Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei RyoinsatsuWait, What Do You Mean There's A Test?Tue May 14, 2024 5:23 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

The Things We Do For Love  Empty The Things We Do For Love

Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:37 pm
Kaori took one deep, shaky breath as he looked at the village gates. He was leaving for Hoshigakure today, to go find Takumi. To find the boy he loved, he didn't care that he was leaving Kumogakure behind, or that he'd probably stay in Hoshigakure, only that he would be able to finally see Takumi again. If he could get to Takumi anyhow. There was a good chance Takumi's parents would try to stop him from seeing takumi, and that was something Kaori didn't think he could take. He had been in love with Takumi since they were tiny, but he hadn't realized it until 5 years before. Kaori could hardly breathe as he thought of how close he was to being able to see Takumi again. 

I'm coming for you, Takumi. Just you wait, we'll be together again soon. 

Kaori checked to make sure all his stuff was in his bag, which it was. His small supply of kunai, shuriken, and smoke bombs and explosive tags were in his weapons pouches at his sides, but his few belongings were packed into a single bag he would carry with him. He wouldn't be returning to the village in all likelihood, so he had packed everything he owned into the one small bag. 3 spare sets of clothes, a figure shaped like a dragon, some food for the trip. He didn't carry much with him, he needed to travel light in order to get to Hoshigakure as swiftly as possible. 

Taking one more deep breath, looking back over his shoulder at the village he would never live in again, at the place where he had learned to be strong, to be proud, he stepped towards the gates. He turned to face forwards once he was satisfied, and though his heart lept at his imminent reunion with Takumi, he mourned for leaving the place he trained to be a ninja. After that, he finally exited the village gates.

WC: 326
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

The Things We Do For Love  Empty Re: The Things We Do For Love

Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:26 pm
She was only going to drop something off at Senshi's office. But when she saw the stranger with a Kumogakure headband and a bag slung over his shoulder step up to the gates, well, she was a little suspicious herself. And a little excited. She was having SUCH a BORING day. But now? Something interesting, somewhat, was happening. He wasn't carrying the proper mission identification, either... She tied her headband tighter around her head and walked up behind him, not bothering to mask her footsteps until she was ten meters away. But that was when the real fun started. At a speed of 50, her skin began to unravel and peel apart, revealing black threads underneath which shot out and stopped an inch short from piercing the stranger's neck. Two more threads were behind his wrists if he attempted to move, also pulled out at a speed of 50.

"Hi!" she exclaimed happily, waving a hand. Which would probably have been more effective if he was looking. "Now... You're going to want to turn around slowly and tell me exactly where you're going. Or else I might just have to give Jashin his Solstice Sacrifice a couple months early." She really hoped he just turned tail and ran. She could use the extra heart. She wondered what element he had...

WC: 212
Total WC: 212

(AP left: 50-10=40)

Last edited by Eren Destler on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add AP)
Anonymous

Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:36 pm
Of freaking course somebody would stop him. "Listen, girl. I'm travelling to Hoshigakure, to see somebody important to me. It's perfectly legal, what I'm doing, so you have no reason to keep me here. I do believe going to see my lover in the village we are aligned with is a perfectly valid reason. Now can you let me go? I want to get to Takumi as fast as I can." was his response. Today of all days he was stopped at the village gates? Was it so much to ask that he had a peaceful trip to go see the boy he was madly in love with? Kaori hardly batted an eyelash at the fact that he was being held captive, though he was severely annoyed by the delay to his trip. Anything that stood between him and Takumi was a mere obstacle.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:01 pm
"Perfectly legal?" she said. "Perfectly legal?!" the tendils inched closer as she took a step forwards. The distance between them was now 9 meters. She leaned forward slightly. "Just kidding~" Erzsébet exclaimed. The tendrils withdrew. "I am going to have to ask for kage approved travel papers." she added on thoughtlessly. "Unless, of course... You don't have them?" Something under her skin stirred. Something dark. A haunting smile graced her features. "I will wait a minute. Maybe even two."

WC: 79
Total WC: 291
Anonymous

Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:31 pm
"Kage approved papers? I was told I didn't need those for this trip, though that chuunin could've lied... If I really do need to talk to somebody first, I will, but I'm blaming my delays on you. And the idiot who lied to me about the papers." With that, the genin shot a fierce glare at the girl, not in the mood to let himself be delayed furthur. "If I do need approval, take me to somebody who can give it. NOW." said Kaori, emphasizing the last word.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:51 pm
"Kage approved papers?" began he. "I was told I didn't need those for this trip, though that chuunin could've lied... If I really do need to talk to somebody first, I will, but I'm blaming my delays on you. And the idiot who lied to me about the papers." Erzsébet shoved her hands in her pockets and looked down. After a moment, she slowly looked back up, and the boy would have found that two red eyes bore into his very soul. Her mouth slowly stretched into a too wide smile. Her skin seemed to shift in color and texture as hundreds of little black threads pulsated beneath her epidermis.

"I'm not the one who tried to leave the village without permission. Though, I must confess... Are we not heading to Hoshi? You could have waited for that instead of going through all this hassle." she spoke slowly and deeply. Blink. "Head back into the village, boy. Go ask the Kage for permission to leave, go cry in the corner, do whatever it is you do. But if I see you here again without proper identification, I don't care how noble your excuse is... You'll be dead where you stand." She stepped back a meter, still facing Kaori. Her threads shifted violently beneath her skin. If he tried anything, her actions would change accordingly.

WC: 224
Total WC: 515
Anonymous

Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:12 am
"Dont insult me. And if you don't tell me where I can go to get approved to leave, I will deal with you like the obstacle in my path to my love you are. So tell me, because I'm not in a waiting mood. Tick tock, it's not a good idea to stand in the way of love." was his response as he angrily tapped his foot on the ground. It was like this girl was asking for a fight! He was just about ready to attack from annoyance.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:27 am
Dead silence. But then something cut through it. Something unexpected. She laughed. "I just told you to go to the kage's office," she said. "You might be able to ask Kobayashi Senshi, but it doesn't look like he's here right now, does it?" She took two steps forward. Nine meters. And then two more. eight meters. She thought long and hard about this guy. This genin, who was leaving alone, a chuunin, who was supposed to be aware of protocol but gave the wrong one, and the fact that he should have known he needed permission. Perhaps she should tell them what she suspected... "In fact," she began with a smile manufactured for the moment, "let me go with you." The fact that if Kaori took another step toward the gate, she would kill him where he stood remained unspoken.

WC: 136
Total WC: 651

Last edited by Eren Destler on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Inappropriate typo)
Anonymous

Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:58 am
"And why do you want to come with me all of a sudden? You looked ready to attack a second ago."said Kaori, eyes narrowing in that scarred face of his. He was suspicious, that was for sure. Why would she want to come with him all of a sudden. "Come if you want, but I still don't see why you would want to. I don't know what you're up to, but it better not delay me any furthur."
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:29 am
"Quite frankly, I don't want to come with you. I was perfectly happy by myself. But here's the thing: I have to. Because I don't trust you. I think that you were trying to abandon the village, and that on it's own has a penalty of death. The only reason you are still alive is because I am allowing it. Do you understand?" she spoke slowly and quietly, yet every word carried. Pause. "Now get back in the village." If he refused, her skin would have shifted and unravelled, revealing hundreds of black tendrils that would have shot forwards into his body at various vital organs... Spare, of course, the heart. If he accepted, none of the above would occur, obviously, and she'd revert back to her normal childish demeanor.

WC: 130
Total WC: 781
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum