Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Team Meets! [IO, NK]

+3
Hanako Subarashi
Yagi Raitenno
Sora Kayto
7 posters
Go down
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Team Meets! [IO, NK] Empty A Team Meets! [IO, NK]

Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:19 pm
Sora paced through the village while yawning the entire time. He was tired from staying up late the night before, but he somehow managed to still wake up and trot about. He put his hands into his pockets and walked into the park. He made his way over to a tree, that was shading a brown bench from the sun. He shrugged and plopped down onto it, not really having anything better to do. There didn't seem to be anyone there at the moment, so that just made it more relaxing. It also made him a bit lazy... oh well. He sighed and slightly zipped up his everyday white jacket. He pulled the hood over his head, the fur it had making him even more comfortable than he previously was. The boy started to look around the place, wondering if anyone would pop up.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

A Team Meets! [IO, NK] Empty Re: A Team Meets! [IO, NK]

Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:31 pm
Hunter was roaming through the streets of Kumogakure. There was talk about the recent happenings in Amegakure which happened to be next to the Lightning Country borders. Hunter was smiling as he gave his transport and good friend Slow Death, a giant Alligator Snapping Turtle, a pat on his shell. He was in the mood for training and new that his new Teammates would be in the park area today so he made his way over there. He soon noticed a boy slacking off near a tree, so Hunter decided to go ask.

"Yo, you apart of Sensei Yaju's new team? If so whats your name, and where is the other squad member?" He would ask as he jumps off the shell of Slow Death.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:15 pm
Sora adjusted his head slightly so he could face the new arrival. He nodded at the man as his response, too busy thinking at the moment. 'So this is our other teammate? He seems to be pretty cool...' he thought. The boy then opened his mouth to speak. "Hanako isn't here yet. She must be on her way or something..." he said. He decided to pull his hood back down so that his apparent teammate could see his face. "And my name is Sora, what's yours?" he asked. The genin stretched out his legs, took both of his hands out his pockets, and scratched the back of his head with his right hand.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:00 pm
Hunter smiled as the Genin looked at him then introduced himself as Sora and he was a Genin. The boy looked to be speedy, but of course he probably was...these little bastards always were. Hunter remembered his time as a fresh Genin before Sensei Yaju took him in. He then heard Sora answer his question.

"So Hanako is the other huh...gotta remember that" Legion said inside Hunters head as Hunter thought as well before speaking.

"That is fine, it gives us a few minutes to talk and get to know each other so that way were not all over the place in battle. I am of the Yagami Bloodline. Which allows me such abilities as..." Hunter began as he let his Shadow Wings explode from his body allowing him to float at least twice the boys height before Hunter deactivated it letting himself fall back to the earth. He had to admit he was showing off a bit, but all is good in good company right? The wind blew as silence was spreading throughout the park as he asked himself the question. "It allows me to react faster, be stronger, and have speeds that are not normal. I am the head of my branch of the Yagami Clan." He said as he stepped closer to the boy as he looked at him with his eyes, one a deep black like the abyss, and the other was a milky pearlescent white and showed veins. It was apparent that he had an implanted Byakugan as he extended his hand to shake hands with Sora. "And I am glad to meet you."
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:00 pm
Hanako strode slowly into the part, head lowered and eyes cast down. She was not in her normal attire, but rather in ones for training - she had hoped to get some in today. Her outfit consisted of a dark scarlet tank top and black cloth pants, bandages covering her hands and most of her arms. It's a fashion statement, she tried to convince herself, not a way to hide the scars. As she entered the park, she spotted her raven-haired teammate propped against a tree, as well as an older male conversing with him. Could this be their other teammate? Hanako strode over shyly, eyes still downcast. "Konnichiwa Sora-kun, and... uhm... Ano, what's your name? I'm Hanako..." she said in her normal whispery speaking volume.

The girl gripped her wrist nervously, not having any sleeves to finger. Daiki had been rough earlier, and her spirits were still dramatically low. Her mother's recent death was no help on the matter, and Daiki had grown even worse after the incident to top it all off. however, the Genin was finding pleasure in her new element, Gaton. She'd recently learned a new jutsu... Maybe she could use it today? Her mood lightened - only a little - at the prospect.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:45 pm
He blinked strangely at the man as he performed his clan ability. Did it give him the ability to even fly? Sora had to say, that would be useful during any high ranked missions they could possibly do in the future. The man was also lucky in his eyes, being the clan head. Sure, it was a tough and very responsible job, but he made all the shots and was able to tell others what to do. However, the genin noticed the difference in his eyes. One was a deep black while the other was a pale white, seemingly with no pupil. There was also... veins that came with it? 'Well,' he thought to himself, 'That's very new.' The boy held his hand out and shook his teammate's hand. It was awkward for him since he never done the gesture with people, even friends or family, often. Sora opened his mouth to speak once more, but stopped once he saw that Hanako finally arrived.

The boy pulled his hand back and turned his head to face the girl. "Hi Hana-chan. Meet our teammate... um... I never really got your name," he whispered the last sentence to the man. However, without waiting for his teammates reply, he began to stare at the bandages that were on Hanako's hands. "Since when did you start wearing those?" he questioned, pointing at them.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:14 pm
"Hello Miss Hanako" Hunter said as he bowed in front of her politely before turning back to Sora. "My name is Hunter, Hunter Yagami." He whispered to him as he looked at the two of them. The wind was starting to shift and that usually meant that good things on the horizon, so Hunter was not about to begin passing up opprotunities.

"So now that the pleasantries are in order, how about we get to training so we can learn a bit from each other and about each other, Since there is two of you, I think I am gonna call in a good friend to back me up though." Hunter said as he whistled and as soon as he was done, Slow Death the giant Alligator Snapping Turtle familliar of Hunters was right beside him as Hunter gave him a pat on the back.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:04 pm
"Konnichiwa, Hunter-san. Ano... Sora-kun, I've always worn these under my sweater, I just wrapped them a little further today..." the girl said quietly, still not really looking at the faces of her teammates. Well.... She sorta couldn't see their faces anyway, so... "Hai," she said as he proposed a spar. Okay... she'd have to look up now. She slowly rose her head, lucky to have applied foundation beforehand. The bruises were not noticeable. Her slightly-dulled, sightless emerald eyes 'glanced' between her teammates, whose positions were exact in her range, before they finally settled onto the newest member. "Oh, Hunter-san, please do not be too loud during the spar. I might be blind, but my hearing makes up where my sight fails. I don't want a repeat of what Sora-kun did, either..." she quickly informed, muttering the last part. The last sentence was said loud enough for both to hear, but quiet enough to seem like she said it to herself, purposely of coarse. That Kami-forsaken scream.... Never. Never again, or she would personally rip his head off and attach it backwards.

The girl slipped into her offenisive-defensive stance she had used in her most recent spar against Sora, the one where all sides of her body was covered. With both feet apart, her left leg was positioned a bit behind her, weight set mostly on that one, while her right foot was a bit in front of her. This was she could both spring foreword, fall back, and aim a kick. Her left hand was balled into a tight fist, raised just under her collar bone and over a bit to cover her hear. It was held rather close to the body yet not close enough to prohibit movement. With this hand she could block her face, her neck, her chest, and her heart area. Her right fist was in a similar position but held at a different place. This one was over her stomach and off to the right side. With this hand she could cover her stomach, lower chest, and pelvic areas. Her whole front was covered. As for her over all body position, her back was angled backwards a bit but her head was tilted forward. She also activated her Garasuai, her eyes morphing into a truly dead-looking, very light silver. She planned to use her new jutsu today... Alright.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:55 pm
Sora nodded at the man and opened his mouth to finish his previous sentence to Hanako. "Yea, this is Hunter. Hunter Yagami, our third teammate," he said. He sighed and scratched the back of his head while the man, apparently named Hunter, was speaking. So they had to fight now? He was hoping he could get some more rest in, but a spar seemed like a good work out. Not to mention it could majorly help him get stronger. The boy nodded at his older teammate and continued to scratch his head. That was until the man whistled.  He didn't really notice it before, but Hunter indeed had a gigantic turtle as a companion. Just where did he find that thing anyway? In a mutant swamp? The damn animal was one of the biggest things he had ever seen in his very, very, very (did I mention very?) short life.

"W-what the hell is that thing?" he questioned Hunter. The boy quickly shook his head to snap himself out of his ridiculous thoughts. So what? It was a turtle. So what? He bet it wouldn't do too much to hurt him... he hoped. He turned to face Hanako again and noticed her in a stance. It was the same as their first spar, the one he managed to get past. "Well, you managed to hide those things pretty well," he mumbled, positive that the girl should be able to hear him. Sora then smirked at both of them before jumping back by several meters towards the south, around 6. The boy simply crouched down and kept an eye on the two, not really having any spot to effectively cover himself. He pulled a kunai from his pocket that held a small pouch. He didn't like tying it to his leg so he kept it there. The genin held the weapon in front of him defensively and waited for either of them to make the first move.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:02 pm
Hunter watched as both Sora and Hanako took up defensive positions, Hana unarmed, and Sora had a single Kunai on him ready to do battle. Hunter looked over to his right at Slow Death as he gave him a pat. The Beast stood up on his back legs then slammed himself down causing the earth to shake around the four of them as Hunter just popped his knuckles and looked at the two before picking Sora out of the group.

"Well what are you two waiting on. Want me to come to you?" Hunter would tease before Body Flickering behind Sora at a speed of 223. When he appears behind Sora the wind feels like a brick wall as a small gust blows through the park. If Sora did not see or react, Hunter would give him a quick slap to the back of his head to tease him more to get him to fight.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum