Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Team Meets! [IO, NK]

+3
Hanako Subarashi
Yagi Raitenno
Sora Kayto
7 posters
Go down
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

A Team Meets! [IO, NK] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Team Meets! [IO, NK]

Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:49 am
Hunter listened as he watched the two of them as they looked at Hunter as if scared to attack.  Hanako seemed to be wallowing in remorse, while Sora seemed to still be energetic and full of life.  Listening to Hanako he heard that she was sorry which made Hunter laugh a bit as he looked at her, making sure he was gazing into her eyes.

"Never...be sorry for an action you have done, even if it is destined to fail...give it your all...One-Hundred-Ten percent.  Never give up, and never surrender Hanako.  I may be your ally and team member, but I am still Sensei Yaju's Legacy.  I will not tollerate weakness, and as for attacking first....Never...Ever...give your opponent to make the first move."

Hunter said as he turned his attention then from Hanako to Sora as he stared at him dead in the face as the kid spoke, and they way he was speaking...really started to play on the nerves of Hunter's psyche.

"Your one to talk there little boy.  Let me show your a few tricks that I have been DYING to try out."  

Hunter said as he activated his newest tattoo as his skin began to emit steam as if it were burning.  His muscles were bulging as he began to walk towards Sora.  It was a slow paced walk, but it was meant to be more as a show of aggressive force rather than power as Hunter's footsteps began to crack the very earth as his voice began to have a sharp undertone to it.  Legion was now synced with Hunter's mind as they began to think and speak as one.

Even as Sora was attacking him, Hunter kept walking looking at Sora and waiting for the right moment to strike back as the attacks hit every mark.

"Puny teammates.  Show me your strength, or this may very well be the place of your demise."  

Hunter would say as if to motivate them to actually work together.

WC: 310

Last edited by Hunter Yagami on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:50 am
bump?
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:19 pm
(Bro, you didn't respond to my attack... Just letting you know. If you already did can you please edit?)
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:44 pm
(Bump! ... Hunter!)
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:21 pm
(Sorry...had work...with 30 seconds to mars sooooo suck it?)
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:32 pm
Fixed
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:13 pm
bump?
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:55 pm
so what are we doing?
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:23 pm
(Sorry, Holidays, family, ect. And tell 30 Seconds to Mars to keep up the great work 8))

His attacks seemed to hit, but Hunter didn't seemed fazed from them in the least.. again. This all was getting really frustrating. He saw in the corner of his eye that Hanako had left. Something about needing to do something.. whatever. Sora frowned and pushed off his hand, getting a few meters away from Hunter and landed on his feet. He analyzed the distance he created between them and guessed it was around 3 meters, with him standing near Hunter's right side. This is just going to be harder without Hanako there to back him up. In fact, why continue when this was supposed to be a team exercise? 'Ah? Why is there smoke coming from.. his neck?' he thought to himself, his full attention back onto Hunter. The boy took a few steps back to get some more distance, a small drop of sweat running down the side of his forehead.

He wasn't sure what happened to Hunter, but it was obvious whatever was on his neck gave him a power boost. This just made everything harder.. or troublesome. Yea, troublesome is a better word to use for this situation. None of Sora's attacks would work on him, that just made everything worst. "Guess I'll just..." he whispered. The boy frowned deeply and braced himself for whatever Hunter had to dish out.

(Just saw you're post. If you mean in the thread, then Idk.. We can just continue for a few more posts if you want. Or just another post or two then leave, idc what we do)
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:22 pm
(Sorry I havent posted....I lost my two Nieces the other day and problems have kept me away for a bit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum