Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ares Pendragon
Ares Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

A Letter to the Little Lord (P, Max) Empty A Letter to the Little Lord (P, Max)

Wed May 22, 2019 8:50 am
82 SPRING, 419AV

A message to the Raikage.

Dear Maximillian Yamaguchi,

I hereby wish to inform you of the events that took place not too long ago regarding a certain Genin who you probably are acquainted with, Okami Lupinus. My Lord, part of me regrets what I’m about to tell you as it isn’t news that will be well received. As the leader of our village the following will surely inflict you some pain upon hearing, so I won’t drag this out any further.

Not so long ago I was walking around the village’s market when I found myself interrupted by the sound of a large crowd gathering around two fighting individuals. When I went over to take a closer look I noticed the young boy named Okami trying to separate both culprits but only to find himself being caught by one of their punches. After he was knocked out I immediately rushed over and stopped those responsible for instigating the fight and had them arrested.

Once they were taken care of I tried to check on Okami’s condition but what I didn’t know at the time was the fact that he is a Lycan and to make it worse, one who wasn’t able to control himself yet. The punch he received must have triggered his transformation as he soon started to lose control and was filled with rage and bloodlust. As soon as his transformation was complete the Lycan started to slash around him and killing those who were not able to get away in time. To avoid any more casualties and innocent people getting involved in his rampage I distracted Okami and lead him far away from our citizens.

In my attempt to apprehend him I myself was caught by one of his powerful slashes but fortunately I was wearing my Jounin Flack Jacket so I was able to get away unscathed and with no damage. Luckily for me a young woman named Hato arrived at the scene which distracted Okami and with our combined forces I was finally able to take him out. The wounds inflicted upon him caused him to revert back to normal.

Now that the boy had turned back to his normal self Hato planned on taking him to the hospital where they could tend to his injuries. Call it a hunch but I’m fairly sure she never planned on taking him to the hospital but instead took him somewhere else. My Lord, I’m neither a judge nor jury but given the consequences of his actions I see it necessary for Okami to be punished. I’m well aware of the circumstances but we can’t ignore the fact that innocent people died. As you are the Raikage I leave the decision concerning his punishment to you as I merely wished to inform you of what happened and have now successfully done.

If there is anything else you wish for me to do I will await your response. If not and I don’t receive an answer I will take it you have already taken care of things. For now I will leave the matter in your capable hands and wish you good fortune for it is a difficult decision you will need to make.

Sincerely,

Ares Pendragon
Jounin of Kumogakure

(WC: 541)
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

A Letter to the Little Lord (P, Max) Empty Re: A Letter to the Little Lord (P, Max)

Sat May 25, 2019 7:47 pm
Max would read over the letter and simply shake his head. It would seem as though things weren't going as smoothly as he could hope. Still, Max would pen a reply to the Jounin known as Ares. This issue would set the tone for how the boy ruled the village, and it was weighing heavily on him. He couldn't allow the shinobi to go unpunished, but they were also in a time where they needed all of the shinobi forces they could muster, and removing any from the equation only places them at a disadvantage. This was no easy decision.

Ares,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The killing of civilians is no small matter, and Okami will need to be arrested and questioned. You have my full support in apprehending the shinobi. If he resists, inform him that doing so will place him as an enemy of Kumo, and will be grounds for a far more severe punishment. If you need any assistance in the matter please bring it to my attention. 

I leave this in your capable hands,

Raikage Maximillian Yamaguchi

It was short and to the point, but would say all it needed to. Okami would need to be dealt with in some capacity, and Max wasn't sure exactly how to handle it. Max would have to get a better grasp on everything first hand before such a decision could be made. Now the Raikage would have to hope that Okami made this easy for everyone involved. 
Ares Pendragon
Ares Pendragon
Citizen

A Letter to the Little Lord (P, Max) Empty Re: A Letter to the Little Lord (P, Max)

Sun May 26, 2019 2:21 pm
A response to his letter came sooner than expected, meaning the Raikage saw the urgency on the matter. It was a situation that needed to be dealt with quickly and going through Maximillian's letter it seemed that the Little Lord had given Ares permission to bring Okami in immediately. The young Jounin understood the dilemma his lord was in, on the one hand they needed every shinobi they could get to fight and defend the village from the incoming threat, but on the other hand the crimes committed by the Lycan Genin couldn't be ignored and punishment needed to be given, no matter the circumstances. And so he would reply to his Kage.

Lord Raikage, I have successfully received your message and will act upon it accordingly. With your permission I would like to take a couple of shinobi with me in case young Okami tries to escape and doesn't come with peacefully. Rest assured, I will try to resolve this without harming the boy and will only use force if necessary. One last thing before I ready myself to leave to apprehend Okami Lupinus, I kindly ask you or someone of your office to inform me of the boy's whereabouts. For now I politely await your answer.

Sincerely,

Ares Pendragon
Jounin of Kumogakure

(WC: 217, TWC: 758)
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:24 am
The letter was short, but it relayed the message needed.

"Hato claimed that he was returned to his home. Okami is likely hiding out there in fear of the consequences of his actions. Know that I don't wish for him to be harmed in the process. Simply inform him that there are two ways to move forward. I hope that he chooses the easier path.

Maximillian Yamaguchi"

With that the message would be off. It would then be in the capable hands of Ares to bring the boy in. 

---Exit---

Claims: TBD
Ares Pendragon
Ares Pendragon
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:27 pm
A letter had arrived at Ares' place. Containing a short but clear response to his earlier message sent by the Little Lord. In it was a task given to the young Pendragon. The Raikage Maximillian Yamaguchi had given the Jounin a simple order: to bring Okami in. He would prefer if it could be done without any harm done to the young Genin, after all he cared deeply about his people. Skimming through the content of the letter it was just like he thought, the young woman Hato was involved and didn't take him to the hospital as she had promised to do so. Maybe it was an act of good will, nonetheless it didn't change anything about the fact that the Lycan needed to be brought in to face whatever the consequences may be. It was not up to Ares to decide if Okami were to receive any punishment for his crimes, cause it was in fact a crime he had committed. All the young Pendragon had to do was bring the Lycan in, what is decided afterwards wasn't any of his concern. He only needed to perform his duty as it was given to him by the Raikage.

I hereby wish to inform you I have received your letter and will act accordingly to your message. Per your request I will see to it that the boy named Okami is done no harm. How he will react will be completely out of my hands and will depend on his further actions.

Sincerely,

Ares Pendragon
Jounin of Kumogakure

(Exit)
(TWC: 1020)
Claims:
- 3 stats to bring me at max stats
- 1000 towards Vanish (1000/3000 in case I can already benefit from the -25% WC discount, if not 1000/4000)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 22000

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:30 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum