Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Drowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Almost a Sanin...almost Empty Almost a Sanin...almost

Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:07 am
Sleep had been wonderful, though Akina had gotten less of it than she desired. It had been a week since her serious training, but she still felt somewhat sore. Still, the sun was shining on the village of Konoha, and the girl had gotten up for her daily jog. She had started jogging in preparation for her S-rank missions in order to achieve the rank of Sanin, but she had felt a little off since her training.

Her body was stronger and her mind was as well, but she felt like she was too young for the things that lay ahead of her. She had a feeling that her mom would know exactly what was wrong. The girl felt the pendant that moved back and forth slightly on its cord. There were questions that she had regarding the pendant, but she had no mother to ask these things. She wished she could see her just once, but Akina had learned to not hope for such things. Some things about her training had caused her to lose her innocence that had blinded her from reality.

Her thoughts had drifted off to the transformation she had undergone during her training and realized that the transformation would always seem to happen when she activated her Byakugan for some reason. Suddenly, a feeling of loneliness drifted across her mind. She began to picture Viper in her head, and soon she found herself looking at the Hokage's office. The girl jogged up to Viper's office door, where she was stopped by ANBU, to whom she bowed deeply and explained that she wished to see the Hokage if she could, and waited for their response. The temptation to activate her Byakugan pressured her.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Almost a Sanin...almost Empty Re: Almost a Sanin...almost

Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:29 am
The ANBU stationed at this current time are older ones and more personal ANBU to the family, Boar and Parrot, nearly all other forms of Viper are all busy with their own tasks, due to this Viper has been away from the house for a while, and due to his work away from the one he loves.

Just as the ANBU begins to speak the Hokage Viper walks up behind her, with a smirk after just having dinner with Prim he is in a good mood, quickly his hands grab her shoulders followed by the words, "Boo!"
He waits to see her reaction to see if he scared her, or if she has become wise to him, these different scenarios bringing different reactions from the clone but alas he will see what she does.

The real Viper is currently within Asgard having just sent the Raikage after a traitor of the fire nation, the boys gear is transported to the shrine of rebirth in a hidden treasure room with all of Viper's other spoils and unique storage items.
It is upon his throne the real Viper sits with a sigh, so much has changed so rapidly, who can he trust anymore when one of his oldest allies turned rogue?
He leans back in the throne and inspects his office upon the monitor keeping several on that were mentioned in the past, Viper views his Hokage clone and a face that he has not seen in a while, Akina.
A soft smile forms upon his lips as he gazes upon her beauty, strange though she now has facial markings, something strange yet cute in a way.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:42 am
Akina noted the ANBUs' age, so she smiled sweetly. Someone had touched her lightly on the shoulders, and instantly, her smile grew as she recognized his touch and the voice that issued forth out of the silence caused her to laugh lightly. Her body tingled lightly under his touch, but she remained perfectly poised. Without her Byakugan, she had no way of telling if the Viper behind her was a clone or not. It almost didn't matter to her, though, since she had missed him so much without realizing it.

"Hello, Viper-sama," she said gently, not wanting to annoy the ANBU. "I request permission to enter your office...I was hoping to see you. It has been some time, and some changes have occurred." Her voice displayed maturity and poise, as though she were not a Genin at all. Her silver eyes turned with her body as she wished to look at Viper, but her eyes remained focused on her feet until he told her it was alright to gaze on him. She was hoping to have a precious moment with the man that she professed to love.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:50 am
The Viper frowns childishly, he did not scare her like he hoped, instead she is speaking much more mature to him something not uncommon but something seems off about her.
Viper hears how formal she is being, still asking permission and labeling him with honorifics, with a smirk when she turns to face him all she views is his arm lowering and his form moving forward before his action would take place, his right arm wrapping around her waist as he lifts her over his shoulder, his garb formal being only his Uchiha uniform and pendant.
"Come on little Missy, I told you I'm gonna get rid of that habit you have. "Viper chuckles softly as he enters his office through the hole in the wall much recently by the Raikage, they enter but alot is amiss with his office, the absence of his desk, the damage to his internal office and scattered paperwork, these cause a sigh as he looks around nearly forgetting he is holding the girl over his shoulder, "I really need to invent Raikage-Repellant." he says with a joking tone, he looks up and views the girl once more remembering she is in his grasp, quickly he puts her down smiling wide, "So, how can I help you Akina?" He says in a for the most part happy mood due to this clone not worrying about war and drama only paperwork and holding a spot.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:06 am
Akina blushed slightly as Viper wrapped his right arm around her waist. Her silver eyes met his black ones for an instant. It was something of a mistake, because she found herself turning redder as she tried to look away. "Viper-kun," she whispered very softly, as to not shock the ANBU, "the ANBU...we are in public..." As she finished her statement, she found herself in the Hokage's office.

The girl laughed lightly at his joke after taking in the fact that there was no desk. She decided that maybe the lack of that piece of furniture was probably a good thing, given to how the Hokage was holding her. Her heart began to pound hard in her chest, and she felt light tingling again. "I would like to stand, Viper." She hoped that he would ease up on her "punishment" since they were in private.

"I took your advice and was training by myself." She licked her lips and looked around the office warily. "I met a tree spirit while I was in the field...that brought up questions about my clan..." She fingered the ying yang pendant around her neck gently, deciding to show it to him. "And I have questions about my mother...if only I could see her once." Her voice held very little pain. After the things she had seen...

"Spending time with the tree changed me." Her voice became serious and she closed her eyes lightly. As she activated her Byakugan, she felt her forehead burn with the slight pain that could only mean the blue Hyuuga symbol was back. She felt the crimson lines flow down to the middle of her cheeks. When she opened her eyes, they were pure white and glowing. She wondered how the man would react to her pure white face, facial markings, crimson lips, and most of all, her eyes.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:17 am
Viper looks over towards her and listens to her words, "A tree spirit?" Viper questions, he has never really heard of such a thing but alas the girl is not one to lie, but maybe hallucinate due to over working herself? Most likely the reason but alas he listens to the rest of her words mostly about her mother, he views her eyes turn on as the markings form along her face, viper's head only tilts to the right softly due to this in confusion.
"Ok, whatever you are on I want some." Viper teases only barely saying he thinks she is crazy as a joke, in reality this interests not only him, but the real Viper as well.

The clone sighs, "What if I could make that a possibility, Akina?"
Certain things that used to be something much like an impossible dream are now available to the man whilst inside his world, depending upon her answer will be if he takes her there, he is however afraid of how she will react to his realm that reflects the truth behind the world, rotten lands filled with death and fire.
The real Viper watches from Asgard upon a monitor whilst sitting on his blood red throne, looking around at truly what his choice of decor is and wondering how she will feel seeing him like this, he will just have to see he assumes, noting to fear because if all else he can erase her memory of the world if she truly treats him different.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:31 am
Akina laughed freely at Viper's joke, only because the idea of what she said was certainly ridiculous to others who heard her and had not seen it with their own eyes. Her white eyes remained unchanged, but there was a small smirk on her face, almost betraying a viciousness to her beauty.

Then, Viper asked her what she would do if seeing her mom was a possibility. At first, the girl was silent, but then, her mouth opened widely. "I would...like to see her I think..." Her voice was resolute, even though her words were hesitant. "Whatever it takes...I'll go through with it." The girl was suddenly remembering what the tree had said about good and evil. The ying yang pendant was cool against her neck. She had much more to speak with him about, but now, she could see that the Viper before her was a clone. "Tell me, will I be able to speak with the real you, Viper-kun?"
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:40 pm
[You wont be able to notice it is a clone but regarless I'm gonna send ya to the original anyways so no worries =P]

The clone nods softly at her request, this memory sent to the real Viper so he can make preparations for her arrival, no doubt she will be bothered by the hell he has created.
The clone speaks, "Then for that, you must go speak with God."
His right hand softly places itself upon her left shoulder, his words no doubt confusing her as he is referencing the afterlife but it is all make somewhat clear as the girls form goes up in a crimson light.

Should all go as planned the girl is now located in Viper's throne room standing upon a unique symbol carved in to the ground of unknown origin, Viper lies before her sitting upon his hellish throne, twin winding staircases make their way to the high platform throne, twin hell hound statues at each staircase edge with crimson eyes and black stone bodies.
"Welcome to my new home, Akina." Viper says with a smirk, this version garbed in his full war attire including his armor pendants, gloves, sandals, etc..
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:03 am
Akina was slightly confused by what Viper's clone had said. Not that she had much time to take everything in, though, because, a crimson light surrounded her. In a few moments, she was blinking slowly, trying to wrap her head around what she was seeing. At first, she was simply stunned to be taking in a new world, but then, she started to realize that the surroundings were very hellish.

The words of the tree came back to her, and the cool touch of the pendant helped her to stay focused on the person in front of her and not the throne on which he sat. She bowed deeply to him. "It is truly an honor to see you once more, Viper-kun, though, you are a god now?" Her voice was calm, holding only a hint of confusion.

White eyes took in what would be considered very black surroundings. Not in the literal sense, but in the symbolic sense. In evil there is a bit of good... The girl reminded herself as she looked into Viper's eyes freely and smiled. The girl thought that he had always shown that goodness to her, so why would she judge him based on the appearance of this strange new place?
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:15 am
Viper's smirk is wide, his eternal eyes glowing the deepest of crimson, "Indeed I am, alot of things have happened since I sent you to train on your own."
Viper rests his chin upon his right open palm, the aforementioned elbow resting upon the side of the throne, a soft chuckle is produced upon the mentioning of his ascension to god hood.
"So, you say you would like to see your mother?" Viper questions, ensuring that what he viewed and received from the clone was accurate, this would be simple as he could easily recreate her in this world with but a simple though, but he waits to see if this is what she truly wants.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum