Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 10:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 8:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 7:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 7:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 6:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 3:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 3:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 3:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 2:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 12:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

A Late Night Dip Empty A Late Night Dip

Thu May 02, 2024 8:43 pm
As their evening at Darkside had ended, Junko would lead Akabayashi out of the lounge after saying their goodbyes. During this time she also took a moment to pull Nariko to the side and informed her that she was dismissed for the time being. The horned woman would briefly look between both Akabayshi and Junko, silently protesting with her eyes. Though after a few moments, and a sharp glare from Junko, the woman offered the two of them a quick bow before exiting the building before them. A bit of a sigh escaped her lips as she felt unsure if Nariko would listen to her request or not. However, with her bodyguard dismissed, she was ready to turn her attention back to the lovely evening she was having.

If he had offered her his hand, she would happily take it as the two of them exited the building into nearly empty streets. It was rather late at night, so most people had found their way into their homes so for the time being the two of them were alone. Admittedly the village was rather peaceful at this hour. Dimly lit, multi-colored lanterns could be seen flickering on various street corners, and the large fires that burned in the braziers speckled through the village now had been reduced to nearly smoldering ashes. The air was still filled with the lingering remnants of the incense that burned perpetually through the day.

Her cheeks were a bit flushed from the small amount of alcohol she consumed, though her stride was as graceful as ever. As they stood outside a few feet from the door deciding what to do next, Junko would strike up a conversation.

”How are you feeling Akabayashi? Would you like to continue our night out or turn in for the time being? Personally, I’m feeling wide awake, though I’m usually up late so it’s really up to you. I think the only place open this late would be the Red Moon resort, their hot springs are available throughout the entire night so we could do that if you wish.”

In all honesty, her body had been a bit sore from some recent training she had gone through so a dip in the natural hot springs would probably feel like heaven. She wished for the night to continue on, though she knew he probably had a rather long day and wouldn’t fault him if he instead chose to turn in for the evening. Waiting patiently for a response, Junko would shift her weight nervously to one side as she played with a strand of hair that lay upon her chest.

WC:442
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 92350

A Late Night Dip Empty Re: A Late Night Dip

Thu May 02, 2024 9:40 pm
Once they had exited the building and Junko had spoken to her bodyguard, he would offer his hand once more. For a moment, he would stand in silence, taking in the empty streets and the serenity it brought. The flickering of the lanterns adds to the ambiance of the place. Junko asked if he was ready to rest or if he could continue. "I am fine, Junko I feel better around you than in years. The hot springs sound good." Though he had not really planned to go swimming so he wondered if they would have something available.

If they began to head toward the spring after that, he would, of course, take the time to ask her some questions. "What do you like and dislike? I mean, in general, not any topic specifically. Like food, color, things that drive you nuts?" If he were going to date her, he would have to know these essential things. More complex things like where you see us going with this relationship and other questions were further down the road. For now, he wanted to know the simple things that made Junko, Junko.
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Fri May 03, 2024 12:48 am
Not wanting their night to come to its conclusion, Junko looked a bit relieved as he agreed to follow her to the hot springs. Her excitement could plainly be seen on her face as she offered him a sweet smile before beginning their journey. Matching his stride, she walked closely beside him as her gaze lingered on the sights surrounding them. As he spoke, she’d turn to him with a curious expression while he inquired about her likes and dislikes. She’d bob her head to the left and right while a humming sound escaped her lips, seemingly contemplating something. Soon she’d speak up, gesturing slightly with her free hand as she spoke.

”Hmm… well lets see. My favorite food overall is fresh sushi, though recently I’ve found myself eating mostly the various native fruits. They’re far sweeter than anything I tried on my travels. As for my favorite color, I’d have to say either black, red, or purple. At least when it comes to attire, I feel as if they complement my complexion well.”

She’d pause momentarily but continued to move forward as she felt unsure of what she should tell him concerning her dislikes. Most things she allowed in her life brought her joy, though unfortunately sometimes things slip through the cracks. Not wanting him to wait on her long, she’d speak up once more.

”I have to admit, there’s not much I dislike. As long as nobody is being harmed, I find myself content with most things.”

Her voice would change from happy and upbeat to a bit more serious, her eyes dulled slightly, and gazed forward as she began to recall a handful of memories. One, in particular, stood out to her, a bandit she had allowed to live after he attempted to rob her. Feeling a bit of pity for the man, she allowed him to leave with the warning of his immediate removal from this world should she see him again. He promised her that he would drop his life of crime and return to his homeland, however, this would prove to be a lie. To whatever gods above, she prayed that she would never see that man again. Alas, fate would have it that they crossed paths once more. The fool had decided to pursue a dangerous lifestyle anyway along with a handful of other lost souls. He had attempted to steal away some of the children from a handful of locals, including a child that she had saved just a few days prior.

She could perfectly recall the look of terror in his eyes as he realized that she had finally come for him. Her body was silhouetted by the full moon above them, the blood of his companions drenching her entire form. She had used one of her more potent abilities that night, erasing the remainder of his group from the earth. He had been just out of range, narrowly avoiding the entire impact. However, he was in it just enough to be injured by the attack and unable to escape her advances as she lazily walked towards him. This had been the closest she felt to Lord Jashin in some time, and she allowed his influence to take hold of her. As he begged and pleaded for his life she couldn’t help but laugh at his sorry state. After caressing his face with a blood-covered hand, she’d watch as her infected ichor seeped into his skull. Taking a few steps away from him, she quickly activated another technique and watched as his head erupted into nothing more than a crimson mist that splattered against her slightly.

Her mind seemingly was being pulled into itself as she remembered that night, weighing the decisions that she made. Though killing people wasn’t her favorite thing in the world, admittedly she always received a bit of a high from the act itself. Snapping out of it slightly, she’d briefly shake her head in an attempt to dismiss the thoughts flooding her mind. Looking over at him once more, her eyes still dulled slightly, though now a small smile could be seen across her lips as she attempted to not sour the mood.

”Though if there’s one thing I desperately loathe, it’s liars. You’ll find that being open and honest with me will get you pretty far, and deceit will ultimately draw my ire”

Attempting to move the conversation off herself for a moment, she’d redirected the question back at him as life began to return to her eyes once more. She hoped for this night to continue to go perfectly and didn’t wish to show him that side of her quite yet. In reality, she didn’t want anyone to see that side of her but knew it would inevitably happen again should she continue to grow in strength.

”What about you? I know you said you had a love for fuinjutsu, what else? Any dislikes I should be aware of?”

WC: 837
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu May 09, 2024 9:10 pm
He would, of course, listen. He would remember getting her things with one or all three colors. He was also a sushi fan, and he remembered Junko had ordered it when they met. One thing that she did not like, which gave him pause, was her dislike of harming others. He was not a fan of hurting people just to hurt them, but when required, he never shied away from the task. Her final dislike was she did not like liars. Not many people were fans of them, so this was understandable. She would then ask the same questions he had.

"My favorite food is ribeye steak. It's red, but more like a bright crimson like your eyes." He would say as they continued their walk. "I dislike people who choose not to grow by overcoming adversity and also people who get between me and an enemy who I have retreating." He could recall an example of the last when the kage of Hoshi interrupted his assault against a ninja who attacked them but happened to be Ayato's cousin.

He would get into what he likes since she had asked. "I made this pretty obvious when we met, but I collect bloodlines from many clans. I also study these bloodlines and compile the data for my ninja to learn." He would say that, seeing as she was against hurting others, his hobby of collecting conflicted with that. She also said not to lie to her, so maybe that would keep him in the clear. "I hope that doesn't disturb you."
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Sun May 12, 2024 1:05 am
Junko would listen intently as Akabayashi spoke of his likes and dislikes. Her thumb would gently rub the back of his hand as he told her his disdain for those who refuse to grow by overcoming adversity and those who get between him and his enemies. She understood both of them, though most of her growth had come from just simply doing work around the island so she was unsure if he’d see her development as something to be proud of. As for getting in between him and his enemies, she doubted she would ever do such a thing so she wasn’t too concerned about it. After all, now that they were allies, his enemies were now hers.

As they continued their stroll to the Red Moon Resort he’d inform her of his interest in bloodlines. She didn’t find this odd or off-putting though she didn’t share his fascination with the topic. Though she found the abilities of the other clans to be interesting, she had never done research into any other than her own. However, if he decided to talk about the topic with her she would surely listen. Being able to identify the various clans along with what they’re capable of could prove useful during a fight, so it would probably be for the best if she did inquire about the topic at some point. He then would mention that he hoped his fascination didn’t bother her, to which she’d simply shake her head no.

Turning her gaze to look at him, she’d offer him a sweet smile, seemingly back to her normal bubbly state.

”Oh no, it doesn’t bother me at all. Though I’m against harming others, I know sometimes it needs to be done. It’s almost unavoidable in our position, so admittedly I’ve grown comfortable with the idea of it.”

Since arriving in moon country she had slain dozens of men for the sake of keeping her community safe. Nothing more than bandits and pirates but still a life taken nonetheless. Though this saddened her, she had at least been able to convince herself that she was right in doing so. Junko would offer him a curious look before speaking up once more.

”Tell me, do you know anything of interest about the Chinoike clan specifically?”

Admittedly she didn’t know much about her own clan due to her upbringing. There were a few rumors that most chalked up to be legends, though she knew some tales had a hint of truth to them.

WC: 422
WC Total: 1259
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 pm
Luckily, what he said did not bother her. She saw it as an act done out of necessity. Though he mostly reserved killing people only when necessary, there were times when it was more convenient. He was okay with leaving this topic where it was, this was a discussion better saved for future dayes. If there were more, which he was hoping there would be.

"Chinoike. Hmm, I have an organ from one, but I have no idea what abilities members of the clan possess." He had to wonder why she had chosen that clan in particular. Perhaps she was seeking information to see if it was something to add to her own arsenal. "Is it something you heard about recently?" Their walk had led them to the entrance of the hotsprings. The steam coming from the water over the wooden walls was quite visible.

"It reminds me of my house in Hoshigakure." He would say, taking in the outside of the building and noting its features.
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Wed May 15, 2024 10:17 pm
After she inquired about his knowledge of her clan, he’d inform her that he had an organ from one of them. Though she didn’t know much about her clan, she knew that one would need more than just an organ to unlock her bloodline’s abilities. Thankfully she was a bit of a prodigy when it came to using the gifts bestowed upon her clan from Lord Jashin, so she was relatively easily able to control those powers. What she could do still scared her, she didn’t like how she became a different person while reveling in the demise of others and admittedly she grew weary of herself as she grew stronger.

He then would inquire about why she asked about the Chinoike specifically, asking if something had happened recently. She’d shake her head slightly as an embarrassed look crossed her face. Junko was unsure if she should tell him of her nature, though if he sought to get to know her, this would be a good start. Only 2 others in the village knew of her affinity for the crimson liquid that flowed through their veins, so she was nervous to potentially reveal her hand to him. In all honesty, she had hoped he could tell her about her bloodline since her parents never spoke about it.

”Well, that’s the clan I’m from! My father didn’t teach me really anything about our history so I was curious if you had any information you could provide me with.”

Her attention turned to the entrance to the hot springs as they made their arrival. The air was filled with various relaxing aromas as she gazed at the steam drifting out from behind the walls surrounding the facility. As they both gazed at the beautifully made building in front of them, he’d speak up once more and note that it reminded him of his home in Hoshi. She’d offer him a sweet smile as she gently squeezed his hand.

”We should make it a habit to come here together when you decide to visit Tsukigakure, I think it’ll be good for us both to relax a bit.”

If he allowed, she’d lead them both into the building to greet a young woman behind what looked to be a front desk. Junko would request a private spring, not wanting to potentially be observed by the general populace. After she handed over the payment, the young woman would direct the two of them to separate bathrooms to change. If he allowed, Junko would gently place a kiss on his cheek before then speaking up once more.

”I’ll see you soon, don’t take too long alright?”

Her voice was playful, and as she pulled away from him she offered him a small wave before then heading into the woman's bathroom. Once there she would strip off her black sundress and slip into a simple white robe that had been provided by the resort. The white color of the robe clashed with her pale skin making her look a bit washed out. Her beautiful black hair had been tied up into a messy bun on her head, and the jewelry that previously adorned her body had been removed. Soon she’d enter their assigned room and close the door behind her. Since he hadn’t arrived just yet, she’d begin to slip off the robe, allowing her nearly exposed skin to be kissed by the steam that traveled off of the warm water.

WC: 583
Total WC: 1842
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Tue May 21, 2024 9:04 pm
"Sorry, I could not give any information. I don't even know what the organ I have does." Maybe, he would find a suitable host to test out the organ when he got back. A bit of research would be a great way to pass time and someone got a new kidney or was it a liver? They got a new something.

"We should, its nice to be able to relax. Especially, with such fine company." As she lead him inside they were greeted by a lady. They had private springs as he was directed to the male one Junko placed a kiss upon his cheek. He barely had enough time to react as she told him to not take to long.

He would enter the changing room and take off his white robe and gauntlets along with his suit underneath. The only thing he could find to wear was a robe. He wasn't audacious enough to simply walk out wearing nothing. Putting on the robe he would tie the belt, grab a towel and enter the room for thier hot spring. When he entered Junko was already in the water. She did not seem to be wearing a bathing suit. Removing his he would enter the bath with the towel over his shoulders. The four masks on his back obscured by his torso.

"The water is nice." He would move close to her and stand on the edge of the spring with his arms stretched over the sides now showing her his back and the four different colored masks on his back. One red, a yellow, a dark blue, and a light blue one. "I hope I did not keep you waiting too long."
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Tue May 21, 2024 10:58 pm
Before Akabayashi arrived in the spring, Junko would slowly make her way into the bath. The warm water felt blissful as she soon became encapsulated by it’s embrace. She’d find a comfortable spot to relax in, the water now lingering ust above her chest, exposing her collar bones.Her back was pressed up against the edge of the pool, allowing her head to rest gently on it. As she waited she’d remember the previous times she visited this exact spring, though her attention would be pulled towards the door as Akabayashi entered.

She’d offer him a happy smile as he walked in, though as he began to undress she’d cover her eyes to offer him a bit of privacy. Junko would remain like this until she heard him enter the water, giving him a few moments to ensure he was partially submerged. Slowly removing her hand from her face, she’d watch as he moved beside her and leaned up against the edge of the pool. He’d remark that the water was nice, and that he hoped she wasn’t waiting long for him. To this she’d shake her head slightly and giggle slightly before speaking up.

”It’s it divine? I came across this place while doing my first missions here and frequently visited it since. Also, don’t worry about it, I wasn’t waiting long and even if I was, it wouldn’t be any issue.”

Her eyes would linger on his back as she looked at his the masks that had seemingly had been infused with his flesh. Immediately her interest was piqued, she had never seen anything like this before. Though she wished to inspect him a bit closer with her dojutsu, for the time being she’d refrain from it since she didn’t want to come off as rude. She found herself fascinated by the possibilities of what they could potentially mean but knew she needed to broach the conversation gently. Junko knew that most shinobi held their secrets close to their chest, seeing as she did so herself.

Though she felt rather comfortable with him, so she felt as if he wouldn’t chastise her for her curiosity. If the two of them were going to grow close to each other, it was important to know at least some of their capabilities. Though he hadn’t inquired about any of hers, so she hoped he shared the same sentiment. Silence briefly hung in the air as she contemplated how to approach the topic. The melodic sounds of the nocturnal animals permiaed the air around them, providing a bit of antomsphere to their environment. Breaking the silence, Junko would speak up once more.

”If you don’t mind me asking, what are the masks for? I haven’t seen anything like that before, and I can’t help but be intrigued. Though if you don’t feel comfortable telling me, don’t worry about it.”

Her gaze would move to meet his if he turned to look at her as she offered him an inquisitive look.

WC: 503
Total WC: 2345
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed May 22, 2024 12:00 am
She was quite shy it seemed as she covered her face with her hands. Maybe, he was being too forward. Luckily, he could hide his own embarrassment by doing what he had planned to do anyway. Made a little easier by her covering her face a few seconds after he had entered. He was glad to hear she had not been waiting long along with her cute giggle which made his hearts skip a beat.

"Those are my hearts. Each one contains a heart taken from a person with a one of the five basic elements. They allow me to use all the elements. I should say allowed now I can use them all even with the masks detached from myself. As a side benefit I also don't age. On the negative side my doctor says my blood pressure is through the roof."

He wondered if she would find that weird, but he saw it as no different than when ninja took other parts from one another. Was a heart any more odd than a liver to place within your own body? "They can also move around on their own if I want them to." Thinking about it he envisioned hearts with masks moving around like slugs. "They have bodies made of string."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum