Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shiru Iyasu
Shiru Iyasu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sealing
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

A day in the life of a Hoshigakure Genin Empty A day in the life of a Hoshigakure Genin

Mon May 13, 2024 11:34 am
Missions (x3):

Minor Vagrant

A lot had transpired recently and Shiru needed to clear his head.  It was nice having an easy D rank mission he could complete by himself. It was the perfect way to take his mind off of family and the things that had happened over in the Water Gardens. All he had to do was track down some bratty kid who was vandalizing local buildings and landmarks. It sounded easy enough.

This is going to be a piece of cake!  If I hurry up I can still make it over to the hospital to work on the healing hands jutsu. Today may be the only chance i get for a while. I have to return to the water gardens tomorrow and I still have my missions! I'm still not sure how I want to handle that whole mess with grandpa and my mother’s journal.

The kids trail was easy to pick up on. The graffiti was a clear indication of which direction he was heading. The stars must have been aligning against Shiru, because the markings said the boy was making his way past the center of the village directly towards the Water Gardens, the very place he did not want to be.

Shiru leapt from rooftop to rooftop through the center of the village square. He finally landed on a small cart and accidentally knocked over a glass causing it to break. Sorry! He muttered while running away. He pretended not to hear the very vocal complaints from the villagers behind him.

It took a minute of scanning the crowd of people but he eventually saw the kid getting ready to exit the village center. Shiru knew it was him because his ragged clothes were covered in splotches of red paint. If you listened closely you could even hear the cans clinking together inside his jacket as he walked. Shiru found it a little ironic that the paint matched his exact hair color.

Shiru wasted no time and pinballed between a couple of low buildings before leaping gracefully over the kids head. He had to twist and flip in the air so that the two boys were face to face when he landed forcefully on the ground in front of the troublemaker. Shiru put on his most serious and stern looking face. His fiery red hair and ruby eyes made this way more effective then he was intending it to be. The kid stopped so fast some of the cans of paint fell out and hit the ground and rolled awkwardly away.

Who are you? What are you doing? I'm just doing a little art project! There is really like nothing to see here. Why are you stopping me?

Look kid, cut the shit. We both know  you have been causing havoc all over the village.  let's get this over with fast and easy like ok? Come with me and knock your shit off. Its the best move you have right now is to surrender. I am a professional ninja. You can't escape. I wish I could let you go with a warning but it looks like you really pissed some people off. They want to talk to you. I'm sure If you show some remorse and clean up your messes then they might go easy on you.

The kid looked into Shirus eyes with a sense of sadness and understanding. Shiru passively got a feel for his chakra based on his innate chakra sensing skill. It seemed like a lot for someone his age. He would probably make a halfway decent ninja if he was trained up a little bit. The boy nervously avoided looking Shiru in the eyes and slumped his shoulders backs. He the nervously placed his hands in his pockets. His posture looked so defeated. You could tell that he knew he went too far and was going to have to pay big time for it.

The boy’s dirty face and shredded clothing took Shiru back to his days in the orphanage. For a moment he was starting to feel bad for the guy. Shiru was thinking about how to get the kid out of the trouble. He was formulating a plan right up until the moment the little bastard flung some of the red paint he had hidden in his jacket directly in Shiru’s face!

You little shit! That got directly in my eye! It burns! It burns! Come back here you jerk! Where do you think you're going?

While Shiru was wiping the pain from his eyes the kid made a run for it. Shiru’s eyes burned from the paint. They were watering and almost impossible to open. He couldn't see where the kid went. He just heard the footsteps of him running away and the chaos of the village.

You little brat! When I get my hands on you I'm going to make you regret that! Stupid little good for nothing punk. Right when I was starting to feel bad for him!

Shiru quickly threw up the seal of confrontation and let his chakra extend out around him. He let his sensory skill take over and started to scan all the chakra signatures in the area. It only took a moment to locate the kids' chakra signature. Shiru quickly rushed after him. He used his sensory ability to narrowly avoid bumping into citizens in the crowded village square as he ran past them. Within a minute Shiru caught up to the boy and once again jumped in front of him to cut him off. to stop him from escaping.

That was pretty rude, you jerk. If you were just a couple years older I would beat the snot out of you for that little stunt. You're lucky I wont hit a kid. I don't know what your story is but you have no excuse to run around and act like that. I was poor and had no family just like you. That didn't give me the right to act like a degenerate. Make others notice you from your work and skills, not stupid pranks. Earn their respect! Have some pride!

Now let's go make amends for all the damage you've caused today. Do not try running again. You won't be as lucky the next time!

The kid bowed his head in defeat once again. This time he really did just give up. Without another word he followed Shiru back to the authorities. After a quick exchange Shiru went to leave the kid in their custody. He made sure to make a face and stick his tongue out at the kid before trying to leave. He was hoping to hurry up and go clean all of the red paint off of himself before the next mission! Unfortunately the authorities were real quick to stop him from leaving.

WC: 1117/1,000
Vagrant Aftermath

Catching the kid turned out to be a bigger irritant then Shiru had anticipated. For some reason the kid seemed incapable of cleaning up his own mess! The authorities actually expected Shiru to do it for him. The audacity of these people! The freaking kid chucked pain all over Shiru’s face and now he has to be the one to do all the cleaning?That is so unfair! He moved swiftly to object but because it was in the mission details he had no real ground to stand on. He was grudgingly forced to obey orders. On the bright side he was technically getting paid for it albeit in a very roundabout way.

Alright you guys win! I will do it! Just tell me where to get the supplies and I will get it taken care of! You just make sure the brat pays for wasting my entire day O’kay!

With that Shiru set about righting all the damage the boy had done. He found some old brooms and chemicals in a dusty old supply closet. After mixing up some powerful soap he went to work scrubbing everything in sight with a very irritated demeanor. He cussed and mumbled under his breath with each swipe of the broom.

The amount of graffiti really became apparent as he was trying to clean it. It seemed like no major landmark was left untouched. If Shiru hadnt had to clean it all up he probably would have been impressed with the sheer level of destruction someone could cause with only paint. A frothy trail of suds and bubbles quickly grew and almost made it look like it was snowing.

Man is there a single part of the village this kid did not hit? He had just to use RED paint. That little jerk! I’m going to find him after this and kick his scrawny little ass! This is going to take forever! I won't have time to go to the hospital and get some practice in before I have to meet with grandpa Ibiki tomorrow. That jerk ruined my whole day.

Shiru was upset at first but as the hours wore on his attitude slowly started to improve. It was nice to just enjoy the silence and focus on a mindless task for once. It really started to put his mind at ease once he noticed how peaceful it was. Finding out recently that he had a grandpa and the bonus stress of being responsible for the fate of a dying clan was a lot of weight to bear. His mind had unknowingly been torturing itself trying to sort through everything.

He still had not really processed his own feelings on the situation. He spent his whole life as an independent orphan. He had only imagined what it was like having someone else in the picture . The way that his grandpa just popped in out of thin air and dropped a bunch of bomb shells just felt off. There was also that weird moment where he could swear that his father came back from beyond the grave to warn him against his own grandfather! Needless to say things had been a little more hectic emotionally than they usually are. It was nice just to get back to some of the basics and cleaning was about as basic as basic could be.

The sun started to dip below the edges of the village and was replaced by a brilliant crescent moon. The stars started popping up one by one lit the cobbled streets of Hoshigakure. Shiru couldn't help but lay down on the roof of one of the buildings he was scrubbing and took a deep breath. By this time most of the graffiti had been cleaned up. Shiru would have been done already but he got stuck watching the beautiful night sky and enjoying the peace. He put the broom down and interlocked his fingers behind his head like a pillow. The tranquil and captivating night sky helped break down the subconscious barriers he had erected.

If you're out there mom, I could really use your help. I want to be a great Ninja like you and dad. I made a promise to myself that I would fix my dad's reputation and legacy in Hoshigakure. I promise I will uphold that! I'm just not sure what to do about grandpa. I know I can't trust him! He is keeping something for me, I just don't know what it is yet. The problem I have is that I WANT to trust him! Because of yours and dad’s sacrifice I have never had a family before. I don't blame you! I understand what you had to go through. I am just afraid that if I push away the only real family I have ever had then I may never know what it's like to have one again. Please, tell me what I should do? What would you do?

He waited for a minute and was half expecting to get some kind of response from the heavens. When it became obvious that he was not he put on an honest and sincere grin. His red eyes and hair almost made him look sly and fox-like.  He wasn't sad or depressed. He knew his parents loved him and could be with him if they could. It was up to him and him alone to solve all the problems in his life.

He grabbed his cleaning supplies and hit the last couple of pieces that needed to be hit. He then started to clean off all the supplies so he could return them in the same condition he got them in. This was one final irritant left to him by that snot nosed brat. The red pain had stained the bristles of the brooms and took forever to rinse out to satisfaction.

Once everything was clean Shiru returned everything to the supply closet and checked in with the local authorities. He located the authorities and let them know that he was finished. He didn't bother asking about the kid. He was afraid if he saw him that he would get angry all over again and choke him out. Hopefully the brat  would get a decent smack on the wrist and learn from his mistake. Once he was certain this time everything was taken care of Shiru strolled back home to get a good night's sleep.

WC 1,062/1,000

Grocery Boy

Shiru made his way through the village one arduous step at a time His muscles were bulging as he struggled to hang on to a pile of bags and boxes that swayed over his head and obscured his vision. Each step he took he thought he was going to trip and drop everything on the ground by accident. How could one little old lady need so much stuff from the market? There had to be enough food and clothes in the bag to feed an entire family. I think she just kept purchasing stuff to watch the poor genin struggle.

He was trying not to get upset with her  but every store they passed she purchased more stuff for him to carry. His arms and legs were literally about to give out as the sweat started to roll down his forehead. To make it worse she kept hollering at him in her old raspy voice witha unique cadence while they watched. The giggle at the end of every sentence told Shiru his suspicions were not far off. She knew exactly what she was doing and was taking joy in making the young genin miserable.

Hurry up ninja brat hehe! My meat is going to go bad if I can't get them on ice hehe. If they do then you're paying me back out of the money I gave to the village for your help hehe. They will subtract out of your check hehe. I thought you ninja were supposed to be talented and better than us everyday folk hehe. You can't even carry a couple groceries hehe. Pathetic hehe! Overrated if you ask me hehe!

Shiru cussed and muttered violently under his breath. Her snide laughing was realling get to him. Her comments were annoying but that laugh was making his face turn red with anger. With her red hair and eyes he looked like a tomato. Luckily the boxes covered his face so the old bat couldn't see his reaction. She was too deaf and stuck on listening to herself to catch the profanity.

It took a great deal of restraint from just throwing everything on the ground and walking away. Shiru was trying to be a professional so he stopped yapping to himself and just waited for it to be over. He suffered in silence while the old hag finished her shopping. After about another hour she finally made her was away from the market and towards the housing district

My house is the third one on the left hehe. Just put everything away in its proper place and you are free to go hehe. Hurry up they are not going to put themself away hehe!

Shiru brought the groceries inside the cramped house. He was pissed to see that the house was already full of supplies. There wasn't a need for anything in the mountain of crap that they just bought. There was so much stuff that he had trouble fitting everything in the cupboards. He practically had to smush everything in there and pray that it stayed shut. He rushed to say his goodbyes before she realized what he had done. As he ran out the door he couldn't help but bow and throw out a little sarcasm and disappeared before she could get a response in.

I put everything away just as you asked. I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for choosing the Hoshigakure shinobi to handle your mundane everyday task. There were definitely nothing more important things we should have been doing like fighting with our lives to ensure everybodies safety. It has not been a pleasure. Good day madame!

WC 607/500

[EXIT]

TWC: 2,786
Shiru Iyasu
Shiru Iyasu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sealing
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

A day in the life of a Hoshigakure Genin Empty Re: A day in the life of a Hoshigakure Genin

Mon May 13, 2024 12:07 pm
Claims:
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

A day in the life of a Hoshigakure Genin Empty Re: A day in the life of a Hoshigakure Genin

Tue May 14, 2024 2:08 pm
Shiru Iyasu wrote:
Missions x3
Minor Vagrant (D) 1117/1,000 WC
2,000 ryo 10 AP
Minor Vagrant Aftermath (D) 1,062/1,000 WC
2,000 ryo 10 ap
Food Shopping (E) 608/500 WC
1,000 ryo 5 AP

Stats (+27) (2,786 WC)

Previous
Vigor: 80