Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

To Be A Sanin (invite only) Empty To Be A Sanin (invite only)

Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:31 am
It was a clear day as he sat up in his bed. The last mission he was on. Pretty much ended up with him almost dying. But at last he was saved. As he was sitting in the bed. He would lay back down. As he was much too sleepy to even think right. An alert claim in today. Saying the next exams was coming up. Just his luck he needed to upgrade on his justu list. Or well he would be a sitting duck. Flow would smile as he was thinking this. Soon enough after about another hour in bed he would start his day. Trying to stay clear headed as he went about his day. Flow would hear up to head out. After getting fresh. Looking on he would start to walk around his town. There he would pass the park and see a bench. Lucky him he would think. 

As he sat down on it. Flow would then look up at the clouds and he started to smile. It was as if the heavens was smiling down on him. He would then activate his brain cells as he started to think. "These exams should I even go? I could use it no freaking doubt. But still it is such a big problem. I need to train and everything. My justu would get me no where. I truly need to start training more. Hopefully I make it there and back. As this will be a hard thing to do." He would be thinking this as he held his ninja star in his hand. He truly wanted to mame it there in one peace. But only the heavens would tell such a thing. Looking on he would lay down on the park bench he was sitting on. As he would say "Cloud Style huh?"

Wc305
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum