Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Almost a Sanin...almost - Page 2 Empty Re: Almost a Sanin...almost

Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:28 am
Akina noticed that Viper's eyes were glowing crimson. She wondered whether or not he had his Sharingan activated, but that probably didn't matter under the circumstances. She supposed she should feel some sense of overwhelming terror at the power Viper had gained, but she knew she could trust him, at least, unless he gave her a reason to believe otherwise.

As he posed the question to her, she thought about a few things. First, she had abandoned her caution to this place, for there was a little evil in good as well, and if she were to reach her mother, who probably was resting in heaven, it made sense that she would have to walk through the realm of hell... A smirk spread lightly across her face. Second, she had noticed that the boy she met at the party, according to her dreams, was not standing in front of her as a boy, but as a man, and she was only a mere girl. Third, she wished to speak with him about their marriage and future.

"I am prepared to walk through the depths of hell if that's what it takes to see my mother just once, but, I was hoping to speak with you about some matters before that journey." The training truly had changed her.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:06 am
Viper watches her think over his question, he hears her speak as his right brow raises softly, his left hand motions for her to ascent the steps and be at his side.
"What do you have on your mind Akina?"
This version of Viper known as the original has changed much, he has recognized that the world is filth and deserves to be treated as such, the inhabitants are but animals seeking to dominate each other for no reason just to obtain power.
He has matured much, Asgard allowing him to fully see and understand the world to see it for what is truly is and how people truly are, the girl whom stands before him he looks at as a diamond in the rough however.
Due to his maturity rising he no longer acts like how he labeled a love sick puppy, everything will fall in to place if it was destined so there is no use even thinking about it till it exists in the present, he will not beg for something that may not even happen or make himself vulnerable no longer, their relationship is left in the hands of the girl on if it will advance or stay as is.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:28 pm
"I..." Her voice echoed, and there was a hint of pink tarnishing her white face. It was as though she was standing out as a light in the darkness. Something in this place made her feel sad. Knowing what she knew about Viper, this place pained her in a way that she could not block out. Her nerves caused her skin to tingle. Her heart raced in its cavity, and she hoped that she could say what she needed to without stumbling over her words much. A breath was taken in. The picture in this place must still be one of poise. "I," she knelt on the ground in front of Viper, keeping her head low. Normally such things were frowned upon, but she continued, "wish to one day be your wife." She held her position of a subdued body, though she wished she could make herself rise, her body was shaking.

"However," she brought her head up, looking at Viper, "I fear you are older than the time we first met, according to our dreams, or at least my dreams, and time has not yet touched me, though my mind has matured, my body has gotten stronger, but it has not aged much. This makes marrying you a little...odd, at least in appearances. If I may, how old are you?" There was no childish curiosity to this question. She simply wanted to know how many years separated them.

"I wish, if seeing my mom is really possible, that aging myself to catch up with you would be too. I feel as though I've always been walking three steps behind you out of respect. If we are to be married, then I wish to be your equal. I am nearly Sanin, I just need to complete the missions for a man I know as Viper but must call Hokage-sama in that context." Her white eyes seemed to glow with a fire.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:40 pm
Viper watches her submit to him, how she drops to her knees bowing her head,
"For one who wishes to be my equal, you do not act like it with how easily you submit to my title alone."
Viper stands from his throne since she dares not ascent the steps to be at his side, gracefully he descends the staircase to his right, soft thuds of his sandals against stone, the slight jingling of his metal plated armor are heard as he moves towards her.
His age, that is truly something that not really anyone truly knows due to the way it was obtained and how he hid away from the people, "If you truly must know I am but thirteen, through medicine however I would say my body is that of twenty one."
Viper's eyes hold no real emotion, he looks at her kneeling form still, crimson eyes meeting pure white.
"It may sound strange but it was a necessity at the time, in order to properly get respect for your position in this world then you must fit the stereotype everyone wants you to be."
These words hold so many secrets, how Viper was constantly looked down upon for his age, how everyone felt that he was just a mistake standing in until a real leader could step forth, that a kid could not lead the village in to peace, to stop the words this is what was done.

Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:57 pm
Akina stood to her feet, openly gazing at Viper's face. She heard his words about his age and smirked at the irony. "Did I not say 'in that context'? You have proven the point to my kneeling. It is not that I willingly submit to you that easily. Have you not noticed that I only speak your title and act properly to the right that is allowed my rank in public?" Her voice held a slight hint of ice to it. "That is only what the public expects from a child to a man...at least, a child who looks like a man...and that is what they expect from a Genin to a Kage...you heard their gasps when we were open with each other in their world." The girl released Byakugan, allowing her markings and glowing eyes to vanish.

Silver eyes shone with concern. He was standing next to her now, and she had reached out to his left shoulder. "I have chosen you...not because you ordered me to...not because of your raw power that has scared the masses...I have chosen you because you are a good person...to me, you are, at least, and that's enough." Her voice was gentle.

Her eyes took in the throne on which Viper was sitting. Viper's visage blurred slightly as she focused on the throne. She shifted her eyes back to Viper. "So, why have you chosen me? Surely, there must be a reason."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:13 pm
Viper hears her words, he also note what actually happened and why they are made for each.
She could not make herself rise and take her place next to god, so god descended from the throne of Asgard to be by hers.
"Then I will make your wish come true, you will stand by myself in public as well, but know this, in my eyes, in my teenage eyes, neither of us have changed for we are perfect for one another."
A soft smile forms upon Viper's lips as she places his hand upon him, "I have chosen you because with no obligation, you saw through the title and power to the real me, you did not judge me for who I was, nor did you expect me to be a certain way. You have experienced the same pain of loss I have know more than anyone how I feel."
Viper raises his right hand softly cupping it under her chin and lifting her head up, he leans in having his lips softly meet her for a soft kiss.
"I love you Akina."
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:41 pm
Akina listened carefully to what Viper said. Slowly, a smile spread across her lips. Her curiosities had been calmed. She felt her chin being lifted up and she saw Viper leaning in closer to her. She exhaled a breath quickly before his lips touched hers. It was a simple action, but it sent her heart racing and her body trembled slightly. She had missed him, but now she was allowing herself to show her emotions this time. She wanted to wrap her arms around him in a hug.

"I love you, Viper." It was the first time she had not used an honorific with his name. This caused her body to tremble a little more.

Her thoughts turned quickly to one of the problems at hand. Looking up at Viper, she said, "Is it also possible for me to age my body as well? If it is possible, may I spend that time with my mom?" She covered her mouth with her hand quickly. "I did not mean to sound selfish...I'm sorry, Viper."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:48 pm
Viper smiles as she returns his feelings, his hand softly leaves her chin as he takes a step back to give her space, he watches as her facial expressions change as if she wants to ask something else.
Viper hears her not question when she can see her mother and also the adjustment to her age, Viper looks to his left as a swirling portal forms upon the wall of his throne room rougly the size of the girl tall and just as wide.
"You will find her in there, in reality the time you spend within that space will be but a second to me, but it can last however long you desire, she will be waiting for you."
Viper nods feeling this will be the best way for her to age, a more natural way and one where she can also spend the years with her mother.
Viper takes a step back so she can begin her journey, viper ascending the steps to his throne while he watches to see what she will do, no doubt she is scared of what might happen.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:31 am
Drumming echoed in her ears. Her jaw lay loose, causing her mouth to open as her eyes took in the swirling portal. Wooden clicking from geta echoed in with the drumming, causing a type of nervous symphony in the girl's ears. She walked past Viper as though she couldn't see him at all, though a tear dropped from her cheek to the earth. Akina really had no way of thanking him with words. She needed to find a way to thank him somehow.

As she entered the portal, she saw a woman with long black hair. The woman was older, but she still retained fair skin. The drumming in Akina's ears increased, and she wondered what to do. "Oka-san?" The question echoed in the room, which appeared to be the house that Akina lived in before her father died.

The woman in front of her turned slowly to look at the girl. Silver eyes. Just like Akina's. She smiled sadly as she nodded. Akina fidgeted with her hands nervously. For once, she was shaking and did not know how to proceed. Somehow, she found herself thinking that if Viper was there, she would be calmer.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:25 am
Viper watches her enter the portal, he sighs softly knowing what she must be going through, he finds himself looking upwards at the ceiling of his throne room, causing it to turn transparent he looks at the crimson moon thinking of his life.
He has come so far, it seems that soon the world will be united under one banner, there will no longer be warring nations but harmony with the world where people can actually life in peace, at least that is what one would hope from a child's prospective.
Viper on the other hand knows things are not this simple, even if the world is united you can not force others to get along, which is why he will never truly be at peace and must act as the one to quell the fighting so there can ever be the dream of peace in the future.

Despite his thoughts of the future Viper can not help but see his lovers face reflected upon the crimson moon, he has made a mistake for a while now, he has been more focused with work then he has been with his own remaining family, optioning to become a god than a brother and a husband, was all this really worth what he could of given up?

These are the questions that plague the Uchiha's mind, in order to get anything in this world you must lose something of equal or greater value, that is just common sense, so what does the future have in store for him, the cost he must pay to actually be happy with his life?
Every time things begin to look up for him something happens to rip his happiness away, he can not help but feel that he is not supposed to be happy, that he must sacrifice who he is to make it so others can be happy, that he must fight so the ones he loves do not have to.
Is that all his life is about, sacrafice? Ironic to say the least when so long ago his arrogance made him feel he deserved the world and that he was owed everything, but now he finds himself giving everything away and going to greater lengths to make sure those do not suffer as he has, has the experiences in his life truly changed him this much?
Viper chuckles softly looking up at the moon, he can only wonder what the girl is going through in the realm and how her meeting with her mother is going, Viper's thoughts drift back to one he never got to meet, his own mother, a saddened expression and a sigh escape his lips whilst he thinks of the stories he was told about her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum