Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 95850

When the Shadows Rise [Mission | Zeo] - Page 2 Empty Re: When the Shadows Rise [Mission | Zeo]

Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:51 pm
The God of Rivers was forcefully terminated by the eternal prison that was Ajax - used to chin down the evils of the world without a single regret. As a result, the moisture chaotically manipulated by the spectral being was suppressed as well, reverting the area back to normal...with the exception of the trees that they destroyed as a result of subduing the now unconscious bandits. Looking over to Zeo after he spoke his words of encouragement, Enishi could see that the backlash of having his Persona suppressed by his eye seemed to inflict some mental strain; the Wraith silently hoped that he didn't "absorb" He-Bo and only "suppressed" it as he intended to. As he finished his words, his friend would finally snap. Yes, this was the root of his problem...his defeat against Tsunayoshi Hoshimura - the Omen of the Battlefield...Bittersteel of the Hoshimura. The Corpse Raven had truly grown from being a first-round exit in the Chuunin Exams to one of - if not the strongest Chuunin in Hoshigakure no Sato. His style of combat was cutthroat, brisque, and ruthless. He fought like a true shinobi with absolutely no remorse toward anyone that would stand before his objective. Zeo was no exception to such an approach to not only life - but to battle itself. To Tsuna, the Kamigawa was nothing more than an obstacle he needed to demonstrate superiority over - nothing more and nothing less. While Enishi could understand Tsuna's mentality - ultimately a few months ago he was the same way until he was shown the error of his ways...

He would never accept such a blatant disregard for honor.

Attacking someone while their guard was down at the beginning of a tournament battle was eye-raising at best and utterly cowardly at worse. For all the understudy knew, Tsuna could have been afraid of his power, so he attacked him while his guard was down. Not only was Zeo embarrassed, but Tsuna prevented him from any chance of showing off his abilities to be properly evaluated. It was an insidious type of gutlessness that crushed any hope of Zeo entering the Nova Corps through this tournament. Enishi - while concealed - was absolutely pissed. He expected this out of a coward, not someone he respected as much as Tsuna - and to do it to one of his closest friends was foul.

...But.

This could have been Tsuna's way of showing to everyone that he was simply far above everyone that even speaking to him was an insult to his superiority in battle.

Had he truly grown that strong, was he truly insurmountable?

Was he as perfect as Zeo said?

Enishi didn't know.

But he knew that he wasn't going to let his friend destroy himself over one loss.

"...Kamigawa Zeo, how long are you going to keep fantasizing about Tsuna? I've never seen a guy get so pent up about another guy's abilities, it's really creeping me out." His expression was unreadable, impassive, almost...deadpan with what Zeo said. "As much as I want to say that this loss was a fluke and it's not representative of how strong you are compared to Tsuna, that would only serve as a lie. Yes, you lost against him.

So what now? You want a cookie?"

Pause.

"I used to hold the belief that people were born genetically gifted and others not so much, and how 'strength' would be measured is through the genetically gifted naturally triumphing over the weak. You taught me that this methodology of thinking is inherently flawed. Everyone is different. People compare to each other, because its the only way to grow. However, its not about being 'equal' , but its about finding equal value in all our differences. Acceptance for everyone's traits, flaws and strengths. If everyone was 'equal' as you say, no one would be of value as a whole." Enishi basically summarized their previous arguments about talent and what strength truly was in society. "Everyone is different, exactly as you've said. Tsunayoshi Hoshimura is not a 'perfect' being, because perfect implies objectivity. You can't measure people like that. It's a fruitless endeavor to measure yourself to Tsuna without any context. While Tsuna may excel in certain categories, you're going to be stronger in others. He just managed to capitalize on his strengths before you could use yours. We call that losing. But that doesn't mean that you won't be able to rival him, but it has to be in a different way than you've done before." His words came to life like flame, striking down all of Zeo's arguments with his refined ideology - the resolution of a true Sage.

"I can't see souls. I don't have your eyes. In fact, that's one of the things that make you different from me. But just because you have that advantage, are you automatically stronger than me because of that? Hell no!" His smirk was visible as he basically implied that he got stronger than before so a fight between them might not have the same outcome. "Look, Zeo. I won't claim to understand how you felt when you went up against him...I also won't claim to know Tsuna's soul and mental hegemony - sorry that you had to go through that. But it won't do you any favors to moan and groan about losing a match. Do you want to know about losing a match? Do you want to talk about playing dirty? Try the Chuunin Exam Finals where I got an arrow shot through my chest by an invisible opponent the moment I stepped foot in that hell - hospitalizing me for weeks. But not once - not once - not once-!" For a moment, Enishi's fist gripped in raw resolve and his expression was getting choked up, but the strings of the puppeteer soon recalibrated itself as he continued with his previous willpower. "Not once did I ever regret the steps I took! Not once did I EVER regret becoming a shinobi! Do you want to know why?"

He stepped closer to Zeo, almost to the point that their faces were less than a foot away from each other.

"Because every loss I took meant that I could learn from my mistakes. I could grow more as a shinobi through my past errors, and inch by inch, step by step...I could make leaps in power and prove those who doubted me wrong, and scale above the mountains of power that were originally between me and my opponents!" His final pregnant pause as he stared down the Kamigawa, instilling all of his determination into Zeo.

"...What are you standing for as a shinobi, if your Ninja Way is so easily shattered by some blond bastard who can swing a sword somewhat decently?"

WC: 1117
TWC: 6099
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Zeo Kamigawa's Stat & Jutsu List

Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Ryo : 35400

When the Shadows Rise [Mission | Zeo] - Page 2 Empty Re: When the Shadows Rise [Mission | Zeo]

Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:45 am
Needless to say, Zeo felt lower than dirt. He had lost before. it wasn't like he didn't try last time. In the end, he couldn't help but feel that way. He wouldn't say he held grudges or took such thing as losses so petty, but he still couldn't really accept it. When he lost, he had to address it. Prove his worth, but it seemed he did have a bad part of him that made him a bit bitter to lose to others. As far as competition went. Either way, to be so utterly crushed was traumatizing to his self-confidence.

Then Enishi had to step in with a rather odd choice of pep-talks. He mocked him. Zeo's brow furrowed as he glared at him crossly. "You lost to him. What now? You want a cookie?" was his words.

"You son of a ---" Zeo lunged and grabbed Enishi by the hem of his shirt. Had Zeo had his Uchugan active it probably scare most people, but his eyes were not active and for good reason after the lash from his Persona. He didn't want to hurt anyone and yet he was pissed off by Enishi's method. He would have slugged him in the face for that.

Of course, Enishi would easily counter and kill Zeo if they weren't friends like this. Compared to Enishi, he was not the physically strong one and Enishi would easily overpower him.

Instead, he continued and made his point. And he threw the lessons that Zeo showed Enishi right into his face-- in the best way possible. It made Zeo remember what he believed in. THat genetics and gifts were secondary to hard work and effort. His grip lessened and his eyes widened to be remembered by that. The truth was smacked right into Zeo's face that failure was not an end or final stop, but a method to move forward and grow. The shock was enough to put a strain on Zeo's mind off, though now he looked frozen in the reality.

It took Zeo a bit to really register all what Enishi said, but soon enough, he finally breathed and let go of Enishi's shirt to back off on the stone pillar. Shame showed on his face for forgetting such an important thing-- that he himself believed in. When one had their view of the world shattered like what Tsuna did, it was easy to loose sight of one's beliefs. That was exactly what happened to Zeo in that moment. He had grown so used to his powers, he forgot what truly mattered outside of them. Enishi's example for himself compared to Zeo and the loss of the Chunin exams were not subtle as it threw it right at Zeo to realize he experienced such crushing defeat too. Zeo now felt bad for bitching so much about it. There was still so much he didn't know about himself and that was what made it hard for him. But Enishi was indeed someone who understood how Zeo felt and the need to move forward from it.

Ending it all, he never regretted his actions. And in the end, Zeo acted in accordance to HIS beliefs, his morals and never regretted them. While he did briefly, he new the fact. Acting against what you believe in is akin to amputation or suicide. It was against your very soul-- and why his persona ran amok.

The pause between them was stiffling till Zeo couldn't help but break it with a sigh. He put his hands in his jacket pocket and lowered his head. "Wow Enishi, you have a real talent for talking people down and pissing them off all at the same time, you know that?" he replied sarcastically. He wasn't gentle but some people needed to be given tough love.

After a moment of the sarcastic quip, Zeo looked up at Enishi. "You're right. I did forget. I wanted to advance so badly i lost sight of what I was fighting for. I do wanna be a shinobi, to protect people. I wanted to use my gifts for a better reason than to just kill. Not as a weapon. And here is Tsuna, a version of shinobi whom as i said, define such a trait. People called me a genius but... I think I lost sight of things learning about my eyes. Ironic, right? To get clarity on souls to lose sight of your own." he commented. "I'm sorry Enishi. I'm really sorry..." he said sadly, wiping his eyes to ease the strain and to hide a small tear of regret down his cheek.

Zeo glanced around at the devastation. He didn't realize his persona was THAT powerful, let alone that it could cause that much damage. Then again, he did help it with him using his water territory wandering oasis jutsu. The extra water only added to He Bo's ferocity. The power of the soul seemed to be far stronger than he was willing to admit. He really went overboard, and his Persona made things worse. He didn't realize his own trauma and emotional state would have that strong an impact on his persona.

He would have to be far more careful with his Uchugan and its abilities. The truth was, he knew more than he had before-- but he didn't know enough. There was so much about his eyes and his family history he didn't understood. Before he try to join any other Nova Corp or other promotions, he had to really grasp who and what he was. Perhaps he was too ambitious but he knew he had too many questions about his abilities. His own potential and skill aside, he knew he had to put the doubts and issues in his heart to rest.

Paying back Tsuna could wait till then.

A sigh escaped him as he realized that was the case. He cared more about his place as a shinobi, his values and the truth of his origins-- than a stupid grudge with a seemingly perfect shinobi.

With that resolved, Zeo turned up to Enishi and showed him a calm smile. "You're right. Thanks Enishi. I... I won't let this keep me down or make me forget what was important. I'm sorry I lost sight of that." he said.

With that, they returned to turn over the bandits to the village.

END.

WC: 1067
TWC: 4736
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 0

Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:35 pm
sooooo what are your claims?
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Zeo Kamigawa's Stat & Jutsu List

Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Ryo : 35400

Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:52 pm
Reapplying claims and proof to reach B rank:

Please See the following link for The Journey, listing all the recent claims of missions along with the requirements for the rank claim.  This should also include the two missions we just participated in.

Storm Release Chakra Mode 4000 WC> 3000 WC from 25% discount.

Upgrade Persona from A to S > 1000WC for upgrade to 3750 WC.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:27 pm
Zeo Kamigawa wrote:Reapplying claims and proof to reach B rank:

Please See the following link for The Journey, listing all the recent claims of missions along with the requirements for the rank claim.  This should also include the two missions we just participated in.

Storm Release Chakra Mode 4000 WC> 3000 WC from 25% discount.

Upgrade Persona from A to S > 1000WC for upgrade to 3750 WC.

Approved Zaber, but you must do the B-rank claim on your stat page!

Enishi likes this post

Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Ryo : 95850

Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:21 pm
[EXIT - MISSION COMPLETE]

TWC: 6069
Required Mission WC: 4200

Claims:
+9000 Ryo from first mission
+14000 Ryo from second mission
+7500 Ryo due to being Nova/Anbu and completing a mission

Using 25% Max Stats Discount:
3312 WC to finish off Talented (Ninjutsu) [3750/3750], previous training is here
2062 WC to master Chidori [2062/2062] for the first time (Halved Handseals) 
685 WC to master Chidori [685/2062] for the 2nd time for "No Handseals."
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:17 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum