Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Fine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Little Lion Man [P] Empty Little Lion Man [P]

Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:27 pm
Xyxer, having observed the village under his new persona was growing quite dull; a beast could only pretend to be a man for so long until the paint started to crack and peel away. A normal life was something he had no hopes in achieving now, for he was destined to stomp down a much bloodier path. On his way through that path, he found himself standing outside the door of a room that could be considered partly his.. He never was one for grand signs of power, so a title and the ability to walk was the only thing he craved as of now. Not bothering to knock, his gloved hand pressed on the door to open it, revealing the contents inside. Walking in, his black suit was tailored to his rather muscular proportions, allowing his physical prowess to be apparent. His white hair was swept over his eye that now hid the revered Mangekyo Sharingan with his amber eye being pinpointed on Takeo if he was to be in the room while advancing in, if not, he would enter regardless.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Little Lion Man [P] Empty Re: Little Lion Man [P]

Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:47 pm
Takeo sat in the chair of the Tenkage. When he had first sat down upon it it was not his. When he had next sat on it it still felt like it did not belong. It had taken weeks, but he finally felt like the actual Tenkage. His eyes were closed though his vision was not obscured. Around his right eye veins were visible, the Byakugan he possessed activated. The approach of Xyxer however was not known to the boy. His mind was elsewhere, his concentration on the task at hand.

He was breathing steadily, something he found necessary in order to fully concentrate on this task. Chakra was moving about in his body. Controlling it without hand seals was something that Takeo found relatively easy. It was simply getting it to the level that he was hoping for that was proving difficult. Takeo had however asked to not be disturbed today. Hours had slipped by with him in this state, his chakra fluctuating wildly throughout the day. Takeo knew he was close, he had gathered the necessary chakra in order to project it out around him.

However his concentration was broken with the door opening. His eyes snapped open, glaring towards the one who had entered the room. It took the young man a moment to recognise who stood before him. He took the Tenkage hat from his head and tossed it onto the desk. He leant back into his chair staring at the ceiling in frustration. "You have terrible timing." Was all he bothered saying to the boy, running a hand through his hair. "What do you want Xyxer?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:53 pm
"I was pondering whether the Usurper had been smited yet." As he advanced inwards, he pulled out a small bottle of water with it's lid off and sipped it in moderation while walking to his desk. "How are the current state of affairs? Have any treaties been put into place? Any meetings you've had?" The information would all be quite interesting to the boy standing opposite of Takeo. He spun the bottle around with a loose circling of his wrist, swirling the water inside.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:03 pm
"Funny, I was pondering if you'd been killed off by one of the exiles." He replied, shifting in the chair so he leant on the arm. "Tengakure's New Age has been completed. We walked out of that with two new Chuunin. Though they failed to impress me to the level that I had hoped." Takeo began to think back over what had happened recently. As he did he looked towards Xyxer, studying him with his Byakugan. "I was paid a visit from the Raikage. He punched the desk and destroyed most of the floors. Quite an impressive feat of strength actually. He wanted to see Zachariah. Seems most of the other leaders aren't exactly up to date on the leadership changes." Takeo drummed his fingers on the arm of the chair trying to recall if there was anything else that needed to be said. "Now then. Where did you disappear off too exactly?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:13 pm
Zachariah.. That bell rung a name. He was sure that he had heard rumours among the ANBU that he was to be giving great power to someone from their village.. and he was not the recipient. Zachariah. That name burned in his mind, and now the Raikage.. An accomplice to a man that had denied him power.. The two remained in his mind, Raikage and Zachariah. Coming back to his senses at the question asked, he looked out of the window momentarily. "I just ventured among the lands. I retrieved an artifact of mine.. I shall show you later. I ventured among the dead in the village hidden by Tornados. The one that was rumoured to have a serial killer and rapist at it's head? Naught but rubble and dust now, any proof of life being there is long gone.." As he spoke, his free hand made it's move to his back, pulling the large sword off from his back and holding it in front of him, towards the Tenkage infact. "I call it Tidebreaker, the only reformed Seven Swordsman sword to actually get used by it's master before the.. apocalypse occurred." A small twitch shook his neck when he recalled the death of his loved ones.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:37 pm
Takeo listened to Xyxer's tale of his journey to Tornado. He had heard of the village before, though was not aware of the things about it's leader. Takeo sat up when the boy produced the blade, taking some interest in what was a weapon of the famed Seven Swordsman. Takeo did notice that the boy had pointed it towards him, though he didn't pay mind to it. He stood, making his way around the desk to get a better look at the blade. "Hm, quite a unique design to it." He commented, his eyes darting across the blade. "Seems to be of decent quality as well." The last part he murmured to himself. He was half tempted to try and get it examined by some of the researchers in the labs, to try and replicate it for his own weapon. However he doubted Xyxer would be thrilled with the idea so he let it drop.

"I take it by your absence that you haven't gotten around to the task I assigned you." It was only now that he saw the blade did Takeo remember about it. He had told Xyxer to remake the Seven Swordsman here in Kiri. Unless the boy had done it without his knowing, no progress had been made by it.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:43 pm
Remaining in the same position as if he was a statue stuck in an eternal pose, he felt a lick of glee wet him when his blade was examined with no fault found. Of course, an extension of himself would be a great weapon for the extermination of life. He turned his head towards the last sentence spoke from his comrade, locking one eye with the other males with his brow furrowing somewhat. "You can not rush a group if they are designed to be honed killing vessels. I could fill the group within a day with swordsmen, but they'd not be the right kind of swordsmen; they'd lack the finesse, the brutality, the absence of morals. A thing as beautiful as a group like that takes precious time to piece together, I'm sure you see the reasons for this?"
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:20 pm
Takeo expected as much. However Xyxer's logic was flawless, much like his sword. "I understand. However in an ideal world I'd like for the group to be up and running as soon as possible. You never know when enemies could arrive at our doorstep." He planted his hands on the desk, leaning against it. His mind quickly thought of multiple scenarios in which the former Tenkage would arrive back. Takeo blinked once, focusing his attention on the blade once more to rid himself of such thoughts. "Our ANBU also needs more depth I feel. Though there isn't many people within the village whom I think can fit in the role." His hands balled into fists, all of this was frustrating. "There are far too many things to get done. I really need to hire more assistants."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:38 pm
He nodded his head, he knew too that the sooner the group was formed the sooner he could feel at home once more, but deep down, he knew he would never be at one with any group.. He would never be able to be among his kin again, everyone else was but an imposter. "If we had enemies willing to march upon us, I'm sure they'd have done it by now. Heck, missing shinobi do not feel a need to invade.. The last time they came they were welcomed with wide arms and farewell gifts." He frowned somewhat on the remembrance of his death, his eye twitching somewhat this time. "Alas, when you ensign yourself to the throne of the powerful, you have to make compromises." He shrugged a little, sipping from his bottle and swallowing slowly in order to allow his words to sink in. "Rather than relying solely on others, become stronger yourself. Give your people something to admire and aspire to be. That's how gods are forged." He paused for a second while staring into the water in his bottle, finally looking up at Takeo.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:13 am
Takeo frowned as Xyxer told him to stop relying on others. "I've done everything by myself up until this point." He responded, taking his eyes from the sword and looking towards his fist. "You tell me to get stronger. That's impossible for me. I've hit a wall." One of the blades of Bararaq Sei slipped into his grasp and he held it up into the sunlight. "Now I have to rely on cheap tools like these in order to get by." The tapped the flat end of the blade against the gauntlets he wore, indicating them as another of the 'cheap tools'. "Things were so much simpler when I was Chuunin, back when no one ranked the same as me could match up against me." He absent-mindedly spun the blade around in a circle, done so by gripping the wire. The blade came dangerously close to cutting him a few times, though it never made contact with his skin. Skill or luck, who knows? "It's a difficult thing, trying to remain at the top."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum