Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA map to aid the villageToday at 3:35 pmKutari UchihaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Almost a Sanin...almost - Page 3 Empty Re: Almost a Sanin...almost

Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:41 pm
Silver eyes looked kindly at a shaking body. Lips parted in a gentle smile. Akina realized that her mother was wearing her white funeral kimono. The girl began to wonder if this world was truly reality, but one word echoed in the air that made her sink to her knees. "Akina." The lips parted more to show white teeth. There was still something sorrowful about the woman's countenance.

"Yes, mom?" The word sounded weird coming from her mouth when it was directed to the actual person in front of her and not to the memory of the deceased. Akina somehow found the strength to walk towards her mother, and she realized that her mother had stood to her feet.

"How you've grown! I can tell, you've been training hard! And, look..." Her mother was now close enough to touch her. Her delicate fingers touched Akina's headband. "Already a shinobi of Konoha..."

It was as though she had never left Akina's side from the way she was talking. "Yes," Akina said, bowing slightly before catching herself and looking at her mother more carefully, "I'm already a Genin." Akina tried not to start crying all over again.

"Has your father been taking good care of you? How is my sister?" The voice was curious and gentle.

Akina averted her eyes from her mother and bit her lip. A heavy sigh caught in her throat and when she looked back to her mother, there were tears in her eyes. "I only spent a few years with him before...he fell in battle. Your sister is well. She does the best she can to take care of me."

Akina's mother looked away slowly, composing herself before she looked back at Akina and smiled. "I'm glad you spent some time with him. He was a good man." Her eyebrow arched slightly. "I suppose now's my chance to tease you about men..." She laughed sweetly.

Akina blushed quickly. Time seemed to move slowly, but she could feel her body changing. "I wish to ask you something."

The woman nodded her head.

"I met a tree spirit while I was training on my own. I want to become a Sanin...I'm nearly there, but...he showed me some things." Her fingers slipped the pendant from her neck and held it in front of her mom. "There is a man...Uchiha Viper..." she said the words slowly.

"So, she named him then. That is good." A smile showed the memories of an old friendship. Her smile grew when she looked at Akina. "You are in good hands, then."

"He's the Hokage. I'm but a Genin."

"Love doesn't know rank...when I met your father..." She sighed lightly.

"Mother, can you train with me? I want to master the way of the sword and the Gentle Fist...I want to find Senbonzakura and correct my weaknesses." She activated her Byakugan, and the changes were made.

Her mother smiled. "So much like your father...oh, so much."

Akina prepared a fighting stance, loose and not strict. Her thoughts wandered to Viper and what he was doing.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:21 pm
Viper stands from his throne, he makes his way down the steps on the right still lost in thought, the ceiling of his throne room returning to normal whilst he makes his way to the balcony, he leans upon the railing and looks outwards at the world he has crafted according to his will, the bubbling of the pools of lava, the creating of the trees in the forest of torment, silhouettes of ravens that he sent to the forest prior are visible flying over it.

The potent fragrance of death that accompanies the fields of war is the constant aroma in this world, something Viper has become used to, the smell of flames, rotten flesh, the plagues that come with war are here to remind Viper why he can not simply sit back and rest whilst the world continues as it is.

Viper ponders what the girl is going through in his extra pocket space, a world where her will can be granted and anything she wishes can come true within reason, he only hopes this helps her reach inner peace, something that Viper to this day is still searching for.
He has come close many times, attempting to patch things up with his brother, but it seems no matter how hard he tries the world always pushes them further away, Echo now to the point of traveling to find his own cure for the hatred, but what is Viper's?

Power has always been one thing that has drove him through the world, no matter for what reason or how he can justify it to others, the lust for power is what has got him this far, but what now? He is god yet now that he has the power it feels...empty, was all he went through truly worth it?

Viper reaches up to his hair and pulls upon the cloth on his headband untying it and causing it to fall within his hands, his Rinnegan eye glowing a soft purple and opening once more to gaze upon the world alongside his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, the headband placed within his weapons pouch whilst he keeps his eye free in this world.
Viper's thoughts drift to those whom have fallen so he can reach where he is now, his best friend Kenal, traitors of Konohagaure no Sato, the leader of Akatsuki, and even his own father.
Viper steps up upon the railing before he kicks off leaping off his castle, he free falls for a bit before landing softly controlling his form in the world landing at the base of the castle upon the bridge connecting the main land and the castle over a pit of lava.
Softly he walks along the black stone bridge towards the forest of torment, artificial skulls of fallen fighters are crushed under his heel, Viper in time reaching his destination as all three of his eyes take in every detail.
Within Viper's right hand forms a black rod, it is roughly 2ft as his Rinnegan begins to glow a deeper purple, the rods of the Rinnegan that are used to supress and dominate are also his to control, how ironic.
The rod is seperated from his body, Viper sweeps his hand forward hurling the rod in to a tree before him, the rod bounces off not yet being strong enogh to pierce the tree it seems, something curious to Viper as he watches it recoil through the air only for Viper to step forward catching it in his right hand.

Viper flows his own chakra through the rod as he feels it growing stronger in his grasp, a subtle spin to his right and an upwards swing of the rod is all it takes, a large branch on the tree sent flying upwards snapping from its resting place and sent skyward slightly.
Viper notes the position of the branch and sweeps his right arm forward hurling the chakra enhanced Rinnegan rod towards the now airborne branch, the rod impaling through the center of the branch taking it higher in to the sky.

Viper proceeds to run up the tree he assaulted, reaching the peak of the tree he kicks off with his right foot off the highest branch only to flip forwards grabbing the rod within his right hand, with a punch of his left fist upon the captured branch it shatters, Viper with a mighty downwards sweep hurls the rod downwards only for it to pierce straight through the tree with a ripping sound as it now lies pierced in the ground.
Viper free falls slowly landing upon the ground gracefully, he walks over retrieving the rod as he causes it to join back with his body.
Viper sighs, even training can not get his mind off his problems anymore, he focuses his senses upon his throne room and views that the girl has still not emerged, she must be taking her time enjoying this gift with her mother, something that actually brings a soft smile to viper's lips, something the girl has always been able to do.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:22 pm
Akina breathed slowly as she waited for her mother to slip into a fighting stance of her own. As she waited patiently, the girl noticed a flash of pink as her mom stood still. Her mother was now holding the sword she had only seen in her dreams. Her thoughts were wandering slightly as she remembered bits of her dreams. “What would his mother have thought of me?” she whispered slowly. The girl closed her eyes and tried picturing a blade. A mere wooden shinai appeared in her hands as she slipped her left foot behind her right one. Her glowing white eyes looked almost steely, and she hoped that her training with the willows would pay off. Akina’s mother had been a very strong person in her own right, at least according to her father, and she doubted he would lie about something like that.

Her mother laughed lightly. “For one, she would probably have you flat on your back by now for having such an unstable grip on that shinai.” Her smirk was somewhat terrifying, but Akina knew better than to be afraid. That was not within this Hyuga girl’s nature. Akina returned a smirk of her own. Her mother’s eyebrow arched.

“I know my sister, and she surely would have taught you to respect your elders.” Her voice was cold as ice, but her eyes betrayed warmth. Akina noticed the way her mother was gripping her katana and quickly shifted her hands to mirror the grip.

“Your eyes betray you, mother…besides, you haven’t answered my question.” Her voice was now devoid of emotion, and her eyes could not show emotion.

Akina’s mom smirked lightly, and yet, there was something devious hidden beneath the action. “So, you’ve reached some type of awakening then? I guess sister Uchiha would consider you slightly worthy…” Her voice trailed off, while Akina carefully analyzed the situation.

With a flicker, Akina’s mom had vanished and reappeared beside her daughter, slicing her sword in one graceful motion towards Akina’s left ribs. Akina was somewhat startled by the movement her mother had made, but she remembered how well her body could move since she had trained its flexibility, speed, and strength with the willows. The girl jumped back quickly, barely missing her mother’s attack. Her body twisted around in a sideways spin, causing the girl’s shinai to strike out at her mother’s chest. As the shinai was bending through the air slightly, Akina landed gracefully on her feet, keeping her body close to the ground.

“Not bad…not the greatest work I’ve ever seen, but not terrible.” Akina’s mother’s eyes still betrayed warmth. Senbonzakura started to glow with a light purple aura, and Akina could see her mother’s chakra flowing into the blade. Her mother held her chest lightly, though it was doubtful that the shinai did much damage, even to that area.

Akina gulped and started to back away from her mother slowly, mostly in amazement that she was able to channel her chakra through her blade so easily. It was more than enough proof that the girl was going to have a difficult time avoiding pain in this spar. Just like with Viper. Things around the girl were looking to be slightly lower than they were a moment earlier. Had she really been getting taller? The girl closed her eyes lightly, wanting to match her mother’s strength with her own if it were possible. She pictured the blade as an extension of her arm, something the willows had helped her to realize. She exhaled slowly, allowing some of her chakra to flow freely into her sword. When she opened her eyes, she realized that her shinai was glowing white. She had done what she had set out to do, but how would she use her power now?

The girl thought about elements. She wanted to try using her own element, but not knowing what her mother’s was, it seemed like she would be taking more of a risk. Her white eyes glowed coldly as her body rushed towards her mother, and she realized that her mother had been rushing towards her. Their swords clashed together for an instant…
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:27 am
Viper takes his time returning to his castle, he inhales the aroma of death and decay in his world, his senses enjoying this fragrance as his body accepts this as the true state of the world hidden under but a pretty coating of false emotions.
His triple vision views the area, the littered remains of corpses, bones turned to dust, the soft crunching of those beneath his sandals.

Viper stops before a pit of lava, the warmth felt upon his face as his body shivers a tad accepting the warmth as a welcomed temperature change.
He gazes down upon the lava pool, the lava dances softly bubbling at the surface and popping upwards gracefully, how ironic that something so deadly could truly be such a beautiful sight to simply gaze upon.

Viper looks away and passes the pool, he makes his way to the bridge walking to the end before he bounces softly off his right foot, his form ascending with flight to reach the balcony of his throne room, his form passing through the artificial clouds due to his castles height.
Viper enters the window with a soft thud of his sandals upon stone, he walks over to the portal still feeling the girl within, curious as to how things are going he slowly inserts his head in to the portal only to gaze upon the world and make sure everything is ok.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:55 am
Akina winced from the light that exploded from the clash of the two blades. She heard a cracking noise and realized that her blade was losing the battle. She tensed her body and prepared herself for the roar of chakra that would take her over in a few moments. Then, she remembered what Viper had always told her about blindly accepting her fate. Her teeth set in a rather harsh line.

"Sorry, mom, I'm not giving in that easily." Her left foot stepped behind her right, and she threw away her broken shinai. Quickly, her body flowed outward as her hands were stretched in front of and behind her. With a simple twisting motion of her whole body, the girl began to spin and excrete chakra from all her chakra points. Mixed with the spinning motion, her white charka blurred, and at points, it looked as though she was encased in a dome of white flames.

Her mother jumped back, beginning to pant lightly, surprised that her daughter had thought of something to counter her blade and chakra so effectively. As the wisps of blue faded away after passing over the white, Akina's mother smiled. Akina's spinning motion stopped slowly, and she noticed Viper's head poking through the portal. The girl instinctively held her hands across her chest. This caused her to blush furiously as she realized that two things had begun to develop there underneath her kimono. She looked at her mother with a very bewildered look. Her gaze shifted back to Viper. She bowed deeply to the Hokage, trying to hide her shame. "What an honor, Viper-kun. Do you wish to join us for a while?"

The girl was starting to notice a sharp pain in between her hips, on the lower part of her abdomen. She winced slightly at first, but the pain was beginning to increase.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:14 am
Viper watches as her arms cover her chest, it is apparent she set the growth rate to be steady as she trained, something that causes a soft chuckle from the man.
Viper fully enters the portal viewing the form of the Hyuuga girls mother, he offers his own soft bow out of respect, "Ma'am" Viper says softly with a smile viewing the form of his mothers rival and friend, according to the stories.

He looks towards Akina, noting she is still covering herself, and how she is wincing, "Are you ok my dear?" Viper questions curious what is going on with her.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:30 am
Akina's mother smiled sweetly at Viper, even though her eyes shone with concern for her daughter. She chuckled slightly. "So much like your father, Akina. I swear he forgot what he was supposed to tell you for me, and I assume my sis was negligent as well." This revelation caused the woman to sigh and laugh at the same time.

Her silver eyes took in Viper. He had certainly grown into a fine young man, but her eyes soon became pained when she noticed that there was something about him that made her saddened. The woman stood straight from her crouching position. She took graceful deliberate steps toward the boy. She motioned Akina to come over to her, and she extended her arms out to the sides, intending to hug both her daughter and Viper. She leaned closer to Viper, "I'm sure she'll say she's fine even though she has no idea what's happening to her body. You've done quite well for yourself and you've taken very good care of her." Her eyes flicked over to Akina, who had come next to her. Her voice had been lowered, but now, she whispered lightly, "Viper, you remind me so much of her...she was a great woman."

Akina, meanwhile, started writhing in pain. "Y-Yes, Viper-kun...I'm doing fine...I'm just..." She noticed a crimson color running down her leg. Her grip on Byakugan released and she felt her silver eyes widened. She was scared, looking at both Viper and her mom for help.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:12 am
Viper's body tenses when he feels her arms embrace him, his eyes widening for but a moment before he relaxes, a soft sight escaping his lips, his arms embracing her as well.
The one act of affection, it is as if it was what Viper always needed, even though this was not his mother, her words made it feel similar, her embrace making him picture old photos of her in his head.
He hears her words, how he actually reminds her of his mother.
Viper stays silent unsure what to respond with, a lump is felt in his throat as his eyes shut tightly, his arms by reflex tightening his embrace of one whom could be thought of as his aunt.
"Thank you.." are the only two words Viper can force out, his tone is shaky his emotions starting to surface but it is apparent he is holding them back.

His attention is quickly focused more upon how the girl is feeling, the Hyuuga's words on how her body is changing give him enough insight to assume what is happening, strange however that she does not simply will it away, he gifted her the power within this portal to do as she wishes but why does she choose to suffer?

Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:36 am
Akina's grimacing softened slightly as her mom hugged her. She had long wished for this warm embrace. She noticed the blood stopping the more she thought about it going away and found herself merely blinking at Viper.

"What...happened to it? What...what...?" She watched her body very closely. Her chest area continued to grow, and her hips seemed to become bigger as well, to an extent, at least. She was worried. Something red popped up on her cheek. This place was very strange. "Mom..." she whimpered helplessly.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:42 am
Viper simply sighs, a soft chuckle being made at the changes to the girl, a process he was able to bypass entirely by medicine.
Viper decides to have a little fun, he releases the Hyuuga and takes a step back looking at his future bride, "You developing quite nicely hunny~" Viper teases, his tongue sticking out playfully.
Although he is teasing, he expects a double Jyuuken any minute now and is ready for it, Viper forgetting whom the girl is for but a moment while speaking, he can only hope she is as kind as she looks and understands the joke.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum