Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Wait, what?(P/IO) Empty Wait, what?(P/IO)

Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:58 am
Azha didn't fight him off. She let him take her to the hospital. A feeling told her to listen to him. "Okay..." She said looking up at Nakara. Mitz wasn't doing so well either and luckily she was able to keep up with them. As they entered the hospital, she heard Nakara speak and watched as the nurse pointed to an empty room. As she let Nakara put her on a bed she made sure he wasn't leaving her and held onto his arm.
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Wait, what?(P/IO) Empty Re: Wait, what?(P/IO)

Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:10 am
Mitzukai followed closely behind them, a nurse took her in the same room with Azha because both girls seemed to be suffering the same symptoms. Mitz sat on a bed opposite of Azhas as they waited for people to come in and to be checked out and healed. "Mine is just a stomach flu." Mitz kept saying through the cramps in her stomach.
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:31 am
Nakara would walk into the room setting Azha down onto one of the bed, sighing as he looked at her and smiled," Giving me troubles already my dear," as she held onto his arm he would take her hand into his. Sitting in a nearby chair he would wait for the doctors to come in.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:43 am
Azha looked up into his eyes and had a small smile, she was glad he was staying by her side. "I guess." She lightly giggled. As they came in to check Azha out Azha was so exhausted she fell asleep. She doesn't remember them working on her, she just remembered the words that would have made her pass out, were she not already asleep.

"Your pregnant, take it easy. Make sure she takes it easy."

Had she not been so worn out, she would have screamed. She was okay with it, she loved Nakara, it was just a little surprising.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:00 am
Mitzukai let herself beheld and she heard what they said to Azha. She walked over to Azha after they said she could get up. "Looks like the roles are reversed this time Azha." Mitz said. "I met you when I was pregnant." Mitz said patting her back.

"Excuse me, but if your Mitzukai Kaguya, then your pregnant as well. Same directions for you, take it eas]y."

"Holy Shit!" Mitz said shocked as she fell back on Azha's bed. The only guy she had been with was...Fenrir. This was insane. Her second pregnancy. Oh how was he going to handle this?
Citizen

Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:09 am
"Your pregnant, take it easy. Make sure she takes it easy." Nakara's eyes would widen as he looked at the nurse," She's pregnant....i'm only fourteen...and I already have a child on the way," sitting on the bed rubbing his hands through his hair. Well this was a story for his parents, they would have a grandchild soon. Looking over to Mitz he would raise a brow," so your...pregnant as well, what an odd coincidence, but Azha what do you think about this," holding her hand tighter.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:23 am
"I-I-I'm pregnant? I..."Azha had woken up and sat up. She stepped off the bed and moved to Nakaras lap feeling a little lightheaded."Are you okay with it?" She asked Nakara, if he was she was. She looked at Mitzukai who looked fairly pale herself now. She had the nurse standing right next to her making sure she stayed calm. Azha held Nakara close and buried her head in his neck and shoulder.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:30 am
Mitz sat on the bed in total shock just staring off into space. She could feel the nurse touching her but she was in a state of shock and could barely speak. "I am shocked, I wasn't expecting this." Mitz said frightened. "At least I have a friend going through it with me this time. Mitz said looking towards Azha and coming out of her trance.
Citizen

Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:34 am
Nakara only nodded as he smiled," I am fine with it..besides it was bound to happen sooner or later, besides I am looking forward to it," wrapping his arms around her and holding her tightly. He wanted to see what his parents said about this..although he could already see where this would go.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:14 am
Azha was in a state of shock! She was pregnant with Nakaras child! Luckily, he wasn't upset, and as he held her closely she held him closely to. "Can we leave now, I am not a fan of hospitals." Azha said as they held each other. She was rather concerned about Mitz, who seemed to not be handling the news to well. "What are we going to do now?" Azha asked him not sure what they were going to do from here.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum