Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

Dying Hope: A Letter to Ghost [Letter] Empty Dying Hope: A Letter to Ghost [Letter]

Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:12 pm
Wan Senju wrote:A letter arrived to the village of Konohagakure, directed from a Wan Senju currently present in Sunagakure. The letter was to be given directly to his brother Ghost, only being transported to the hands of the Tau by Mai, the Hokage's assistant.

To Ghost,

My dearest brother. I apologize for how long it's taking with my journey to Sunagakure, never my intentions I swear. I pray that everything is fine on your end, as well as the two creations I left behind. As of now, things are being wrapped up and I will be leaving from the village as soon as I finish my meeting with Kenshin, the Kazekage of Sunagakure.

...I do not plan on returning to the Hidden Leaf. The last time anyone will see or know of my whereabouts are now. Once I leave Sunagakure I will travel alone with no intention of being accompanied.

Yes, I understand that you have great hope for that village, wanting to lead the youth into a life fit for the greatest of Shinobi. However, I believe it's time for you to wake up to the reality of what remains of Konohagakure. Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world, Ghost. The longer you remain in that desolate village the more you will realize that the only thing that truly exists there is merely pain, suffering, and futility. The hope of that village has long since died, no longer is there a Will of Fire present.

Listen. Everywhere you look in that village whenever you find a sign of hope or growth it is easily outmatched by the already decayed aspiration. Everywhere there is light, there will also be shadows to be cast as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will forever exist. The selfish intent of wanting to revive a village from its ruins to preserve peace only initiates war, the only way to liberate it from the hands of Kirigakure.

And regardless of the true situation at hand, why should I live out the story of a dead village when I have my own story to tell? The foundation of Kirigakure is poisonous and corrupt, deserving to be wiped off the face of this world. Humans are cruel, Ghost. I no longer wish to be deemed as a member of its population. What I seek now is to ascend past the mindset and physical capability of those among me. Now I seek nothing more than pure, unadulterated and unfathomable power.

I cast away all ideologies of 'Hope'. That concept is nothing more than simply giving up...it holds no true meaning.

I cast away the will to preserve the balance of the universe. No longer will I work side-by-side for the greater good of humanity. There is no need for me to be the facilitator between good and evil, since nobody in this world is truly good or truly evil. We all act by our own common agenda.

All forms of government and village systems are evil. Even the devil himself has the power to bless people. To claim that one truly upholds the law and 'justice' is nothing more than a lie. Having respect is nothing I truly want. Having power will earn me the needed respect as it's needed.

No longer will I concern myself with the well-being of others. From Bright to Koya back around to Simba, even to the genin I've allowed to travel with me time after time people have proven their ability to switch up the moment something benefits them is offered. There will come a time in which all those around me betray me, I am sure of it. I have faith in you only, brother, to remain loyal to me and our cause. If you do not hear from me after this, assume that all is well on my end, for I now need to venture on a journey of solitude as I prepare a place for not only me. But a place for those who have lost hope in the world can unite together to challenge the world. As stated before, I will not be returning to the leaf, if so it will only be to retrieve my items and creations. In due time I will send word of my progress if at any begin the creation of a place that is a fresh start compared to Konohagakure.

Do not look for me, Ghost, for you will not find me. Do not send for me, Ghost, for they will die. My goal is to fulfill the dreams even Dr. Bright could not achieve. Do you remember that dream, Ghost? I do.

From, Wan Senju
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum