Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 49%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Team Meets! [IO, NK]

+3
Hanako Subarashi
Yagi Raitenno
Sora Kayto
7 posters
Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Team Meets! [IO, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Team Meets! [IO, NK]

Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:42 pm
The girl didn't bother to think about what she was saying, her mind more set on the spar that was about to commence. "I'm good at hiding a lot of things, Sora-kun," the would say non-chalantly, focusing more on her new teammate. Then suddenly, he was gone... Hanako's eyes widened as she tried to follow his movements. One second he was standing a bit in front of her, a spit second of running was heard, and then he was behind Sora... She'd only heard of movement this fast one time... Body Flicker, eh? she thought. She was standing by Sora, right? Well, Hanako in her offensive-defensive position, was suddenly ready to fight. She turned, stepping back one time, so that she was facing Hunter. She was now not very far from him, maybe a foot or two at most. The girl would quickly side step around to the back of Hunter, attempting to trip him and deliver a punch to the back at the same time. Should he block or try to counter, the girl would step back and flip backwards, away from her opponent. She would think, Alright, when to use Animaru...~?
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:00 pm
Sora 'tched' and threw the kunai in his hands straight at the man as he was speaking. However, Hunter had manged to pull off the body flicker before the weapon could hit him. Whatever, the boy wasn't good with using weapons anyway. In fact, he had planned to do something else with the kunai, but decided against it. The boy's eyes surveyed the area, but didn't seem anyone around except for Hanako. 'Then...' he thought, 'Behind?'. Hunter had already sent the slap to his head before he could turn around. It forced the genin forward a bit, but Sora used this to his advantage. Instead, the boy made himself fall towards the ground and used his hand to stop himself at the last minute. He then lifted up his right foot and aimed a kick for Hunter's stomach, using his full strength in the strike.

That attack would have occurred right before Hanako had tried to trip the man. After his attack, Sora would have pushed himself off of the ground as fast as he could and onto his feet. He would then leap a few meters away towards the south, around 3 and crouch down once more.
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:44 pm
(Please when you guys post use stats...like Hana and Sora...with what strength are you attempting to him me with so I can actualy gauge how to react. because as it is now...)
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:15 pm
Hunter watched as Sora fell forward and tried to launch back with a counter strike.  It would have been effective if Hunter did not catch his foot then push him away in time to steady his leg, lifting his arm so that when Hanako would try to swipe his leg while trying to punch him, it would look akward, and it would feel as if a she would be hitting a large oak tree as Hunte's boots, and Assasins Gauntlets would accept the punishment. as he would now be ready to launch his own attack as he would whistle for Slow Death.  

Slow Death would hear the whistle and run with the speed of 12 would come barreling at Sora where he would be standing.  As soon as he was close enough Slow Death would rear up then slam back down onto the ground making the earth move under him aimed for Sora to disorient him.  "Atta boy SD, Keep at it and keep him busy so I can take out his friend."  Hunter would say to spur on both iSora and Hanako into believing he was all powerful.  Hunter would then put his attention back on Hanako as he would use his Byakugan to find some key Chakra locations as he would use Lightning Style: The Ripper to  lash out at Hanako with a speed of 127 and a strength of 129, though he would not use the full force since the claw Chakra Aura like appendage would strike swiftly at Hanako's knees and shoulders.  

If Hunter were to have hit her she would be paralyzed for a single post, in which time he would turn his attention back to Sora to continue the fight.  "Remember, today we are sparring so that you may know how to better predict and anticipate a challenge.  I am preparing you to endure and create teamwork, so think on the fly."  Hunter would say as he would walk to Sora.

WC: 295
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:06 pm
Hanako's eyes widened momentarily as he successfully avoided both of their attacks. HE then moves with a speed way to fast for her to follow. One second she was moving towards him, and the next, she wasn't moving at all. She fell down, as she could no longer move, and just waited for the effects to wear off. So not only am I blind, I am now paralyzed and blind... Well this just feels great. Yay for double cripples, woot woot! she thought sarcastically, eyes roaming her two teammates as they fought. Okay, yeah, she was just cut across the shoulders and knees by freaking lightening, sure it hurt. Hanako did not so much as wince though, just rolling her eyes at her lack of ability to move at the moment. Boring.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:14 pm
(I did Hunter: "using his full strength in the strike." Heads up, I'll be using my full strength in all my attacks on you. Same with speed.)

Sora grit his teeth as Hunter pushed him away. It looked like he was in a handstand, which helped him when he pushed himself back onto his feet. He snapped his head to where he last saw Hunter and looked on as the man whistled. The... gigantic turtle... had reacted to the apparent signal and charged at him. However, with the creature being a simple turtle and everything, it was coming towards him at a very slow pace. He didn't expect it to be moving like that, almost as if it was snail. Well, that's what the turtle looked like in his eyes. A few minutes before the man's pet could cause the ground to tremble, Sora charged towards it at full speed. The genin would leap up on land on the creature's head, then leap off of that and land on it's back. If the turtle continued with it's attack, the boy would stumble in his feet for a bit before regaining balance. Before he could conjure up a move, he had surveyed the area, trying to get it down into his memory.

He hastily took a deep breath, his eyesight now in Hunter's direction. The boy could tell he was going to attack Hanako and decided to wait a moment, just to see what happened. However, when Hunter's attack occurred Sora couldn't even follow it! He was just that fast, this guy had to be on jounin level or something! The genin couldn't use his jutsu with Hunter being so close to Hanako. He already gathered his wind chakra in his mouth and was ready to release. He just had to find the perfect time to strike... 'Now!' he thought. When the man began to walk towards him, Sora expelled 15 bullets of air, each with a strength of 20 and a speed of 35. Five of them surrounded Hunter while another five curved and went straight for the chuunin's back. The last group just went right in for his frontal view. After this attempted attack would happen, Sora would leap off of the turtle's back and climbed up a tree near by. He remembered where it was before he performed the wind technique.

The jutsu he just used should have created dust from impact with the ground,enough to cover even the turtle's sight, so he should have been covered. The boy hid in the branches of the tree, the leaves covering his entire appearance. 'Dang,' he thought, 'I still need to get Hanako don't I?'. He frowned and waited to see what Hunter would do before he could make a move.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:51 pm
Hunter could feel the winds shift as he activated his began to track the movements of Sora while Slow Death would be passed up as Hunter watched Sora jump up on his head and then on his shell.  Slow Death did not take this well as he threw himself down while Sora was looking out over the land to survey it.

"Clever boy, but surely he must know that my eyes will allow me to track him."  Hunter would say to himself as he watched Sora jump from Slow Death and up into a tree as he sent 15 bullets of Air Chakra flying at him in some weird formation.  "hmmmmm, he must think I cannot see him, or figure out his plan, this is fine..."  He would begin as he would activate his Shadow Wings as he performed the hand signs needed to perform Exploding Flame shot sending out 5 flaming 2 meter wide balls in a wall towards the direction of the trees, the wall of flame that equaled 10 meters long, but would only be two meters wide with a strength and speed of 25.  They would easily overtake the shots of air, causing a good explosion to rattle and shake the ground as he would look up into the tree at Sora's position.  "Try again."  He would yell calmly as his Byakugan would keep an eye on the paralyzed Hanako now behind him since she would be able to move soon.

Slow Death would run to Hunter's Side as Hunter would pat him on the shell and the scene would almost look sincere and heart warming if it were not for the fact that Hunter then looked at his buddy and nodded as the turtle nodded back and shrunk back in it's shell.  Hunter then picked up the animal as he threw it with over half his speed and strength...right at Sora's hiding spot while yelling "BATTER UP!".  As if the explosions were not enough.
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:08 am
sooooo Bump, or do I need to start skip auto hitting you guys
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:32 am
(Dude, it was thanksgiving along with black friday... gonna be late to post)
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:39 pm
Understandable but it was 48 hours...and I hate topics that drag, if you needed more time or need more time...should tell people.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum