Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Hasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA map to aid the villageToday at 3:35 pmKutari UchihaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A simple day outside [open to up to 3 people] - Page 4 Empty Re: A simple day outside [open to up to 3 people]

Sun May 15, 2016 9:25 am
Vixie's tail wagged excitedly when Kouse said that she would have as much meat as she wanted. Kuro looked at her and chuckled as she looked at him with big begging eyes, wanting to go eat all of the meat right now. He couldn't say no to that face and waved a hand for Vixie to follow. He would follow Kouse, remembering something important. "Oh, crap that's right. All right we need to do this really quick, I've got a meeting to go to and I don't want to be late."

(TWC-4834
Claiming Sylveona and +12 stats for Kuro and +12 stats for Vixie.)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

A simple day outside [open to up to 3 people] - Page 4 Empty Re: A simple day outside [open to up to 3 people]

Tue May 17, 2016 4:23 am

Approved at Kuro

Kouse I dont see any training with the summon so please point it out if i missed it. <3
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Tue May 17, 2016 4:58 am
As kuro kept on explaining about the hand signs needed when summoning a high ranking summon and how it would be best to start with a lower ranking summon first kouse couldn't help but smile.
He expected this whole summoning stuff to be way more difficult. He had honestly overestimated its complexity.
Kouse knew his chakra levels were pretty high so he wouldn't have any problems there...he would take it as a challenge, a test and he would try summoning a top ranking summon on his first try.
A statement kuro made would penetrate Kouse's mind...'That's the main thing about summoning, the more you put into it, the stronger your summon will be'.
Kouse smiled...alright then let's see what I can summon on my first try.

Kouse would without hesitation bite his thumb, deeply enough to draw a significant amount of blood.
Quickly performing the hand seals kuro had shown to him, kouse would channel a significant amount of chakra and lightly tap the ground.
To his surprise nothing happened, no creature appeared like it was supposed to.
Kouse stood back up and took a deep breath. It had been sometime now since he had a challenge, something he could work towards. For awhile now he had reached his physical limits. So no matter how long or how hard he trained..nothing changed physically.

Wiping off the sweat that matted his forehead kouse bit his thumb again, drawing out a significant amount of blood just like the last time and started slowly but surely making the necessary hand seals for making a summon, and with a deep breath he channelled as much chakra as he could and hit his palm forcefully on the floor.
Kouse's chakra levels due to continuous training and battles had gotten high. So high he could perform several A rank jutsus without breaking a sweat. So it was highly unlikely that nothing would happen even with him channelling as much chakra as he could towards making a summon.

The instant kouse hit the ground with his palm a loud sound and a large amount of smoke appeared.
Kouse with a smirk stood back as he waited for the smoke to clear a little.
"Hmmm kuro, let's see what I could summon, and mind you my contract is a demon one".
As the smoke cleared it revealed a truly strange looking creature.
It had two wings, a head and two arms...but that wasn't what made it strange...it was the fact that it had no lower part. Its body ended at its lower half. No legs. Nothing below the waist...just more smoke that didn't clear out.
Kouse was unsure on what to say to this creature but the aura it gave out was enough to send most people running away.....most.
Before kouse could think of what to say to this demon it spoke first.
"Well well well, I've got a new summoner I see, alright congratulations on summoning me, but that's just the easy part, you'll now have to earn my respect before I do anything to help you, to me right now I see you as just a wannabe ninja who doesn't deserve another minute of my time..don't even wanna know how you got a demon contract too, so I'll be going now".
At first kouse was excited at the demon he had summoned but as the proud creature kept on talking kouse felt his temper slowly rise. This unnamed demon was trampling all over Kouse's pride and he would be damned to let it all go. He looked directly into the 
"I'm Kouse...Uchiha kouse and I won't take-"
"Well nice name there" the demon interrupted kouse not wanting to waste anytime listening to what kouse wanted to say. "Yeah and I just cut you off intentionally, like I said your not currently worth another minute of my time, prove yourself and maybe I'll listen to what you have to say".
Kouse watched with eyes wide as the demon turned his back at both him and kuro "oh I almost forgot, my name is inf-....hmmm yeah you've not yet earned the right to even know my name yet".
With that the demon vanished in a puff of smoke.

Kouse not believing what he had just seen and how much of a trouble his summoning was going to be slowly folded his arms.
"O.o..my luck that the creature I summoned was the proudest prick I've ever seen".
He would turn to look at kuro. "Okay, I didn't expect that in the least, although its troublesome I have no other choice than to work towards earning his so called respect".
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue May 17, 2016 7:31 am

Okay approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum