Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rilo
Rilo
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

The Lion, The Raven and the Carp  Empty The Lion, The Raven and the Carp

Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:38 pm
Mission Link

The day had begun the same as any other. Rilo had awoken from his slumber with his sword clutched his left hand which had been idly hanging off the side of the bed. These days he had been having dreams that did not make sense to him outright, but they were not different dreams but the same one every night. He did not know the meaning nor if it had meant he had been having one of those "dreams" that foretold a future for him or even a past. Everything had blurred together seamlessly which made them harder to discern, and that bothered him. Sitting up he would look at the Katana that he had purchased the day he had finished his trail of E ranked missions and sighed shortly after. It was not the sword he had known to have been carrying for the parts of his life he could remember, but according to the Smithmaster of the house it was "Sleeping until a time in which it could finally reveal itself" to him. Whatever that had meant. Maybe the Dragon was just senile or maybe he could see something that he could not. Either way, Rilo retreated from the bed and began to dress himself to get ready for the missions he would be doing today. He had to go to the archives for some administration work, which for a C ranked mission felt....underwhelming but it was something he wouldn't disagree with. Throwing on his long, black overcoat he would strap the Katana to his right hip and leave out of the top floor of the forge to the bottom. Seeing as the forge was about to open he would unlock the door and change the sign before stepping out, at least taking one thing off of Morio's list.

Stepping into the streets of Hoshi he would make his way toward the large expanse of the Archives with a little pep in his step, he did not like being late for an assignment no matter how mundane it was. The young Ametsuchi's steps would finally get him to the gates of the Archives where he would show his Shinobi ID to the guards and be allowed entrance. A simple exchange he would eye the inside of the building with mild contempt. There certainly were a lot books in here.

WC: 391
Kokuto
Kokuto
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kokuto
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default

The Lion, The Raven and the Carp  Empty Re: The Lion, The Raven and the Carp

Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:40 pm
A knight never rests. Not long after taking care of a child who sullied the name and honor of the Commander, a young Pendragon going by the name of Raven made his way to complete another task. "Anything to prove my worth and use to Hoshigakure" the promising swordsman spoke softly. Even though he already took a step in the right direction by apprehending a suspicious individual it still wouldn't be enough to satiate his hunger for glory. After all, most people would have been able to deal with detaining a person of a low caliber such as the one he caught.

That being said, and his desire to grow aside, Raven continued traveling to where he would be spending most of the day. Going over the task one more time, mentally repeating it inside his mind, the young Pendragon prepared himself the best he could. "Moving and organizing a couple of files, not exactly something a knight should be doing" he sounded slightly disappointed, hoping a more exciting challenge found its way on his path. Nevertheless, he was still aware everyone had to start somewhere, working their way up. And so the up and coming sword master finally arrived at his destination, the Kozai Yuki National Archives.

(WC: 208)
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : Tsuna's Stats
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Raven
Familiar : Asuran
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Ryo : 211500

Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:26 am
Tsuna couldn’t be found within Hoshimura, at least not on his off days. Only a select few would know where to find him, but getting there was a different story. Mount Olympus, Tsunayoshi’s dimension, and arguably one of the strongest in Shinobi history, but the first of Hoshimura tales. Mount Olympus was a multi-universal dimension that was created by Tsuna, perhaps a heritable ability that he obtained from his mother, it was tough to say. But the feat was still his and his alone, that could never be questioned.

In his chambers, he laid in his bed, staring up at the ceiling. His mind collecting itself to prepare him for return to duty and partaking in a mission with Rilo and Raven, his students. Both of them were fairly important to Tsuna, not only because of their creators, but because of who they aim to be. He found great pride in them both. The Carp and The Raven…guess that makes him the Lion?

Tsuna was the the black sheep of his family, which only meant that he was predestined to walk the path of the Omen at birth. The sisters of fate would weave his tail into the fabric of reality without his knowing. So where would they lead him?

The sound of a rumbling yawn would be heard about 8 meters to his left. Asuran was also waking up. The Lion was huge and perhaps what granted Tsuna the moniker Dark King. The beast would shift its eyes over to its master, the Hoshimura was without armor. Baring a deep scar over his body where his lungs and heart was located. Everything else on him was well toned, muscular for his build, simply beautiful. It would also seem that his hair had gotten a little longer, no longer sitting above the collar, but now upon the shoulders. Even his eyes seem a bit deeper.

“Good Morning, young master. I trust that your slumber was fitting?”

The Lion said, still lazily laying on his own bed. The Omen would smile softly as he gathered himself. Standing to his feet, making his way to his bathroom.

It was, and you, Asuran? I take it that you’re dreams were pleasant this time around?

The Lion roared in agreement. Tsuna entered the bathing room and took a shower. Cleaning himself. Then placing his Blood Oath armor on, his version of the NOVA attire. He wasn’t hungry, but that couldn’t be said for Asuran, he always seems to have an appetite. He would lead the giant lion outside of his castle to allow it to hunt one of the creatures of this dimension. As he did many specters of late Hoshimura of different dimensions hailed their king.

It was now time to return to the village. With Asuran being held with his left hand he would instantly appear before the village mission board building. He knew in advance the mission details and thus he went to his dimension upon learning them to rest.

Making his way to the archive tower her reminisced on the time he took this mission himself with two close people. The lion clad it its own armor would walk the streets drawing attention. His majestic appearance and Tsuna’s awe inspiring armor and persona made them beacons of the village.

The Hoshimura would make his way into the tower. His face revealed, and eventually he would find Raven. But what he heard was a bit obnoxious.

Then you know very little of what it means to be a knight, Raven. But, I won’t hold that against you. I too once thought like that, although those were intrusive thoughts, I never dared let them slip from my lips. I guess that’s where you’re my better at, in expressing yourself.

He chuckled as he made his way over to once of the piles of books. Seeing himself no better to help organize them. He would glance over to Rilo.

How are you two fairing this morning?

Conversation usually passes the time fairly quickly.

TWC: 675
Rilo
Rilo
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default

Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:13 pm
For the moment he began to go through the files that were already in front of him and inquired ahead of time about the areas they would be going to. A key factor would be to know where he had been going so that things could already be organized. A simple way to maintain book keeping and to as well get it over with as quickly as possible. As he did this he could hear a close conversation and while the voices were not familiar...there was a feeling about it that he could not shake. Staying where he had been however brought a stroke of luck as someone began to speak to him. Looking up from the assortment of scrolls and files he would find his eyes meeting the blue vestiges of someone his Mentor had spoken so highly of. The Lion. A small smile appeared on his face as he sat up and gave his full attention to his elder and shrugged," It goes. Administrative work was never my strong suit nor do I want it to be, but Morio mentioned that this was essential to helping run the forge so here I am. He speaks very highly of you, calling you "The Lion" of the Hoshimura. I'm sure you know of me by now, Tsuna," the red of his eyes would not show much emotion, but one could tell by his voice he was keenly interested in speaking with someone else of his family pool...however extended it was. Looking over from Tsuna he would look over to Raven with a quizzical look before looking back to Tsuna," That one however is an enigma to me despite having a feeling of familiarity. None the less you know of him so it would seem it may be good people. Either way," he would motion for the two to sit down as he continued his work.

Once the two did he would go back to working but would continue to speak as he did introducing himself to Raven in the process," By the way I am Rilo. If you care to know by the way. I am a student of Morio, this one's brother? I'm not sure on their familial ties, but family none the less. I come from the Ametsuchi branch similar to Morio, but that is neither here nor there." It was a short introduction on his part, but he would continue further. Seeing as the task was going faster the longer they talked and once they had finished he had seen one item that was either not filed or rather it showed a collection of items that were showing as in the archive, and should have been in this filing, but wasn't. That caused him to furrow his brow in annoyance and go back through his work. As he did his frustration could be seen as he sighed and picked up the list," This is not correct. This is showing several scrolls present within the archive, but are not in the work we did. I don't like that," as he stood up he would begin to look over the information at face value before seeing the trend. Each scroll was assigned as an item that stored techniques that were either locked or needed permission to access, the withdrawal for them tagged to the academy.

Handing over the list to Tsuna he would stand up and re-tie his sword back to his side," This is showing a myriad of scrolls that were supposed to be here but are not. The trail seems to stretch to the Academy, but stop there. Maybe we should investigate this?," he'd inquire from the two as he waited.

WC: 614 WC
TWC: 1,005
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum