Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
It's just Big meToday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageToday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsToday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Today at 1:53 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenToday at 1:10 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Azuki Shinoda
Azuki Shinoda
Tokubetsu Jounin
Stat Page : Death's Whisper
Mission Record : Missions
Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 110000

Late Night Out Empty Late Night Out

Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:38 pm
In the dim, moody lighting of Darkside's bar, Azuki finds a temporary solace, a place where the shadows align with the complexities of his inner thoughts. He sits quietly, the glass in his hand catching the sparse light as he swirls the rich, spiced liquid, its aroma briefly lifting the heaviness that seems to cling to his spirit.

His introspection deepens with each slow turn of the glass, his senses momentarily caught up in the simple act of appreciating the drink before him. This moment of pause in an otherwise chaotic existence allows him a rare opportunity to reflect, to question the emotional turbulence that has recently found a place within him.

For Azuki, the absence of the curse that once defined his every action has left a void, an unfamiliar space within himself that he's now free to fill with emotions long suppressed. As he sits at the bar, the realization dawns that the suppression was not just a byproduct of the curse but a habit, a way of being that had become second nature in his battle for control over his own life and destiny.

"What is there to suppress?" he muses to himself, pondering the newfound freedom to experience emotions openly—something that feels as daunting as it is liberating. This question isn't just rhetorical; it's a fundamental inquiry into his own identity and nature, now unshackled from the constraints of his past.

The ambiance of Darkside, with its subtle undercurrent of mystery and isolation, mirrors his current state—a man who is relearning how to inhabit his own emotions without the immediate threat of the curse that once hovered over him like a dark cloud. It's a journey of self-discovery, of learning to navigate the complex waters of his emotions, to allow himself to feel without fear or reservation.

As Azuki continues to sit, his demeanor betraying his inner turmoil to any observant onlooker, he realizes that the challenge now lies not in suppressing what he feels but in understanding and embracing the full spectrum of his emotions. This journey inward is as critical as any battle he's fought, for it involves conquering the realms of his own heart and mind, discovering what it truly means to be free.

WC:373
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Living Clones : Kitsunagi Kurosawa
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 46800

Late Night Out Empty Re: Late Night Out

Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:04 pm
The sun dips below the horizon as the last rays retreat from the bustling streets of the village. Within the fading light, Ren emerges from the Kage Tower, the solemn duties of his administrative and office life weighing down on his shoulders. His long chestnut hair catches the twilight's glow while his robes flow around him like a calm stream. His movements are tranquil and graceful, carrying a secret excitement within his heart. As he passes through the village, his presence is similar to that of a gentle breeze. The villagers nod in respect due to his station within the village leadership.

Lanterns in these parts dimmed not in defeat before the oncoming night but in a respectful welcome, ushering him into another world, a realm that thrived under the moon’s authority. Darkside loomed- an extravagant, grim Gothic tapestry stark against the night sky. Ren entered its ornate doors, closing with a muffled thud at his back. The interior of the lounge breathed the subtle life of shadows. Their tendrils crept over gilded decor, the air rich with exotic spices and the earthy scent of long-aged spirits. Patrons, silhouettes of sun-kissed faces, glanced at him before returning to their quiet chatter. 

Here, Ren entered not as the deputy Kage but as a man shedding his mantle of responsibility. As he stepped through the crowd toward his requested table, a quiet symphony of subtle dominance accompanied each stride. He would not retain some higher air or perform a noble duty tonight. Tonight, he would be a man among the men. Darkside’s embrace welcomed him to a secluded table. Candles flickered and cast gentle shadows over his features, softening the marks of duty on his face. His eyes—reflecting the candlelight- danced with a hundred stories of village simplicity and leadership complexities. They felt only quiet indulgence tonight, a soft evening away bathed in gothic luxury.

With a glance at the bar, he sees a somewhat familiar face. The face he recognized belonged to none other than the man who had helped both him and Junko in the fight against Kurogane, which seemed to have happened ages ago. He thought for a moment. The idea of calling him to sit beside himself was ripe within his mind. After going back and forth a few times, he decided that it was the thing to do tonight if he wanted to stay in touch with the people who were, indeed, the founding members of this village.

He rose from his seat, gracefully waltzed over to the bar, and tapped the Chuunin on the shoulder. "Hello, soldier. I'm pleased to see you, my friend. Care to sit with me for a while? We can drink the night away, and I'll pay the tab. How's that sound?" Ren motioned to the table where he was sitting. He had a special relationship with Daiki, so it was a rather luxurious booth that was somewhat secluded from the remaining populace within the lounge area, only a short way from the stage, providing an excellent source of music from the live performance tonight. 

Should he be taken on with his offer, Ren would gladly guide Azuki over to his booth after asking Daiki for a bottle of the finest whiskey and red wine. After Daiki told him he'd bring it right over, Ren retreated to his booth again, hopefully with Azuki in tow.

WC: 563
Azuki Shinoda
Azuki Shinoda
Tokubetsu Jounin

Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:19 pm
The vile emotion that cascaded and rising now was pure jealousy. General... he thought with disdain, the word laced with venom but confined to the realm of his mind. Unprompted, this thought plagued him, staining his consciousness. With a soft crank of his neck, he turned to face the Deputy beside him. "Don’t care for booths…" he said, his voice deliberate and slow. He tipped his glass, throwing back the fireball whiskey with a relieved sigh.

Azuki was surprised by his own revelation and nodded towards the stool next to him. His face was almost expressionless, yet there was a subtle pettiness hidden behind his stoic exterior. Still, there was a softness in his eyes, betraying the emotions his heart was reluctant to reveal. He had stated his terms, refusing to budge even a millimeter from his stance, allowing only the warmth of the drink to ease his chest.

"Toast to new beginnings, Deputy," he said, recognizing that pettiness was beneath him. They were comrades, allies loyal to the nation... or perhaps it was a loyalty to Junko. Nonetheless, he counteracted any malice with his offer for a toast, a small gesture of goodwill. Yet for a moment, memories of fiendish horror flooded his mind. That image of himself had far been shattered.Coming in to new found strength as of late. He embraced them for now, allowing himself to divert the flow of those memories. Deep within the wells of his being, he smothered the shame that accompanied them. The weight of these finicky and foul emotions was formidable.

WC:257 TWC: 630
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Fri May 10, 2024 3:25 pm
The man didn't care for booths, or at least that is what he had said when he offered it to him. Ren nodded with understanding as he turned to the stool that was beside him and took a seat. It wasn't as comfortable as his booth, but it was nice to be able to drink with someone that he held respect for. Was this man... angry with him? It was a question that burned through the side of his mind as he pondered the way he was speaking. Surely not. He hadn't ever done anything to Azuki to cause him anger, or at least that is what Ren had thought.

When he sat down, he toasted with Azuki. "To new beginnings indeed, Azuki." He took the shot of whiskey, and proceeded to tip it back quickly, swallowing it without much thought. "Tell me, Azuki. What do you think of the village that we have made? It seems to be just what we needed at just the right time, don't you think?" His words hung in the air as he took another shot from the bottle of whiskey that he had asked Daiki to simply leave in front of him. He had a feeling that tonight was going to be a night full of shots, and he didn't want to bother Daiki too much about them. He would await the answer from the man beside him, curious as to what his thoughts were about the village and their newfound positions.

WC: 249
TWC: 812
Azuki Shinoda
Azuki Shinoda
Tokubetsu Jounin

Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:10 pm
Azuki decided to wear his heart on his fucking sleeve. With one fell swoop, a swish and flick the liquor poured down his throat. The burning bringing elevating him forward."I don't care about such things I am just here for Junko. The village is secondary but because she is first I put the village first for her sake. And the men and women would who so call me General. Honor and Love transcend the need to like anything." He said his face growing null his features dead. Or was he dissociating again. Even he couldn't properly tell the state he was in. Reaching for his bottle of fireball he poured himself another double shooting it back with no recollection.

What the hell was he doing this wasn't him. Getting worked up, expressing himself. He wasn't deaf to his emotions he just never told people. His emotions were spelled out in corpses and blood. But those days were gone , those urges a thing of the past. Was it really due to her or did he change on his own? All these thoughts were so confusing he didn't know. It would take time patience proper sorting through. "And you what is your motive in all of this?" His side eye proudly bombastic and prominent looking into the depths of Ren's eyes. He had to know it was killing him. "What was suppose to be a hideout became a ninja village what is your calling?" The important questions he really needed to know.

Go on say it say you love her too. Say you want her... give me a reason to give in to this anger. The confusion and pain surfaced the veils shattered by manner of liquor. If anything he was more angry with himself for being such a coward. He didn't feel this way about her at first. She truly was a Sister but getting to know her more. Almost losing her seeing her die seeing her blood crazed. It spurred his soul in ways he couldn't have imagined. He had never sought love before or the companionship of women. I mean he found women attractive but his blood lust. That had taken so much of him. Almost all of his energy to fight was now free unfocused. Spiraling out of control within the depths of his being.

WC:387 TWC:1390

Kayori Hatake likes this post

Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:24 pm
The words that flowed from Azuki's mouth seemed filled with... anger. A sudden rush of confusion washed over Ren's mind as he took in what the soldier had to say. He had heard others call him general, but that wasn't a title that Ren at least believed was earned, so he hadn't called him such things as of yet. But even then, was that why he was so angry? The words continued from Azuki's mouth into the ether between them, an ever-growing abyss of what seemed like conflict brewing. 

Azuki asked a question and then another question, but both seemed fairly straightforward, albeit a bit of a leading question, loaded. The question was regarding Ren's motive in this situation, the idea of their seemingly planned hideout, and how it blossomed into an entire village. He didn't think too much on the questions... at first. But as he allowed the words to hang in the air, he realized just what this individual was leading towards. "This man doesn't believe that I am the one for the job, does he? No no Ren. That's enough. You don't need to let your vague insecurities to cause your thoughts to wander, you are the Deputy Kage. No matter what he says." Ren's thoughts wandered anyway, but when he realized that he had been silent, he brought himself to answer. 

"My stake in this has been the same since the start. Junko's dream was to have it happen, so I did everything in my power to make it happen. The help that she had was lacking in certain regards, so I figured it was best for me to step in and try to make this whole dream a reality, for her, and for her "sisters" Kiko and Jun. I didn't know what else I could do besides help. Not to mention it was a great means for me to get to know what became my true love even better than what I did before. Now my entire drive is to make this village strong, but peaceful, loving and embracing of all people from all backgrounds."

He swirled his drink in his hand for a moment as he paused. Did he truly need to prove himself to Azuki? Not really. But the questions he asked, even with them dripping with venom, were worthy to be answered. But then of course, he decided to ask his own questions. He turned his body to face Azuki the "General", to see just what kind of man he was.

"Now you tell me, Azuki. What stake do you have in this exactly? You say you're here for Junko, which I find interesting. When did that little fascination start?" His words were of course stowed with a small bit of venom himself. He wasn't sure if it was the alcohol beginning to seep into his psyche, or what else it could be. But there was something within him that begged to be released on this little individual that sat at the bar beside him.

WC: 503
TWC: 1315

Junko Tsukiko likes this post

Azuki Shinoda
Azuki Shinoda
Tokubetsu Jounin

Late Night Out Empty TRIGGER WARNING: Panic Attack, Drunk Anger,

Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:50 pm
Azuki maintained his stare. It had seemed something dangerous was in his eyes. Whatever darkness and pain whatever all this was. It bubbled and boiled a deep sense of suffering. Relief? Misdirection? Honestly he couldn't give two shits. His hand reached for the bottle of fireball. Three seconds was like the horns readying the world for Raganarok. Because as pathetic as he was.... it felt like his world was ending. He downed enough enuf? His brain was confucious but his heart was still true. "She was my first friend. The first I didn't push away." He coughed out his body still reacting to the wildfire in his throat. Thankfully his dulled senses kept him ignorant in that regard.

"She was born to the bastard god Jashin." A sudden smack against the bar counter. Of his own volition his fist had crashed into the counter. "I was cursed by him.... we are....both bloodlusted.But soon after meeting her my curse was dispelled." His eyes were reflective underneath the dim lights. He couldn't tell himself what expression he made. Anguish as if blanketed by a cover of snow. Cold and numb to it's source but relishing in the pain. Like a sick fucking puppy.... pitiful he thought. Truly fucking pitiful. "As mentally screwed as it is I belong to her in my heart. I don't know what else to do my heart simply feels fulfilled. She is my only sense of fulfillment in this world." Kurogane...his head was cracked over and over by  a hammer. The pulsating memories of the Kurogane battle. "A sudden group of three making a hideout...turned into a full shinobi village."

His eyes trailed before his neck cranked to follow. He choked aimlessly for a moment unable to summon the words. But for a moment some warmth filled his voice. Light , raspy but oh so warm and gentle. "I don't know what I wouldn't do for her. I'm going to decimate Kurogane...hehehe." A hoarse chuckle a oh so quaint demonic laugh. "I want his death to be a perversion of reality. So foul that it is imprinted atrocity onto the mind." His breathing grew jagged the more he thought about it. Only amplified by the liquor his voice became sour. "That abomination actually laid hands on her. And I could do was barely score his flesh like a fresh fish ahahaha." The meltdown began with nervous tremors. The rapid fidgeting of the knee and the repeated slam of his fist on the counter.

"Hang him with his own -....hahahahah the horrors i'll commit......" His hands had a mind of their own. His arms shaking as he tried to fight the urge. Snatching at his own hair his body felt like waves. Distorted and in constant motion the drunkenness overtook him. But a sense of clarity radiated in his heart."Fucking useless I train until I cough blood and my bones fracture. AND I"M STILL TOO FUCKING WEAK USELESS FUCKING SHIT!!" He roared a mix of drunken crying and primal rage. He tensed his body convulsing as he lost his breath.

"She is the sun and the moon. She has her flaws but that is what makes her so beautifully human.If her soul wasn't worth dying for then I honestly couldn't make much sense of living...." He had seemed to calm down he felt at ease yet irritated."I'm nothing more than a cursed bastard through and through. So I will curse anyone who harms her. Curse them and even drag them to the gates of Hell." A smile crept on to his face as he looked at Ren fully."Because of her blessed heart I would do anything to keep it whole and happy. That is my duty." Azuki suddenly stumbled to his feet. It felt as if time slowed down. One moment he was here then there. He had to pay...pay for. "My taaab" It was barely audible even to him.

He reached into his back pocket and paid more than enough for the bottle. "Shud be enugh for a tip too." Piss drunk was a feeling he never thought he'd experience. It felt oddly satisfying to scream and lose his mind. He was able to finally understand the feelings within himself. At first he did feel platonic love for Junko. That much was true but with everything else. She meant so much to him plus seeing her bloodlusted. He was charmed and infatuated. Who knew blood covered woman incited the warrior spirit. The thought made him visibly giggle as he stumbled. Catching himself on the stool the continued his laughter ensued.  With a half assed salute he looked into Ren's eyes. "That's my answer DEPUUUTTYYY" He broke down in hysterical laughter saluting with momentary sharpness.

WC:786 TWC:2,176

Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:17 pm
"Hmmm..." Ren thought of the words to say to this struggling man. He continued spiraling into the depths of the drink set before him. He was undoubtedly taken by the Tsukikage, Junko. Ren was happy for the man but worried that this desire was becoming more disastrous for him and not for the so-called general of the village's military presence. Ren didn't interrupt Azuki's talk about Kurogane, Junko, or his apparent self-hatred. Instead, he decided to let Azuki speak his piece and bring all of his problems to light, as it seemed this was the first time he had been able to do so.

"Azuki, my friend. This infatuation with Junko seems to be dragging you in a different direction than the one that love should be dragging you down. Instead of being glad or even joyous, you seem to be caught within an abyss that is simply causing you anguish and disaster within your mind. I'm so sorry you feel so down about yourself and how lowly you believe yourself to be. If you are in love with Junko, then congratulations, and I will be so happy for you. But unfortunately, based on how you're acting, these feelings weren't reciprocated, and you have come to the bar to drown your sorrows, which I can tell you've succeeded in." He motioned toward Azuki's stance on the stool he was sitting on.

"But Azuki. This doesn't have to be your life. I understand that Junko may have been the first woman to have struck you with such impact, but she won't be the last. This world can be full of dead ends, closed doors, misery, and unbearable loneliness. But these things are temporary. You are a strong and capable individual. This self-loathing doesn't suit you. You are far greater than what you have given yourself credit for. You are certainly  not weak and useless, no matter what may have happened. The respect you have earned for yourself is immeasurable, and I believe you should be proud of everything you have accomplished in life. Like this village, if it wasn't for you. It may not have even happened. That's a great achievement! I know it isn't the hideout, and I feel as though you are concerned that that was the moment that you had lost the chance to have Junko to yourself, the moment she has to be shared with the entirety of the village, which is a fair and valid feeling, indeed. But I foresee something grand within your future, the happiness that you seek. You don't need to seek the destruction of others to find value within yourself. You are valid, you are appreciated, and you are loved. Even if you don't see it, I see it. Junko and I both find you to be a rather considerable individual with a heart far bigger than anyone we have ever met, or at least that I have ever met. You deserve all of the good things that happen in your life and the bad; well, those things will come, and they will go. But that doesn't change how good of a person you are. No matter what you have done or not done, I respect you, Azuki."

His words were founded on a deep level of appreciation for all the things that Azuki had done. He now knew that Azuki was hurting. He was a profoundly complex individual who needed the feeling of love that he hadn't received in his past, or maybe it was something that was taken from him. Either way, he hoped his words would sway Azuki to see himself in a better light. The same light that Ren himself had seen Azuki in. A light that shined brightly on his greatness and his capacity for love and respect. He leaned against the bar and ordered a double shot of whiskey, one for himself and one for Azuki. When the alcohol was poured, he offered him the second shot and raised his glass for a toast. 

"To the greatest warrior this village will ever see, a man with a supreme understanding of righteousness and an ever greater capacity for love and courage." When he was done speaking, he drank his shot and gauged where Azuki was regarding his ability to get home.

WC: 747
TWC: 2062
Azuki Shinoda
Azuki Shinoda
Tokubetsu Jounin

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:49 pm
Azuki laughed it was cold and callous."Wut da fawk u on a butt." The stupor taking over his body had him suddenly slump backwards. Bending into a handstand on his index finger her began to spin himself. "You REEAALLY think I find her to be some prize to win or someone to win over. She is more than just a curse breaker, a homemaker,  all these labels are just aspects of her as an individual. She is more than her looks and actions she has flaws too. I... those flaws the positives the negatives. Junko existing her  as a whole BEING  brings me ease and it's all natural. I don't have to think or control my feelings it just occurs. Her presence is peace itself in my mind,heart, and soul.My feelings are my own and they each exist in tangent but separate. Amp- LI- FIED!!!"

His tone was next to delirious.The next time everyone would blink Azuki would  be resting on his own head upside down. A now perfect headstand as he stroked his bare chin. "You either get it or you don't there are known knowns, known unknowns, and things we don't know that we don't know."

He pondered within his distorted mind how else to explain this. "What you don't seem to get bucko is my loyalty to her, the fulfillment I get from serving her, and my new found attachments of love are separate feelings. Even if they amplify and effect each other. I could never throw my feelings at her because it would ruin her. She is my savior and I a sword and shield. Our twisted truth as screwed, is still our shared reality. That comes before my love or infatuation."  He smiled but being upside down it looked like a creepy frown.

"You don't seem to understand I care about Junko first. The village through extension, and without her... well then jack shit. I do this for her not the other way around. If she wanted to burn this all to the ground I would, If she wanted to give up the village and leave I would go with her. That is out of loyalty and friendship not because my one sided attraction. I'd burn the world down if she asked and even if she didn't. Well I'd die fighting somewhere anyway as I've always done.I didn't even bat an eye when I left with her to leave you behind. I have no choice now you're an ally so i'm obligated through her.I'm not self loathing i'm upset and emotions need to be dealt with and embraced not just acknowledged. I was enjoying my weekly drink in peace not drowning my sorrows."

Springing back on to his feet he stumbled back towards the door.Falling on to the handle he caught himself. His arms shook his knuckles turning purple with the sudden grip. "You speak of things that don't resonate, and so it falls on deaf ears.  I am not a savior and I am not a saint. I am simply me, I just exist, your morality of good and evil mean nothing in the base framework of reality. I don't hate nor care, for most others, Deputy" He spat  to Ren as he fell through the doors  as they closed behind him. However like a string holding him up he was back to his feet. The light of the moon shone down on the world enchanting their jungle home.

He opened his arms welcoming the light as he closed his eyes. No tears fell or running nose it was nothing but pure mental clarity. "As long as the light touches me I am with you oh Moon Goddess. Until my last breath...." His  knees collapsed bringing him to the ground.  Clutching his shirt above where his heart would be.His hands shook and trembled; joy and sorrow alike filled his spirit. Hysterical fits of laughter erupted like a volcano. "Moon Goddess i'm so damn corny." Again his breath escaped him slowly.

"But damn -" His ragged breath brought to light in the cool air. Despite his smile despite the joy and freedom he felt he couldn't help his heart. "It's terribly cold to feel alone like this." He faltered hugging himself the warmth calming him. "You would want to know but at the same time it would ruin everything... You would be so concerned about me it would be pity more than understanding. I love you not because you saved me or just because I call you friend... I just you....how can I go through all of that and not feel a tinge." A gag and his hand shot to his mouth. Luckily nothing came out but it was enough to double him over on all fours. He was shivering fingers ripping through the dirt. The trickle of blood from his fingers didn't phase him in the slightest.

His eyes welled the onyx orbs flowing tears readily as he roared ." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!!" Spit and rasp echoes flying into the world.It started with with the first few hits until it became a barrage. Splatters, raining droplets of blood onto the pavement until his heaving calmed down. The splat of blood and pounding of pavement broke the silence in the air. The only thing to differentiate the stiffness of the moonlit village. Then came the rest of his stomach as he aimed on the road. Using some subtle storm release chakra he blasted the foul liquid. Black smoke rising from the now partially eviscerated spot. Damn it all and damn his idiotic heart.

"Whatever we become, or stay as, I will always be your friend. I could never lose someone so close to my heart..... the first one at that.Nothing could ever be more true.... so my will is yours and so then so is ours..." The burden the weight on his heart free, free at last. But winter had came for his heart. His chin tilted up as her image through his drunkenness formed onto the moon. Or he at least imagined her smile something akin to a mirage.

His love became frozen over as the seconds passed becoming stagnant. Maybe halting progression was the better idea?  He wouldn't bury these feelings but he would never drown her in them either.  It was cold, but the light of the moon, her smile and joy, their friendship it was enough. It would have to be or so help him....

WC:1,076 TWC: 3,252

Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:12 pm
Ren looked at the troubled individual. Whatever Junko held on his heart, it was undoubtedly tearing him to pieces. The worst part was he didn't even realize just how unhealthy his infatuation was with this woman. His words did fall on deaf ears, and there was little that he was going to be able to do to help this individual. A sadness grew within Ren's heart as he could feel the anguish that Azuki was going through. He wasn't entirely sure what to say to him, so Ren decided it was best to allow the man to continue his uninterrupted sequence. 

When he was done, Ren stood from the bar and finished the shot before him. "I'm sorry to see what state you have been brought to by this infatuation with Junko. It's ripping you to pieces, and you refuse to allow yourself to see it. I have seen love in its many forms, the forms that rip people to pieces and the forms that lift people. This is certainly the former, without question. I don't believe there are any words I could say that would truly get through to your deepest, most inner self, but I can bid you a good night. If you truly want to pursue Junko to this degree, then I have no words for you, but good luck." 

Ren turned away from Azuki and made his way toward the front door. This easy night on the town had turned into a rather depressing moment for him, and there was little that could bring Ren back to a normal state than seeing his darling Kiko. He knew Azuki wouldn't find his sudden departure settling, but Ren had nothing to say to the so-called general, not in this state. 

"Good night, Joro. I wish you the best." Ren walked out of the building, hoping his night would improve from this unsettling interaction with the disturbed Azuki.

WC: 340
TWC: 2402
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum