Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Today at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesToday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Today at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageToday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Today at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Today at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A simple day outside [open to up to 3 people] - Page 2 Empty Re: A simple day outside [open to up to 3 people]

Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:10 am
Kuro nodded slightly as the confident ninja accepted his challenge, bringing his hands together and using Tiger Rain, the sky rapidly darkening as thick clouds formed overhead, rain pouring down from the sky after a moment. "Of course I'm still fired up. My name is Kuro Hozuki, and anybody who hurts my friends-" Kuro would swing his right arm in front of him, pulling his Shield from his body's Liquid Inventory and forming it onto his arm in front of him. "Has to answer to me!"

Vixie, seeing that Kuro was ready to fight and had created a rainstorm in preperation, began carefully moving through the rain with Sneaky Feet, keeping low and moving slowly as she began to circle her way around the ninjas, letting the sound of the rain and lack of clear sunlight hide her presence from Kouse. Kuro meanwhile would begin running at Kouse, keeping his shield in front of him as he focused on closing the distance between them.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

A simple day outside [open to up to 3 people] - Page 2 Empty Re: A simple day outside [open to up to 3 people]

Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:22 am
'Oh oh' kouse muttered when he saw the ninja he had 'tried' to help out rapidly become his opponent. He had hoped to avoid any pointless fight but well that was not to be.
He watched calmly as the ninja made some hand signs and rain began to fall down.
Kouse knew this jutsu...hell he could do it too.
The rain was infused with the users chakra increasing his sensory abilities significantly.

'Of course I'm still fired up. My name is Kuro Hozuki, and anybody who hurts my friends-'.
On hearing his name Kouse's eyes widened....hozuki...he'd heard that name before somewhere. The clan that their special abilities was to manipulate water to the point that even their bodies could turn into liquid.
What happened next further made kouse wary of his opponent.
Kuro...formed a shield out of water!.

Fighting a ninja from the hozuki clan while there was ample water supply head on was putting kouse at a disadvantage. Anything he did was going to be easily monitored by kuro cause of the rain...including the rain making it a little difficult for him to see clearly.
Kouse put himself in kuro's shoes...by now he'll be trying to spring a surprise attack.

Kouse jumped into action immediately performing the needed handseals and creating 4 earth clones prior dropping a smoke bomb.
Immediately performing further hand signs he performed the hiding like a mole technique just before the smoke bomb dissipated.
So to kuro it would be like kouse only made 3 clones and the 4th must be him.

Said clones jumped into action. 1st clone immediately moved forward to block kuro's path and face him with his sword drawn and raised going for a stab at speeds of 75..making kuro have no choice but to attack him head on.
Whilst the 2nd performed the chakra sensory technique to try to figure out any surprise moves kuro might be planning and sensing the fox quietly moving about trying to spring a surprise attack would give out its location to the 3rd clone with hand signs.
The 3rd clone would immediately point towards the location of the fox and lightly tap his toe twice launching the invincible arrow towards vixie at speeds and power of 70.
Whilst the 4th clone activated the body flicker jutsu...with the clones speed at 75 and chakra at 50 would move at speeds of 125 right past the 1st clone and kuro stopping just behind kuro. Once halted would withdraw his sword and move it backwards at speeds of 75 to stab kuro's back without turning.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:41 pm
Kuro didn't ACTUALLY have a plan of attack. He had no idea what he would have done if he reached Kouse without him doing anything. Maybe punch him in the face as hard as he could but... that wouldn't exactly be very hard. He was actually thankful that Kouse didn't call his tough guy bluff and actually acted to avoid him. Would have been realllly awkward otherwise. His mild relief however was replaced with caution as Kouse dropped something and performed handseals.

Kuro was unable to see exactly what was going on because of the smoke bomb, however he could still feel what was going on thanks to the Tiger Rain. four things rose up in human form and one human form vanished moving downwards. And then they all started freaking moving. Really fast. Kuro closed his eyes and kept up with their movements purely on Tiger Rain. As he dashed into the one coming straight at him he would tilt his shield slightly, letting his sword hit the shield but only redirect it around him without stopping it. He would then swing his shiled arm in an uppercut motion, letting his momentum and the clone's put force behind the swing as the sharp edge of his shield would easily slice through the clone's upper chest and face. As he did this, he would notice the other two clones focusing on, well, not him. He sensed a clone point towards and gave a shout as it tapped it's foot. "Roll!"
 Hearing her master's command, Vixie would use Speedy feet and roll to the side, reacting at a speed of 150 and moving at a speed of 60, only barely managing to avoid the arrow. As she did this, Kuro would react to the sudden presence he sensed behind him, it's sword already on it's way towards him, spinning around with his shield still raised high enough to slash his second attacker's head. Kuro would allow the sword to pass cleanly through his body, a small circular area of his body around the blade completely turned to water so that he wouldn't be harmed. Kuro would continue to spin, turning to water and resolidifying around the blade so that he could completely rotate without harm. Once he was turned back forward to the two remaining clones, he would throw his shield at a speed of 70 at the one who had fired an invisible projectile. Once his shiled had either hit or missed it's target, Kuro would recall it to his arm, the shield bursting into a fine mist and zooming to his side again at 130 speed. "To me!"

Vixie heard this new command and sprinted towards Kuro as he moved towards her, both of them panting a bit, Vixie from fear and having to dodge and Kuro from using up a good chunk of his energy back when he summoned Sylveona, as well as doing what he'd just done. Once he got close, he'd open up his thumb and let blood flow forth as he threw a few hand seals and slammed his hand to the ground as he conjured another summon, pulling Garroth from the Hydra lair and to himself, putting him underneath Vixie and himself if he went uninterrupted.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:03 pm
A smile was plastered on Kouse's face as he relaxed underground. He was impressed at the way kuro had just barely managed to rebuff his clones attacks. The way his fox had barely dodged the arrow and how he had attacked said clones back.

The clone kuro had thrown the shield at though would dodge the shield at speeds of 75 with rt of 135

Kouse's smile was wiped off his face when kuro got stabbed and using his clans ability came out unscathed.
Damn!...to take him down would prove difficult...and he didn't have anything against kuro to actually go all out against him.

Two of his four clones had been destroyed by kuro and although kouse could easily reform them he didn't... He didn't see the use. He would capture kuro soon enough.

As kuro told vixie to come back to him...both of Kouse's clones would begin walking slowly towards kuro flashing their swords and making sure kuro had his entire attention towards them.
At the same moment kouse underground Speedily performed the head hunter jutsu and grab kuro with speeds of 105 and strength of 50..using same speed and strength to pull him forcefully and incredibly fast into the ground...until kuro was completely underground except his head.

Kouse would resurface using his hiding like a mole technique to do so and would peer at kuro provided everything went uninterrupted.

"I believe I owe you an apology kuro, I really thought you were in danger with that weird creature". 
A smile would appear on Kouse's face. "so were good?". Kouse would ask.

If kuro accepted said apology kouse would remove him from the ground.
"So tell me...what kind of creature was that you summoned?"
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:09 am
Kuro would keep his shield up as he focused on the clones coming towards him with their blades, ready in case they attacked. His focus was broken however when something grabbed his foot. Glancing down, Kuro would turn to water as he was being pulled down, slipping from Kouse's grasp and moving away from him, bonding his own completely liquified body with the puddles of chakra filled water to let himself move faster to Vixie. He would reform next to his fox and go with his original plan, not reforming some of his thumb to allow blood to flow freely as he prepared to summon another hydra. "So, I started thinking, that's a thing I do sometimes when I manage to focus, and I get why you did what you did. I really do. So, I can forgive you a little bit. A beat down might be a little extreme, since you were trying to save me. BUT, my friends aren't going to forgive you until you've at least had your butt kicked a little. So, I'm gonna let one of them try to restore their pride instead. Say hello to Garroth."

Kuro would pour almost every last drop of chakra he had into this summoning, placing the giant creature underneath him where Vixie and himself were riding on it's back. The massive hydra Garroth would look down at the Kouse clones and smile. "Hello! My name is Garroth! Who are you guys? Are you some of Kuro's little friends? Oh, sorry, not little, I forget humans are just... um... Hydras are a lot bigger is all."
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:19 am
Grabbing onto kuro's legs and pulling him down made kouse smile...getting a hold of a hozuki clan member was no small task.
But that smile quickly turned to a frown when said hozuki turned to water yet again and escaped his grip.
'Damn' kouse thought. And the realisation that he couldn't physically hurt kuro hit him.

He took both the hands he had used to grab kuro back into the ground and staid hidden.

Both clones still active on the surface watched as kuro summoned a rather large looking hydra..large and intimidating. What kuro said prior to summoning 'garroth' made kouse a little pissed off.
So he was gonna continue this fight even though he understood why he had interfered just cause some damn creature had his pride hurt?...he was a damn uchiha..and he had his own pride to protect.

As the hydra started speaking both clones still active on the surface started moving.
The first one would take out an 'activated capsule' and would throw it towards garroth at speeds of 75.
The second would activate the body flicker technique and would move at speeds of 125 to appear beside garroth and would throw another activated capsule at speeds of 75 right at the middle of kiru and his fox towards the head of the hydra.
Instantly a harmless and tiny sound would emit from both capsules as they exploded simultaneously.

Capsules at http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t30328-explosive-capsule#228941
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:36 pm
Kuro sensed the clone that appeared to the hydra's side and quickly knelt down to hide behind his shield, Vixie curling up under the protection of said shield. He might have tried more, but the Hozuki was feeling incredibly tired, having used up most of his strength to summon the giant hydra. Garroth however had no idea what the strange people were doing and merely backed up slightly in surprise, not really avoiding the attack. "Careful Garroth, this is the guy who took down Sylveona!" "What!? He's the one who did that!? Well I'll show him!"
Garroth growled and huffed angrily before taking a deep breath and releasing a Skull-Shaking Roar, loud enough to make Kuro flinch and Vixie to whine even with them being in the least dangerous place for the attack.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:29 am
Both clones accomplished their tasks with effectiveness. The explosion had dispersed microscopic eggs into the air which were now in garroths body. Entering via mouth,ears,nose or skin pores. 30 eggs.
Although kuro had avoided them getting into his and vixies bodies..his summon was as good as gone.

Kouse smiled while he stayed hidden underground. He knew that garroth would be difficult to take down but with those eggs in him it would be easy to take him down.
'Alright Skipton... Lets hatch those eggs'.

Simultaneously as Skipton did so...a load roar from the huge beast sent shock waves which took out the clone nearest to it. The other was safe though from the attack over 40ft away from where garroth was.

Once hatched all 30 Skipton babies located within garroths body attached themselves to garroth using their tentacles and all activated the 'immortality reversal' technique.
With each hatchling able to take away 10 health per post....30 would take away 300 health per post and it would take garroth to have more than that to survive the attack. Meaning instant death for the summoning.

"Hold on a second Skipton...don't activate the technique yet" kouse would say as he came back to the surface using hiding like a mole technique.
 He would then turn to look at kuro 40 ft away. 
"This fight is somewhat pointless kuro...I see you as a ninja I would like to be friends with..your abilities as a hozuki are impressive... So what do you say?..friends?"

Skipton kept pestering him telepathically to get it over with and finish off his summoning but kouse would have none of that. He only did that to make sure he had a contingency plan in case kuro didn't listen to reason and kept on forcing a fight between them.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:26 pm
Kuro took a deep breath as he lisened to Kouse come back up and ask him to stop fighting. Pointless? Of course there was a point! He'd hurt his friend! But Kuro had to admit he was getting tired, not to mention he could feel... something, really small, mixed in with his rain. Something that was inside the capsules Kouse threw. Kuro doubted they could be anything good, and that they'd likely hit Garroth. His worries would be confirmed when Vixie whined and looked to Garroth, able to sense the deadly creatures inside of him. 

Before the Hydra could charge at Kouse, Kuro desummoned the massive beast, turning to water and falling to the ground, making himself form around Vixie like a pool, cushioning her fall so that she was unharmed before reforming back into a standing position, his shield still at his side. "I'm only stopping because I'm hungry. I haven't had a cake in forever. As for us being friends... As much as I love making friends with everyone I meet, I don't think it's going to work. Not right now anyways. You keep getting too close to killing people I care about... And the only reason I'm not going to kick your ass for it is because summoning Garroth took, basically everything I had, and I'm too tired to be mad right now. If you ever even think about hurting one of my friends again though... Now that we're not fighting and you know that I summon Hydras and they're my friends, not monsters trying to kill me... I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you never come out from underground again."

The Hozuki stared at Kouse seriously for a few seconds with tears in his eyes from just the thought of losing one of the hydras or Vixie, then sighed and held his hand out and to the side with his eyes closed, his shield going back into his body while his guitar was pulled out and into his hands where he gave it a few warm up strums before beginning to play, the Tiger rain clearing up and letting the sun shine onto the area again. "Man, being serious sucks. I don't see how people do it all the time."
He dropped down into a sitting position and tried to relax and rest, Vixie laying next to him and resting her head on him as she tried to comfort him and help him relax and calm down.
"Oohhh, that's the end, of another day,
It was mighty serious I'd have to say!
And Vixie, did really good, when she dodged the invisible arroo-oow~"

Kuro looked down to Vixie and smiled, petting her back before giving her a kiss on the head, the fox wagging her tail slightly and licking his forehead in return.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:55 am
Listening to kuro rant was at first amusing but as it dragged on became boring.
Kouse kept his face straight as he listened to kuro warn him about attacking any of his friends.
A sentence from kuro caught Kouse's attention though...'I'm going to kick your ass'.
Kouse's eye brows twitched. He was getting tired of hearing kuro saying things like 'I'll kick your ass'. Like he could actually do that or even if he could, it would be done easily.

"Fine. I won't attack you or your friends". Kouse would sheathe his sword and deactivate his clone. He would then look up at look sternly into kuro's eyes. "But it's not cause of your threats, its because i have no reason to...".
Kouse would take a deep breath to calm himself down.
He had to calm down to think straight. 
Kouse was surprised though when he heard kuro singing and strumming a guitar. And the content of that short three sentence song nearly made kouse smile. He was too proud to do so though.
Kouse contemplated whether he should just leave as he watched kuro pet vixie. But he had been struggling to summon a demon ever since he had signed the demons race contract and kouse saw kuro as someone who knew lots about summoning creatures.

Kouse would take off his cape due to the heat he suddenly felt.
"Nice pet you've got there....I've got one too" as kouse said this Skipton would increase in size until she was as large as a fist. She was previously hidden in his hair atop his head and would grow out then hop off, then begin floating in the air right beside him.
"Meet Skipton....a jelly fish, my pet". Kouse would say in other to see if kuro was up for a conversation so he could ask how best to go about summoning a creature for the first time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum