Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Team Meets! [IO, NK]

+3
Hanako Subarashi
Yagi Raitenno
Sora Kayto
7 posters
Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Team Meets! [IO, NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Team Meets! [IO, NK]

Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:43 pm
(Considering it hasn't even been 48 hours yet, I don't think you do. We were busy yesterday, and it was Thanksgiving. >.>)

Hanako found she could move again just as Hunter would pat his turtle's head. As Slow Death went into his shell, Hanako was on her feet. As Hunter lifted him up, the genin was beginning to move. Once the turtle was in the air, the girl was already running, her hands flying through handseals. She would be nearly by the turtle just as she shouted, "Gaton: Animaru!" Two large glass birds would form in her hands just as she would be next to SD. They were about 4 inches by four inches. She would send both hands, as well as using some of her body weight behind the attack, to try and at least push the turtle off coarse. The birds grew alert a few inches from the turtle, and the girl would flatten her hands to allow the birds maximum room at the turtle. Just before her hands would make contact with the turtle, only a centimeter or two away, the birds would explode on command. She tried to keep only the minimum amount of shards, really only needing the force of the explosion. However, a few still found their way into her palms. She kept her hands moving though, the energy behind the explosion as well as her speed helping her to push the turtle a little bit. Her hands would hit the turtle about halfway to Sora's hiding place, arms collapsing in as she shoved it a bit with her shoulder as well, moving him off coarse by a few inches. It would hit his hiding place, but it wouldn't hit Sora-kun (she was hoping, as she could not be sure, but she was right due to luck or whatever).

Seeing as she could not stop the turtle all together, the girl let herself fall. She would hit the ground, seemingly unmoving. However, her hands were slowly at work. She would have removed the larger shards of glass from her palm, only wincing slightly, before she focused her senses on Hunter. She would still have had a bit of time to create animals... Alright, Hunter would be within 20 meters. She knew because she could hear his heartbeat and that meant he was within her range (which was 20 meters). She would have estimated he was about 5 meters away actually, since Sora's hiding spot had been about 10 meters from him and she was about halfway there. So directly behind hunter, aligned with his spine and just under where his spine met his skull, she would create a small flying bird. It was about an inch and a half by an inch and a half. She had actually been hoping to keep the bird out of his normal peripheral vision, as she didn't know he had a byakugan, so that was pure luck. It was already in the air, and only required a few slight finger movements from the girl. Once it was complete, which took less than three seconds, she would ask it to fly about an inch closer via mind. It would fly a bit closer, completely silent, until it stopped at about 3 inches away. Then, Hanako would ask it to explode, and the bird 'happily' obliged, sending several shards of glass in all directions. She was sure he would evade it or at least survive the attack; Hunter-san appeared to be a much higher level then she. However, it was a good try.

After the bird would have exploded, Hanako would have quickly rolled over and got on her feet, reluctantly using her cut hands as support, and face Hunter. During all of her attacks, she would use each of her stats to their full extent. The animals had a health and strength of 30 and a speed of 21.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:09 pm
(Need more time due to real life stuff, gonna post either tonight or tomorrow.)
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:59 pm
Ok bro
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:56 am
How's it coming Sora
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:14 pm
(I apologize for the delay =w=, especially to Hunter. Was typing it up yesterday, but then I had to leave for the night.)

Sora squinted his eyes at Hunter's actions and cursed under his breath. He didn't know that his air bullets would be easily blow away. They were supposed to be an attack plus a cover up, since the dust produced from the technique should have made a large cloud in the area. Large enough to cover him moving that is.. 'Damn, I should have done something else.' he thought with a frown. His ears perked up once he heard Hunter yell "BATTER UP!". His eyes widened at the sight of the man lifting up his turtle, ready to chuck it at him! "Are you insane?!" he exclaimed with comical large eyes. Just when he was about to leap from his spot in the tree, he saw Hanako subdue the gigantic turtle. He didn't know she already unlocked her glass element! Looks like he wasn't the only one who had been training recently. Startled from the explosive she caused from exploding the glass animals, he tumbled out of the tree and onto the ground.

The boy poor boy landed face first, the rest of his body awkwardly sticking up in the air. Luckily, he wasn't high up enough to cause any real damage to himself. He quickly pulled himself together and glared at this two teammates. The turtle would have hit the branch he was under in his previous spot. Sora leaped away from the tree in case the turtle were to... land on top of him. "What the hell?" he quietly growled. He turned his attention onto Hunter and quickly began to form a hand sign. A cloud of smoke surrounded him before it disappeared to reveal another Sora. The clone would only appear after Hanako's glass birds exploded, shards of glass aimed for Hunter's neck. The duo would charge towards Hunter, the clone in front of the original and both moving at their full speed (42). The clone aimed a punch at Hunter's stomach, but pass through since it was a simple clone.

The real Sora would be right behind it, with a sweeping kick aimed at Hunter's feet instead. Again, all this would happen after the pieces of glass would have hit it's mark on his opponent.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:43 pm
Before I post....how sharp are shards of glass that are currently aimed for my back, or is the exploding bird supposed to explode on me?)
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:20 am
(Its all good man, just noticed you were on and didn't post, wanting to make sure everything was ok.)

Hunter watched for a second as there was an explosion about half-way through the journey that Slow Death was taking, it seemed that there was some form of ninjutsu he had yet to encounter at work here.  HE made a mental note to make sure and discover this later, he also noted that up until the explosion that the air seemed to have cut beside Slow Death, perhaps it was some sort of explosive release, no matter...he would find out soon enough.  It was time to test them mentally, Yaju may have pressed them in their training, but they need to be ready for anything, and Hunter was ready to have some real fun.

"GONNA HAVE TO MOVE FASTER SORA! AND HANAKO...GET UP THERE ARE NO BREAKS HERE!"  

He would yell out with enthusiasm as he would notice the same presence within the air behind him as his Byakugan would track the movements of Chakra within Hana.  Inside his head Legion laughed.  

"Well these kids ARE resourceful Hunter, why not show them a different situation where you can test their friendship?"  

He would say as Hunter caught on quickly with a smile.  

He let them both attack as he activated his Wing Shield Bloodline ability to be a safeguard against any incoming attack as he felt the explosion behind him, the shards stuck into the Shadow Wings as he noticed Sora move to attack him as he would make a clone of himself.  He would not dodge as he let the boy and the clone punch and the him in the gut.  Through Hunter's armor and training his health would have been plenty high enough to just look down at Sora and laugh as he would grab Sora by the wrist at a speed of 127 it would be nearly impossible to avoid.  Once he had ahold of him he would turn to face Hanako as he used his other hand to Use the Ripper technique as he would attempt to strike both of Sora's legs and shoulders at a speed of 157, which at his current position would again be futile to move away.

At this moment if everything were to have worked he would withdraw his Wakizashi and place the tip just at the base of Sora's neck.  Right at the soft spot, a killing blow had or if Hunter WANTED to kill the boy.  However, this was not about killing, this was merely to see how both Hanako and Sora would react to the situation.

"HANAKO GET UP AND PREPARE!  IF YOU CANNOT FREE YOUR FRIEND FROM MY GRASP IN ONE MINUTE...HE DIES!"

He would yell loud enough with fake rage for people to hear him, he kept up the theatrics, but the way his blade was positioned would look like he was going to kill the boy.  He needed to keep Sora's heart-rate up, because of a theory he had about Hanako, he would then move his Shadow wings without a word to shoot 1 Kunai Feather at her feet, to see what was really going on with the girl.  The Feather Kunai would move at a speed of its minimum at 110 towards the ground.

Meanwhile in the forest.

Slow Death was recovering from the attack by munching on some fallen plants and trees, enjoying the peace and quiet now that his friend and master had given him a break.  It seemed that the explosion that Hanako caused had left deep cuts on him, and his soft under shell was damaged a bit too, but Slow Death knew that he would be treated in due time.  He would hear his friend/Master yell out, and would get up to go to the edge to watch and lay down.  His Chakra and stamina was low enough to give of faint pulses of distress, yet his heart was calm and slow just like the other people watching for the outcome.

WC: 655
TWC: 2008
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:01 pm
(Sharpness is like 56 with the boosts. Strength was 30, health was 30, and speed was 21.)

The girl, on her feet from the time the bird exploded, listened fearfully as Hunter withstood Sora-kun's attack without batting an eye. She heard the sounds of his hands grabbing her friend, and the sound of a sword being drawn and positioned at his neck. The next words to leave his mouth filled the girl with fear, but her control was flawless. The girl heard the sound of some sort of object whizzing through the air the moment it left Hunter's wing, stepping back the same second it was launched. It landed on the exact spot her foot was on mere milliseconds before, and she sighed in reliefe - mentally, that is. Her plan had failed, no bother. Her main concern was her friend and, teammate or not, no one had the right to threaten his life. Absolutely no one.

However,  Hanako knew better than to let her rage control her. That lesson had been beaten into her long ago. Her eyes, though, betrayed the loathing. Safe to say I don't like this guy very much... she thought. The girl stood still, knowing that he was much stronger than she was and that any brash movements could get someone hurt badly. She wasn't stupid though. This guy didn't come off as a cold-blooded killer, especially not to people of his own village. However, simply hearing the threat was enough to set her off, and it killed her to know she couldn't beat her 'teammate' into the ground... yet. She'd exact her revenge on day, but right now, speaking was her best option lest she want someone to get hurt, though she didn't care about her own injuries... "Put. Him. Down. I think we all know I'm not strong enough to so much as touch you, and I'm not risking a dash to have you slip and hurt Sora-kun. I don't care if I get hurt, but for the love of Kami, get the sword AWAY from his neck! If you're testing one of us, you are cruel. If you are serious, you are scum. Just saying," she said stiffly, every word dripping with venom she did nothing to conceal. Her face remained a mask of, dare I say, serenity, though her hands were clenched into tight fists at her sides (despite the glass and cuts).

Hurt him and I will kill you in the slowest, most painful way I can devise. I might not be strong, but people have to fall asleep sometime... Honor is for samurai. Revenge is for Shinobi.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:13 pm
(Very good Hana, I still would have withstood the blast and glass, but I hope you two get what I am trying to accomplish. OCC talk here that I just want us to develop some teamwork and some CD. thats what this spar was about, the other team I was on there was no teamwork and I see how it can be bad so no hard feelings, and p.s. to Sora I am not going to kill you.)
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:04 pm
(I know you aren't Hunter :D)

Sora would have winced from hitting Hunter with his foot. He didn't know the guy would be this tough! He reeled his foot back and rubbed it, still feeling the sting from his attack. What happened next appeared to be blur, being too fast for him to follow with his eyes. Hunter had grabbed his wrist and used.. some sort of lighting claws.. to cut both of his legs and shoulders. It didn't take long for him the feel his wounds turn numb in a matter of seconds. Lightning was never one to work well him, but that jutsu must have made him lose the feeling those area. He winced from the stinging he felt from his open cuts and glared at Hunter. Sora didn't even flinch once the sword went to his neck, already knowing his teammate wouldn't kill him. ".. Though this is the first time I ever met you, even I know you wouldn't dare trying to kill me. Besides, what would Yaju say if you-" he stopped talking once he heard Hanako start to speak as well.

Sora stared at her for a bit once she finished, eyes wide and mouth slightly open. (He didn't turn his head, just averted his eyes.) He had never heard Hanako sound so... so.. livid. Yes, that seemed like the right word for how she was acting. He frowned before shifting his eyes back onto Hunter and sending a stone cold glare. "You heard her.. Let me go." he spoke silently.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum