Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

The love and the oro (nk, p) Empty The love and the oro (nk, p)

Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:06 pm
orokana was walking around town like he always have. his neck felt a little sore do to ganks curse seal. but he needed to try it out, see what it could do and the such. he was making his way to the training grounds as he doesnt do often. he made his way aorund the stores and buildings until he found an odd sight. he saw love doing what he guessed was going out for the day. he walked up to her and called out to her as he got near. "hey love what are you up too?" he asked. then he would stop next to her looking at her to see what should would say and or do. loved always seemed to have a very hostile aura towards him, he kinda knew why as well, he always tried to bug her and the such. but he was going to ask a stupid question soon.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

The love and the oro (nk, p) Empty Re: The love and the oro (nk, p)

Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:06 pm
Love was out enjoying a normal day of no training or missions with her friends from the academy when she heard a oddly familiar voice call out to her. She turned to see none other than Orokana. "Funny seeing you here. I thought you hated people." Just as she said that one of her friends shouted that they were going in a store a few doors down from the one they were just standing outside of. "I'm just hanging out, how about you?" She replied to his question.

WC:88

Last edited by Love Sakumo on Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:35 pm
orokana sighed when she said he hated people. and noted her friends leave. he had never seen them before. "i was going to the training grounds because i got a weird new item to test out." he explained and looked at her. "so i was hoping for a good luck kiss from you." he teased her and he figured he would get called an idiot. or she would dismiss it, or hit him. either way.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:39 pm
Weird new item? Those words peaked Love's interest and she was ready to hear more about until he asked for a "good luck kiss". Love made a twisted face at him, "Why the heck would I ever want to kiss you!" She shot back. This guy. She shook her head. "Whatever, just tell me what the thing is." She said before waiting for an answer to her previous question. It was a good thing her friends weren't in an earshot of that, they'd never let her live it down. Love's face then made a slight and seemingly uncomfortable grin, thinking about the torture she'd be victim to.

WC:107
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:55 am
"its not something to worry about love, i did hear it could be danergous though so i need to work with it carefully." he said looking at her. "and am i not your dream guy love?" he said walking past her to the grounds. "enjoy your day off." he said as he began his walk towards the grounds. he planed on using most of his ninjutsu to see the difference in power, because he couldnt use his gen on a tree.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:27 pm
Love rolled her eyes at his "dream guy" comment. "Yeah right I want to see this new item." She said following behind him. Her friends wouldn't mind if she left, besides she'd just meet up with them later. "So where did you get this new item from?" Genuinely curious as to who would give this random guy a dangerous item. Unless he found which was even worse; only an idiot would try to use an item they knew nothing about.

WC:80
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:32 pm
oro hummed and didnt answer her question. he made his way to the training ground and said. "ok love hit me" he said looking at her eyes. he would only stand still waiting for love to move, he was going to activate his genjutsu and love would see his new found ability. he hoped this was would surprise her. plus oro was faster then love so she wouldnt be able to hit him unless he let her hit him. but he knew love was getting a lot faster and soon she could probably kick his ass if it was just tai on tai.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:12 pm
Love sighed as he ignored her but continued to follow him to the training grounds. "What?" Love stopped walking, only steps behind him when he turned to face her. As she looked at him he didn't seem to have anything "up his sleeves" Who just randomly tells someone to punch them? She thought as she waited to see if he would wait for her to move or move on his own. "Even if I could land a hit why would I?" Love questioned, starting to feel that maybe he was just teasing her to see if he was still faster. She then looked at the ground and kicked a nearby rock at his face, It was about the size of a fist. If he needs something to dodge he can use that. Love then started to think that maybe his "new item" was actually a genjutsu; but she couldn't be sure until he reacted to the rock.

WC:157
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:59 pm
oro sighed and grabbed the rock mid air as it flow to him and dropped it. "not what i meant." he sighed and sighed. he activated his curse seal as it moved around his body it seemed like a moving tattoo and kept his body sore. he felt his body get tried but ignored it and looked at love, his chakra got a lot stronger and he felt more awake then normal. he sighed and looked at love. "its a curse seal, boosting my chakra and stamina a lot."
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:56 pm
Love shrugged when Oro caught the rock. Love then watched as weird dark markings crawled over Oro's body. She'd never seen such a thing. It enhances chakra and stamina? Love thought to herself while studying the marks on his body. "So how do you train it?" As she looked at him, Love noticed that his eyes seemed to be more attentive. I hope he doesn't intend to use me as a training dummy, I can barely keep up as it is. Love said in her mind, feeling the rift in their abilities made her almost clinch her fists. But Love suddenly had an idea that would temporarily make her feel better about being weaker than Oro.

"Mm..." Love started to take a step towards him but forced herself not to. "Something weird is-" Love found herself "mesmerized". Unable to look away she shut her eyes hard, but a few seconds later they flashed opened. They looked spacey, almost soulless, as if she were being controlled by some unseen person or thing. Her body then began moving "uncontrollably" towards Oro. Once she was close enough Love placed her right hand on the left side of his face, her lips were slightly separated. Now looking at him with a loving gaze, a light blush colored her cheeks. Tilting her head to the left she went 90% of they way before glancing up at Oro to see his expression. After looking at him one last time Love closed her eyes and kissed him, soft but sweet.

WC:253
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum