Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A simple day outside [open to up to 3 people] Empty A simple day outside [open to up to 3 people]

Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:18 am
Kuro stretched his arms with a yawn as he walked to a clearing in the woods, a nice open space where the trees seemed to have spread apart from each other. Vixie stayed close to his side, yawning shortly after he did and laying down next to a tree, still tired and wanting to sleep while Kuro had just woken up from his rest. Kuro looked around the clearing and nodded to himself. "All right, this looks like as good a spot as any. Plenty of space to move around, doesn't look like it's full of people... yeah, this is the spot."
Kuro cracks his knuckles and holds out his hand to Vixie, the fox biting down until she draws blood. She then curls up, looking like a big green puff ball while Kuro begins drawing on the ground with his blood, trying out for a new summon. Placing his hand in the middle of the completed seal in the middle of the clearing, Kuro took a deep breath then poured a huge amount of chakra into the seal, stepping back as the summon appeared in a cloud of smoke.

As the smoke dissipated, a large pink and white hydra stood before the shinobi, looking down at him with piercing blue eyes. The hydra slowly smiled at him and lowered her head closer to him. "Well, it seems I finally have the pleasure of being summoned by the brave little puddle himself. My name, is Sylveona. I assume we're just, making nice for now? This is only our first time after all."
The large hydra spoke with a deep but decidedly feminine voice, taking Kuro off guard a bit, as well as her... seeming lack of battle lust. "Uh, right! Just, wanna get to know you and what you do and uh... yeah. I gotta ask though... are you a girl hydra? Cause you seem different than all the other hydras I've met... Also you're like, pink and stuff. None of the others are as... colorful as you."

The hydra chuckled in response to his question, laying down on her stomach and wrapping a large clawed hand around his waist, lifting him up while he looked around in surprise, Vixie continuing to sleep and ignore his antics. "W-wha!? Hydras can't pick stuff up! What's going on here!?"
"Haha, don't worry Kuro, female hydra tend to just be better than males in every way. I just wanted to get a better look at you. Hard to believe someone so small was capable of gaining our king's respect. You humans can just be so weak sometimes. I mean, I could eat you in one bite... but I won't. As long as you prove you really are strong enough to earn my respect as well."
Kuro laughed a bit nervously at her words as she kept a firm hold on him, finding that this female hydra's subtle calm threats were a lot more unnerving than that of the brash forwardness of the males. But, he proved his worth before, surely he could do it again. He took a dep breath and smiled again with confidence. "All right... I accept your challenge! What do I have to do?"

"Oh, it's simple. All you have to do, is listen to me sing, and not climb into my mouth."
Sylveona smiled and set him down again, giving him a gentle push to get a tad bit of space between them. Kuro looked up at her with his arms crossed and head tilted. "Uuhhhh, okay? Why would... why would I do that to begin with? What's going on?"
Sylveona's eyes then lit up with deep blue flames as she stared at Kuro and began to sing, her deep voice suddenly sounding like that of a human woman. But not just an average woman, as she sang, her voice was like that of a beautiful singer, her song slow and inducing a feeling of comfort and love, not unlike a mother's lullaby. Kuro found his guard and readiness waiting, wanting to just relax and listen to the beautiful song. Even Vixie lifted her head to listen to the song, without even being the target of Sylveona's Siren song, anyone and everyone who heard it would fall under it's spell.
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

A simple day outside [open to up to 3 people] Empty Re: A simple day outside [open to up to 3 people]

Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:00 pm
Isobu dashed from branch to branch in the thick forest of Konohagakure. His traditional samurai-style sandles made a clinking sound every time it tapped against the thick wood of the trees, while his elegant black and purple robe fluttered in the wind. The village hidden in leaves was notorious for having trees the size of giants. Isobu had climbed to an incredible height of forty meters, using chakra at the base of his feet to hold his large figure in balance. The giant of a man was returning from a nearby river where he had been fishing for a fresh catch. He had eaten something like a ton of fish. With a full belly, he was ready to return home to his bed and take a nice nap. He could see the large walls that protected Konoha just beyond the horizon. It was only a short journey from where he currently was.

However, Isobu's pace slowed to a stop before he reached the gates. Landing horizontally on the trunk of a particularly thick tree, the jounin stopped to observe his surroundings. He had sensed something strange. There was a chakra signature nearby, below him at ground level. This was young Kuro, practicing his new summon. Whats more: the animals from the surround environment were behaving strangely. Birds, squirrels, and even raccoons were leaving there nests and heading toward the ground. Isobu would normally think nothing of it, if it wasn't for the fact that literally dozens of animals were exhibiting the same behavior. They were all traveling at a slow pace toward the floor. The ears of the animals seemed to twitch, as if they had heard something that peaked their interest. Isobu craned his neck to look down below. To his surprise, there was a large serpent like beast with legs and a boy just in front of it. At first glance, it would look like the kid was in danger. 

The serpent's mouth was open as if it was saying something. Isobu pieced together that the surrounding animals were traveling towards the beast. Isobu snapped his neck back into normal position as if to avoid being spotted. However, he continued to watch on and observe what would happen next. He had one hand on his katana, which was tied between his sash and his kimono. Was the young boy in danger? Would Isobu have to fight so soon after a meal? Though he never had a mother in his life to teach him old wive's tales, even he knew better than to be so physically active directly after a meal.

"What the hell is that thing?! Kid, you better get out of there, and fast..." he said, speaking aloud to himself.

Jutsu:
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

A simple day outside [open to up to 3 people] Empty Re: A simple day outside [open to up to 3 people]

Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:55 am
Kuro's eyes widened as he looked into Sylveona's glowing blue eyes, everything around him seeming to go dark. It was as if the world was fading away into blackness. Everything just slowly vanished away, leaving only himself and Sylveona in the empty space, her voice the only sound he could hear. In reality, he was still standing in exactly the same spot. "Step forward."
Kuro heard her command and slowly took a step towards her as she lowered a clawed hand down with her palm up. Just before his foot touched the ground however, he stopped, remembering that he was trying to do... something. It was so hard to think, it was like even his mind was being erased into the void. "Why have you stopped? Come to me. Aren't you cold? Come to me, I will keep you warm."
As soon as she spoke the word, Kuro suddenly felt like he was freezing, gasping and hugging himself as he began to shiver. It was like he was standing in the middle of the tundra without any clothes on. Sylveona seemed to be radiating warmth and comfort, making going to her even more tempting. He finshed his step forward and began to step into her hand, stopping with one foot in her palm with the other still on the ground as he realized he was touching something. A cloth. He wasn't completely uncovered from the elements. But what was it? Her eyes demanded his attention, telling him to not look away. He couldn't look away from her to look at his... his coat.

Kuro gripped his Koukan coat tightly, clinging to anything that wasn't Sylveona. The Hydra began to frown slightly as she realized he was beginning to resist, her gentle voice growing slightly agitated. "Hurry little one. Let me warm you. You're so cold, why don't you let me take care of you?" "N-no... I'm not cold. I have a coat on!"
As he shouted, he broke free of the hydra's spell, the darkness in his mind shattering and revealing the real world once more. Sylveona's eyes stopped glowing and she shook her head slightly as she recovered from the backlash from her own abilities, groaning and growling slightly. "Hmph. So you aren't so easily controlled... I have to admit, it makes me want to crush you."
Kuro took a step back and chuckled, catching his breath and smiling up at her. "Go ahead and try, you know it won't work." "Hmm, yes... but it should make me feel better."
Sylveona would then raise her claw and bring it down on Kuro, who simply turned into water and was splashed like a puddle.
wc-444
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:24 pm
((So sorry for disappearing like that! Now, back to training!))

Isobu's eyes widened as he pieced the scene together. From what he could see, he deduced that that large beast was drawing in everything that could hear it. He was too far to hear the song clearly, but the animals around him, whom probably had more advanced hearing skills were effected by what ever jutsu the beast was casting. Isobu's eyes locked on the boy Kuro, who was in vicinity of the jutsu. The boy was taking a step closer toward the beast's gaping mouth. He knew what was about to happen and he had to put a stop to it.

As the ninja and hydra continued their conversation, Isobu made his move. Of course, at his distance, he could not hear the conversation going underway, and did not understand that Kuro was the one to summon the beast. For all he knew, the hydra was attempting to make a meal out of the young boy. From the depths of Isobu's long silky kimono sleeves, a kunai knife slipped into his large, blue, webbed hand. Attached to the handle of the kana was an explosive tag with writing on it. From his position, standing horizontally on the trunk of a tree, Isobu jumped from the trunk of one tree to the trunk of another about five meters away. In the middle of the jump, Isobu was directly over the hydra. 

In one swift motion, mid jump, Isobu spun around and threw the kunai downward. The knife would fly silently toward the hydra, increasing in speed thanks to gravity. Should the kunai strike of be deflected by the beast, the knife would pierce the skin, and not a moment afterwards, the beast would be engulfed in the explosion from the explosion tag. Should the beast evade the attack instead, the knife would land on the ground where the hydra initially stood and explode. The explosion would be enough to separate the boy from the threatening mouth of the hydra. Whatever trance like jutsu the hydra was using, surely an explosion at such close proximity was enough to stop it in its tracks.

While the scene unfolded, Isobu would be closely observing from the tree trunk. His hand remained on the hilt of his sword, prepared for anything. His leg muscles were tensed, ready to launch himself downward should there be need for a follow up assault.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:00 pm
Isobu's kunai would stick into Sylveon at the base of the back of her neck, The hydra barely able to register that something had hit her before the tag exploded, injuring her back and destroying her neck, her head falling to the ground in front of Kuro while her headless body backed up and collapsed. The Hozuki's eyes widened in surprise as he backed up from the sight and looked up to the man who'd done this, a bit shaken up from the sudden attack. Not to mention the man he now noticed standing on the tree trunk looked rather odd. "O... oh crap. Um, sir, I'm sure you were just trying to help, and I'm thankful for that but, this was a really bad idea and I really need you to not-"

As he tried to explain what was going on, Sylveona's body would slam it's claws into the ground and begin to stand again, two large scaly heads rapidly growing from the hole the neck had left, each head lightly covered in her own blood. Now as she spoke, each head would speak, increasing the volume of her voice . "Ohhh, someone needs to stop being so violent. Everyone just needs to calm down. Explosives? Really? Is that anyway to treat a female?"
The now two headed hydra then turned towards Isobu, and although she was acting calm, Kuro had a less-than-good feeling. Based on her powers and attitude and the fact that most hydras were kind of grumpy jerks, there was something unsettling about how calm she was. "S-Sylveona, I don't think he meant to cause any problems, let's just not do anything rash-" "Oh hush Kuro. I'm fine. Just listen to my voice. Everything is fine. Don't you think so sir?"
Sylveona would start using her Siren's song, her double voice creating an even stronger sense of calm and comfort, as if she hadn't just had her head blown off. It was almost like there hadn't been any explosion at all.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:30 am
Frustrated at the way his life had taken a turn for the worse recently and how still far he was to achieving his goals, kouse sped through the forest, jumping from tree to tree trying to clear his mind. Time wasn't going to wait for him but yet it seemed no matter how long he trained he wasn't getting any faster,stronger...had he reached his physical limit?. With a frown kouse increased his pace steadily but surely, going faster and faster until the trees he passed by became nothing but a blur. Pushing himself to his limit, he wanted to see how fast he could move...how good he was, to see if it would be acceptable to be content with his present abilities.

Finally going about as fast as he could go kouse stopped running and landed ontop of a very high tree. Slowly wiping away the little sweat that appeared on his forehead he acknowledged he was fast, faster than most ninjas but still was this enough?.
When he was still an academy student he had always thought that as long as you trained sufficiently you'll get better. He never realised that this would ever happen.

Kouse sat down on a branch high up in a tree, taking in the fresh air...and reveling in the peaceful silence of the forest. Well he was until he realised the forest creatures acting strangely.
They were all moving, but what got his attention the most was that they were all moving towards the same location.
Wondering what the hell was going on, kouse slowly and quietly moved towards the direction said animals were going whilst activating the chakra sensory technique.
He immediately sensed two chakra signatures around, chakra signatures strong enough to belong only to ninjas, taking care to mask his chakra signature and move quietly.
After some time of following the animals he looked down and saw a boy looking intently into the shining eyes of something that looked like a snake with legs...and as kouse watched on he realised that said animal was placing the boy under some kind of spell or illusion while it sang. This to Kouse's further observation was what caused the other creatures in the forest to act strangely.
He knew he wasn't the only one watching what was going on and wondered what the other ninja who was also in the trees would do...Kouse's question was answered faster than he expected when he saw the other ninja jump and trow a kunai which landed in front of the creature causing the sound based 'genjutsu' which was clearly affecting the boy it faced.
Kouse fought the urge to show himself and also help out in handling the said creature... But decided against it..the ninja who trew the kunai looked more than good enough to handle some serpent like creature.
So kouse kept watching hidden in the trees and waiting until he had a reason to interfere.

He watched as the kunai with an explosive tag did its work...removing the head of the weird looking creature.
The boy's reaction to this made Kouse's eyebrow rise.
'O... oh crap. Um, sir, I'm sure you were just trying to help, and I'm thankful for that but, this was a really-'.
But he didn't have the chance to complete the sentence cause suddenly the weird creature wasn't dead but now had two heads and he watched as said heads turned towards the ninja who had launched the explosive tags at it.

He took this as his cue to get into the action...with a yawn he drew out his sword holding it with his right hand...he would cut off the two heads of the creature before it caused anymore trouble...he wouldn't watch as it attacked a fellow ninja.
He noticed he was hidden in the opposite direction of the creature.. So it's back was to him as it faced the ninja that had attacked it.
Quickly forming the tiger hand seal he performed the 'hiding with the camouflage' technique.
He would jump from his perch high up in the tree and with speeds of 85 would rush towards the hydra...with strengths of 40 would slice both heads of the hydra.
To everyone around at first it would look like both heads had just fallen off.

Kouse would deactivate the camouflage technique and would trow up a 'stone of greatness'.. Launching it into the air...a harmless explosion of light would be seen, then his name.
Making sure he was aware of his surroundings he would speak up, smiling at the boy that was being manipulated by the creature.
"Well hello there, it looked like that creature was attempting to take control of you".
As he said that he would turn to the other ninja who had first attacked the creature "and 'we' couldn't sit back and watch that happen".
Kouse would sheathe back his sword.
He would also keep watch in case the creature decided to come up with yet more heads.

'Stones of greatness' at http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t30455-stones-of-greatness
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:19 am
Kuro's jaw dropped in horror as Sylveona stopped in place, her heads both sliding off again, causing her to collapse once more. He slowly reached up and grabbed his hair, pulling on it a bit as he looked towards the new person who'd just arrived. This was starting to get out of hand. "Ok, yes, she was, but that's not the issue here. At least it wasn't, but uh, Hydras just get stronger and stronger as you cut off their heads and... they also tend to have anger issues. I really need everybody to just- DON'T ATTACK!"
As Kuro tried to explain, the hydra's body began rising up again, four new heads growing from the neck stumps left behind by the decapitations. The new heads shook off the daze of being regrown and blinked a few times before all looking at Kouse, their eyes lighting up with a deep blue chakra as they activated Hypnotic Stare, her voice altered again by Siren Song as she begins to sing (110 chakra needed to resist each). Kuro himself could feel the song's effect flooding his mind, unable to push the music out. He wasn't completely useless however, as Sylveona's focus was currently turned towards Kouse. Who, if unable to resist, would find everything falling away except for himself and Sylveona, his will to do anything but listen to her song being drained by her hypnotic abilities. Kuro would pull one hand from his head and make a finger gun, pointing it in Sylveona's direction, preparing to fire a Water Gun if anyone tried anything. "I just need... everybody to stop it. I can fix this."

Sylveona if you want to see her abilities
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:49 pm
Listening to the individual he just helped out try to explain the situation didn't distract kouse. Kouse noticed the hydra body move slightly and watched the hydra's head...no heads grow, now four. The heads were growing but not instantly, at about 50 speed, giving kouse enough time to act before said heads were fully grown, giving his own rt was at 160.

'At least it wasn't, but uh, Hydras just get stronger and stronger as you cut off their heads' Kouse's mind brought back that statement the individual he had supposedly saved had just said.
Hmmm if cutting the heads won't kill it but make things work how about an arrow?.

Without hesitation he would stretch his right hand and point at the hydra, lightly tapping his toe twice he would release an arrow from his hidden crossbow at speeds of 70 and power of 70 towards the hydra not before activating the camouflage ability of the arrow making it unable to be seen.

He would drop down his arm after firing like he had done nothing.
If arrow hits the hydra and can only injure it but not happen to take it down the poison would put it down soon enough.

Kouse would wait to see what would happen.

Check weapon out at http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t30326-crossbow-arrows#228936
And 
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t29115-kouse-s-family-cross-bow#228939
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:49 pm
Kouse's arrow would easily pierce the hydra's scales, burying itself deep into her body and causing her to groan in pain. Kuro had seen Kouse do... something, he wasn't sure what but it had clearly harmed Sylveona greatly. The hydra herself looked rather infuriated and Kuro realized that this was getting completely out of hand. She wasn't going to back down, hydras never did when they were in pain. He couldn't stand it. This person had good intentions to begin with, but he wouldn't stop! He wasn't listening! Kuro could feel his blood boil with frustration, tearing up slightly as he started to lose his cool and pointing his finger gun towards Kouse and aiming towards his legs. "HEY! I SAID STOP ASSHOLE!"
Kuro would then fire a Water Gun shot at him, the single drop of water footing towards Kouse at a speed and power of 74. After firing the shot, Kuro would speak to Sylveona while keeping his eyes on Kouse. "Sylveona just go home! I'm sorry that this all happened and I promise that I'll make it up to you, but you have to go NOW!" 
Kuro would then desummon Sylveona, forcing her to vanish in a large cloud of smoke and return to her lair. Kuro would breathe a quick sigh of relief once she was safe and away before glaring at Kouse. "As for you, you hurt my newest friend and I am going to beat you down until you learn to listen to people when they're trying to explain something to you!"
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:59 am
The groan the creature of surprise and pain the creature let out after being hit by Kouse's invincible arrow was satisfying. But there was another emotion one he didn't expect...anger.

Kouse couldn't help but smile. Anger?..when he thought by now it would feel fear?. The creature must know that he was strong enough to take it down easily but yet it wouldn't bow out.
Well the creature was brave or stupid....you'll have to give it that.

But the response he got from the ninja he had saved from the clutches of the monster wasn't what he expected...in the least.

'HEY! I SAID STOP ASSHOLE!'.
That made the smile on Kouse's face get replaced with a frown. The next sentence the strange ninja uttered made him start regretting butting into all this trouble.
But what especially surprised him was when he saw the ninja point to his legs and shoot water at high speeds towards him.
Being as alert as ever kouse would jump high up into the air...avoiding the water before landing back.

Kouse didn't immediately return the favour with an attack of his own but watched in surprise as the ninja called the creature he had put down his friend and also to Kouse's surprise realised that the creature in fact was a summoning... His summoning.
'Oh' was the only word that popped into Kouse's mind at that moment.

"Oops, I thought you were in danger when I saw you being controlled by that creature, and I did what any ninja would do...put it down. My apologies for misjudging the situation and not previously listening to your warnings to stop attacking, you see I thought you were still under the control of the creature and thought that the creature could make you say anything so I ignored your warnings".

Kouse's smile returned to his face as he cracked his fingers and bunched his knuckles.
"So you wanna get revenge for what happened to your summon?, well if your still hot for a fight I'm more than ready for it.....its been awhile I actually fought another ninja...it would be fun watching you try to 'beat me down'".

Kouse would move 40 metres away from the ninja as he said this.
He riled up his chakra in preparation for the fight. And with a smile shot towards his opponent would await his next response and action.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum