Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 10:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 8:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 7:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 7:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 6:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 3:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 3:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 3:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 2:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 12:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Reiten
Reiten
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : IIIIIIIII
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Far Away  - Page 2 Empty Re: Far Away

Sat May 11, 2024 5:33 pm
With the tall dark haired Hyuuga lowering fully his guard, Reiten knew the situation was in control. After all, it was late at night, and the relaxed ambiance of the twilight night covered the quatuor of shinobi under the light of the moon, Reiten felt excited to get to know them more. In fact, she asked for authorisation to questions them more not because she didnt trust them, but simply out of sheer curiosity, wanting to know more about them. 

With Amikiri giving her finally the authorisation to ask away those questions after having watched all their papers and giving his affirmative to let them enter, the tall blonde shinobi would start to talk.

''Well it seems your entrance was already cleared by my fellow collegue, so I will try and be brief, as i'm sure the travelling and living in the wild must be demanding. I recently met with Talon, and he seemed quite different, and intriguing to say the least. I am curious as to where your adventures took you all, so if you would, i'd like to meet you both agin inside the village to know a bit more.'' would said seriously Reiten, curious to know the life of outside the village, but mainly the state of the world, and how the land of earth is as of now. She took a small pause, exhaling and continued. ''As for the remaining questions regarding the entry, I would like to ask you this: are you here only to live a civilian life, or do you plan on joining the village as shjnobi and be ready to give your life to save the village or your brothers and sisters?'' asked the blonde girl, her tone and mood more serious than before, even if not at all agressive. Reiten wasnt doubting their will and honnesty, but she wanted to know if the two girls who wanted to join had the same resolve and devotion as she did herself. 

After taking a pause and waiting for the reply of both, Reiten simply crossed her arms, at ease and happy to meet two new potential friends and battle sisters.
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Rewards
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 199950

Wed May 15, 2024 9:08 pm
Akki and Megami were clearly happy to hear that Team Fuku had settled down quite nicely in Hoshigakure. As Akki excitedly proclaimed she wanted to stay here, Amikiri nodded. Despite missing the comforts of the countryside, Amikiri had to admit Hoshigakure was a very nice place to live. “Well, Hoshigakure is certainly a wonderful village to settle down in. And it seems you two already have quite the network of friends, so I’m certain you two will fit right on in. Talon, Sephora, and Tori certainly all seem to be a nice crowd, so it'll be nice to see more people like them in the village.”

Amikiri was pleased to see Reiten’s line of questioning. It was something that Amikiri usually didn’t think to think about, as he figured his rank as a Genin would limit his ability to help them out in that regard. However, it was still an important question to ask. While her phrasing of the obligations of a shinobi rubbed Amikiri the wrong way, the Hyuuga gave a nod of approval to Reiten, signaling his appreciation for her pursuit of that line of questioning. Like her, he also would like to know more about the state of the outside world. However, the Hyuuga was curious to find it out for himself and see it first hand.

The Hyuuga chimed in, saying, “I highly recommend meeting with the Hogokage, Ayato Hyuuga, especially if you want to become shinobi. I can’t say for certain, but his siblings are real good people, so I’m certain he’s more than happy to welcome you into the village.” Amikiri realized that he really should get around to meeting Ayato, especially since he practically already knew his whole family already.

WC: 287
TWC: 1278
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Wed May 22, 2024 6:39 pm
Akki listened to the questions Reiten asked. Oh she had met Talon, kind of a surprise considering he's one to keep to himself.
“My intent is to train and become a stronger ninja! I am a Senju after all and I have to honor my clans name.” Akki said with a smile. She was feeling really hungry at this point. She knew there had to be a restaurant nearby she could smell food amidst the smell of cherry blossom trees!
“I'm really hungry, are there any restaurants near here?” Akki asked seriously after answering the question. Regular village citizen wasn't her thing, she knew she could be a good Shinobi.
(Attempting to enter Hoshi and exit)
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 20

Wed May 22, 2024 7:01 pm
Megami listened to Amikiri and Reiten talk. Talon…she had met Talon? Hopefully the meeting went well, he was usually so quiet!
She was starving at this point but knew she needed to answer the questions. “Definitely Shinobi, not average civilians.” Megami said with a smile. They had always been ninja as far back as she could remember. Technically her sister Akki did have a name to uphold! Senjus aren't really civilians.
“I'm really hungry as well, if we are done can you point us in the direction of the nearest restaurant? We will find our team mates after dinner! I'm pretty sure they will be easy to find.” Megami smiled at them.
[Exit attempt]
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Rewards
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Ryo : 199950

Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:13 am
Amikiri smiled, responding with, “Well, I’m happy to see you two will become shinobi. The rest of Team Fuku seems to have already found success in it, so I’m sure you two will as well.” It was nice to see these two so confident in their desire to become shinobi. It was potentially quite the dangerous position, so it was best to always start it with your best foot forward. And who knows, they might have plenty of experience as they had come from another village.

The dark haired Hyuuga pondered their second question for a moment. “That’s a hard question. There are too many good choices for me to recommend a singular restaurant. Well, if you go straight down that way and take a left,” Amikiri simultaneously indicated these directions with his hands, “there is a whole restaurant area, and there should be at least a few of them open at this hour.”

Amikiri would wait around another minute or so in case they had any more questions or concerns, then he would return to the guard shack. He set his helmet on the desk and leaned his Great Spear against the wall. The Hyuuga then hung the lantern back on the ceiling, sat down, and got back to reading his book while keeping an observant eye on everything with his Byakugan.

WC: 223
TWC: 1501

[Approving entry in Hoshigakure, exiting topic]

Claims:
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:44 pm
Amikiri Guhin wrote:
WC: 223
TWC: 1501

[Approving entry in Hoshigakure, exiting topic]

Claims:
Approved
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:42 am
((heading to the restaurant! Good to be back! Looking forward to all RPs in Hoshi))
Exit
Entering Hoshi
742 words
+7 stats
2-chakra
2-strength
3- speed
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats