Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
It's just Big meToday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageToday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsToday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Today at 1:53 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenToday at 1:10 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hasumi Hayato
Hasumi Hayato
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Link
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

A Dark Mark, The First or Final? - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dark Mark, The First or Final?

Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:34 pm
[EXIT}

TWC: 818

Claims

Curse Mark Successfuly applied with 150 Power

Money
-64,500 Ryo

WC Claims
+8 Vigor
818 toward Nin Amp, 926/1,000 for A-Rank, Previous Training here

Totals
Total Stats:227+8=235
Vigor:102+8=110
Total Ryo: 64,500-64,500=0
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds

A Dark Mark, The First or Final? - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dark Mark, The First or Final?

Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:20 am
Junko wouldn’t pay the others in the room much mind, though Isamu seemingly was relieved by Hasu’s survival. Admittedly Junko was as well, she had grown quite fond of her cheery, helpful personality and would have been quite upset should the girl had passed. She listened as Takehiko explained that it wouldn’t be wise to risk some of the stronger ninjas within the village, which she completely agreed with. Though her village swelled with able-bodied shinobi, only a few of them matched or exceeded her in strength and she was unwilling to allow them to test their fate so recklessly.

She’d think of a candidate for a moment as he continued to explain that Isamu would stick to people who were weaker than him. Junko hated to admit it, but she knew it’d be wise to have the mark placed on one of her clones however she was unsure of which one to place it on. Realistically she could place it on both, though she knew Ren would never forgive her if Kiko passed away from it. She had already put Kiko through enough turmoil, though Junko knew she’d do it if asked. Deciding against putting that pressure on Kiko, she knew that Jun would have to be the one to receive it.

Before she could respond, Takehiko would direct Isamu to take the Ryo off Hasu and go out into the village to find some candidates for the mark. She’d allow him to finish talking before speaking up herself in her normal melodic voice, though still maintaining her serious demeanor.

”For now, I have only one suggestion in mind. Isamu, I believe you’re familiar with my sister Jun. I’d like for you to meet her at the Kage tower once you’re able to, and apply the seal to her. Would you be a dear and inform my clone outside of the plan then have her collect Jun for you?”

She’d then watch Isamu do as his creator instructed, offering him a small wave as he exited the room. Turning her attention back to Takehiko, she listened as he inquired about her plan for the village. Junko released Hasu’s hand and placed it gently beside the unconscious girl as he asked if she was prepared to deal with international politics. If he could see, he’d notice the confused look she flashed his way. She had been dealing with international politics before the village had even been completely constructed and admittedly was a bit taken back by his questioning.

”Well, I plan to continue the growth of the village once I’m strong enough to feel confident in my abilities. I hope to become the first Tsukikage within the next year or so, hopefully sooner though I’m unsure of how quickly I will progress now that I’m busy maintaining the village. Regarding international politics, I think I’ve been handling them quite well. I’ve already secured an alliance with Kirigaukre and have met briefly with the Otokage.”

Junko would contemplate divulging all the information she had been able to glean from her interaction with the Mizukage seeing as Takehiko wasn’t even a member of her village. Though he had been instrumental in the setup of the village, at least monetarily and the two of them were bonded through a loose alliance she decided to continue if he allowed.

”The Mizukage, a man named Akabayashi Terumi, even offered to teach me a thing or two about the art of Fuinjutsu. He and I had a rather pleasant evening actually, and have started to even become friends. However, I was far more interested in the odd, purple dojutsu he seemingly possessed. I didn’t ask him much about it, seeing as he didn’t inquire about my abilities and I didn’t want to come off as rude.”

As she spoke, she made her way to a nearby counter and leaned her rear end against it relaxing slightly. Admittedly she was worried about dealing with the other villages after Akabayashi had informed her of the recent attacks. However, she had proved to herself that she was a competent diplomat by forming an alliance in the first place. During the interaction, of course, she was nervous, though she was able to navigate the situation with relative ease. Folding her hands in front of her, Junko would gaze at Takehiko, awaiting a response.

WC: 731
Total WC: 2,000[/color]
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

Wed May 01, 2024 1:32 pm
Isamu Hayato wrote:I
[EXIT}

WC:329
TWC:705

Claims

Money
Taking 64,500 Ryo from Hasumi

WC Claims
705/2,063 toward Seal of Absorption with Max stat Discount

Totals
Total Ryo:13,700+64,500=78,200

Approved claims
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

Wed May 01, 2024 1:32 pm
Hasumi Hayato wrote:[EXIT}

TWC: 818

Claims

Curse Mark Successfuly applied with 150 Power

Money
-64,500 Ryo

WC Claims
+8 Vigor
818 toward Nin Amp, 926/1,000 for A-Rank, Previous Training here

Totals
Total Stats:227+8=235
Vigor:102+8=110
Total Ryo: 64,500-64,500=0

Approved claims
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pm
Denkiteki remained by Hasumi's side, his senses on alert as he and Junko spoke and he got updated on the village leader's progress and plans. It seemed that the former Kage had underestimated her, in fact he was surprised to find she had managed to broker a meeting with two Kage. Little did he know it had been the most ridiculous of circumstances and that the world made even less sense than it used to.

The Blind Sage kept up what had once been his usual demeanor throughout most of Junko's report, but as she began to explain what she knew about the Mizukage a specific bit of information caught his attention and, somehow, broke him.

"Purple eyes... What is this, some kind of Rinnegan Bargain Sale?" The blind man's demeanor rubberbanded back, shooting past the aloof attitude he had tried to maintain as his Takehiko persona and landing straight into hysteria. He laughed heartily, thankful that there wasn't anyone near enough to hear him unless they somehow got past his 70-meter adaptive deprivations skill and his 250 powered sensory tech. Even then they'd probably have had to be in the next room over or something, but whatever hopefully this thread isn't gonna be invaded and I don't actually have to type all of this shit. Back to the story.

Den laughed for a few moments, wondering if Xyxer had found the secrets to the Rinnegan as well or if the knowledge had come to Kiri later. Little did he know just how insanely high the number of Rinnegan had become since he left. For whatever reason the people of this era were extremely easy to traumatize and Mangekyou Sharingan's practically littered the world.

As he finally managed to calm himself down, 2.5 seconds later exactly, he took a deep breath and addressed Junko again. He sounded almost carefree as he spoke, "You said you were interested in those eyes? Find me two Uchiha and I'll show you how it works. Fuck it, everybody can be God I guess."

The blind man let out another chuckle, "I'm gonna go find something for Hasu to eat when she wakes up. Maybe walk around your village, I don't know. Just tell Hasu when you've got the Uchiha and I'll show back up."

Denkiteki started heading for the door. Oh by the way his path to the door would keep him more than 3 meters from Junko. He then did the hand seals for Dustless. To be completely clear, he performed the Dog, Bird, Hare, Monkey, Horse, Ox, and Rat hand seals because he's not a doofus who'd just forget to do the hand seal of the tech he wanted to do. Oh my gosh I should also mention the speed. He actually did it at 180 speed, because he decided why not use Sage Mode right now it's kinda cool, right? It wasn't like Junko could see the markings spread on his face anyway, he was wearing a mask. Disappearing at 240 speed and with 240 power the former Tenkage made his way through the empty halls, not really sure where he was gonna go.

Den also wasn’t a complete idiot and did remember to turn the doorknob to the door and open it to get it out of the way. He didn’t randomly run full force into it at 180 or whatever dumb shit people can vague.

[EXIT]

-38 Mind's Eye (250 Power) [3/5 Posts]
-50 Pure Sage Mode (+90 Speed/Chakra) [1/5 Posts]
-75 for Dustless Bewildering Cover (240 Power/Speed) [1/4 Posts]
+1 Nature Energy From Natural Berserker
-1 Nature Energy from Sage Mode
+10 AP from Natural Berserker
1,566/1,862 AP

Last edited by Denkiteki on Wed May 15, 2024 8:38 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to explicitly mention that I opened a door lmfao)
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Ryo : 2500

Fri May 17, 2024 5:25 pm
Denkiteki wrote:
[EXIT]

-38 Mind's Eye (250 Power) [3/5 Posts]
-50 Pure Sage Mode (+90 Speed/Chakra) [1/5 Posts]
-75 for Dustless Bewildering Cover (240 Power/Speed) [1/4 Posts]
+1 Nature Energy From Natural Berserker
-1 Nature Energy from Sage Mode
+10 AP from Natural Berserker
1,566/1,862 AP

Approved!

Note: Edit Note taken into record - Doors are dangerous.
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu

Wed May 22, 2024 1:16 am
Junko was a bit taken back as something in Takehiko seemingly snapped. He mentioned something about a Rinnegan, which she assumed was what the dojutsu Akabayashi had. She’d stand there in shock as his normal demeanor slipped into near-hysterical laughter. For a moment she watched him become the man she had met in their dream, and she couldn’t help but be intrigued. Since meeting in person, Junko hadn’t seen this side of him. He had always been a bit standoffish, which she understood, but it was nice to see any amount of emotion from behind the mask.

After a moment, he seemingly composed himself, though not fully, and explained that if she found him a Uchiha, he would show her how it works then remarked that he supposed everyone could become a god. Though she wasn’t sure about his mention of divinity, she made a mental note of his proposition. There were a handful of Uchiha that resided within the walls of Tsukigakure so she was sure she’d be able to find a willing candidate. Before she could form a response, he’d inform her that he was going to go out to find something for Hasu to eat once she awoke and maybe explore the village a bit.

She’d stand fully once again and let out a bit of a sigh as he made his way to the door. Admittedly she wasn’t sure what to say to him in this moment. It was rare that she found herself speechless, but he seemingly had that effect on her from their recent encounters. As he reached the door, Junko would speak up finally, a bit exasperated.

”Thank you, Takehiko. I’ll be on the look out for any who would fit the criteria and will be in contact with you soon. Should any in the village give you trouble, please direct them to me and I’ll set the record straight. I’ll pass on the information to the guards to allow you to move unimpeded. Though I only ask that you stay out of any trouble.”

Junko didn’t believe he would cause any issues within the village, but she wanted to make sure her concerns were voiced. She’d watch as he exited the room, and once the door was closed she’d turn her attention towards Hasu. For a moment her eyes would linger on the poor girl, she couldn’t help but feel bad for the young woman. She’d remain here for a few minutes, hoping Hasu would come to consciousness, though soon she realized it wouldn't be happening.

She’d soon exit the room and make her way to her tower once more as she contemplated what her next steps should be. Figuring it would be wise to attempt to learn more about the Rinnegan, she began thinking of who the possible candidates would even be. One man came to mind, she had recently met him while out with Akabayashi and he seemed interested in the Mizukage’s dojutsu, so she figured he’d potentially jump at the opportunity.

(EXIT)

WC: 506
Total WC: 2,506

WC Claims:
2500/2500 Sanguine Ichor: Blood Armor Mastery 1x for handseals.

dropping remaining WC

Memorizing Denkiteki Hayato chakra sig (and his clones)
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Wed May 22, 2024 3:34 pm
Junko Tsukiko wrote:WC Claims:
2500/2500 Sanguine Ichor: Blood Armor Mastery 1x for handseals.

dropping remaining WC

Memorizing Denkiteki Hayato chakra sig (and his clones)

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum