Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:37 pmMizaki HyuugaTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Almost a Sanin...almost - Page 4 Empty Re: Almost a Sanin...almost

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:01 pm
Akina's mother laughed openly at Viper's comment, and Akina blushed furiously, covering her developing chest. The girl coughed lightly, smiling softly. "Th-thank you...f-for noticing," she barely whispered.

Akina's mother sighed and shook her head slowly. "I would have hoped that a daughter of mine would have a sense of humor when it comes to things like maturing into a beautiful young woman...certainly worthy of the Hokage." The woman winked at Viper calmly.

"MOM!!" Akina laughed loudly at the thought that her mom would have been so...accepting of everything, despite the things she was seeing. She noticed a glass case behind her mother. She thought she recognized a wedding kimono inside of the case, but she dared not ask, for fear of getting teased and lectured all at once. Suddenly, a thought came to her. If she was aging as Viper said she would, then what about Viper and her mother? It was probably a question for another time.

A light smirk touched the girl's lips. "How about you two fight me?" Was that cockiness in her voice? The girl wondered what was going on with her. "I mean...don't kill me, of course..." There was a sheepish smile on her face as a replica of Senbonzakura appeared in her hand. She noted that her mother held Senbonzakura itself, and they were now waiting on Viper's decision. Akina hated the thought of him being alone outside the portal, but she would understand if he had to leave.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:06 pm
Viper laughs openly at his potential mother in laws teasing, what a shame she is not around at this time, Viper thinks however about something but it is a thought for another time.

Viper hears his bridge to be challenge not only him, but her mother as well, is she mad?
Viper alone with but a simple strike with a wooden blade put her in the hospital, yet not she wanted to take on both of them at the same time? This would no undoubtedly be an easy bout.
Viper shakes his head with a sigh, he smirks towards Akina and with a voice full of arrogance and teasing speaks, "Kinda can't, do not wanna put a little girl in the hospital with a wooden sword again." He sticks his tongue out playfully to tease her, no doubt she remembers how easy it was in the past, Viper growing even stronger since then.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:43 am
Akina looked at Viper and smirked broadly. No doubt, the man thought she was insane, but she wanted to test the limits of her strength with two people that she considered legendary in their own rights. More than anything, she wanted to have a chance to show them what she had learned from the willows and the tree spirit.

She pouted slightly at Viper as though she was asking him to stay. "I'm pretty sure it will take more than a wooden sword this time." There was a somewhat cocky light in her eyes. She tensed her body, waiting for the two of them to attack her.

Her mother shook her head lightly and tsked her tongue. "Now, boys..." she chuckled darkly as she slipped into a traditional Hyuuga stance. She activated her Byakugan and silently waited for her teammate to move. "Whatever you decide, Hokage-sama." Her voice was calm and steady. She would follow Viper's lead from this point out.

Akina smiled, though she feared that this new found arrogance would be the end of her in this fight. Surely, she had to be going through a strange phase or something.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:41 am
Viper sights softly at this, his left hand lifts as his fingers curl in to a slight fist softly pressed against his nose, he shakes his head his eyes closed, aside from the one in which he forgot he still has revealed, the Rinnegan eye upon his forehead.
"I thought I was the one with the ego, not you.." Viper chuckles a bit as he looks towards his chosen partner, "Well, shall we pop her bubble so she doesn't do something stupid and hurt herself?" Viper says in a somewhat teasing tone and a soft chuckle, a smirk now cast towards his wife to be, his eyes opening to reveal his clans perfected dojutsu.

Viper does not take a stance, he instead stands at the ready his right foot is however positioned behind him slightly, within his right hand a black rod is produced sliding from his wrist to equal that of two feet in exact length and one inch in length.
Viper twists slightly on his right foot pushing off and sending himself in to an act of raw speed (140) his form flickering as he enters her left flank becoming visible once more, he swings the rod low attempting to strike at her lead shin, testing to see if this will be once again all it takes to send her to the ground.
He only moves the rod at 80 of his speed to give her the option to block it without outright crushing her confidence completely within only a few minutes.

Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:31 pm
Akina noticed the third eye on Viper's forehead. She swallowed and inhaled slowly. She hung her head and blushed lightly. It was clear that she was conflicted with the changes that were going on within her body and mind. "I'm sorry, Viper...I'm not quite sure where this feeling is coming from." Her voice was humble, as though there had never been a problem.

And yet, when she looked at Viper lately, there was something about him that made her heart beat faster. That feeling also made her think of other things, like kissing him rather than fighting with him, but those thoughts just made her blush more. When she looked over to her mom, she thought she noticed a smirk.

In a flash, Viper was behind her at her left flank. Her Byakugan caught a rod coming towards her shin. She thought he was slowing himself down, as usual, but the girl was determined to show him that she could hold her own against him now. She swept her left leg behind her right quickly, causing her to begin a back spin. Placing her weight on her left foot, she completed the spin with a twisting motion towards the left, allowing the girl to move closer to Viper and to barely dodge the rod.

Her mother jumped into action. The woman jumped as soon as her daughter had finished her movement. She was gathering chakra from to her hands as though she was planning to Jyuuken her own daughter.

Akina caught the motion out of the corner of her Byakugan. She began to flow chakra out to all of the points in her body. The girl began to spin her body around causing the chakra around her to swirl like before. She could feel the power rippling through her body along with other emotions.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:09 pm
The rod passes the girl whilst she evades, Viper advances but a few more feet before he rotates to face her, he views her form begins to rotate as he simply smirks being out of range of the chakra, he contemplates his next move still knowing he has to hold back on her although he does contemplate a shut down just to show her why he does hold back.

He watches the two women battle first, he finds his eyes drifting towards his mates now developing features whilst she makes her motions, something that does serve as a distraction to the boy.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:39 pm
Akina's chakra was met by the chakra flowing out of her mother's hand. She could hear small grinding noises that caused her ears to ring painfully. Things from within the dome felt warmer the faster she spun, so, the girl began to slow down, allowing her mother to come closer to her with her attack. The process was gradual enough that Akina had some time to think of what she was going to do.

As her chakra vanished, the girl completed her spin so that her open hand could clasp her mother's wrist. As her mother's feet touched the ground, the girl had already moved to her mother's backside. This caused her mother's arm to be pinned behind her back, a fact that made her mother smirk.

Viper had impressed them both, but her mother smiled at the boy. "I can take a guess as to who has been training her, and you've done well." Her mother's smirk grew in such a manner that it was less trustworthy with each passing second. She was relaxing her body, which put Akina on edge.

"Viper-kun." The voice was cold. "My eyes are not there." There wasn't even a hint of a blush on Akina's face, which had grown smoother and more refined. She felt as though her childish hormones had dissipated and her emotions toward him had matured beyond hormonal raging and childish adoration.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:31 am
Viper smirks a bit, "Well what can I say, you finally have something I can focus on aside from your training."
Viper's voice is teasing, he watches her and her mother spar, time he knows she needs but the time is drawing to a close, any longer in this realm and she may be a tad older than she may want.

"Go ahead and finish everything up Akina, I have other affairs I need to attend to so I can not maintain and monitor the world properly while I am busy."
With this Viper gestures slightly with his right hand while he walks towards a portal that swirls in to existence that he takes to enter his office waiting for her to follow.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:33 am
Akina sighed lightly as Viper teased her. She felt as though she was getting too old for childish jokes, but then, part of her wondered when she had become so callous. Part of her was sad, but part of her was telling herself that this was a natural part of growing up. She had learned from training from her mother that the callous feeling she may have been feeling now would probably only be hiding what was she was truly feeling underneath the callousness. White eyes slowly faded back to silver as she watched Viper leave the strange area she was in and fade back into the world he had created as hell on earth.

The girl turned into a woman faster than she had expected, but she found herself still seeking her mom for some guidance before it was time for her to leave. The glass case that housed a brilliant white kimono was now closer to her. The case shimmered with a warm light. The article of clothing seemed so pristine and proper that the now young woman was afraid to look at it, let alone touch it.

“Say, mom…was being married…” A slight rose blush came to her cheeks. “I guess…I don’t know what I’m asking for.” She laughed slightly, allowing the topic to be dropped before anything else was said, but there was something about the look in her mother’s eyes that reassured her. “Thank you for training with me.” Akina bowed to her mother formally.

Her mother seemed to fade away as the kimono got closer and closer to her. The Hyuga lady decided to grip the kimono gently in her hands before she slipped it onto her skin, as most of her clothes had disintegrated away from her body. She thought she felt her mother’s hands tying her obi and arranging her hair in the proper way. Akina had not been formally trained on any of these things, but she was prepared to marry Viper. Granted, she would be appearing to him as a bride, but it was the best she could do under the circumstances, and it allowed a slight bit of irony into her life. I just hope he doesn’t leap onto me right away…he shouldn’t forget the ceremony, but still…men can be…unpredictable. She smirked slightly to herself as she exited the portal. The kimono against her skin made her feel like her mother was gently wrapping her arms around her body in a hug. Her face was the perfect picture of poise and serenity.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:49 am
Viper once he has exited the portal takes his seal upon his throne whilst he makes the Rinnegan Rod merge back with his arm, the portal after the girl emerges slowly begins to fade leaving the two in viper's own personal hell, which in a way is a reflection of the torture he puts himself through to make amends for the sins in his life.
Viper's eternal eyes gaze upon the girl as she exits, a soft whistle of acceptance flows from his lips, he admires her now womanly form, something he can actually gaze upon opposed to her childish former state.
"Gotta say, you fill out that Kimono nicely" Viper teases, he notes her newly developed breasts about to pop out of the garb, the kimono not ties firm enough to fully hide her features allowing her to still look slightly provocative.
Viper's smirk dominates his features as he observes her with hungry eyes, although he has all the power in the world to gain what he is thinking it is not the way he wants it, he shall wait and abide by her wishes.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum