Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
25 Posts - 26%
24 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Lord Paramounts Of The Trident - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord Paramounts Of The Trident

Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:58 am
SO the biggest issue which would be the deciding factor is My ability to timeline myself and alter my stats of my boost since it had yet to be cast within the timeline before events came up that made Shikami decide to alter how the technique was boosted.
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 11050

Lord Paramounts Of The Trident - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord Paramounts Of The Trident

Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:36 pm
My argument is that Shikami cannot change his Amplified stats due to how Amplifiers and Debuffs work. You cannot change the distribution of stats nor the type of debuff that will be sent out towards someone or something. Not only that, but how the post is worded was that Shikami would respond to Shiro being "Hit" with the debuff by casting Dark Vortex at a power and speed of 225. The use of if here implies that it is set in stone action that if one hits, the other has to follow.

Shikami also makes no mention of moving even after Shiro had run through both of his offensive techniques. Allowing Shiro to go in for the win with Severance Strike and Moonlight since there was no mention of movement. There's no set precedent for being able to change your amplifier off rip in response to something, unless I am wrong.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 226000

Tue May 07, 2024 8:25 pm
Looking at previous posts, I realize I had a stat wrongly stated , and will be forfeiting this match for many reasons, but ultimately Shiro is more suited at this time, I need to take Shikami back to the drawing board , But thats not to say this fight wont be happening again in the future when Shikami reimagined
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 11050

Wed May 08, 2024 2:17 pm
Shiro stood in silence, an expression of slight surprise was on his face, as the crowd remained silent when his blade had passed into and through the previous Mizukage’s body. A million thoughts ran through his mind like grains of sand. Should he kill his opponent as a symbol of Kirigakure going back to it’s bloody ways, spare Shikami and make peace with his enemy? Or simply leave him for the medical staff that he had trained to take care of him while he was recovering. Shiro’s thoughts came to a close when he placed a hand on Shikami’s shoulder, right before pulling out his blade now coated with the blood of a fellow Kirigakure ninja. He felt the slight tension in his arms, he wished to do something, anything to release his anger out on the person that abandoned his home, and left him to try and fight against a threat that he had not expected to appear at their doorstep. All Shiro saw before him was the remains of a dead society, a culture that had left nothing but destruction and fury in its wake. This village had raised him and Shikami from birth to be strong, to be victorious.

Yet he’d only stare down his fellow shinobi, holding him for a moment that felt like an eternity. He had won, he had beaten the man before him in a display of skill and strength that he had not had when he had defended the village. If he had the strength, the knowledge of what he could do now, perhaps then he would still be kage.

“You gave me quite a fright Shikami, but only a fright nonetheless. I hope to see you grow from this, just as I did.”

With that, he pushed Shikami away, allowing his body to fall to the ground. Medical ninja were ready to haul him back to the hospital, but Shiro did one last final act, one that would make the crowd begin to whisper. His hand lit up in a small greenish flame, lowering his hand just above the hole that his sword had put into the Shinkou, slowly, Shikami would feel warmth over his body, Shiro’s medical ninjutsu would pour into Shikami’s open wound, beginning to stop the internal bleeding and eventually repairing the hole that was once open with blood. He motioned for the Medical Ninja in his line of sight to move in, while he returned back to center stage, raising his sword high up in the air. Small drops of blood dotted Shiro’s face and apparel. His oriental outfit having been stained with the crimson blood of his enemy, all the while the light of the sun basked over his presence like the gods themselves had seen his victory.

The One Eyed Hyuuga had won.

WC:468

Exit

Claiming Shikami as unconscious and ending the battle.
(Will make my claims later)
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Wed May 08, 2024 10:00 pm
Shiro Hyuga wrote:

WC:468

Exit

Claiming Shikami as unconscious and ending the battle.
(Will make my claims later)

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum