Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 44%
8 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 15%
3 Posts - 6%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

New Tenga Team Zero Meets (Private/NK)

+7
Takizawa Kenchi
Naoki Gekou
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Saku
Wandering Blind Man
Kuroda Momiji
Denkiteki
11 posters
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

New Tenga Team Zero Meets (Private/NK) Empty New Tenga Team Zero Meets (Private/NK)

Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:42 am
Den had managed to switch out a few members of his team thankfully. He no longer had the two boy’s he detested, though he had kept around Takeo. He seemed rather lazy, but from their short meeting he seemed to be at least above the skill level of the average Genin. Den could only hope the boy wasn’t as lazy as originally assumed, or that the others would be able to pick up his slack if he was.

Kurogane was rather interesting, Denkiteki had met him once at the Training Tower and had a brief spar with him. He was only 10 years old, but he had potential. Den did not know the other boy, Kuroda, but he seemed to be a member of an interesting clan. Den wondered if he could get his hands on a blood sample, but decided against asking the boy as it would be their first time meeting.

Den was in the same room as his first meeting, it was on one of the lower floors of the Training towers, a circular room with very little in it. Den stood in the center, wearing his Light Weight Jounin outfit. His posture was relaxed, he thought this new team would be a lot better. Den stood at nearly 6 feet tall, and seemed to be around 17 or 18 despite actually being 16. He had always looked a bit older than his actual age. His tenga headband rested a top his forehead a she waited for the team to arrive. He had sent out letters to all of them, like he did the first time.

It was about mid day, so everyone from the team should have been well awake, with the possible exception of Takeo. Den waited eagerly for his team to arrive, he had a good feeling about this.

TWC: 305
Kuroda Momiji
Kuroda Momiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1925

New Tenga Team Zero Meets (Private/NK) Empty Re: New Tenga Team Zero Meets (Private/NK)

Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:48 am
A letter had arrived early in the day for Kuroda, who at the time had been working on some mental puzzles, which contained some information that caused him to drop his book and run for his room to get dressed. He had been assigned to a team, Team Zero to be precise, and the leader was calling for a meeting in the Training Towers. Ah, finally, a team, now he could get the experience he needed to enter the Chuunin Exams!

It took him around fifteen minutes to get everything together, his ninja tools, his scrolls, his clothing, but once he had it all he took very little time to get it all on his body. Kunai in their holsters and in one of his small scrolls, his shuriken in the other small scroll with his ninja wire, and his large scroll hung over his shoulder by its strap. All of it was together and he was readxy to head to the towers.

He walked throught he village with an unfamiliar gusto, a cheerfulness that was usually not present, but he was excited, having a team meant that he had people to train with as well as learn from, and he could make more money from higher ranked missions. All of it was exciting, but he kept his composed look on his face, even if his body language said different. He made a few stops on the way since he had time before the meeting was supposed to happen. He got a bite to eat at a small beef shop, eating his fill in a good half hour. Then he made a few stopped to look at various ninja weapons in the shops. Finally it was about time to meet the team, so Kuroda headed to the towers, entering and making his way to the room mentioned in the letter, which he had read no less than five times.

He arrived at the correct room, looking at the number and then, with a small breath, headed in, his expression calm and cool. There was already someone there, Kuroda could tell by the vest the man wore that he was a Jonin, and thus, the leader of their team. Upon nearing the man, who, now that he got a closer look wasn't much older than Kuroda himself, he gave a small nod and introduced himself. "Momiji, Kuroda." With that, Kuroda took a seat on a small table, setting his large scroll on his lap and looked around at the large room, just what would they be doing for their first meeting?

(Word Count: 435)
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

New Tenga Team Zero Meets (Private/NK) Empty Re: New Tenga Team Zero Meets (Private/NK)

Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:54 am
Kurogane had woken up early because of his new team assignment, his leader being none other than his rival Denkiteki. As he grabbed his Blazing orange Yukata and strapped it on, his book would be in his right hand and of course his newest toy and invention- the Ref Board. Grabbing the white and red board he would walk to the highest point of the orphanage and feel the wind to see which way it was going. Smiling as he found his answer, Kurogane would jump off the roof, with the board under him, and by applying Chakra to the board he took flight leaving a trail of green chakra in its wake. As he flew over the village of Tenga, the view was amazing as he smiled," Wow...i never knew it would look this good from all the way up here...Hey look its the library," his eyes wide as he continued to fly overhead.

With this new board he would now make his way to the training towers, his body ten meters from the ground as he slowly zipped and whirled past the citizen's waving as his right hand kept a firm grip on the book. Sliding through the doors he would see Den and another person as he pulled up on the board, making the nose stick in the air as he stopped and hopped off of it, sticking the board underneath his left arm," Hey Den hows it going, never figured you would be my team leader, and how do you like my newest invention here," holding the board up slightly so he could see it. Looking over to the boy he would smile and nod," What's up i am Kurogane Shiba your new teammate pleasure to meet you," setting the board on the ground and stepping on it, allowing it to float 5 meters off the ground as he hovered in place for a moment before moving around the room.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:28 pm
Takeo sat on the bottom of his bed, elbows resting on his thighs and his chin resting on the back of his hands. When he had woken up the sun had only just been rising and Takeo had decided there was no point in going back to sleep. Fast forward a few hours later and Takeo felt like he could sleep for a week. Alas he would not be able to sleep for at least another hour or so, seeing how he had somewhere to be. He exited his home dressed in a plain white shirt and some rather baggy black trousers. He didn't bother to bring any of his supplies with him today, as he didn't feel like doing anything. With the thought of doing nothing at all in mind he set off for his destination.

Said destination was apparently the exact same room as the one the original team had met in before. That is before his supposed team mates had been supposedly kicked off the team. He was in no rush at all today so his pace was slow as he travelled to the tower where the meeting as to take place. As he walked his mind began to wander a bit, mostly he thought about what his two new team mates would be like. He at least hoped they would actually do something unlike the previous two. That would mean it would require less work for Takeo, which was always a good thing in his opinion. He also took a quick look over his appearance as he walked, it seemed that he looked worse than he did during the first meeting. As he glanced at his reflection provided by a shop window he frowned. His white hair was wild and messy, with tufts of hair sticking up randomly it looked quite amusing honestly. The bags under his eyes had somehow managed to become even more visible before and his skin was starting to look slightly paler than before. But other than that, he looked perfectly normal..kinda.

The boy once more arrived at the tower around five minutes later, he was rather proud of the fact he didn't get lost on the way, and began to ascend the stairs that led to the floor that the room was on. If he remembered correctly it should be rather low down, and he really hoped that he had remembered. Luckily for him, he did. When he finally entered the same room as before he noticed that the room was already occupied by what appeared to be the rest of the team. His eyes darted left to right quickly as he looked over the three people that were stood in the room. Seeing how he wanted to make a half decent first impression this time he tried to put effort. He forced a smile onto his face and did a rather over the top bow towards the three of them as if he had just did some sort of grand performance in front of them. Though to Takeo turning up totally counted as a grand performance on his part. "Hello there, my name is Takeo. It is nice to meet you for the first time, except for Mr. Stalker, because I've met him before." Regardless of what reaction was given, if any was, he would then walk over to the wall closest to him and slump against it, his body sliding down to the floor. He really was to tired to do this today, as was evidenced by the stifled yawn that escaped his lips when he sat down.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:05 am
The first to arrive was Kuroda, who seemed to be more than prepared for any sparring if the team decided to do that. Den liked to see people prepared, though he wondered what the large scroll the boy carried with him was for. The boy introduced himself to Den with a nod, the slightly older Jounin returning the gesture, “I’m Denkiteki.”

Den thought about asking Kuroda about himself, to learn more about the one member of the team he hadn’t met in person yet, but then Kurogane came into the room riding some strange board. He was as talkative as the first time they met, the young boy seemed excited to meet the team and show off his invention.

“That is certainly interesting, I’ve never seen anything like it before.” Den chuckled as he looked over the contraption, wondering how Kurogane had created it. Den wasn’t very knowledgeable when it came to mixing chakra with technology, Den’s area of expertise was in the medical arts and the study of the human body.

Den was curious as to how the rest of the team would get along with the far younger Genin when Takeo finally entered the room. It was obvious he was in worse shape than when the first team had met. Den wasn’t really surprised, but he had hoped that having the meeting at midday rather than in the morning would have allowed Takeo to wake up. Perhaps he should have arranged for the meeting to be later in the day. Maybe I should have removed him from the team also. He has some talent, but he doesn’t seem very serious about anything. If he begins to show signs of holding the team back, I might be forced to remove him from the team. Takeo slummed against a wall as the thought went through Denkiteki’s head, the Jounin giving out a barely audible sigh.

Den had already kicked two Genin off of his team, and had even requested that one of them be stripped of their rank. Takashi was a dangerous individual, he might not have been as skilled as Takeo but he had murdered two people close to him, and had showed no remorse for doing that. Kamui’s records had shown at least once instance of him being violent and aggressive as well, and during the meeting he had been less involved than even Takeo. If Takeo proved to be nothing more than a hindrance to the team, Den might be forced to remove him as well.

Den took his mind off of those two, he had to greet the team and get them acquainted with each other. Kurogane had begun moving around on his board already, so Den felt it was time to officially start the meeting.

“Alright, it’s nice to see all of you here. I’m Denkiteki, as you all should know by now. We are Team Zero, one of two Genin teams currently operating within Tengakure. We are going to be working together for awhile, training and doing missions, so we should at least get to know each other a little bit. How about the 3 of you let the team know a little bit about yourselves.” Den looked at the 3 Genin, wondering who he should have talk first. He entertained the thought of trying to force Takeo to divulge a little bit more information about himself than he had during the original Team 0’s meeting, but the boy seemed more than fairly tired so Den decided to let him rest for the time being.

“Kuroda, you are the only one here I haven’t met before. I hope you don’t mind, but would you tell us all a bit about yourself? Your hobbies, goals, perhaps what sort of role you want to fit on the team?” Den remained standing as he waited for the answer, his posture remaining relaxed. His blue eyes looked over the three Genin, wondering how well the team would work out.

TWC: 966

(OOC: School comp does some weird stuff to my posts o.o)
Kuroda Momiji
Kuroda Momiji
Citizen

Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:17 pm
Kuroda had been reviewing what he had sealed in his scrolls, shuriken and kunai were in both of his smaller scrolls, and he had yet to figure out what he wanted to put in his large scroll. Maybe a bunch of Fuma Shurikens, or some other larger weapons. In any case, when he heard the whir of the board that was being ridden, he looked up and saw Kurogane come through the door. Kuroda was concentrating upon the board the kid had with him until the boy addressed him directly, at which point Kuroda looked at him for the first time. Even though the kid was friendly enough, Kuroda had to fight back a frown, he was young, much younger than Kuroda was. Weren't shinobi in a team usually around the same age. But, even with his unease, Kuroda managed a small, friendly, smile. "Momiji, Kuroda." he said, just as he had to Takeo.

He was about to go back to looking through his weapon stock when Kurogane leaped onto his board and begon to fly, yes fly, around the room. This immediately attracted Kuroda's attention, he began to think about the board, what made it fly? What let it be controlled that well? Would it only respond to Kurogane's chakra? If that was the case, why did it only respond to his chakra? These questions flew around his mind just as Kurogane flew around the room, but he wasn't going to ask the kid about the board, it'd be demeaning on his part to need to do that. But, he still mulled over the questions in his mind, trying to think up theories on just how the board worked. Perhaps it used wind chakra to generate a hover field...or maybe lightning chakra to make a magnetic field that opposes the magnetic field of the Earth? Frowning slightly he rolled up his scrolls and put them back in place, just as another ninja, presumably the last member of their team, entered the room.

After seeing Kurogane, Kuroda had fears that he mighth be stuck on a team with Genin that were all far younger than he was, however, the new arrival disproved this and put his thoughts at ease. The last member of the team was around Kuroda's age from the look of him, maybe a shade older. He was also just a bit shorter than Kuroda was. The last arrival bowed deeply to each of them as he introduced himself, so, he already knew one of them, but, which one was 'Mr. Stalker'? Obviously it wasn't Kuroda, as he would remember meeting Takeo before now, so which of the other two was it?

However, before Kuroda could ask who he was addressing, the leader of their team spoke to them, and Kuroda looked over, listening patiently. The leader, Denkiteki as it he remembered from the letter, wanted to do a classic introduction meeting. And of course, he was asking Kuroda to go first. Well, he would gladly oblige.

"Well. I like a lot of things, brain puzzles are one of my main hobbies, but I also like to work with weapons, designing them and making them. I'm a descendant of the Kinzokutei Bloodline, however I'm a part of the Momiji Clan. I aim to become a master of my Kekkei Genkai. As for the team, I want to be a tactician as I am very capable in terms of strategy and intelligence." He pulled one of his scrolls off his belt, "I have particular skill in Ninjutsu, and combine that with the use of my weapons. Of course, I want to become a Chuunin, but, first I need to train and learn more jutsu," He put the scroll back where it had been and looked back at the board that Kurogane had. "I also like to learn, for instance, I want to know how that board works, but I want to figure it out myself, and as such, could you let me examine your board?" He held his hand out, motioning for him to hand over the piece.

(TWC: 1115)
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:19 pm
Kurogane hovered about the table his body was almost touching the ceiling. He listened to Takeo introduce himself, then Den began to spoke about how he wanted the team to talk a little about themselves. Something that Kurogane could do perfectly. Listening to Kuroda he would slowly ease to about ten meters, but still out of reach as he looked at him with a suspicious look," Uh...what exactly do you mean "examine" because if you are trying to take it apart...this building or rather this floor may go with it.If you really want to know how it works then it is very simple, but my first creation im afraid i will have to pass on that one," moving away from him and over near an empty space where he could actually float with no problems he would look to his peers and smile.

Feeling like he should go next he would pull out his book he would hold on to it," Well i guess i can start off with my goals. My primary goal is to defeat my rival and complete my research of the ultimate fire ninjutsu, amonst other things i want to open my own library. My hobbies include inventing things, in which this board was result of and reading. My skill on and off the field deal with the scanning and execution of knowledge to make plans that succeed...up to 80% of the time as well as learning and using knowledge on opponents in future battles. Despite my age i am a very diverse tactician and i am capable of seeing the "truth" even in impossible situations," he would pause as he looked at the book," as for my skills, like i said they lie in knowledge and particularly books. This one here is a special book that is one of a kind and is essentially my attack," after speaking he would look over to the boy who came in late to see what or who he was.

Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:52 pm
Takeo simply remained silent and listened to the others as they spoke. Though he didn't really process the information much as there was one thing on his mind. How would he go about answering these questions? He kept thinking this up until the room had gone silent after the others had spoken. This snapped him out from his thoughts and his head lifted upwards. He guessed it was his turn to tell some things about himself. "As I said before, my name is Takeo. I have no exact role that I wish to fulfil, or do I even know what kind of roles there are." He stopped speaking as he mulled over what his goal was. Did he have a goal? Most likely he did, the question was what was it? What came into his mind when he thought of what he wanted to achieve. A smirk appeared on his face as a certain thing came to mind. "My goal is to defeat The Abysswalker." He felt strange saying the name once again, the last time it had been just a joke, but now it felt like it was an actual other being. He didn't feel like defeating Xyxer normally, he wanted to defeat the monster clad in armour. The entire thing seemed rather amusing to Takeo. But it was better than saying he didn't have a goal at all, he also wanted to see how this time the others would react to the name. He doubted anyone other than Den would show any recognition, but it would be quite amusing if they did.

With his own piece spoken he would push himself up to a standing position, although still leaning back against the wall in case he fell asleep on the spot. "Now I will ask for you to tell us something about yourself, and perhaps this time I won't be interrupted." The words spoken were aimed towards Den obviously. As last time he had tried to ask for information about him one of his idiot former team mates had interrupted him in order to say some meaningless things about himself. Which had rather annoyed Takeo, if it wasn't for the fact that he had already shown himself superior to the two of them by attacking Takashi he would have probably lashed out against Kamui as well, but he had restrained himself. Judging from what the two of the people here had said about themselves, they would be much more tolerable than the other two, mostly because neither of them seemed to be a murderer.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:52 pm
Den listened as Kuroda and Kurogane told Den about themselves, remaining silent as they both spoke. They both seemed to be the scholarly type, one interested in testing his mind while the other enjoyed inventing things. Both of them also claimed to be masters of strategy. It would be interesting to see how well they did in combat. It seemed that Kurogane wasn’t interested in sharing his toys with Kuroda however, though Den could understand that the boy didn’t want someone playing with his stuff.

Den smirked as Kurogane stated that he wanted to defeat his rival, assuming that he was referring to Den himself. The boy had talent, and was obviously very intelligent. Den was sure he would have trouble fighting the boy after a few years, maybe even sooner than that.

Takeo’s answer was similar to the first one he had given, until he stated that he wanted to defeat the Abysswalker. That powerful ‘creature’ from Kirigakure. Den was interested in meeting this man one day, to see if he was as powerful as Takeo claimed.

Takeo was the one to ask him to tell the group about himself. Den pondered a moment as to what he should tell the team, not wanting to spend to much time talking about himself or talking about things they don’t care about. “I’m Denkiteki, a medical shinobi from the now destroyed village of Kiri. I am more than capable in combat, but that is in part due to my knowledge of the human body and how to increase it’s abilities. I know a number of Ninjutsu, and if we ever get into any trouble I believe I am competent enough to protect you all. I will do my best to train you and help you do missions, so that you can all can become Chunin durignt he next exam.”

He’d look over the 3 Genin, to see if they had anything they wanted to ask or say, if not he would continue,“So, now that we know each other, what is it you want to do? I’d like to test how well you all do in combat together, but if some of you are not prepared we can do something else, perhaps attempt to find a low rank mission.”

TWC: 1243
Kuroda Momiji
Kuroda Momiji
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:16 pm
Kuroda gave a slight frown and a small furrow of his eyebrows, to be denied such an opportunity to look over the hoverboard was irritating, and even more so when Kurogane revealed himself to be a strategist, but just how good could be it he was so young? Honestly, Kuroda knew there couldn't be any competition between them when it came to tactics and smarts, he was superior in that regard.

Then came Takeo, the one who looked like he had been hit by a train on the way there judging by his hair, simply said he had little interest in playing a particular role in the team, and that he aimed to defeat something called "The Abysswalker" What that was, Kuroda had no idea. It sounded like some sort of sea creature, but in any case, the guy didn't say anything more about himself, but rather shifted the question onto their teacher, who took it with ease.

A medical ninja? Interesting, it wasn't typical for that kind fo ninja to take a team of Genin, after all they were needed in hospitals and such, or as support on dangerous missions. They were often the first target to kill if squads were fighting, as that would render the other unable to stay in optimal condition if something happened. In any case, at least they had an experienced one if they went on missions where they could get injured. In any case, Kuroda knew just what he wanted to do when the captain asked him.

"I'd like to train. That's about it for now, though...I need money, so, perhaps a mission as well, there's a certain scroll I need to carry more weapons. And that's another thing, I need more weapons. Aside from that, I don't have much preference." He shrugged and pointed his thumb at the large scroll over his shoulder, "Plus, I need larger weapons to seal in here. And that'll take a lot of money. So, can we get a mission after some training?"

(1452 TWC)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum