Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

New Tenga Team Zero Meets (Private/NK)

+7
Takizawa Kenchi
Naoki Gekou
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Saku
Wandering Blind Man
Kuroda Momiji
Denkiteki
11 posters
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

New Tenga Team Zero Meets (Private/NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Tenga Team Zero Meets (Private/NK)

Fri May 03, 2013 6:26 pm
Once the door had been blown off, a feeling had engulfed the body of Xyxer. Anticipation. He felt a sudden change in the atmosphere as if a chakra level had just rose in power greatly.. and that was a mildly irritating feeling. He only wanted to talk to one of the students here, and somebody was going as far as to challenge him? He knew it was probably a defensive mechanism, after all, if your door gets blown in, you don't just sit there and wave do you? Regardless, something in Xyxer almost snapped.. but he managed to suppress that for now, even if it was only by a tether. As soon as the pressure was felt, almost instantly upon the boost of power from Dentkiteki, two instantaneous things occurred.. the curse seal of the Abyss covered the body of Xyxer immediately, leaving two dark red eyes and a bony smile within the shadowed visor of the Abysswalker armour, allowing everybody in the room to see it, but for Denkiteki that would not matter as it had happened right at the last second.

The second instantaneous thing that happened was the summoning of his sword.. the sword of the Abysswalker. The most unlucky thing for Denkiteki at the moment, that was because the sword had been summoned whilst he was fully overwhelmed by his own momentum due to the usage of the body flicker technique. As such, the sword had been summoned, 6 feet long in all of it's glory.. it had been summoned exactly 1 milimeter away from the shoulder of Denkiteki, and since he was traveling at an extreme speed and was carried with his own momentum, this technique would most likely sever the arm of the snake enthusiast straight off, making a small fountain of blood erupt from the now missing appendage. With the now missing guidance of the body, the arm naturally went on it's own path and narrowly avoided Xyxer in his next endeavour, hitting the wall harmlessly as it continued on it's path, hurting nobody. With his now greatly increased speed and perception, Xyxer was able to realize.. the "thing" that was attacking him was pretty dangerous considering the speed it was able to reach. That was one reason as to why the heel of Xyxer, at the last second, would have extended outwards before the momentum that would carry the man had finished it's full path, the heel extending in all of it's glory to just below the knee of the man. If he was to continue moving, which was most likely since he would not be able to understand the sudden events that had just unfolded because of how instant they were, the heel would connect with brutal force and break the leg outwards, which thankfully though, would have had the own momentum of Denkiteki work at an even bigger disadvantage for him whilst leaving Xyxer relatively unharmed, only having a slightly throbbing foot, causing Denkiteki to fall forwards with all of his momentum still behind him, crashing thunderously into the wall behind Xyxer without hurting anybody on his path and, with his head rocketing into the wall if this was to happen, he would be knocked unconscious and unable to bring harm to any whom he had wished it to, for now, at least.

[280 Speed + 125 Strength]
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

New Tenga Team Zero Meets (Private/NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Tenga Team Zero Meets (Private/NK)

Fri May 03, 2013 7:20 pm
Kenchi too felt the immense pressure of an abnormally high chakra presence once Xyxer knocked down the door. Kenchi would look towards Xyxer to see an arm fling past him, that is of course if Denkiteki had managed to some how avoid the attack. There was no time to react emotionally to the situation that had just unfolded in front of him, at this moment Kenchi would turn very serious. The necklace that had dangled around his neck would latch onto his skin, releasing a surge of energy into his body. He would watch as the attacker fell to the ground hitting his head against the wall. The man seemed to be abnormally strong, possessing an unworldly chakra signature, there would be no chances taken. Kenchi would remove his ANBU sword from his waist he would lunge forwards in a dash motion, lifting his sword above his head he would slam it down into the leg of the man. If this were to happen the unknown assailants leg would removed in a sort of gory notion. The leg contains many main arteries, this would cause a drastic amount of blood to splash onto the wall the man lay near, also into the training room where his students stood. The man now lay on the ground, unconscious without an arm, leg, and the other leg which he had had already been broken. So it was almost certain that the man would not be moving around for a while.

If there was a chance that the events above did not happen in Xyxer's favor, Kenchi would sense an enormous amount chakra from the room once the door had been kicked open. It seemed they would be interacting with a strong person, to even things a bit, the necklace around the neck of Kenchi would latch onto his neck, boosting his abilities beyond the average person. Soon after thing happened he would hear a strange sound, it sounded almost as if metal was being crushed. He would look towards Xyxer, just to see his brother on a crashing path towards a wall. Angered, Kenchi would act out of rage. Upon him experiencing this emotion an image surround him. He did not know at the moment what it was, he could feel the instant tingling sensation of his hair growing. The now red eyes of Kenchi would stare at the person in front of him as he attempted to punch him, but things would not happen as the man wished. Kenchi would lift his hand from his side, catching the fist of the man mid swing. He would squeeze tightly and if the mans fist had been caught, which seemed certain due to the speed at which Kenchi was moving, he would squeeze tightly he could feel the bones which resided within the hand of the man break under the pressure rendering it useless if the battle were to prolong. As he was squeezing, his opposite hand would be drawing his sword from his waist. The sword in his hand, in a single motion, perhaps unknown to the man he held, he would remove one of the mans legs, the sword slicing cleanly through his flesh and bone. If these events were to play out as expected, the man would fall to the floor, blood seeping from where his leg once was, he would most likely be knocked out due to the immense amount of blood loss.

Spoiler:
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sat May 04, 2013 6:13 am
With a single flicker of his hand and a quick transformation into his armour of the Abysswalker, the knuckles of Xyxer greeted the closed door in front of them resulting in a loud explosion, the door flying off of the hinges and straight into the room and hitting the wall harmlessly; the three now hidden in the cloud of smoke that was resultant. Xyxer immediately dissipated his armour from his body and walked simply into the room as if these series of events were normal

You would have taken the armor off right after breaking the door, going as far as to say you’d do it immediately.

Also, you weren’t expecting any form of retaliation IC, and believed us to be a simple Genin squad. Going from that assumption to instant battle mode while I’m moving at a speed you can barely comprehend is a bit odd.

the poor boy that had broken the door wouldn’t even have gotten a chance to remove his armor before Den’s left fist would most likely make contact with his chest

Seeing as I attacked you before you removed your armor, you can figure out that I activated my snake abilities and Body Flickered at almost exactly the same time. That means I was moving at 305 speed almost immediately after you punched the door open, and until I was right in front of you. In that window of time, it would be more than a little difficult for you to be able to comprehend the change in my chakra, seeing as you were reacting at 170 speed and I was moving at 305.

So, you'd fully understand what was going on with my chakra some point after I finished my body flicker, and at that point I'm still moving far faster than you, being barely within 5 of your reaction speed,. You'd have just noticed and understood the fact that my chakra had changed. To say that you completely understood the situation at this point, and were capable of retaliating as soon as my body flicker ended is more than a little bit of a stretch.

the curse seal will rapidly expand and completely cover the body of the marked

Rapidly isn’t instantly, so you’re not going to benefit from the stat points as soon as you activate the ability. There’s going to be a moment before you benefit from these abilities, and even to begin activating it as soon as my Body Flicker is done is a bit far fetched, so I doubt it would be fully activated before I would have punched you.

There’s also a possible problem with you even having your armor right now (now that you are attempting to use the abilities of your ring while it is turned into your armor, I noticed something):

A maintained flow of chakra keeps the ring working, however, if that flow is stopped at whatever moment, the armour is instantly stored inside of the ring which then proceeds to shatter, becoming completely useless.

When your ring doesn’t have chakra applied to it, it breaks and you have to get a new one. Now, you weren’t wearing your ring when Sayomi killed you, because you activated your armor, but your ring is technically considered your armor when you summon it:

once the ring has summoned the armour, it's effectively completely transformed into the armour,

Seeing as there would be no chakra, your armor would become the ring, and then shatter and break, meaning you need another ring before you can use your armor again. Unless you are trying to say your ring doesn’t retain its properties when it becomes the armor, in which case, how the hell did you summon your sword?

By the way, when did you repair your armor? Wouldn’t it slide off your arms and legs because Sayomi cut your arms and legs off while you were wearing it?
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sun May 05, 2013 2:28 am
Xyxer your ring is gone.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sun May 05, 2013 5:31 am
[Ya'll suck. Voiding my entry post and re-invading at a later date.]
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Sun May 05, 2013 1:33 pm
[Voiding my entrance as well.]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sun May 05, 2013 4:08 pm
[Alright, it's my post I guess, rewinding to before they invaded o.o]

Den wondered if the two tinkerers would butt heads while they were on a team together, as Kuroda was interested in the items Kurogane had. He could only hope that they would be able to work together, and perhaps even become friends and help each other build things.

It seemed like both Kuroda and Kurogane wanted more money, for inventions and weapons. He felt that it would probably be a good idea for them to get those items then, so perhaps they could incorporate those things into their fighting styles. Kuroda wanted a sealing scroll, and Kurogane mentioned something about either building an invention or repairing a wall.

"Alright, let's go take some missions guys. We'll see if there are any lower ranked missions that give out some decent money, so you guys can go get your stuff." Den had wanted to spar them, but he would prefer it if they were prepared before they did fight. He didn't even see any weapons on Takeo, who also seemed to be half dead. Perhaps doing a mission or two would wake him up.

Den would begin to walk towards the door, unless someone said they didn’t want to do missions, motioning for his Genin to follow him. He moved at a casual pace, so that his Genin could gather their things and follow him if they wanted to do missions. He would look at Takeo as he reached the door, “So do you want to come, or are you going to go home and sleep? Your choice.” He was curious as to what Takeo would want to do, if Den was willing to let him leave. After hearing the answer, or waiting a few moments in silence, he would open the door to the room and head out, if the other two Genin were going to follow him.

[Possible Exit]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sun May 05, 2013 4:51 pm
Kurogane nodded to Den when he mentioned going on some missions and smiled," Alright lets do it, besides this can be an easy way for some money and some team bonding excercise," he spun in the air for a moment trying to do something dumb he supposed. Following behind Den, he would be near his side while on the board," So what kind of missions will you get us, hopefully not pulling weeds or something like that...that would really piss me off," of course he was mildly joking but one would never know.

[exit with den]

1097 TWC

5 Stats [ 3 chakra 2 speed ] 10 JP
Kuroda Momiji
Kuroda Momiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1925

Sun May 05, 2013 7:17 pm
Kuroda sighed, still watching his teammate on his hover board, really, it wouldn't have been much of a problem to let him see the board for a bit, ah well. He looked to his captain as he exited the room, then to Kurogane following. With a small huff as he pushed off his perch, he looked back to Takeo before making sure all of his things were in order, scrolls, holsters, pouches, all in order. Now was the time to go on his very first team mission, and he was ready for it. So he walked, following Kurogane and Den.

A mission was their goal, profit their reason. "Alright, a mission it is."

[TWC: 2526]

12 stats [12 Chakra] 25 JP

{Exit}

Last edited by Kuroda Momiji on Sun May 05, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Sun May 05, 2013 7:50 pm
A shrug was given in reply to Den's question on if he was actually going to come or not. Takeo had no reason not to, and he felt like he needed money, so he couldn't really decline. "Sure, I have no reason not too." With that said he simply exited the room and headed back to his home. He actually felt like he should bother to bring equipment with him this time, you never know what could happen. As he exited the tower, if left to do so uninterrupted, he would begin to think over how long he would have to be working with this team. Would it be until one of them gets promoted? That was the most likely scenario that Takeo came to, another more morbid one was it would come with the death of one of the members, or even the leader. Though that thought was quickly pushed out from his mind. No time to think about such things, for now he had to actually be productive. To wake himself up a bit he decided it would be best to jog the rest of the way to his house. This sounded good in theory, but in reality it was a terrible idea on Takeo's part. By the time he arrived home he was even more tired than before, it that was at all possible. Perhaps he would have a quick nap before he gathered his stuff...yep it's not like he would oversleep or anything. With that he collapsed onto a chair and fell asleep for the world's quickest nap...hopefully.

[Exit]

Total Wordcount: 1767
+17 JP
+8 Stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum