Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
19 Posts - 43%
8 Posts - 18%
5 Posts - 11%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Team Meets! [IO, NK]

+3
Hanako Subarashi
Yagi Raitenno
Sora Kayto
7 posters
Go down
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

A Team Meets! [IO, NK] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Team Meets! [IO, NK]

Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:36 am
Hunter watched as Hanako would try and grill him over his actions as she stood up.  Hunter took note as she dodged the Kunai feather despite it's speed at which he threw it, and as she finished her little speech he would smirk before speaking once again.

"So...your blind, but seem to have some specially attuned senses...otherwise your foot would not be in such good shape, so for that I applaud you.  Now as for your previous transgressions to which I am now finding myself faced in the moment we are now...You tied to kill me with your Jutsu, had I been weaker and unable to dodge...you would have most certainly killed me.  Now concerning your friend here..."

Hunter would begin as the wind would change direction as Hunter could now smell the scent of blood from Slow Death.  Hunter knew his partner was hurt, but would need to finish this out to it's end.  No Spar was ever complete until either party learned something of the other.  So with that in mind he would go down to the ear of Sora and whisper to him just barely audible enough for him to hear.

"Listen Sora, I am just trying to learn a bit more about the two of you and I have no intention of hurting you badly, but in order for me to learn more.  I need to see some teamwork, so if you get free...come at me with all your strength, don't hold back."

He would whisper softly as he brought his head back up and sighed as he stared at Hanako knowing she could tell where he was as his heartbeat was steady and calm.

"You seem angry and as for your friend, I am not even going to reply to.  Even after his numbness has worn off...I still have enough strength to hold him here or...kill him if need be, if you think this is a lesson...then by all means Hanako.  Learn from it, if you honestly think I would kill someone from my own team then you are a fool, but you must ALWAYS be prepared for a scenario in which one of us if compromised, or forced to commit a deed by which we do not want.  Talking may not be your best option..."  

Hunter would not do more than this as he would cut Sora with the blade, it was enough to cause him to bleed a little, but nothing to cause any lasting or real damage.  It was just enough so that Hanako would be forced to react in order to save her friend, which would let Sora go free so that they could use their teamwork to bring down a common enemy.

WC: 450
TWC: 2458
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:11 am
She listened semi-calmly as he spoke, interjecting a little "Yeah, but I got your strength from the fight", "I already told you that I'm blind with heightened senses" and even a "The thing with whispering is that no matter how low you speak, I can still hear you within 20 meters...". But as soon as a VERY familiar smell hit her nose, all common sense was thrown out the metaphorical window - it was closer than the metaphorical door... If they thought she was mad before... Sheesh, were they in for a shocker. Her near-white eyes of the Garasuai seemed to darken a few shades, body tensing like a cat about to pounce. She lowered her head, her hands relaxing as a few brown locks fell forward, shielding her face.

"I'd know that smell anywhere... You cut him, didn't you...?" the girl said quietly, voice seemingly calm. Somehow, though, this was about a billion times more frightening than her loud, angry voice. Her head snapped up, looking Hunter dead in the eye. "You are going to regret that." The sound of her voice, the absolutely terrifying qualities it held, would be enough to send chills up the Raikage's spine. Killer Intent rolled off of the girl in waves, and anyone who so much as passed by in a 50 meter radius would know someone was about to get hurt. And where were her eyes locked? Right. Into. Hunter's.

Without a moment's notice, Hanako was on her feet. It took less than a second to reach her top speed, and she dashed toward Hunter with all of it. in a single, fluid motion, the girl would lift her leg and send it flying to what she knew was his thigh. In several ways, the thigh was a better target than the shin. Several arteries ran through the thigh, and blows were just seemingly more painful  in that area rather than those delivered to the shin. Hm.

He. Is. Going. Down.

(Komi we have a plan, Hunter and I do. Shhhh and do nothing until his next post. o-o Trust me, it'll be funny~)

Last edited by Hanako Subarashi on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:28 pm
He continued to glare at the figure before him. That was, until, the man whispered something in his ear. So, he pretty much wanted to learn how they operate and.. how they would work together? That sounded more like something a Sensei would test their students on. The boy knew Hanako would have been able to hear that, thanks to her extremely high senses. He lightly nodded for a response, making sure not to move his neck too much. Sora winced once Hunter had nicked his neck with that sword of his. He must say, this was a bit.. overboard just to see them use teamwork. He knew how important that aspect to a ninja team was.. but still. He diverted his eyes to where he saw Hanako still standing. He sweatdropped once he saw the expression that was on her face. It was way worse than how she was only a few minutes before.

Being able to easily track her movements, Sora settled on putting his feet on Hunter's torso. He had regained all feeling in his limbs while the man had whispered to him, so there was no trouble. He would have attempted to kick off of Hunter and land only around a meter away from him. However, he didn't make a move just yet. Wanting to see how Hanako's attack would go. If she screwed up, then he would jump in and try to strike.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:12 pm
Hunter felt Hanako's Chakra pressure exert itself and it made him smile knowing he could over power her, but he would wait to see how they worked before he would stop them. He knew that the feeling has come back to Sora during his talk due to his Byakugan being able to sense that his Chakra was flowing freely once again. Hunter prepared himself as he know that Hanako would be coming to attack him and that he would actually let her hit him because he wanted to honestly see how strong she was. He heard her speak as soon as he cut Sora. He made a quick move to sheathe his blade as he saw Hanako take off towards him.

"Lets see how strong she really is."

Hunter would say as he felt Sora kick him and flip of of him to get loose of his grip, which he let happen, yet as he kicked Hunter he would probably notice just how built Hunter was because he would not move an inch. Hanako was close now so Hunter remained in his position as took a breath he would rise tracking her movements, but as he did he would honestly slip on a misplaced rock right as Hanako would go in for the kick, and Hunter knew just where she would be aiming as he would not have just enough time to react.

"Oh fuck..."

Hunter would say right as Hanako would land a kick on him, right square in the balls. Hunter doubled over in pain as he instantly began to dry heave as he winced in pain. He would then be nearly crawling as he headed for cover at a tree as he felt like throwing up, but he looked back unable to really get up and move at his normal speed at the moment.

"God...damnit....my fucking balls....that hurts like hell...your sick and fucking twisted to hit a man in his family jewels."

He would say as he would sit under a tree looking at the two of them, obviously pissed as he began to exert a Display of Power that would make the entire area behind him and the tree look as if the world was scorched.

WC: 375
TWC: 2833
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:32 pm
Hanako blanched as her foot connected with something that most certainly was not a leg. Now, she felt like crap.

Well, that was certainly not what she meant to do.

She heard him begin to crawl, and winced, steadying herself. She took a few small steps toward Hunter as he moved towards the tree, though she was obviously no longer on the offensive. Okay, that was a little much... "U-uhm... I d-didn't mean to... do that... A-ah, Gomenasai...." she stuttered, feeling very annoyed and guilty at herself. the Display of Power almost made her retreat, but she moved forward a little anyway. "U-uhm.... are you... okay...?" she stuttered slowly, 'looking' off to the side.

Nice freaking job, Hanako. Do you feel like crap? Huh? Because you sooo totally should! Idiot! Aim for the freaking shin next time! You know what, just for that, let him land a good hit on you. You deserve it, so don't you dare back out!

Yeah, I know. I will. Not shut up, you - I mean I - am making me - myself - feel even worse.

Good.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:45 pm
Sora pointed at Hunter and burst out laughing. He hadn't seen something so funny in his life! Tears started to form in his eyes while pain was felt on his stomach. "I.. can't... breath!" he exclaimed in between laughs. The boy sat back up after his little outburst, wiping tears from his eyes. That didn't mean he still didn't let out a small giggle every now and then. He diverted his attention back onto Hunter before his laughing completely ceased. Everything that was behind him.. was on fire. The boy rubbed his eyes and blinked before trying to look again. 'No.. this all can't be real.' he thought with a frown. Sora was positive this all wasn't how the landscape looked like. It must have been something to scare them since Hunter was obviously upset. He furrowed his eyebrows before getting onto his feet.

He then leaped over to Hanako's side, seeing that as being the fastest way to get to her. "So," he began, "Do you have any good ideas? Because he seems really mad."
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:05 pm
Hunter was in some serious pain, but yet he stood up as his Display of Power was still so great as his Chakra would still allow him to exert the force.  He was pissed off greatly, and inside his head he was nearly out of it as he only saw red.  He wanted nothing more than to take out The Rebellion and finish them off, but inside his head Legion was calming him down as if  the roles they had were reversed and Hunter was the bad guy and Legion was the one in charge.  Hunter listened however, and instead of lashing out he would calm down as the Display of Power would stop behind him.

"Sensei Yaju does not like for his students to get hurt, so believe me when I say this...That is all that is stopping me from killing you both..."  

Hunter would say as he dry heaved again, and almost doubled over again.  He would hear the reassuring voice of Legion in his head though and that would stop him from making brash moves.

"Hunter, these are your team members, and you are not a bad person...do not let a simple mistake throw you into a spiral...be rational about this."  

Legion would plead as Hunter looked between Sora and Hanako, he would sigh then begin to laugh himself, it was maniacle or awkward, it was just about how he thought it was funny too.

"Well then, now that your both free, how about you bring it, lets see your teamwork in action, I want to make sure that I am confident you have my back if I have yours.  Sora, how is your neck, i didn't cut too deep I hope?"

He would call out as he got into his fighting stance and waited for them to attack so he could let loose.

WC: 310
TWC: 3143

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:22 pm
Sora frowned at the girl's response. He was a bit disappointed since she usually came up with good ideas to follow. However, it seemed he would have to try and figure something out. "Nah, this isn't anything so don't worry about it Hunter," he replied. He slightly diverted his eyes to Hanako and began to whisper. "You know, if this was a real battle I don't think we should give our enemy the first move," he gave and exasperated sigh, "Man, and I still can't come up with something.." The boy stared at Hunter, deciding on the best course of action. Any attacks he would perform wouldn't really do any damage so that only left one option... to try and provoke him! Sora just needed to hope that Hanako would catch on quick. He smirked, "Oi! Hunter! I hope that didn't hurt you too bad... Need some ice with it?" This was only an attempt to rile up his teammate again, since people don't think clearly when angered.

"Never thought you could get so much damage from a girl. A blind one nonetheless! Man, I thought sensei would have taught you better,"  he finished. He felt bad for saying these things, but he just needed to test Hunter's temper. As soon as Sora was done speaking, he charged at full speed (Still 42) at his older teammate. At the last minute, he would aim a punch for Hunter's face with his right fist, but that attack was only a bluff. The strike would pass by Hunter's nose and his hand would go to the left, like a punch always does with a person's right hand. However, Sora would have let his hand keeping going in that direction and hit the ground, turning his body in the process. He would then lift his right foot off the ground and aim a kick for Hunter's gut with his right hand supporting him (Strength of 26...). While he was attacking, Hanako should have had enough time to try and sneak in a hit of her own on Hunter.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum