Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 7:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 5:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 4:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 3:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 3:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 2:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 1:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 1:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Team Meets! [IO, NK]

+3
Hanako Subarashi
Yagi Raitenno
Sora Kayto
7 posters
Go down
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

A Team Meets! [IO, NK] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Team Meets! [IO, NK]

Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:35 pm
Hunter stopped right in front of Sora and looked at him as he laughed and gave him a slap on the shoulder.  The slap though he did not mean it, felt like a hammer being dropped down as he looked at Sora.

"You will make for a strong ninja in the future my friend.   This was a good spar.  I look forward to training with you more so that we can become stronger together."

He would say as he lowered his guard as his shadow Wings and overpowering Aura seemed to just dissipate into thin air.  He then yawned as he looked out at the Village of Kumogakure.

"Sora...where do you see yourself over the next year...things can change in the blink of an eye you know?"
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:37 pm
Gonna go ahead and Exit.  Been here to long and need stats

TWC: 3503

[Gained: 17 stats, 35 JP, 2000/2000 for next level in Stage 3 of Blood of War KKG, 1000WC for Next Level after]
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:33 pm
(Sorry about that. Wanted to give you time to recoup before I posted but.. I just got caught up in some junk.)

Sora almost jumped in shock once Hunter suddenly reappeared in front of him. He was about to take a few steps back.. until a hand was firmly planted upon his shoulder. The boy winced at the amount of strength that was in the simple pat, but attempted to ignore the pain in his shoulder. He slightly tilted his head at his teammate's words. "Uh, thanks? You were really good too," he replied awkwardly. Sora dropped his battle stance and stood up straight, his complete attention focused onto Hunter. However, a sweatdrop formed once he saw the wings vanish. Whatever this guy had to make him this strong must have been insane. "The next year?" he questioned silently. The boy was about to reply until he saw Hunter take his leave.

Maybe something had came up and he needed to leave? The young genin didn't know and really didn't want to know at the moment. "Well.. I guess I'll leave too," he said. Sora then made his way towards his house to relax. After all, he really needed it.

{EXIT -- TWC: 3259
-Gained 16 stats and 32 JP}
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:15 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum