Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

Just a friendly spar, right? Empty Just a friendly spar, right?

Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:38 am
Tenshi shivered as he awoke, the cold this morning was almost searing his body, what had he done to deserve this recent shake up of weather? He groaned to himself as he heard his annoying alarm blaring aloud, he really needed to purchase himself a new one, but that was just another thing he had been procrastinating for. The weather recently had not bee enjoyable. It had been wildly inconsistent, going from searing hot to freezing cold, today had unfortunately been the latter, with the day prior being the first. Taking a few moments to adjust to waking up, he began thinking about the day ahead of him. He had some chores to do in the later evening, but before then, he had a very interesting encounter with his team mate from Team 212, Himari Hyuuga. The two of them were going to meet up at the Konoha Advanced Training Facility to train. But it was not going to be any normal training, no, they were going to be sparring at a high pace. There were things they wanted to work on together, so this would be a good way to start.

Finally pulling himself out of bed, Tenshi moved to his ensuite and began to prepare. This cold weather justified him wearing his usual warm black on black attire, his edgy black coat with red swirls engraved onto it. He completed the set with his large black boots, surrounding extra thick socks for added cold resistance. Leaving his to flow down past his shoulders, Tenshi took a moment to look in the mirror until he was satisfied with his appearance. Nodding to himself, he turned and left, grabbing a nice and ripe banana from his kitchen as he exited his humble apartment, he could not afford to eat anything too heavy before such an intense training session.

As he walked through the streets of the Uchiha district, Tenshi was utterly shocked to see all of the snow falling, this was the polar (pun intended) opposite of what he had been experiencing the day before. Sighing, he continued to push forward, until he decided that the snow was too slippery to walk on today. He instead looked around to make sure that nobody else was too close, before simply placing his palm to the ground and performing the summoning technique, bringing out his trusty friend, Rellgar. The large dragon rose up out of a massive puff of smoke, standing tall and looking around, observing the environment. After a brief greeting from both of them, Tenshi mounted his companion and they flew off into the air, heading straight for the Advanced Training Facility.

After what seemed like mere moments, they arrived, shocking the facility's guard to the point that he fell off his seat. "Oops, umm sorry about that sir! I was in a rush and the elements are not exactly favouring walking at the moment. Are you alright?" The guard started to yell out some profanities until he noticed the angry look on Rellgar's face, causing him to quickly check his attitude and simply nodding, allowing the two of them to enter. Thankfully, the entrance to the training facility was massive, allowing both Tenshi and Rellgar to enter together on foot. The two of them walked all the way to the outdoor training section, an enormous area which spanned a diameter of 70 meters in width, plenty of room for people to move around with.

The two of them stood in the centre of the arena like structure, chatting to each other idly as they awaited the entrance of Himari.

WC: 600

Stats and Combat:

Last edited by Tenshi Uchiha on Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 105700

Just a friendly spar, right? Empty Re: Just a friendly spar, right?

Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:41 pm
Himari's Stats:

Himari, who's spread eagle in her futon dressed in pajamas decorated in the same color schemes as her usual attire except lightly sprinkled with flora patterns, snores soundly in the depths of slumber. No dreams, in particular, simply blissful rest from yesterday's ordeal, which the thought spurs a minor dream sequence until a skin-crawling chill rakes her form.

"Himari," She hears an oddly reminiscent, feminine voice call out to her.

"Himari," The voice calls to her again.

Regrettably, the dream sequence before manifesting itself soon dissipates and she's roused from her slumber to a familiar, Hinoki-wooden ceiling.

"Eh?"

She turns to face the source of the sound, finding her mother standing at the side of the shouji.

"Don't keep your friend waiting."

Oop!

She scrambles to her feet to get ready, the usual morning routine and donning a long open-sleeved, lavender-colored qipao with purple and white accents, fishnet undergarments, mesh legwear, a thin violet choker, shorts, and black open-foot sandals with her other ninja tools holstered at her left-rear hip. Making her way past the living space and toward the kitchen area, she grabs two slices of buttered bread, and waves to Nozomi before she exits her home.

"Himari—" Nozomi shouts before Himari's greeted by an unwelcoming freeze that rakes her face. What's more, she feels the friction at her feet give way a little and reflexively stops to re-balance herself, only sliding a foot or two from the doorway she came from. When did it start snowing? Then again, knowing the bipolar nature of the current weather forecast, it could've easily been overnight. Nevertheless, when she turns around, her mother tosses her a plain white scarf and black haori, which Himari wraps the former quickly around her neck and then the haori over herself.

"Thank you!"

"Be well."

And off she goes toward the main village and to the Advanced Training Facility, careful to pace herself through the shin sheet of ice over the exposed ground and what few inches of snow there were when she hits the familiar feeling of cement touching her feet. When she finally arrives at the main entrance, she navigates to the outdoor training section of the facility and, off in the distance, spies a heartwarming pair.

"Heyya!" She bellows, waving to Tenshi and Rellgar, and stops when there's a 2-meter distance between herself and them as she bounces on the balls of her feet. "I hope I'm not late, it took me a bit with all the ice and snow. But, I'm really excited to do our first sparring match together! Are there any special rules or anything I should know before we get started?"

WC: 442
TWC: 442

Passively accumulating 2 Heavenly Body Stacks (2/10)

Last edited by Himari Hyuuga on Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Stats spoiler to post)
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)

Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:12 am
Tenshi's Stats

Both Tenshi and Rellgar looked up as Himari arrived, her usual joyful and bubbly persona instantly brightening the mood in the facility. "Good morning Himari! It is always a pleasure to see your radiant face." Tenshi had been surprised when he first noticed Rellgar's affection towards Himari, the Ancient Red Dragons were quite a reclusive race, trust was not easily earned with them. Although Himari was an easy person to like, she always appeared to be in a jolly mood, bringing those around her to feel the same way. "Heh, it appears you may be stealing my dragon from me sometime in the near future, at least at this rate." Tenshi chuckled and gave a little wave, "No, there is no need for you apologise, good morning Hima, I hope it was not too much of a pain for you to get here. Personally I may have cheated by having Rell fly us here, my apologies, I should have offered to give you a ride along the way."

Tenshi took some time to look around the arena before answering the young girl, there was still nobody else around, meaning they had the entire facility to themselves. "Well... It looks like it is just us in here which is good. Personally, I would like to work on my ability to master a specific Jutsu further, is that something you would like to learn with me, for some reason I believe we could do it faster by cooperating." He began stretching slightly and loosening up his muscles, Tenshi was not a very strong person and rarely resorted to Taijutsu, but he thought it would be best to remain nice and limber in any case.

"In terms of the sparring itself, we could go by the standard rules of engagement in a non life threatening battle? Obviously no fatalities is the top priority. So we spar until one of us either gives up or is rendered unconscious? I have acquired a lot of new Jutsu that I would like to try out, and I would assume that you are in a similar situation. Although I admit that a couple of my new techniques are not going to be available to me in this session, I would rather not go blind." Tenshi chuckled out loud at this, he had recently acquired two new techniques in his recently mastered and awakened eyes, however, he had learnt that these techniques have come with a price. "They are actually quite extraordinary abilities that I did not think were possible before this, perhaps we could chat about them and any other techniques that you would like after?"

Tenshi changed up some of his stretches as he spoke, almost ready. In truth, he actually really wanted a friend to confide in regarding his Mangekyo Sharingan, its abilities, and its drawbacks. He had felt quite alone since unlocking this mysterious power and had not been quite sure who to speak to regarding them. Himari seemed to be a good choice for this, he trusted the girl as both a team mate and a close friend. Tenshi heard Rellgar grumble behind him. The large dragon had been quite annoyed when the young Uchiha man had told him they would be sparring with Himari, Rell clearly did not want to cause the girl any harm. "So what are your thoughts on these rules, is there anything you would like to change or add?"

WC: 571
TWC: 1,171

Combat:

Rellgar's Stats:
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:43 pm
Himari looks at Rellgar awestruck, that's the first time she's ever heard him speak in any fashion outside of… well, whatever mode of communication he needs between him and Tenshi. To her, it always looked as though the two had a mutual understanding of each other's intent. Nevertheless, it's a pleasant surprise and somewhat of an honor to her for him to not only verbally acknowledge her but follow-up with a compliment she's all but prepared to react without openly embarrassing herself.

Which she doesn't, thankfully. Her face, already flushed with a warm pink tint from the cold, grows a tint darker as she performs a small bow toward the ancient red dragon.

"And it's a pleasure to see you, too, Rellgar!"

She then turns her attention to Tenshi and giggles when he jests of her wooing the summon to have as her own. "Don't worry, I'll try to be on my best behavior! And don't worry about it, too, I'll get used to the odd slip 'n' slides in no time at all. Actually, now that I think about it," She taps her chin. "It'd help with my balancing skills, too… Mastering a specific Jutsu, together? Sure, I'm game! I've been getting a bit better with my chakra control lately, so it's worth a shot for me to try."

Seeing that Tenshi's stretching his ligaments for what's to come, it dawns on her that she's feeling very much like a frozen popsicle herself. And the last thing she'd want happening during a spar is to pull a hamstring mid-fight. The human body's like a machine, after all, so she gets to greasin' her cogs and wheels and does a series of stretches for as long as Tenshi does them himself while he walks her through the rules. Her ear perks up when he mentions going blind followed by how extraordinary they are in nature. Well, since he's an Uchiha, it'd make sense when she considers how awesome and unique their bloodline is (save for the trauma that comes with it), but since he's asking to lend an ear…

"I'd love to!" She exclaims. "The more I get to know about you and your clan, the better."

When he asks for any comments regarding the rules he's laid out, she takes a moment to think. "No, nothing comes to mind but," She posits. "Maybe we could stop until one of us looks kinda rough? Like, y'know, if either one of us looks pretty beat up and it doesn't look like there's nothing much else we can do? I-I'm just concerned about overdoing it, and I wouldn't want to hurt you too much 'n' all, y'know?" She waves her hands in front of her with an apologetic expression. "I can get really into it sometimes." Which may likely be the result of the training conditions with her parent. Were she to give anything less than, at the very least, her best, the post-training workout would compose of a long-winded lecture about what it means to be a kunoichi and to expect nothing less from herself. With her arms now akimbo, she says. "Other than that, everything else's pretty crystal. Oh! And before I forget—"

She rifles through her ninja pouch and unfurls a scroll at the same time, a puff of off-white smoke envelopes her form before it disperses just as quickly and reveals a 15-by-30 centimeter slug predominantly white in color with three blue streaks that run vertically down the middle and side of its body from its head and taper off at its tail. Its optical tentacles have a slight tint of gray to them and it also has two sensory tentacles on either side of its mouth. on her left shoulder.

"There we go! Now, where do we stand before we have at it?"

"My Lady?" The slug announces.

"Hm?"

"Pardon my asking, but wherefore have you summoned me?"

"Oh! Right, sorry, Katsuki. In short, Tenshi," Himari gestures to her tall comrade. "And Rellgar, here," She then gestures to the red dragon. "And I," She then gestures to herself. "Will be sparring today. I thought it'd be nice to have your company, y'know, as a bonding exercise for us, too, when we hit the big leagues!"

"I see." Her tentacles shift and bob, one toward Tenshi, the other toward Rellgar. "A pleasure to finally meet you, Lord Tenshi and Lord Rellgar. Your reputation precedes you. My Lady speaks highly of you, two, especially you, Lord Tenshi—"

"Katsuki," She drones in a hushed tone, her face flushes a slightly darker tint, ducks down to her nose beneath her scarf, and jostles her left shoulder as the slug bobs. Although she can't read Katsuki's facial expressions, she could definitely tell she's getting a kick out of Himari's reactions. Nevertheless, she continues as though the intermittent pause didn't exist.

"With that said, I look forward to this spar and your company in the future." Both her tentacles bend down for a few seconds before they rise.

WC: 881
TWC: 1,323

Passively accumulating 2 Heavenly Body Stacks (4/10)

Combat Statistics
Spoiler:

Last edited by Himari Hyuuga on Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Combat Statistics)
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)

Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:33 am
If Tenshi was looking at Rellgar at that moment, he likely would have witness the dragon beaming in joy, Himari clearly had the ability to turn the hardest men, or in this case creatures, soft. Tenshi suppressed a chuckle at the dragon's expense, knowing that Rellgar would have taken it as a snide insult, something that would be quite the pain in the upcoming sparring match.

Tenshi nodded along as she agreed to wanting to also master her Jutsu with him, it would indeed be a great benefit for the both of them if they did so. A strong Team 212 was most definitely a capable Team 212. "Great! I must admit, I have been looking forward to seeing just how strong you have become Hima, you could very well become the strongest person in this village, I would not mind seeing you giving Jecht a round two." He laughed at the thought of the large man being brought to his knees by a young girl who was barely half his height.

The two would continue to speak as they both stretched their rather sore and frozen muscles, a bit of bonding was always helpful before you attempted to beat each other's faces in after all. "Ohh? A Hyuga wants to know the deep dark secrets of the Uchiha clan? My my, you would not happen to be an undercover spy now would you?" He jested in response. "I joke of course, I have nothing to hide from you. Although... it would be preferable if anything I DO eventually reveal could stay between the two of us. I have a nagging feeling in my gut that not everyone in this village would be as kind if they heard what I had to say."

That would wait until after they sparred of course, training would come first today. Her suggestion at the revised rules of engagement were very fair, Tenshi would nod as he responded. "I agree, that is a good point. I forget that not everyone I fight is named 'Jecht', this is only a friendly sparring and training session after all!" He raised a curious eyebrow at what the young Hyuga said next, "Oh my, someone is feeling quite confident today then. Well I shall beg for mercy in advance of the horrendous beating you are about to give me, at least make sure my face remains pretty?" He chuckled as he spoke, although all jokes aside, Tenshi knew that he could not afford to slip up against the girl.

The young Uchiha watched on as Himari pulled out her scroll and summoned a rather small and pale slug, he wondered what it would be capable of... Both Tenshi and Rellgar nodded respectfully at her introductions, although the both of them could not help but let out a laugh at the interaction that followed. Seeing Himari blush in embarrassment was quite adorable, and it was good to know that she had a companion who she could confide in and joke around with. With all preparations and introductions out of the way, Tenshi would mount Rellgar and the two would fly 50m away from Himari, passing the centre of the Advanced Training Facility's arena, before turning and facing her while hovering 5m from the ground.

Activating his three tomoe Sharingan, Tenshi would call out from the distance to her, "Since we appear to be the only ones here, let's use the entire span of this facility shall we? Show me the power your clan Himari, Pride of the Hyuga!" He would remain hovering in place, waiting to see how Himari would act.

Tenshi:

Rellgar:

Visual Guide:

WC: 597
TWC: 1,768
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:29 pm
"Pffft, yeah? With these noodles for arms?" She curls her left arm and pats her biceps with her right hand. "Give me a few more years and I could probably give him a run for his money. Well, that's if he doesn't get any stronger all the while." She laughs with him. For what it's worth, the idea of becoming, at the very least, one of Konoha's strongest while being an accomplished medical-nin sounds like a fulfilling achievement to have. When Tenshi later jokes of Himari being a covert spy in want of Uchiha's secrets she feigns shock with a hand placed over her chest and her mouth agape. "You'd accuse me, of all people? Unbelievable!" Partway through the last clause she breaks character and stifles a giggle with a little snort that quietly weasels from her lips.

"But anyway, of course! I won't tell a single soul about anything between us. I promise!" She smiles and pats her chest. It fills her with immense delight that Tenshi chose to confide in her. And judging by the tone of his voice and word choice, it sounds like what he'll say afterward could cause a social shift, or at least, attract the wrong kinds of people where their noses do not belong. Although, it did worry her—even eliciting sympathy—a little to know that it'd become somewhat of a "normalcy" between him and Jecht to—dare she call it—spar with one another until the other was rendered unconscious. Hopefully, she can provide a somewhat "gentler" approach to today's exercise.

Listening to what the Uchiha has next to say, her countenance beams. "I'll make sure to not rough up ya nice-looking features!"

Once everything is said and done, she watches Tenshi board Rellgar's back and fly out near the center of the facility and spin around to face her. Upon hearing her squadmates' next comment, she couldn't help but grin and bellow, "You bet I will and the same goes for you, too!"

While You Read:

This is it. The moment she can demonstrate what she's learned from the days at the Academy to today. And now, she can finally put to theory to practice. Feeling giddy with excitement, she bounces on each foot, and shakes her arms and legs. Considering Tenshi and Rellgar haven't made their initial moves yet, Himari adopts a runner's stance and nearly legs it toward the duo before she hears a familiar voice speak.

"My Lady," Katsuki starts. "I understand your eagerness, but please reconsider your plan of approach."

"Oh, that's fair. Do you have any ideas?"

"Not that many at the moment, but as the fight goes on, I will inform you of my findings. For now, it may be best to play it safe and lure them until we have an opening to strike. Lord Tenshi and Lord Rellgar, figuratively and literally, have the high ground right now."

"Oooh, I getcha. I'll do just that, keep me covered, Katsuki!"

"Of course, My Lady." The slug hunches over her shoulder and braces herself. Himari straightens her back and arcs her arms outward over her head, taking a deep breath, and arcs them inward, exhaling with her palms opening and facing inward toward the ground. Then, several veins on either side of her head near the outer edges of her eyes convex and flex and her pupils become more distinct with renewed clarity and a 360-degree field of vision up to 100 meters from her position. Following after, her pupils' irises adopt a blue hue around them as the rhythmic drums of life that dance in her chest steadies itself, and her now excitable mind subdues itself into a state of calmness while a rush of adrenaline surges swiftly through her whole body. She feels stronger. Lighter. Perhaps even faster than ever before. Unbeknownst to her, both her Strength and Speed now boast new, heightened perimeters of 140 and 230, respectively.

But there's only one way to find out.

She performs the following hand seals at her speed: Dragon→Rat→Hare→Bird→Monkey→Dragon, and her body swells with even more energy than before.

"Ready or not, here I come!" She cries and beelines towards the opposing duo at a blinding, break-neck speed of 230 and attempts to get within 15 meters of them. If successful, she will leap 15 meters into the air, with her dominant foot high up and her left leg straight down, and bring her foot down in an arc upon them at the Jutsu speed of 145. If either one of them catches her foot, or even her calf, she will deal damage at the Jutsu power of 145 and render them unable to perform hand seals and hold weapons for three posts, dropping any held equipment. The disorientating effect occurs through clothing and armor whose base health is less than its power. Either one may overcome the disorienting effect with a strength stat equal to or higher than the power of this technique.

Furthermore, should they attempt to physically move away from the oncoming kick and either one of them still remains within a 25 meter radius after her foot connects with the earth, she will create a shockwave, expanding from the point of impact at the Jutsu speed of 145 until it hits the maximum range, staying on the field for one post; otherwise. The shockwave deals damage at the Jutsu power of 145, and carries the same disorienting effect and affects up to 3 targets, and will dissipate chakra-based grounds (i.e. Swamp of the Underworld) within its radius if it has more potent power than the opposing Jutsu's (or health if power is not applicable).

Meanwhile, Katsuki acts immediately as soon as Himari starts running toward the pair. When her Summoner gets within 15 meters before the initial jump, Katsuki's tentacles bob and weave and attempt to spit forward a six inch and 1 cm wide needle of water in a straight line from their mouth at Rellgar's face. Should the water-like senbon strike successfully, it will deal damage at the Jutsu power and speed of 20 and will burst in a 1 meter diameter sphere. The sphere carries power equal to jutsu power and expands at jutsu speed. Should the attempt fail, after leaving the jutsu range, the water needle harmlessly splatters as a puddle.

WC: 1,052
TWC: 2,375

Passively accumulating 2 Heavenly Body Stacks (6/10)

Combat Statistics
Spoiler:

Last edited by Himari Hyuuga on Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:50 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated to correct miscalculations Part 3)
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)

Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:57 pm
"Oh someone is eager today." Tenshi spoke as he saw Himari begin her initial plan to move, but was surprised to see that she was stopped by her summon to talk. The young Uchiha used this time to begin his own preparations, releasing his yin-yang chakra from his tenketsu points that create a spatial shell around his body. Tenshi activates Sharingan Perfected, increasing his Chakra and Speed by 60 each as he feels his body begin flooding with power. As the short conversation continues, he begins performing his hand seals, Tiger - Horse - Ram - Clone seal, creating two identical Shadow Clones who both leap off Rellgar to the ground below. As they did so, Tenshi and Rellgar would fly up a further 10m, now hovering 15m from the ground.

The moment Clone 1 lands on the ground, he would perform the Summoning Technique to bring out another of the Ancient Red Dragons, Malloxis, who would instantly cast the Summon Enhancer (increasing her Chakra and Speed by 50) as Clone 1 jumped onto her back, before she flew forward 10m and up by 5m, ensuring that they were directly ahead of Tenshi and Rellgar, albeit 5m ahead and 10m lower. Clone 2 would remain on the ground, moving forward by 5m himself, also in a direct line with the others.

This would be done by the time Himari's conversation with her summon had completed, with the young Hyuuga beginning her run towards the group. Tenshi could not help but marvel at her speed, yelling out to her as she moved. "I always knew you were fast Hima, but this is something else!" He could not help but feel like a proud older brother watching her do this, remembering the day that the he met her with the rest of Team 212 on the training grounds, she had grown so much since that time. But sentimentality would have to wait, there was fighting to be done.

Clone 2 would perform the hand seals Rat - Ram - Snake - Tiger - Bird and cast Singularity with a Power and Speed of 80 when Himari was 23m away from him. He would cast the technique 3m ahead of the young Hyuuga, 1m off the ground, where it would expand at Jutsu Speed to a maximum of 15m radius, creating a dome of pure gravitational energy. Although the Singularity's paralysation would not affect Himari due to her Strength, Katsuki would be required to make a Strength check equalling or exceeding the Jutsu's Power of 80, or find herself paralysed, falling off Himari in the process. Regardless of whether either of them exceeded the Strength check, if they found themselves within the sphere, they would each take 30 damage from the technique.

If Himari got within 25m of Malloxis and Clone 1, Clone 1 would proceed to cast Sharingan Genjutsu with a Power of 85 at Himari. Due to her 360 degree field of vision, eye contact would not be an issue in this regard, and if she were to fall under the effects of the Genjutsu, Himari would believe that she were still performing her previous actions. However, in reality, she would find herself frozen in place, completely paralysed under the effects of the Genjutsu.

If Clone 1's attempt was unsuccessful, Malloxis would then roar to the equivalent of the hand seals Monkey - Ox - Snake - Rat and perform Genjutsu Binding with a Power of 100 when Himari was within 20m of her. If successful, Himari and Katsuki (If the summon is still able to see Malloxis) would be filled with a sense of overwhelming fear that would make them unable to move, frozen in place. As Himari would have a 360 degree field of vision, she would satisfy the requirement of being able to see Malloxis for this technique to work.

It would then be Tenshi's turn to act. Regardless of whether any of the previous techniques were successful, he would perform the hand seals Rat - Ram - Boar - Snake - Tiger - Ox to cast Imitation Supernova 20m directly at Himari with a Power and Speed of 120. A spherical area of effect would expand out at a Speed of 120, up to a maximum radius of 15m. If Himari found herself within this Sphere, she would find her Strength and Speed debuffed by 50 each. Rellgar would the ensure that he flew up a further 5m if Himari still somehow managed to get through the onslaught of paralysing techniques. Otherwise, he would remain in place, allowing Tenshi to act further if he needed to.

Combat Stuff:

Clone Stats:

Summon Stats:

WC: 769
TWC: 2,537
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:13 pm
With blinding speed, Himari successfully arrives within moments to deliver the bone-shattering blow before further impediments may apply, reaching the desired 15-meter distance from the original Tenshi and leaps 15 meters into the air, with her dominant foot high up and her left leg straight down, and bringing her foot down in an arc upon them at the Jutsu speed of 145. Or so they thought. Her ears tweak at the sound of low rumbling reverberating from her proximity. Deducing quickly that it neither came from her nor from any other foreign entity's chakra, it may have come from either Tenshi himself or one of the Red Dragon's bellies. Her face scrunches up in an attempt to stifle the instinct to laugh and subsequently eases the tension in her dominant leg and re-distributes the flow throughout her body to then slowly glide back down to the conglomerate below until her feet gently touch the earth's surface. Katsuki's liquid project, all the while, never releases from her orifice throughout the course of their travel.

"Someone's hungry," She says coyly, looking at her compatriots. She continues, wagging her finger at him with a not-so-subtle smile. "You don't expect me to give my best when you've barely eaten anything all Tenshi, or Rellgar, or friends. Shame on you." Her arms position themselves akimbo. "Let's get ya all something to eat first, I know a store that sells really good ramen." She turns to the nearest exit and beckons them with an open palm. "Oh! And before I forget, you wanted to talk with me about

WC: 250
TWC: 2,625

[EXIT THREAD]

Requesting approval for the following claims:

► Memorizing Tenshi's Chakra Signature via Chakra Sensory skill (2,000/2,000)

Investing 2,625 TWC into the following **Skill(s):
► Training Talented (Taijutsu) (2,500/2,500) [125 TWC Left]

Investing the remaining 125 TWC into the following *Jutsu:
► Training Chakra Scalpel (continued from here) [383/1,875] → (508/1,875) [0 TWC Left]
*25% Discount option via max stats
**50% Discount option via ATF co-op learning
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:23 am
Himari Hyuuga wrote:
WC: 250
TWC: 2,625

[EXIT THREAD]

Requesting approval for the following claims:

► Memorizing Tenshi's Chakra Signature via Chakra Sensory skill (2,000/2,000)

Investing 2,625 TWC into the following **Skill(s):
► Training Talented (Taijutsu) (2,500/2,500) [125 TWC Left]

Investing the remaining 125 TWC into the following *Jutsu:
► Training Chakra Scalpel (continued from here) [383/1,875] → (508/1,875) [0 TWC Left]
*25% Discount option via max stats
**50% Discount option via ATF co-op learning

Approved
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)

Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:00 pm
Exit Thread

TWC: 2,537

-2,500 WC to claim Talented (Space-Time) with 50% training discount.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum