Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Almost a Sanin...almost - Page 5 Empty Re: Almost a Sanin...almost

Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:09 pm
Akina wanted to cry to herself. This place was truly fitting for her in some ways, for hell was what she had to live with for the rest of her life. She knew that she could probably see her mom again if she asked Viper nicely, but she knew that she must now walk this path alone. Well, she would not be walking alone for much longer, but there was something that annoyed her about Viper.

While she looked around her, the woman saw a place, but when she looked into Viper's eyes, she saw guilt and self-loathing within them. That was, of course, before he had noticed her. The look then changed to hunger and need. Such a look that he gave her would have moments before made her blush and run, but now, she met the gaze in his eyes with a slight, seductive smile. She walked across the floor in bare feet. Her neck felt lighter, as her headband fell away from her, having aged beyond the point of repair.

"Looks like I'll need some new clothes and a new headband, Viper." Her voice held a hint of suggestion in it. She held her ground as she tried not to think of the fact that she was in her wedding kimono.

She walked with a certain sway in her hips, and her eyes never left him. "May I ask you something, Viper?"
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:09 pm
Viper hears her mention a new garb, he watches her motions and the seductive smile.
"That can be arranged.." Viper meets her smile with a smirk, he views her form ascending the staircase to his right, hearing her words he tilts his head to the right softly his crimson visage still locked with silver.
"What is it my dear?" Viper says in a more matured tone befitting a husband, the man now speaking to a woman and not a child.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:18 am
"Our wedding should not be delayed." She spoke with simple frankness and a voice that was almost devoid of emotion. It wasn't that she did not love Viper, for she truly did, but the childish feelings of what love was had faded somewhat from her mind. She was more focused now on what such a union would do to the other nations. She had some idea that it would slightly upset things for a while, but she supposed that people would most likely get over it or learn not to care.

She smirked as she realized that her question had not been stated as a question. She had realized that something in her voice had sounded rather authoritative as well, but Viper would probably be able to deal with it. She had always had the idea that he was attracted to her for her strength, even if it was an inner strength more than an outer one, but it would prove to be a good balance for him.

"Why is this place so important to you?" She tried to poise the question in a humble manner, for she had a feeling that this was going to be a very insensate topic for the man who stood in front of her.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:27 am
"Our wedding needs to be thought out, making both of us an open target on such a blessed day would be most unwise."
Viper states in response to the girls words, it is clear her words were not thought out due to the fact his position plays a major role in how their union can occur, perhaps a secret wedding within his realm would be more ideal so he could ensure nothing happends?

Viper hears her questions the world, to this Viper sighs, his tone drops becoming void of emotion as he looks upon her, "This world is set the way it is to remind me what I am working for, no matter how pretty the world may seem at the time this is its current state that I want to change."
Viper's words stop for a moment as he pauses, "It is also a fitting home for one such as myself, for one who has done wrong what better place for them than hell to live?"
Viper's tone remains void of emotion but by his eyes one can tell he believes his words to be true.
His right hand reaches in to his pocket and pulls forth his headband which he ties around his head hiding his Rinnegan eye once more, once done he speaks again.
"I am the Hokage of Konohagakure no Sato, I am the lord of the Fire Nation, I am a title used to secure peace so noone I love has to go through the pain and loss that I have."
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:18 am
"Of course, it would target us...but, I think we should at least hold a ceremony of some type. The honor of our family is on the line, after all. I wish to honor our clans as much as we can afford." Her voice was still calmer than it was normally, but something about this body still wasn't feeling exactly correct in her mind. The woman pushed past this carefully.

As Viper told her what she had asked to hear, her eyes betrayed her true feelings, and the slight twitches of her lips into a slight frown were beginning to annoy her. "You may find forgiveness and redemption within my eyes and my arms, is that not good enough? You are a man now, so put away your childish things in that regard." She realized that she was already speaking to Viper as naturally as if they had already been married. "Not that I wish to overstep my rank, Viper." She humbled her voice.

As Akina listened carefully to what Viper said, she felt a tear or two fall from her eyes. "I, too, understand what it means to make a sacrifice." She had moved her body to the right side of Viper, and knelt next to him. "I've risked it all to be next to you." Her eyes were colder and harder than normal. "Now, I shall lay my life on the line for yours however you see fit." She clutched her mother's pendant, which she seemed to grow into, firmly, and her eyes spoke of her resolve.

UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:23 am
Viper watches her reaction, he notes the sadness about her once she hears his reasoning for the realm, a soft sigh escapes his lips.
"Perhaps your love is all I need, Akina."
A soft smile forms upon Viper's lips, he manipulates the throne room with but a thought the space under the girl rises, no doubt a surprise to the girl as the space she is kneeling upon shapes itself in to a throne matching that of Viper's, his words follow.
"A queen must act as such, you will kneel to no one ever again."
Viper's right hand softly makes its way to her left shoulder as he nods towards her, his soft smile never fading from his lips, perhaps this is what he truly needed, for someone to actually view him as a person and not just a leader, not as a stereo type, to see him for who he truly is and not who he is supposed to be.

Viper softly lifts his right hand as he summons within it a black shapeless mass, Sleipnir.
"I wish for you to have this my queen, it is a special invention of mine that allows those I trust to enter my realm and claim partial dominion over it."
Viper's arm lowers as he holds the mass in front of her chest whilst looking towards her eyes, his voice is calm yet serious speaking of this items power.
"Once you take hold of it, Sleipnir will form to match a perfected state." Viper awaits the girl to take hold of the mass, curious to see the shape the necklace will take once in her possession.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 am
Akina wanted to sigh, but she did not allow herself to. Everything about this place seemed to be shaping her emotions into a tighter knot than normal. Then again, she had gone through many changes in such a short time that it was more likely to be the case that she was still unused to things in her current state. The rising of the throne did cause her some surprise that was displayed through her silvery eyes.

A light chuckle escaped from her lips. "Yes, of course...I merely knelt to state my devotion to you as a person, Viper." The girl glanced at the necklace in front of her carefully. As her fingers touched the cool metal, she closed her hand around it protectively. It was morphing from the moment she touched it, but how such an item chose its shape, she did not really know.

"Thank you for your sign of trust, Viper, I will cherish it always." She smiled lightly as she opened her hand that held the newly formed necklace slowly, wondering what she would see.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:30 pm
Viper's soft smile forms upon his lips once more, "I will begin making plans for our wedding, I have to get affairs in order so I can secure not only our safety, but the villages as well since their leader will be out in the open and unable to fight."
Viper gets to his feet and begins making his way down the steps to the right of his throne, "That necklace will allow you passage in and out of this world, feel free to come and go as you please, this is your home now also my dear."
With this Viper makes his way to the window of his throne room before fading only to reappear within the chamber of rebirth making preparations for his union with the girl, mental messages are sent to all his clones updating them on the events, the second ANBU within his world vanishing in crimson to enter the real world once more.

[Exit;

WC:5,406]

4,000 word marker allows full creation of all 10 rods.

5,000 word marker grants +10 stats to the disruption rods.
Total Rod Strength and Health : Health-30 Strength-45.

+27 Stats and 54Jp.]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:21 pm
Akina smiled slightly when she saw a butterfly in her hands. She found the symbol to be somewhat fitting, considering the change that was going to take place in her life. She nodded simply when Viper spoke. She wondered what she would do with two homes to travel between. Viper, on the other hand, seemed to be put into a very busy mood yet again.

She shook her head slightly, wondering what would be coming in the days ahead for her. Part of her was excited. Part of her was scared, and part of her was nervous. None of her features showed any of the turmoil that was taking place within her. She took a good look around her, hoping that she would not have to see any of this world very often, only because it made her sad. It shook her slightly that Viper would have such a view of himself. Part of her couldn't stop herself from blaming her slowness in matters. Unlike the promise she had made to become a Genin in three days, this path was taking much longer to complete.

Patience, Akina...things will come to light in time...trust...be at harmony with yourself and those around you lest you forget what you learned during your training. Her breath had quieted, and her thoughts had silenced her other emotions. She closed her hand around the necklace she was just given. A moment of hindsight caught up with her, and for a moment, the woman considered the stupidity of not asking her husband to be how to use the artifact, but she found her body fading out of the world in a crimson flicker and onto the road that led into Konoha away from the Hokage's office. Akina now had a lot to ponder. Her head had began to hurt slightly over everything that had happened.

[Exit Total words: 6,822 Requesting 34 stats and 68 JP]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum