Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
Log in
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE



Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER


Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hasumi Hayato
Hasumi Hayato
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Link
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Wait, What Do You Mean There's A Test? Empty Wait, What Do You Mean There's A Test?

Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:33 pm
Mission Details:

Hasumi jumped out of bed as she woke up that morning, excitedly realizing that this was the day she was going to become a ninja within Tsukigakure! The young girl quickly got dressed, putting on her baggy pants and a well-fitted t-shirt. Even though she knew it would be warm out she opted to wear a jacket, covering herself up a bit. As she finished getting dressed she looked at herself in the mirror and made sure she looked presentable, her first impression to Junko had been embarrassing because she had been covered in dirt and she didn't want to do anything like that ever again.

Hasumi went to find Michiko once she was satisfied with how she looked and asked if she was going to come along as well. Whether or not the green-haired woman said yes Hasumi made her way to the fridge of the house, where she knew Junko had left her a note. Taking a quick look at it Hasumi was filled with dread when she saw that the entire page of the note had been filled with instructions.

"There's a test?!?" The young girl cried out in dismay as she realized that she wasn't going to be just handed a headband and allowed to work for the village.

The young girl moped about as she made her way to the hospital, not exactly excited to get her first check-up. She could only imagine how badly her creator had fucked up when he had made her, she probably had organs in the wrong place or her biology likely didn't make any sense at all. When she arrived at the hospital her dismay only increased further, there seemed to be a line.

Not wanting to have to deal with the long line for the examination, Hasumi resorted to her one and only option. Begging.

The young girl did her best to appear cute as she reached to tug on the arm on the person in front of her in line, looking up to them with sad blue eyes and asking, "Hey... could I please take your spot in line? I.. I"m just really nervous and want to get this done as quickly as possible."

TWC:370
Senshi Sotenki
Senshi Sotenki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Senshi and Ryou
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

Wait, What Do You Mean There's A Test? Empty Re: Wait, What Do You Mean There's A Test?

Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:20 pm
Senshi awoke in bed to the alarm going off that was his brother. Yelling at him to get up they needed to get going. Technically Senshi could still sleep for another hour before the alarm he had set would go off, but as normal his brother Ryou would not wait and could not hold his excitement in. Standing and grabbing his clothes off the chair where he had laid them out the night before. He slid into his long kimono and baggy pants, while looking at his brother who was wearing a very dull black and white outfit as normal. “I’m going to ride along inside, I want to see them panic when they see we have two of everything” Ryou would tell Senshi as he slid inside of his brother's back. Still waking up Senshi wanted to argue but didn’t have the energy at the moment. He would have plenty of time later once they got there. 

Slowly walking through the village still learning where everything was located Senshi would make his way to the hospital for a check up. It was the one place that he was sure of the location of in the village so it worked out for him. After all they figured that once he was able to join the village with his brother they would probably work in the hospital due to their medical background. With taking their time to get there Senshi was able to kill the extra time and make it when he had planned to, however, wishing that he was not sharing a body with his brother at the moment. He  realized that his brother was correct and they should have left when Ryou was wanting to get here. There was a line, but it wasn’t that bad of a line and would only take maybe half an hour to get through. 

While standing in line Senshi felt a tug on his arm from behind, but before he could turn around Ryou had struck. Poking his head out of Senshi’s back “Can we help you” he would ask. His full head popping out of the back with horns coming out from his black hair framing and holding it in place.


WC-369
Hasumi Hayato
Hasumi Hayato
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Link
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Wait, What Do You Mean There's A Test? Empty Re: Wait, What Do You Mean There's A Test?

Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:20 pm
Hasumi took a step back as a head started forming out of the back of the person in front of her in line. Letting go of the boy's sleeve, Hasumi's eyes widened with shock as she stared at the face of the teenage boy that emerged, noticing his black hair and large white horns. The young girl was taken aback and flustered by the boy's sudden appearance, she certainly hadn't expected her first interaction with someone close to her age to be this bizarre. A few moments passed before Hasu processed that the boy had asked her a question, the young girl simply staring at the black haired boy and blushing with embarrassment.

"Oh, I..uh..um.. sorry. I..I.. Hi?" The short girl stuttered as she tried to determine how she'd respond, not wanting to inquire about switching places now that she'd been startled. Giving up on trying to find her words for the moment, the young girl nervously smiled at the horned boy in front of her as she tried to calm herself down. As she tried to gather herself her chakra flared instinctively, activating a visual genjutsu she had been taught by her creator to help protect herself. Unless the boy had some way of resisting genjutsu he'd find himself briefly mesmerized as Hasu's surroundings seemed to sprout into a field of Moon Flowers. The experience would last only a brief moment though, the technique ending almost as quickly as it activated. The young girl didn't even realize she'd used the technique.

Hasu really wished that Michiko had come with her, the green-haired woman was so much better at handling social situations. She'd have probably have been able to take the sudden appearance of the horned boy in stride. After a few moments, unless the two boys did something, Hasu finally composed herself and tried again,  "I'm sorry, I was just going to ask you how long you thought the wait was. I didn't mean to.. um.. what exactly are you doing? Are you growing an additional head, or is there like a portal on this guy's shirt that you're peeking through?"

The girl started off strong but sort of grew nervous and began to fumble her sentences again as she tried to understand exactly what the boy's power was.

While Hasu was blundering her way through yet another social encounter the line began to pick up in speed, it seemed that apparently more doctors had been assigned to do the physical after someone had noticed the line had gotten so long.

WC:422
TWC:792

-20 AP to briefly cast Flower Garden
Hasumi Hayato
Hasumi Hayato
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Link
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

Wait, What Do You Mean There's A Test? Empty Re: Wait, What Do You Mean There's A Test?

Tue May 14, 2024 5:23 pm
[Exit]
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Wait, What Do You Mean There's A Test? Empty Re: Wait, What Do You Mean There's A Test?

Fri May 17, 2024 5:25 pm
Hasumi Hayato wrote:[Exit]

Approved!
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum