Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

The letter to the Hokage [Letter] Empty The letter to the Hokage [Letter]

Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:07 pm
[Deleted]

Last edited by Lightwind on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

The letter to the Hokage [Letter] Empty Re: The letter to the Hokage [Letter]

Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:19 pm
[Wrong acc, sorry :P]

Dear Hokage-sama.

After hearing rumors about this, Arashi, girl. I've been thinking about coming onto a visit.
I haven't met any of my cousins lately and if this Arashi person would be one of my cousins, i would really try to meet her.

The second option for it to be, is my Twin Sister, Nightshade Arashi. My sister has been a rouge ninja for quite a while and I began to miss her being around and tease me from the outside of Kumogakure. If this Arashi person was to be my sister, and she had gone to the good side of the Shinobi world, being a shinobi instead of a rouge, I will go to her and talk with her. Having hopes of her learning the skills of the Arashi clan.

Sincerely
-Ryuoshi Arashi
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:42 pm
The letter is received by ANBU operative Raven upon passing over the village gates by messenger hawk, the letter is scanned and with an annoyed sigh due to the villages state a response letter is written upon the back of the original with a spare ink brush.

Dear Ryuoshi Arashi,
Currently Konohagakure no Sato is not accepting visitors, if this changes in the future a letter will be sent to the Raikage with paperwork allowing you entry into the village.
Sincerely, The Hokage

Raven slides the letter back into the birds scroll holster and sends it back to the sender, Raven then goes back to his post patrolling the village.

[Long story short, Konoha is on lock down right now due to events so all visitation is not allowed for the moment.]
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 am
After all those events that just happened, Ryuoshi was a bit annoyed that no letter was given to him from Konoha. He would write down a new letter and start again.

Greetings again, Hokage sama.

It is I again, Ryuoshi.
Has the state of conditions changed yet?
Am I able'd to walk into the territory of Konoha?

Sincerely
-Ryuoshi Arashi

He would go to the post office and send of a bird to Konoha.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:49 am
[You do realize that Suna and Kiri were just dealt with, and Viper just now unified the world and is currently in the same topic where he is getting everything stable, so why would you expect a letter back when your but a simple random Genin?
Your character is seriously getting mad that he did not get a letter back from the ruler of the world for visitation rights when he is currently dealing with the entire state of the world?
Long story short, your letter is simply put in the stack of paperwork while Viper is away from his office.]
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:58 pm
[M'kay]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum