Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kankri
Kankri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Meeting of the people (nk, io) Empty Meeting of the people (nk, io)

Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:21 am
Kankri Kankri walked rather happily from his house, the suns was shining brilliantly from its lawful sky, the light hit off Kankris kings blade making a bit of a beam which did do much, the sword was shifted to Kankris right side as he began to the training grounds.Kankri armed with two swords one visible one not so much found his way to  the training ground, he wore his normal pair of clothing and a smile on his naked face.

Kankri wasn't going to 'practice' all day the thing he called practicing was merely called goofing off with a sword instead Kankri wanted to see if he could simply make a friend or two the only friend he had at the moment which was more of a abusive friendship was Sora.Kankri a couple days ago may have stabbed Sora due to him freezing up stupidly.Never the less Kankri leaned against a tree pulling his kings blade from its sheathe and stabbed it into the ground.
Yume
Yume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1900

Meeting of the people (nk, io) Empty Re: Meeting of the people (nk, io)

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:51 am
Act 1, Scene 1... Action!

Huff... huff...

The clacking of high heels echoed through the village. She weaved about the village people, her long skirt hiked up to prevent her from tripping. Yume ran and boy, did she not like it.

What was she running from? Why, the men of course. Specifically, one certain bar manager who had decided that due to her frequent visits to the establishment and its effect it had on customer traffic, she'd be perfect as a mascot... or spokesgirl of the bar. Whatever the fuck it was, they wanted to dress her up like a fucking princess. Her purple hair was done in soft curls and her long-sleeved dress was adorned in intricate gold accents.There wasn't anything wrong about dressing up as a princess to her, per se, but there was a time and place for these things. This was not one of those times.

Yume reached the egdes of the training grounds, having long lost those chasing her already. In the far off distance though, she noticed a figure. A boy by the looks of it, whom had probably not seen a princess in real life. Decidedly running towards Kankri, Yume dashed towards him while looking behind her. Crashing into him, glittering red her eyes welled up and she cried.

"You have to help me! I'm being chased!"

A cat slinked by, in pure coincidence, and meowed.
Kankri
Kankri
Citizen

Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:02 pm
Kankri didn't see the girl probably trying to sleep, when he was rudely crashed into, spewing something about 'Have to' Kankri hated those words although he noted something he really couldn't stand she was crying Kankris kings blade dug into the ground, according to Kankri she was being chased but Kankri really didn't know to many of the details, he saw her red eyes and didn't really care to look again, Kankri let out a sigh looking around and looked at her with a smile."What are you talking about?Nobody is chasing you..." Kankri said with a smile looking at her outfit with a examining eye, he liked the pattern she used but drew his eyes back up to her face the smile still on his face, he didn't have man 'Adult' thoughts in his mind so he figured he might as well tell her what he thought of the dress "That dress looks great on you by the way Kankri said with a smile.
Kankri would slightly  move the girl away from himself again looking at his sword, he didn't think this girl was a threat, although just in case he would pull the sword out from its rightful place in the soil and drop it into the sheathe he had bought it in with a click it would snap into place and Kankri would be free to talk a bit more calmly.Kankri would also examine himself she didn't seem to have dirtied anything on him and all his stuff wa still there so Kankri didn't mind the mind the memorable meeting.
Yume
Yume
Citizen

Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:04 am
Yume stared in slight bewilderment at how calmly the boy was handling the situation... not to mention how naive he sounded. In the world of shinobi, as far as she knew, if there wasn't anything around, there was probably something around. With spells of teleportation and invisibility so easily spilled from their lips, it's a wonder why this boy wasn't pranked to oblivion already.

He complimented on her get up instead and it took all Yume had not to roll her eyes and smack him over the head. Compliments from men were things she heard all the time, especially within her territory. But there was a time and a place and now was not the time or even mood for a compliment. Yume briefly wondered if Kankri was even more emotionally inept than she was.

On cue of a blink, Yume's ears picked up fuzzy footsteps and out of breath pants. "There she is!" it was a group of three men, one of them being the infatuated bartender. With a hasty glance over her shoulder she then snapped her head back to face Kankri. "Believe me now?!" Tears were forming in her eyes at this point and she pushed off him, scrambling to her feet and ready to take off again.
Kankri
Kankri
Citizen

Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:02 am
Kankri heard one man yell, "There she is!" Kankri felt the girl get off him, and begin to examine the area would be what Kankri thought, Kankri heard multiple voices Kiri and Nari in his head wouldn't shut up about the new comer, the shit Nari was spewing out of lips was disturbing to Kankris mind i mean the fuck me why did he have to have multiple voices in his damn head! Kankri looked over a late reaction to see that the new comer was tearing up, Kankri sighed and looked at the men with a grin then back to Yume "Run, or fight it is you choice, if you wanna run we can do that, or if you want to fight we can kick all their idiotic asses into next week, and by then i doubt anyone will be chasing you!" Kankri said with a excited speech, he enjoyed fighting except with his close friends, Kankri would wait patently for the girls reaction, if it was run he would activate his boots of hermies rather quickly, if it where fight then Kankri would open hiss ring sword, the dull edge would be what he would use to fight them, although Kankri could use the Kings bladde he knew well enough that, that blade was sharp enough to kill these men.
Yume
Yume
Citizen

Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:22 pm
Yume looked in between Kankri and his sword and the boys chasing after her. Really? A sword? For these bozos? He's stupid or crazy, Yume thought. And she was betting on the stupid. Truth be told, if it was anyone else, she wouldn't have minded someone doing a bit of face smashing, or even killing. But those three weren't just anyone else. After all, she had them (mostly) wrapped around her little finger. Free food, drink and jewels? You honestly think a girl would get rid of someone like that?

Though they did have tendencies to pull off this shit.

'Oh bloody hell!'
she hissed in her mind and swiftly, she grabbed the wrist which held the sword and she dashed for it, weaving through the forest.

"Trying to land yourself in jail, peasant?" she asked a little condescendingly. "This way!" She pulled him jaggedly, erratically turning here and there until they lost track of the three. She let go of him and collasped onto the grass, sitting and leaning against a tree.
Kankri
Kankri
Citizen

Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:38 pm
Kankris eyes widened as she placed her hand on his wrist and began to pull him into the forest, their footsteps went rather quickly beating feet into the darkness, Kankri wasn't exactly sure what was going on Kankri just followed, she began to speak clearly to him she said rather clearly "Trying to land yourself in jail, peasant?"  Kankri was a bit enraged by her words, Kankri really didn't plan on getting thrown in jail, he was going to use the blunt edge of the sword, Kankri wasn't really the type to kill without a reason, this girl didn't seem to understand his intentions, the girl the said  plainly "This way!" while jaggedly pulling him with her to get away from the thug Kankri was out of his mind she ha pulled him deep into the woods were he didn't know a single thing that was there, nor did he want to, all he wanted to do was sleep which wasn't gonna happen, Kankri finally let out a pitiful sigh.

Kankri looked at the girl with her purple hair Kankri opened his eyes happily "Listen, i didn't plan on killing them... i am not like that, if i was to kill it would be a good reason, killing people isn't really my style" Kankri said eyes sparkling as he forgot to introduce himself " By the way, seeing how we are in the middle of the woods i just wanted to say my name is Kankri Lute" Kankri said he was still a bit confused due to the events that had unfolded just minutes ago, she seemed fast but Kankri felt she may be a bit stronger than he thought. Kankri looked at her happiness all out of his eyes and he was serious "Listen, i don't enjoy being insulted, please refrain from using such rude things as saying i am going to jail, again i don't kill i really need to clear this up!" Kankri said turning his serious face into a smile he didn't enjoy getting serious it wasn't something Kankri enjoyed.
Yume
Yume
Citizen

Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:46 am
Bit touchy there, isn't he? Yume opened her red eyes to look at him as he switched from angry to calm, to angry again, then happy with a grin. She blinked. So he was more angry with the accusation of going to jail than the word 'peasant' huh... This is what humans call 'crazy' or 'insane' right? Or not... there was probably a condition for that.

Perhaps it was her mistake to play princess in distress with a strange little boy.

With a minute hum, she smiled slightly to herself and picked herself off the ground. Yume dusted the dress off and combed her fingers through her hair; there was never a time she'd allow herself to look messy. Looking at Kankri again, she played along. "Of course, how rude of me. But at least you tried," she convincingly admitted. With a slightly wider smile, she approached him. "That makes you a hero, right?"

She swung her hand behind her back innocently and leaned forward. Her lips pressed against Kankri's lightly; a more chaste version of what she'd normally do, but it didn't quite matter. Pulling away only after a few seconds, she smiled at him coyly. "Heroes get to kiss the princess, you know."

Turning her heel, she walked off with a brief and ladylike wave. "It's been fun, dear Kankri."

[Exit]
Kankri
Kankri
Citizen

Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:53 pm
Kankri stunned by the sudden kiss, then she walked of, barely remembering anything that had gone on before, Kankri wobbled and began to go back to the training grounds away from the girl "What a weird girl, acts all innocent and cute then kisses me the hell man, i am no hero... i think..." Kankri muttered to himself far from the girl still boggled a bit about the whole kiss thing.Kankri walked far from view of the girl.

{exit}
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:04 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum