Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20

When Sephy Gets your Letter (Letter to Sephora) Empty When Sephy Gets your Letter (Letter to Sephora)

Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:27 pm
The good thing about the Konoha jail, they allow you to send letters out. Why? Well if you're a criminal, your probably writing to other criminals and this way they also get those criminals right? Riiiiiggghhht…on with the RP now….

Megami sat at her little table with some paper in front of her. She felt a little better these days since talking to Akki who was in the cell next to her. (which I do need to reply to and exit) Since she had a feeling Sephora was with her cousin in Hoshi, he was the Kage their and obviously her only family left, she decided to send her a letter.

Sephora,

It's me Megami of course. I owe you the hugest apology. You see, when I arrived to Konoha, I had received news shortly before when I passed by some family friends that my parents were deceased. A plague had hit my clan and my entire family was deceased. It was hard to deal with and I wanted to die to! I lied when I entered the gate and claimed I had deserted my village. Knowing you at one point were a high ranked missing nin due to the kidnapping of our team in Konoha, I claimed that I had helped you. I know that it is a ten year old crime and had already been dealt with and you name is probably erased from the missing nin roster, but I hated that I lost the only family I had since they had adopted me, and just wanted to die. Poor Akki, I don't know if she has even been told, I haven't told her, after all we were adopted together by that family. It would crush her. 
I am writing you from jail and I am probably stuck here because I lied and now facing time for a crime that I never even committed. If I ever get out of here, me and Akki would probably transfer to your village since uou are part of our team and we consider you like family.

Your Sister from Another Mister,

Megami Kuoga

She rolled up the scroll and sent the letter off as she wiped away the tears.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

When Sephy Gets your Letter (Letter to Sephora) Empty Re: When Sephy Gets your Letter (Letter to Sephora)

Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:14 pm
Unfortunately, we've had to void this topic due to its content. The concern lies in the lack of information about Konoha Prison permitting the sending of letters and the absence of interception possibilities. Typically, letters are reserved for Kage-summoned summits and restricted for other uses. Another point is that Megami wouldn't accurately know Sephora's location, especially with the precision to reach her. Additionally, Megami's discovery of the bird lacks clarification. Lastly, the topic doesn't specify that Akki is in the cell adjacent to Megami's.

If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with me on Discord! Thank you for your time. Let's make sure our RP stays in line with the established norms!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum