Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 1:05 pmAkki SenjuThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

I can't wait to meet them (p) Empty I can't wait to meet them (p)

Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:28 pm
These salamander really didn't take any pride at all in their surroundings. The building that the Salamander hid out in was absolutely falling a part. It was a crying shame! It truly was. "Yo Kasunda where are you?" Her voice echoed through the cavernous expanse that was the defunct building. Coco figured that while she was in town she should visit some of her favorite semi aquatic lizards. It’d been almost a year ince she’d seen the little guys in their onw home, so this should be a surprise for everyone!
"Right here you twit." The ground shifted as Kasunda rose to his full height right under Coco's feet. "Is this any way to treat a honored companion such as myself?" The British amphibian moaned.
Coco went ahead and jumped off. "Sorry didn't see you there pal."
"That's the point I'm an apex predator whether you see me or not you're dead. A wise animal would simply roll over and die at the sight of one such as I, and they'd be wise for doing so. It would save the two of us a good amount of trouble."
"Yeah well I'm no prey there Champ. I'm a member of the family, remember? Besides you chump don't act so discouraged to see me, you’re the one who invited me over."
"Right right of course, how terribly silly of me Lady Coco Empress of the Salamanders."
Coco smiled. "If you're trying to be sarcastic I don't get it, that is my title after all."
"Don't get smart with me girl." The Salamander growled, in a purley amphibian way. "I could eat you whole. But you're right, I did invite you over." The salamander looked Coco up from head to toe. Did you bring the supplies?"
Coco shrugged off her pack. "Yeppers. Three days of supplies. Are you gonna be putting me up for a few days?"
"Of course no Coco do you think either of us could stand the other for three days? What on earth would make me want to have in you my home for that long." Thanks for being so delicate with your response. "No we're going to go on a little adventure, a camping trip as it were!"
"Of course wouldn't want me in your house, but let's go on a camping trip why don't we?" Hmm coco was kind fo starting to remember why she didn’t come over to talk to this twit that often he was absolutely insufferable. Ya know. She kicked a rock into the mud and looked aroung. “Hey, where’s Kurdoi?” Out o the two of them Kurdoi was without a doubt her favorite. Of course if Kasunda knew that he would go absolutely ballistic.
“Right here!” A cute little voice chirped falling down onto coco’s face. She giggle,d he giggled, it was good times.
“Hey mister does my face look like a landing zone?” She asked with mock annoyance.
“I’m sorry.” The cute little blue and black amphibian mumbled as he scurried over to Coco’s shoulder. “I just really missed you is all. We thought that maybe you forgot about us.”
“Of course not!” she did her own little chirp and set her hands on her bulbous belly. “I’ve just been a little busy as of late.”
“No kidding!” Kurdoi announced with a confirmatory nod of his head. “You got really fat since we saw you last.”
Fat? Fat! FAT! Coco dropped to her knees tears flowing from her eyes like water flowing through the might waters of the Great Ame River. FAT!!! “I knew it! I thought the maid outfit hid it but I’m just a big tub of lard aren’t I? Aren’t I? She placed her face in her hand and just began sobbing and weeping in a melodramatic manner that was much more exaggerated than what a normal person should have been capable of. Of course she was no normal person, she was a pregnant lady.
“Eep!” Kirdoi cried jumping off of coco’s shoulder and onto Kasunda. “My lord! I broke her! I broke coco!”
“Nice going Kurdoi, nice going.” If a salamander could clap sarcastically then this black salamander whould have been doing so at this moment. For the moment however he just shook his head. “I’ll neer understand humans. I don’t’ understand why you took that as an insult Coco. Being fat just means that your skill as a hunter has improved! Enjoy your fat and wallow in it, that’s what I do!”
‘That’s what I do.’ If there was one things that humans probably didn’t want t o be like it was definetly a salamander. “I’m not fat you idiots! I’m pregnant!”
“And fat.”
“No!” Coco shouted defensively.
“Fine bloated, whatever. Why don’t you just lay your eggs?”
Coco brought her hand up to her face. Then shook her head in a way that said ‘why me.’ No wonder you were so eager to get me to summon you. I’m convinced that you’ve literally never met another human in all of your life!”
“Of course I have!”
“You obviously haven’t. Humans are mammals we don’t lay eggs.”
“Platapi lay eggs. They’re mammals.”
“Oh so you know how those things have babies but you have no idea how your summoner works? You’re kind of a wonky guy you know that Kasuna. Stupid, but wonky in equal measure.”
“Is that a complement or an insult?” The large black salamander had a shade of annoyance coloring in his words.
“Oh it’s an insult for sure, mighty kasunda of the hazy sky.” She shook her head. “So the point is, I’m totally not fat. I’m just about to have a baby. ANYWAY why did you want to go on a camping trip with me. I’m literally just about to have a baby so maybe it isn’t the best Idea to go trudging around a swamp for a few days with some very poisonous salamanders who spray deadly gas from their mouths. Know what I’m saying?”
The two salamanders nodded at each other reluctantly. Well there was just something not fun about the idea of her not going with them. Honestly the two f them spent enough time together that they didn’t really want to go camping alone. Plus, plus they had some really cool stuff to show Coco! Kasunda tossed his head to the side. “Listen little miss you’re going to have children running around in a few days, and then you won’t want to hang around us anymore. We need one last good adventure before you go away from us forever.”
“Aww.” Coco purred as she looked down at her slimey friends. That was pretty sweet. They just wanted to hang out with her before she went away. Now that was really cute, and something that she could get behind. “Aww guys! I won’t abandon you before the babies come! You’ll always be my friends! But yes! If that’s what you guys want then I’m all for it! One last fun romp for me and my salamander buddies. So where are we going?”
The two amphibians smiled and looked her way. But it was the larger one, kasunda who spoke. “You’re going to meet one of the leaders of the Salamander Clan! Harou!” Coco hearted beated faster than it had been, excitement pouring out of her, that sounded amazing!
“Omigosh guys you think I’m worthy? I mean, I mean, I mean. Wow! A big boss of the salamanders? That’s pretty cool of you.”
“Of course you’re worthy, you can bring forth four of us, and we all vouched for you. We think you’re good enough to earn a spot in the higher up parts of our society.  You’ve come a long way since that muddy little girl that I first caught eye of when we first met. I’m kind of glad that I didn’t kill you when I got the chance. Did I wish I could have? Of course, I mean look at you, you’re in tolerable. But you’ve come a long way and now you’re a proper shinobi. Something to be proud of.  Those the least that Kirdoi and I could do to show you how proud we are is introduce you to some of the bigger salamanders. I know it’s hard to imagine but there actually are ones that are larger than me!”
“Cooler too I bet!”
“Watch it.”
“Well hey what are we waiting for?” Coco lowered herself down to pick up up back pack. She had one hand going towards the ground and the other resting on her belly. So, freaking, pregnant ya’ll. With the pack in hand she slung it over her shoulder, and nodded her head. “Okay guys let’s do this!”
With a rapturous joy the two salamanders and one human female left the decrepit old salamander tower and set forth into swamp. Beneath her rain boots the mud squished and squashed. Sher held her arm up, and above her was an umbrella.  The rain from her home town poured down on top of her just like old times when she was just a genin. Yeah as she walked through the rain she couldn’t help but think back to all the good times sh’ed had in these swamps. Like that time where the dead fish bandits almost raped and killer her and li. No not that time, okay when that giant snake tried to swallow her whole, no, no okay when she went searching for those cats. No not that either. Okay well off screen coco had some really great times in these swamps. Oh! Like when she met these salamanders that she was running around with right now! Though the recorded moments of her life in ame was never overly enjoyable she did have lots of fun while she was on cacation and such. Not only that but this is where she met some awesome people and sentient amphibians along the way.
The decrepit tower that these two bachelor salamanders lived in was now behind them and instead they were deep within the swamp. They were practically walking on alligats, like they were a brige or, astro turf, some sort of platform on which people travel over to get to other locations. Up until now the three of them had been walking in realative quite because well they didn’t really have a whole lot in common. These uys could loose whole sections and regrow them, coco got gassy when she drank milk, what sort of conversation was suppose to arise from that? Well nothing good. However Young master Kurdoi was not one to sit in solem silence on a dull dark dock instead he was an instigator of conversation. Take this upcoming attempt for instance. “So tell me more about this guy we’re meeting? Is he as cool as Manasa? Probably not, she totally melts faces, but he’s still cool right? Right?”
Kasunda the black salamander spoke next. Harou. Harou the black. Hated ame, and tried to destroy it all a few decades back. Born in the land of rain almost a hundred years ago. He’s pretty young as far as a giant animal is concerned by boy is he crazy. He’s kind of a crazy uncontrollable beast of war who tries to destroy everything that comes near him, but he’s a pretty cool guy when hee’s not doing tha.t I have faith that you’ll be able to fully control him when you meet him. You have a way with salamanders. At least us low ranking salamanders. Okay the salamanders ranking lower than me, I’ll not sully my name by putting it on that list. So we’ll just go ahead and say that you have a way with the higher ranking ones too, because gosh darn it you stole my heart.
 Then it was Kurdoi’s turn to speak, his cute little black and blue skin wriggled with excitement as he prepared to speak words of great wisdom.
 “Wait a minute -- is this the guy who can’t breathe poison?”
Kasunda the black salamander spoke next. “Well, it’s true enough that he can’t breath poison but he’s absolutely massive and more then makes up for it. I mean he can eat me whole so it’s not like he’s needs to poison something when he can just eat the entire forest in a gulp. So yes, he can’t produce poison, and yes he’s still just as deadly.”
The three travels gave the comments some through as they made their way through the viney wooden trees. They all considered what it would be like to meet such a fearsome giant salamander. They each hashed over what it would be like to try and tame such a fearsome beast then it was Kurdoi’s turn to speak. “Then he can't be all bad!”
Kasunda the black salamander spoke next. “That's the spirit!”
Some times coco felt like she was the only sane salamander in this entire country. Oh wait a second she was totally a human! Okay so we have to reconsider that part maybe even the entire concept. Since she did just consider herself a salamander for a brief moment, did she not? Well that didn’t really matter. She was about to have children so her physical health was much more important than her mental state. After they were born she’d go ahead and reconsider that notion, but for the moment it was all physical. “Okay I don’t’ think you guys understand what be being pregnant means. I have two living creatures inside of my body. What I do on the outside affects them on the inside. If I get eaten by a giant Ame ninja hating salamander, so will my children. Do you understand where I’m going with this?”
“Didn’t you just fight a hokage?” Kurdoi offered.
“Yeah you just fought a lot of ninjas a few days ago. Doged a fire ball, flew around. The heck is wrong with you girl?”
“Okay listen you slimey newts. That’s not what everyone should have taken out of that situation. What we should be focusing on is that I’m awesome and kicked his butt. If the fact that I was pregnant and an awesome ninja at the same time so be it. Okay so is it dangerous to be fighting one of the highest ranking ninja in the world while nine months pregnant? Probably… not. I mean. I didn’t really take any extreme action, I only ran a little, flew, its fine. It’s probably fine. Listen I’m not about to explain to you guys how chakra works.”
“Alright but just don’t expect us to tell you how child birth works.”
“Okay that would have been a great comeback had you not thought that I lay eggs.”
“I don’t think you have any high ground to stand on, you probably killed your babies while they were still in the womb.”
“No they’re still kicking, literaly. They’re going to be taijutsu masters. I feel like my holy spot is going to be fine. These kids are just going to punch their way out of me.”
“That’s be awesome!” Kurdoi chimed in.
“Yeah then eat my body like spiders.”
“Too far Coco.” Kasunda interjected.
“Hey you’re the one who was trying to kill my babies.”
“No I don’t’ think you needed any help on that department. A kage couldn’t manage it, but you’re doing a pretty good job.” It was Kasunda, but who knew what he knew?
“Hey I already told you they were kicking.”
“Yeah probably screaming for safety.”
“Darn it Kasunda stop coming up with really good comebacks.”
As they traveled through the ame jungles, a chorous of singing salamanders narrarated their travels. “March march trudge plod, Tramp slog stumble stumble, Trek trek trudge plod, Tramp slog grumble grumble Walk walk trudge plod Tramp slog stretch...”
Coco couldn’t help but notice, she didn’t usually have everything she did narrarated like this. She’d then look towards the camera and wink. “What the heck is up with those guys?”
“Oh they’re the narration salamanders. That’s how you can tell that we’re getting close.” Kurdoi the travel guide. “These little guys surround the area of the Poison like for ten miles and sing to the travelers. They also warn the forest of any unwelcome visitors.”
“Yes we are now firmly within the domain of the salamanders! Sing on my friends, sing on!” Kasunda the black salamander spoke next. I love to travel! I love to feel the mud beneath my salamander digits and the sky above my salamander back.  I love a change of pace, I love a change of space. I love to see a place That's absolutely new. salamander spoke next. “Don't you?”
As they traveled through the ame jungles, a chorous of singing salamanders joined in on Kasunda’s travel serenading him with their beautiful salamander voices. These salmanders had the voice of an angel. Angel voiced vixens the lot of them. “Coco and Kasunda wondering through the jungle laughing back and forth at what the other has to say, reminiscing this and that in and having such a good time, ooh da laddi oh da laddi golly what a day!”
Coco looked at the trees with queer eyed worry. “They aren’t going to do that the entire journey are they?” Durdoi just shrugged and turned away. That didn’t give her much hope.
Kasunda the black salamander wasn’t disuased in the least. He just kept on singing in his bawdy crazy accented voice. He was tone deaf but boy was he passionate. “I love to travel It's true. I love these ugly trees, and their lovely leaves. I love the feeling you get when you’re completely lost.”
“What!?”
“I love the weather! I love the road, it’s boss!’
“Did he just say he loved getting lost?” Coco asked manically to the smaller and generally more sane of the two salamanders, kurdoi. “Did he just say that? I can’t be lost. I shouldn’t even be found in these jungles. I could pop at any moment. Are either of you going to deliver my babies. Do you know anytnig about birthing babies Kurdoi?”
Kurdoi could only shake his cute little salamander head in such a way that a person could recognize that he was using body language to communicate that he did in fact know anything about birthing babies, human babies at least. However just incase salamander body language was different than that of the human he would clarify his position with a vocal response. “No Miss Coco, I don’t know nothing about birthing no babies.”
“Drat. Still I like that line, that was pretty good.”
“Thanks, I just came up with it, I think it’s new!” He proudly stood one rher shoulder as they travled even deeper though the forests. There was no way that this doesn’t end well for the three of them five of them if you count Coco’s babies. Which she most certainly did. “Are we there yet? You said we’d be there in no time Kasunda! We’ve been walking forever and ever.”
Kasunda puffed out his chest and shook his head. “ Stop complaining you twat. Don’t you think I’d rather being journey with people who truly appreaciate the magnificent glory of myself and the beast I’m about to introduce them too? You should be thanking me instead of compalinging every moment you get. I’m an apex predator, not a tour guide, you’re lucky that I’m even doing this for you! We all have our roles in the natural order and we have to play them You, kurdoi a newt and I Kaduna a Giant black salamander.”
 Kurdoi might have normally been a noble aqnd virtious squire but at that particular moment he was not feeling like that. His time with coco had given the little guy a bit of a mouth and he was going to test it out right now! “Half a giant salamander, Your mother was an axolotl.”
Kasunda wasn’t going to take that laying down. “Spell Axolotl.”
“Touche’”
“That’s French for touch.”
“Garson means boy.”
Coco rolled her eyes. Thank god she gave up a nice warm bed in kumo and some time off her swollen feet for this stimulating conversation. “You guys are driving me crazy!” She shouted stomping her feet in the mud, the record scratched and the chorus salamanders scattered.
 “Woooah touchy.” Kasunda and Kurdoi both said almost simultaneously. “Hormones.”
Coco held her heands up.”Okay you guys can’t just assume I’m a crazy pregnant lady every time I get mad at you guys. Because it’s not nessesarily me that’s at fault all the time. You guys are just genuinely annoying. Truth hurts bruh.”
“It does indeed.” Kasunda mourned, for he now knew that his time of living in childhood bless was, over.
Mud higher than Coco’s waste. Dirt, all up in her hair, on her face, thorns sticking her in the butt face, vines were wrapping around her chocking her, and trying to drag her down in the drowing mud. Sand in her underwear was starting to chaff, rocks that she just stubbed her toe on, gravel in her shoes. God she forgot how much she hated these stupid swamps. “I hate to travel.” She announced. It was a biting endikement on what Kasunda had been singing earlier. She was calling that cold blooded monster out on what he enjoyed in life. And she didn’t’ even care!  “I hate to even leave the Temple. I hate the change of air, I hate the getting there. It seems that everytime I try to travel somewhere ame gets blown up! Like I have a detonator on my traveling boots or something crazy like that.I hate to pack and all of that, I hate to change my habitat, I hate to not know where I'm going, Then to not know where I'm at.”
Kasunda rolled his eyes. “Wow coco has anyone ever accused you of being really easy to get along with before?” He waited half of a half second. “Huh? What? No? Wow I’m shocked.”
“You’re pretty sassy for a salamander.”
“You’re pretty dumb for a human!”
Immediately the two of them butted heads, and glared at eachother. Lighting arched from one of their eye sets and jumped over to the others. they gritted their teeth and fire burned inside both of their eyes. “Of all the lousy salamanders in this swamp why did you have to be my firs summon?”
“Of all the dumb rain ninja that walked through my domain you had to be the only one I didn’t eat.”
“Pfft like you even could!”
“I absolutely could, I’m an awesome apex predator, and I have a totally cool sidekick over here who would help be kick you butt.”
Kurdoi shrunk away. “Don’t you two get me involved in this!”
Coco brought her hands down only to raise them back up above her head. “Oh way to go you upset kurdoi!”
“Me upset him? It was you and your big loud mouth!”
“Big mouth? Big. Mouth? Me? You mouth is like the size of my head!”
“Yeah but at least it’s not loud.”

“Ooooooh don’t go there. Don’t you go there.”
Now these two could have argued all day and all night, but they didn’t have that sort of time. Trees from around the jungle were started to get knocked down like they were puny little baby trees. Well it wasn’t all around the jungle, just one very specific location. Starting far away and progressively getting closer. “Guys.”
“Yeah.” Coco put her hand up. “We hear it. We’re awesome.”
There was a giant sort of giant moster stalking them. Now they were already looking for a giant brand giant so it wasn’t that much of a stretch or even a stretch at all for them to assume that these two different monsters were actually one in the same. That idea was wholly confirmed with a orange and black snout pushed it’s way through some under brush. It was a huge snout looking like it would belong to  a large horrid sort of carnivorous salamander, probably the species that they were looking for right now. Coco and by default Kurdoi were starting to run away from the giant thing, but Kasunda was just sitting where he was and chilling.
“Oh hey dad. Long time no see. Listen I have this really cool ninja that I’ve been fighting with for a while and…” The giant salamander who we could only assume was Harou let out a truly terrifying roar that made Coco’s ears rings. The mountains trembled. “Oh not in the mood to talk. Okay! I’ll just tell her you said no then!” With those brave words Kasunda beat the road and started to run for it! The coward. Well that wasn’t saying  much because coco was running to.
Well running wasn’t a very good word, she was waddling. IT wasn’t long before Kasunda had passed her up, and kurdoi abbaonded her to run on his own. “Traitor!”
The black beast of Ame was rapidly catching up to Coco and tearing up the entire jungle swamp as he did. Kasunda and kurdoi had made it to a clearing in the jungle and were waiting for her. It seemed to be some sort of like in the middle of the forest. “Come on coco get in here!” They screamed as they watched the salamander running up on her.
Coco the normally speedy ninja was kind of struggling right now. She had one hand on her stomach, and on her lower back and was taking wide and semi fast steps as she was tying to the clearing. “I’m trying! I’m running for three over here.”
“Run Run little prey! I shall consume you and your children. Such is the fate of all the pathetic ninja who hail from Amegakure. You’re all weak. Pathetic. More of a village of cattle than a village of warriors!”
Coco came to a screeching halt. “Say what?” She clenched her fist, and turned around to face the assaulting salamander. Did he just say something about ame that was blind complements? Well. Well now. He opened up his wide mouth and revealed five sliterhing tounges that were going right for coco. Eww what a freak! He was actually going to do it. Actually going to swallow coco up whole slike she was some sort of lat night snake. That was his plan at least. Did he do it? No of course not. There was an omnipotent being looking out from her. We get a brief moment where coco looks shocked and we think that she is going to be completely consumed by the titanic monster. Then with a heavy drum beat we find that she was not consumed. Oh no. With a might punch Coco took her fist and slammened it down upon the massive monster. His muzzle crashed down ito the soft swamp ground and his entire body just coiled up as his forward momentum was transferred back into the rest of his body. The entire create sprung together like a giant slinky under coco’s strong fist. “Ame is awesome you philistine!” she took her fist away from the brushed nose of the salamander monster and blew away the coiling smoke that was rising off of it.
He was down but not out. He was a giant angry monster after all. He let loose a roar of anger and rose to his feet. All fifteen meters of him looked down at coco and his muscles coiled. He let loose a giant roar and thre his head forward. But Coco knocked him aside wih a fearsome slap to the side of his face. “I’ve had quite enough of that! I am pregnant you idiot. Do you even think I have time to fight you monsterous butt at a moment like this?”
“Uuuuuum.”
“Yeah I didn’t think so.” Coco put her hand to her forehead. “I need to lay down. Bring me over to the clearing please.”
“Uuuum?”
“OMG are you deaf? I’m pregnant, and you attacked me. Now you’re going to make my walk all the way over there after you’ve scared me half to death.”
“No?”
“I didn’t think so. Bend down let me ride on your head.” With great confusion Harou did so. He let Coco climb on board and walk over to the lake. AS she got closer she noticed that there were some weird ruins in the middle of the lake, and that also it was water made of a purple substance. “Hmm that’s weird. Thanks for the ride sweetie you can put me down here.” She patted Harou on the head and jumped off.
“Wait a second!” The great salamander roared looking intensely at Coco. I am a god amongst the salamander! I will not allow you to treat me like this you will die!” one of his large tounges shot at coco aiming to strangle her to death. But coco being a cool fly mama grabbed a hold of the tounge and used it to bring Harou face to face with her. She was really scary when she was like this. “Now you listen here Harou. My feet are swollen, my back hurts, I have to be constantly. I’ve got two aggressive parasites living inside of my that are just itching to get out right now, my horomones are everywhere. My fuse is about this short. I was not amused by your antics when you were chasing us in the forest and I’m not happy that you’re trying kill me now.”
She took a deep breath, and looked him in one of his giant eyes. “Now my water just broke and I’ve got two babies to birth. Now you can Either Back me the Fuck up!” she gripped his tounge and drew him really close to her to where her mouth was right next to his ear. “Or shut the fuck up. Got it?”
There was a long moment of silence and a general moment of sweating between all the parties involved. Except for coco who had plenty of other fluids coming out of her body. Until Finally. “Yeah I understand.”
Coco smiled warmly. She was glad that she and this salamander had managed to come to an understanding. Good thing too because she was pretty sure she just really hurt her hands by punching him! There was no way she’d be able to break that shell with just her bare hands. Good thing he seemed to be simple and fell for her bluff! Now that that one worry was out of the way she had some babies to take care of.
There was a rumble tumble coming from the lake of purple liquid. An island arose from the middle of the lake about fife meters in diameter with a banya tree growing out from it. It was a nice little island with green glass and a single cute small salamander resting on the grass gnoll. There was a celestial humming coming from this cute little creature and she seemed holy. Up in the Banya tree were two older salamanders who coco recognized. Kurma and Kurpa, the two older salamanders had already met with coco a few weeks back. They both owned a hotspring up in the mountains of kumo that coco and her genin squad vacationed to after a successful mission.
“It’s manasa.” One of the surrounding Salamanders announced with a reverent tone, the salamanders bowed down, and coco could only looked on with a curious look on her face. Well half curious half pained.
“Hello coco.” The little lizard said in a calm tone. An earthen bridge formed on the lake. It formed a brige from the shore that coco was on to the Island which Manasa was basking on. “Come Join me on my island let’s take a look at those babies. I love children.” Coco shrugged, she didn’t really have much of a choice. She formed Ten shadow clones to stand guard around the lake as she did her delivery. Didn’t want some butthole to come in and try to get a cheap shot on her. Her boots traveled over the earthen bridge. She could hear her boots sizzling as she walked over her bridge. “Sit down under the Banya tree. Let’s see what we can do for you.”
“Thanks.” Coco moaned as she lowered herself down on her butt. “…Ma’am”
“Ssssh ssssh.” Manasa announced crawling up coco’s leg. She scurried over to Coco’s engorged stomach and laid down on it. The little salamander started humming lightly. She nodded her head and hummed for a little bit longer. Finally she looked up to Coco and smiled. “Twins.”
Coco nodded her head. “Yeah.”
“Where’s the daddy?” There was a concerned note in the tone of the animal goddess. Her voice it was so familiar. It made her feel calm and relaxed. There was just something about this little salamander that completely comforted Coco. All of the muscles that could untesnesed.
“I don’t know.” Miss coco announced whistfully.
“Oooh poor baby, oh my poor babies.”
Coco shook her head and closed her eyes. “No no It’s not like that at all. He doesn’t know that I’m pregnant. We said goodbye a while back and well, here I am!” Coco let out a giggle. “Won’t he be surprised when he comes back home haha.” She let out a sigh, and suddenly couldn’t stop herself from crying. It was just coming out of her in waves and in droves.
“Woah, woah what’s the matter?” Manasa asked. Coco should have been feeling awfully calm right now in the presence of this salamander.
Tears were streaking down the face of poor coco. “I haven’t been a very good mother yet.” She wept. “I’ve been pretty active these last few weeks. I don’t think that it’s been very good for them.” Coco couldn’t help bt consider that conversation with Kasunda. She had been hopping all around the place while she had to babies living inside of her. Okay so in this instance hopping was code for fighting a kage and two genin over the course of a few days.
Manasa seemed to understand. “I’ll check on them for you. There is still a little bit of healing that I can do for them before they are born.”
“A salamander who can heal?” Coco asked uncomfortably.
“Of course. We can grow back entire parts of our bodies do you really think that we wouldn’t be able to heal other people as well?”
“I suppose.” Coco closed her eyes when she felt a warm kind of energy coming from Manasa and flowing directly into her womb. Once more her body relaxed and she just enjoyed the feeling of the warmth flowing through her lower half. It was like she was peeing her pants but without the shame or the messy clean up.
“Mmmm hearty babies.” Manasa let out a salamander purr and rested her head on the Coco’s stomach. “They’re a little shaken up but okay. They’ve both got very strong chakra. I wouldn’t be worried about them becoming excellent ninja.”
Coco happy cried. “That’s good to hear.” She wept. She didn’t know what she would do if her babies came out… dead or worse. She’d been so eager to meet them the idea that she wouldn’t be able to see her kids grow up would have destroyed her. Coco sat there underneath the banya tree for a few hours. She basked in the calming presence of the Salamander Goddess. As she relaxed and calmed herself the contractions were coming more and more frequently. Until….
Manasa rose up on Coco’s belly and looking at her with as happy of a look as a salamander could manage. “It’s time! Baby baby baby time.”
“ooh no.” Coco moaned. Manasa had used some of her magical Mojo to make sure that Coco was nice and comfortable a little numb for the birth of her two children to come. But still plenty lucid so she could actually do the birthing. Coco was worried obviously. No women walk into a hospital for their first birth and goes ‘alrihgt let’s pop these babies out. But she came from a long line of doctors, nurses, and surgeons. The Wei family line had been birthing Ame Children since the volcano erupted. She knew what went into it, and how the whole thing worked… but she was alone in this. No one to catch the baby or hold her hand. Akira was far and away, or probably dead in a far off land. And here she was, proving that he’d lived. Woah this whole thing just took on a while new level for her. If Akira was actualy dead somewhere then by giving birth to his children coco was making sure that he lived on. Though his children his journey would continue. So she maybe have been alone right now, but after a few incredibly painful moments she was going to have her family with her.
“Alright everyone get over here. We’ve got some babies to bring into the world.” Coco’s heart jumped. Of course how could she have been so stupid she wasn’t alone. She had her friends with her. Kurdoi, Kasunda, Harou. Well Harou was a strong maybe in the rsvp of her relationship party. She already had her family, it was just going to get bigger now. The round table of the salamanders came to order, the earthen bridge rose above the water of the lake to make more room for the salamanders as they sat around coco and manasa waiting for the birth of the children. Manasa moved away from coco and sat with the other salamanders as the Girl prepared for birth. “I got your babies all healed and facing the right direction. Now It’s time for you to bring it on home!”
“You’re not going to deliver it?” Coco asked desperately she was feeling a fantastic sense of pressure in her body.
Manasa shrugged her tiny little amphibian shoulders. “I’m too small!”
Coco sighed. “I suppose so. Hey!” She shouted to one of her clones. “These babies are coming like now! Gimme a hand will ya?” The clone nodded and ran over to where coco was and knelt down beside her.
“Alright, all good here. Only one thing left to do.”
Oh and Coco did. She Pushed. She pushed like a lady giving birth. Which was good because she was one of those. She bore down with all of her might, it was painful, it felt like she was stretching, burning her insides all at once but the though of having this thing out of her is what drove her on! Then before too long/ after an eternity if you ask coco, it happened. The crowning. A cute little tuff of hair. Well cute eventually if you could see it right now it was probably not but soon, soon.
“Coco I see hair!”
“Oh Thank god.” Coco continued with the birthing just as everyone of her female ancestors had. It felt like coco was being split in half. She was covered with sweat, and other bodily fluids that she never really hoped she’d be soaked with. Everything about this moment seemed horrible, and yet she’d never felt so utterly majestic in all of her life. There was waxing Gibbous in the sky floating over a field of twinkling stars. The night air was cool and soothing. This tree wasn’t entirely comfortable, but it was natural. There was a bubbling lake of what was possible liquid poison? Beyond that she was surrounded by a menagerie of salamanders all waiting with baited breath for the birth of her children. Or just looking at her holy parts, but she doubted they were of much interest at the moment. What with a creature trying to escape from it and what not. This entire moment felt entirely holy to her. Even as her face was contorted in pain. The moon, The Earth and the stars in the sky. These were the last moment of her life as simply Coco wei. She was dying. Yeah. She’d be dead in a few seconds. Whatever her goals were todays yesterday, or a year before were all gone now. She’d have a new goal and a new purpose after this. She’d be the greatest ninja mamma to ever drive her kids to soccer practice! “Come on little guy, please… oh man please.” Her voice reached a fevered pitch. Her clone had her hands cradeling the babies’ head as it was now completely out. Then with a great feeling of relief the rest of him came out. Ten fingers toes, and everything. “Oh man, oh man.” Coco chocked out finding a moment to catch herself. Any work she’d put into her appearance today was just gone.
The clone thought about giving up the gender identity of the baby, but thought it would be a little weird to hear it from herself, so she show the dingle dangle to Manasa who beamed in a way that only a salamander could. “It’s a boy!” She chirped. “A little baby boy.”
Coco let out a few short weeping breaths. “Lemme see him.” She held out her arms, for the first time in a long while they felt weak. Coco’s clone gently placed the Baby within Coco’s hands. “Ooooh he’s so little.” She pured stroking his head of full hair. She cleared her throat, and coughed for a second. “Can I have a class of water?” She rasped.
“Sure thing!” Kurdoi started walking over to the water that they were surrounded by, and grabbed a large bowl shaped leaf.
“You’ll kill us all!” Manasa shouted stopping Kurdoi in his place. “That lake is probably full of the most crazy deadly poison on the entire planet, please step back.”
Kurdo froze, then back tracked as far away from the lake as he could manage. His blue spots turned green with the though that he had almost poisoned himself on accident.
Kurpa Gandpa Salamander to all of the youngsters grabbed the leaf from Kurdoi and used a water jutsu to splash some water out on the leaf, he hoped over to coco and presented it to her. She looked at the water suspiciously. “I have a canteen in my backpack… oh well.” Slurp Slurp slurp. She let out a sigh of pleasure now that her whistle was fully wet again. She turned her attention back at her baby boy who was now in full on wailing mode. With his cord cut he was now fully away from mommy, happy birthday. “Akira.” She mewed looking down on her baby boy.
"Kurdoi get me some of that poison." Kurdoi did so. grabbing it in a leaf. Coco had the salamander pour some of the poison on her hand. It burned, like really burned skin and all but it removed the kumo tracking seal.
“That’s a good name.” Kurma nodded with a smile.
“It’s his father’s name.” Coco smiled. “He’ll be strong and kind just like him, but you know. Totally awesome in every other way that I am. And very handsome too.” He had big emerald eyes that coco just wanted to mak ear rings out of. “I’m gonna have keep the ladies off of you aren’t I?” She giggled and gave her son a kiss on his head. Mmmm afterbirth.  “Now take him away his brother wants to meet you all too.”
Coco’s clone nodded and took a tender hold of the baby. “Who’d like hold him?”
Manasa jumped in there air. “Me me me.” She cooed lovingly. “Please… I’m too small aren’t I?”
Coco and her clone nodded the same nod. Kasunda as well only he added some dialogue to the stage direction. “Also an extremely poisonous acid breathing salamander.”
“We’ll do it.” Kurma announced motioning for Coclone to hand the baby over. “We’re not poisonous at all, plus we’re the least slimy. “
“She’s right you know. Plus this isn’t the first baby we’ve had to deal with, hand him over.” Coclone smiled and handed over the young boy to the two salamanders.
Alright baby round two!
Coco had always heard that our second baby was easier than the first. Coco had just never thought that it’d only be seven minutes later! But the proverb held true.
She bore down once more. Her eagerness to meet her second child far outweighing any pain/ ripping she may have been experiencing. Her second child was a bit lighter than her first one. Lil akira was kind of a fat head. Coco didn’t know if she was just stretched out, but it felt like this little guy was a little bit easier to get rid of. Not that it was easy by any means. With a final and magnificently relieving push the baby was out! “Oh, oh man. Ha ha haa, oooooh lordy.” Coco threw her head back and looked up at the sky for a brief moment. “You’re already my favorite little guy.”
“Girl.” Manasa corrected with glee.
“Huh?” Coco’s head shot over to Manasa and her clone. Yes indeed there was a noticeable lack of dingle dangle. “A girl?” Fresh tears were in her eyes. She’d been expecting another boy, but a girl? Oooh she couldn’t have been happier. A boy and a girl? “Can I see her please? Let me see my baby girl.” She stretched out her arms, and her clone placed the wailing baby in her arms. “Hi, Hi, sssh, hey there. Oooh you’re so beautiful.”
“Are you going to name this one coco?” Kasunda asked with scoff.
“No.” Coco answered back. She wanted her to grow up to be strong, and confident. Well yeah, then Coco sounded like an awesome name for that! Wait… no. coco still had that whole fear of revealing too much skin, lack of confidence in her body really. But after having a swamp full of salamanders staring at her most sacred of spots she wasn’t sure she’d have a problem with people seeing exposed skin anymore. Strong, Confident, and an awesome kunochi! She knew the perfect name for her. “Yinping.” She was thinking of her Genin student back in kumo. She’d always been fond of Yinping, she’d be elated to know that coco named her daughter after her! She had a few sprigs of blonde hair, and weight about two pounds less than Akira, but he was a little fat head. Still despite being the runt of the litter She had those giant emerald eyes that Coco knew was her own personal signature distinguishing feature.
After a few brief moments Coco’s clone presented her with a freshly cleaned and swaddled up in one of the blankets that Coco had stowed away in her backpack. The clone then took Away yipping and used the water from one of coco’s canteens to clean her off. Before long Coco had both of her babies in her arms, and had a bad case of the happy tears.
She looked out to all of her Salamander friends who were crowding around to see the babies. Even the giant Harou looked on with interest at the tiny little boogers. “they’re so cute!” Kurdoi purred as he crawled up to Coco’s shoulder and looked on at the little human tadpoles.
“Tastey looking to be sure.” Kasunda said creepily. He crawled over to coco and fixed her skirt before laying down over her lap.
“BaBiEs!” Harou announced with a voice that shook the mountains and woke the babies.
The two of them started wailing, and Coco sighed. She started bouncing them up and down trying to get them to quite down. The first of many.
Manasa was resting on Coco’s belling and once again Coco could feel her body grow warm as the salamander goddess helped coco repair what damaged was done to coco’s poor body. She’d ripped halfway down to her sphincter but the lovely salamander was repairing the damage down below.

Kurma and Kurpa sat on either side of Coco and rested with her. Even the mighty Harou Coiled his massive form around the island and snuggled with the newly expanded family. The earthen bridge of the island lowered back into the lake. Coco and her salamander Family all half slept under the star filled sky. When the night was over the world would awake once more and Coco’s new life would start, but for tonight. For This quiet and tranquil night she would relax with her family. Salamanders and all.

(TWC 8034)
exit
Claiming 4000 ryo
7034 words towards Salamander summons
1000 towards Storage Displacement
Birthing 1 Akira Shinkou-Wei, and 1 Yinping Shinkou-Wei
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

I can't wait to meet them (p) Empty Re: I can't wait to meet them (p)

Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:16 am
Kay, approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum