Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Hoshi Christmas Meeting (Semi-Open) (NK)

+5
Akabayashi Terumi
Sanae
Saku
Jiro Kabi
Hikari Namikaze
9 posters
Go down
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Hoshi Christmas Meeting (Semi-Open) (NK)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hoshi Christmas Meeting (Semi-Open) (NK)

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:39 am
The member 'Kyousuke Snow <3' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'20-sided dice' : 14
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6150

Hoshi Christmas Meeting (Semi-Open) (NK)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hoshi Christmas Meeting (Semi-Open) (NK)

Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:31 pm
Shouhei smiled at Hikari’s reply. ”It’s nice to hear you have been busy.” He grinned. “And there is other ways you can discourage people from asking for your blessings. Though for old time’s sakes I will tell you another time. Party’s already looking busy.”

Grabbing some of the coffered hot coco and taking a sip, Shouhei took a look around at the party goers he hadn’t gotten a sight of when he walked in. So far he saw a bookworm, Sanae who he was pretty sure he had meet somewhere so he gave her a small wave of acknowledgement, a white haired man Shouhei had to note had a scary chakra signature, and late comer who already appeared to be drunk. Way too drunk to be at a party but that was for others to decide.

Shouhei was about to share his story how he got his gift like everyone else when Kyousuke snow started to sign and offer everyone drinks. Shouhei blinked for a second then accepted whichever drinks Kyousuke was handing out. “I don’t know sir. However, I had a similar looking cracker appear at the foot of my bed when I woke up today.” Shouhei smiled and turned his gaze towards Hikari. “I guess that means I won’t be sharing any reward winning stories. Although with the once you folks have shared so far I bet I can drag another one out of my ear.” As his hand moved back behind his ear….Shouhei froze with a surprised look on his face as he pulled out another cracker. He looked behind himself and didn’t think he saw anyone. “Well wouldn’t you know? I should have waited to hear if there were any takers on that bet.” He laughed.

Shouhei took a sip of the drink he got from Kyousuke. “So what is this anyhow, Hogokage-sama?” He inquired.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 309.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:55 pm
orokana watched the people again. he took a sip of his hot coco and sighed. people here where festive and excitable. oro picked up his book and leaned back in his chair reading it more. the one thing this "party" was missing was real music, not the drunk singing of their kage. but he wasnt going to stop him. he yawned and watched the group. he liked the fact that he was being ignored. and people where having fun. if only there was some sake for them to drink. then he could have some more fun. he enjoyed the taste it had. and even then he wouldnt be social would he.
twc 491
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:17 am
Hikari would nod and pull out a little note pad and start jotting down where Takeo and Sanae found there itmes... "Ok... so, for Takeo and Sanae, it was some how was in their rooms. Question, where do you live Tak?" Hikari would ask In order to keep her innocence, Of course, the Jounin already knew exactly where the two of them lived.

Oro just sort of stayed quite and drank something while reading, which was cool, he was showing his support by just being here and that was cool. Hikari would slightly loose attention as she continued to think about where she found hers.... in her alternate dimension.... A few people knew she was working on it, but no one knew that she had actually finished it. So the fact that she found it there seemed.... strange. Lord Hogokage and the new comer would start singing, and Kyousuke would offer drinks to everyone. "Lord hogokage." Hikari would say "Not to the barely a teenage girl...."

Shouhei would explain how he found his at the end of his bed, Hikari knew where it was, and would jot down the location of his house so that they had an idea where it was while trying to compare notes.

"Ok, so..... it seems we all have just gotten Various Christmas items.... could it just be a prank the locals are playing on us Shinobi?" Hikari would ask.

TWC: 1881
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:37 am
Sanae nodded agreeing at Hikari: "Yes it was just like that." Then she would smile over at Tatsuma and take another sip of coco: "I am quite alright thank you." Then she would let her eyes wander and right as she looked at Shouhei he would look at her and wave. That was when she got up and met him just as he had probably taken one coco now spiced with whiskey. A little worried she looked at him. "Maybe taking that offer was not that good? Be careful he does not seem too clear about what he is doing right now", she started smiling at the medic. "But nice seeing you again how are you doing Shouhei?", she tilted her head to a side and out of her hair a cracker fell. They were really everywhere. Out of curiosity she would pull on it and get a jingle Bell.

WC: 150
TWC: 1236

Last edited by Sanae on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:37 am
The member 'Sanae' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'20-sided dice' : 14
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6150

Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:03 am
”Well will see about that. If anything I appreciate your concern.” Shouhei replied to Sanae’s comment about him not only having a cup of hot chocolate in his cup, which he had admittedly forgotten about after a couple of sips, but also him accepting whisky from their kage. “Though I wonder if he will remember his ‘only one’ policy in that operatic mood of his.” Shouhei smiled at the girl as she asked how he was. “I’m well.” He took a fan out of his kimono as he started getting nervous about their drunken little kage, but when he did, something familiar fell out of his clothes. It was another cracker and Shouhei quickly placed the mug of chocolate and whisky on the table so he could snap it with that hand. He successes but barely and he also looked a bit goofy while doing it.

Without skipping a beat he replied having forgotten about the fan and just let his hand hang in his attire with the extra cracker in his hand. “I’m alright. I haven’t done much since we last talked but getting dragged from one celebration by my family members to another. For people with silver cutlery they are very proud of me going down the profession I have. Being a medical ninja probably helps.” He looked over at Hikari then back at Sanae. “As for less fortunate thing in life, well I have mixed feelings about Hikari putting my address in front for everyone to see.”

Notes wrote:Word Count: 250
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:23 am
She followed his eyes to look at their leader and it changed into a fond smile and a light head shake. "He is always so cheerfully over the top so that I sometimes wonder what it would take to get him focus. But well maybe he always is just enjoying life as long as it lasts", she chuckled and then followed his eyes to the map and raised her brows at Hikari legitimately trying to mark the homes of people on it so she could see were the gifts had recently appeared. Well she was not that worried since well, she did not really make a secret out of where she lived. Well but up until now she had the best defence ever, a father strong as a brick wall that seemed to be able to take on any threat coming towards. Now she had to live up to the task and she did not feel ready at all. So as she turned back to Shouhei after looking at the map her face was riddled with worry. But quickly she would put that smile back up again. "Well at least now I know where I do have to take you if you pass out from that stuff", she said jokingly although she did not really think he would but well if she surly would. Then she thought about the exam again: "By the way back then in the library we seemed to have started off on the wrong foot. I did not mean to insult you", carefully she would offer him a hand. Somehow the conversation they had, had turned upside down so she wanted to put that aside, it was Christmas after all.

WC: 263
TWC: 1499
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:34 am
And so the girl asked him where he lived. "You're not really my type." The man replied bluntly to the question. She was a bit on the young side for Takeo. He didn't even know if the girl was the right age. Something about her made him feel uneasy as well. She seemed like the type to randomly end up asleep on your bed without any cloth- wait did she call him Tak? "And my name is Takeo." The white haired man said. "It's dispectful to not use someone's full name you know."

Takeo leaned back in his chair, resting his head in the palm of his right hand. "Clearly this is a trick by some shinobi of some sort. Normal citizens wouldn't be capable of sneaking up on shinobi, even if they are inept at their jobs." Though Takeo suspected there was something far more sinister at work here. Some sort of trickery that surpassed mere mortals. Staff corruption. The thought came to his head like a flash, then it was gone. Just a fleeting memory, however it left a chill running down his back. What could that have been? The man pondered to himself.
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:34 am
you see in holiday cheer the fun affects the many people and their judgement. high spirits yes. However the mixture of "spirit(s)" into the liquid gold apple cider  would not fail xubas glance. As the kage with jolly joy would turn the classic winter song into a ballad for drinkers. An national anthem of the raise your shot glass foundation. regardless a single cracker fell from his sleeve and xuba noting it would be perplexed as the discovery. 

something foul indeed is at work... perhaps the person doing this is omnipotence force at work? or some creep that has cameras? do they watch us as we sleep

xuba thought as he lifted the cracker and examined it carefully. After deciding the cracker was harmless. for the thing he knew was they arrived in numbers. a small crunch would be heard by surrounding people as xuba  would pull apart the cracker.

they all arrive in abundance. what skill this person has to simply walk among us and merely put stuff. in our bags, pockets and pants. We truely are blind then. Are who knows what can we do now???

xuba thought confused as he picked up the  dreidel and tossed them as he took a sip of regular hot apple cider.

"apple cider is good guys none alcoholic one unless you want some of the liquid gold im leaning against

wc:239

(popping the Christmas cracker)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum