could get the hang of all of the academy jutsu before the next lesson began. Then he could be rid of the humiliating lack of rank and finally moving up the ladder to power.
Anonymous

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:59 pm
Standing up and facing the boy Aki noticed the rather large height difference between the two, which caused her to feel quite a bit more intimidated than before. With her hands behind her back the Nara listened to what the boy said and breathed an internal sigh of relief, she doubted she would be much of a match for the far larger boy. In response to the boy's suggestion Aki squeaked out the truth, " I have been practicing them, but I haven't mastered any yet...." Aki paused for a brief moment and then, being the awkward girl she was, figured now was a great time to introduce herself. Thus, in a quick stream of words almost incomprehensible she spoke up again, "O-oh, I'm Aki by the way...Aki Nara. I suppose we could start training then?" As she mentioned the part about training the small girl sheepishly motioned to a empty corner of the room where they could work on the most basic of jutsu without much trouble.
Rugar Zruash
Rugar Zruash
Citizen

Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:29 pm
Rugar was relieved to hear that she had not mastered the jutsu herself. It would be pretty embarrassing if she could preform all of the academy jutsu and he had yet to learn any of them.
”I guess we’re in the same boat, Aki, because ninjutsu isn’t my strong point. I am Zruash Rugar.” He said, holding out his hand for a handshake. In this particular situation, it probably would end awkwardly, but Rugar didn’t know that. He was very unaccustomed to the way people greeted each other in this village. When the girl motioned for the empty corner, Rugar nodded in agreement, beginning to walk over to their newly designated training area.

”What jutsu should we start with?” He asked the girl hesitantly. It seemed that neither of them really had a plan for what they were doing. ”The Transformation Jutsu and the Clone Technique are both required on the test, so we should probably start with those.” He said informatively, trying to remember the hand signs to both of the jutsu, he knew they had told him them at some point… He began to move his hands.

”I’m pretty sure the transformation technique goes Dog… Boar… Ox? No, no, Snake…. Wait, Ram! Ram for sure! Dog, Boar, Ram.” He trailed off, attempting to transform into a copy of Aki, unsuccessfully. Simply put, nothing happened. He grumbled in frustration before looking back up at Aki. ”Do you remember anything they said about how to do it? I can never get these chakra techniques right…” He muttered.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum