Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Wait~(Private,Nk) Empty Wait~(Private,Nk)

Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:26 pm
With a small how wind that blew by haku, his eyes looking at the ground clearly in a thinking matter. His katana is strapped firmly to his right hip. As the lava pit got started to brush across the ground, and the lava that seemed to spill over." Hmm... must be to much lava inside that" Walking around he was waiting for another ninja to arrive.
While waiting he was able to find a nice size rock that he could hide behind and lurk around the volcano. After a few hours he stood up from behind the work, with him being so clumsy he ended up tripping over some hot normal size rocks," WOW!" falling to the ground he landed on some hot rocks." DAMN!" haku said out loud then eh stood up dusting his clothing off.

He was wearing a long dark jacket with a black hood on his head, also his dark black pants with black boots, a white t-shirt to his chest. And his mask that covered the left side of his face. Still waiting for another ninja too arrive.
Jinichi Terumi
Jinichi Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wait~(Private,Nk) Empty Re: Wait~(Private,Nk)

Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:59 pm
Jin was headed towads the Volcano, not really caring about the searingly hot weather surrounding them, usually most ninja would be sweating a god damned river right now, but not him, he seemed to relish the hot weather, probably due to his affection to clans specializing in using extreme heat, nonetheless he was headed to do some solo training, but he wouldn't mind training with other ninja should another present himself, there was nothing wrong with a little group training session, even if he didn't know the person he was trianing against, it didn't really change much either way.

He made his way up the path, feeling the temperature rise with every feet he climbed, he still didn't really sweat the heat though, after all, he was raised in this village and he was raised in these kind of conditions so he had to get used to this shit in some way or another, and he quickly did, it was most definately just a hereditary thing though.

He quickly made his way to the top of the volcano, it was time for some serious training, and no slacking around, he saw another guy, he hadn't seen this dude before, and began to wonder just who the fuck he was, but he figured he might as well greet him.

He walked up towards him with a simple "Sup?".
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen

Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:24 pm
Turning around to a young figure hearing him say sup." Nothing much just chilling, you?" Haku said as he walked over to the boy keeping his distance, when he got to a two meter positioning he got started to introduce his self." Well my name is Haku and I'm a academy student of this village, my dream is to become the best ninja and eventually fuck up some villages, so tell me what your name is and what kind of crazy dreams ya got? well yeah guess I rush things to fast again, shit I really got stop doing that before I give my information out to the wrong person then I'm going to get mess up.... but actually that shouldn't matter oh crap I'm losing my mind! wait hold on let me think DAMN! okay sorry sometimes I get crazy when a lot of things is going threw my mind but hell I got to stop doing that, but anyways excuse me from my immature actions. Now let's start over but actually you heard me the first time I hope. " haku stated as he place his left hand on his katana waiting for a reply.

(Kinda short)
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen

Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:05 pm
OOC: I actually need to leave this topic so imma 48hr ya and skip your post!

Haku saw the boy wasn't replying, which had haku freak out for the moment," Ugh..... Is you okay? you never answer my question you just standing there! well I'm not gonna stick around to see what you up to just gonna leave" haku nara walked away leaving nothing behind he was heading for his apartment where he would get some rest.

EXIT
twc:440

+2 stats
+4 jp

(sorry brother, nothing personal just can't be in this topic forever!)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:15 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum