Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Lessons  - Page 9 Empty Re: Lessons

Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:26 pm
Yen shook his head once more and sighed. Oro had the idea to defend. But to defend without attatchment is to be a body as a sheild only. Should any joninn be of fit wouldnt leave  a student in harms way and even at the cost of their life. 

"Self sacrifice oro is not taken lightly. Your body moves on its own. You cannot choose or pick when you can. If your just oro then you lack a will of your own and will be a body.. a tool. And simply that. Your skills will be of amusement and merit. Not noted or feared since an automation way of thought isnt fearful unless ordered as such. Thats not the idea. We act in the situation nessary. But at that thought i would find it hard to follow even you as a follower. Alone is not enough. Otherwise you would be dead. Simple as that. You are an induvidual. Not an object. Each person you meet makes you just want to flee. The iorny of this is that it merely reflects your lifes choices to try to be a shadow. Instead of being the shadow... the lesson is over oro. To the fact that im more or less wondering one thing. What does this village means to you? What do the people mean to you? And if you truely wish to grow. Not in your knowledge but your heart and soul. What are you willing to sacrifice. Because listening to your responses shows that you failed to grasp what i was teaching in the genjutsu. In 1000 years will someone look back at orokana and see the person? Or just a name? For the route you are taking looks to be one who's actions show disire for ommitance. Not a memory in the ranks of shinobi who died for your chance to exist. And further that made and groomed the knowledge you have. You still fail to see the illusion before you."

Yen stated flatly as he dispelled the mist and simply sat there as his eye fell on love and spoke.

"What was it you learned from that illusion?"
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:53 am
oro looked down a bit then looked at yen and said "yen why do you think I want to be anything else but a shadow, yen my whole life has been like that I don't have the will to be anything else, the memories you showed I understand them. the village, it doesn't mean anything to me other then a place that took me in. I don't have a heart that says otherwise. I am nothing before my fate. and wither that fate is me dying a death you deem foolish then so be it. yen you see me as someone great but, I don't know why. I have nothing, no hate, no love, no ambition, I only do what is expected of me, live life, get stronger. and when I am meant to, die. my life has no other meaning." he stared into yens eyes, this was oros views pouring out, he knew that yen will reject them. maybe make him angry. but this was himself.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:42 pm
Love looked at away from Yen as Oro began to speak. She balled up her fist and sighed. She looked Orokana in the face, "You think your life has no meaning because you don't want it to. You say you have no ambition yet you get stronger because 'it's what's expected'? Expected from whom? You have no ties to this village." Love folded her arms across her chest. She was probably out of line but she didn't care. "You want it for yourself you're just too afraid to admit it. The only reason anyone would have for not wanting to be in the light is that they're scared of being depended on." She paused. "I don't know what it's like to be all alone and I don't know your past, but you don't seem like one who seeks vengeance." Love looked at Yen and then back to Oro. "No one can control their own fate, but you can fight like hell to make sure it goes in your favor." Oro was probably expecting to hear this sort of stuff from Yen but Love couldn't just stand there. "As ninja we fight for who and what we love and believe. I can't imagine fighting beside a person that does what they're told and not what they feel." She deactivated the dojutsu but her stare remained strong. "You can't repay this village's hospitality by being a puppet..." Her sentence trailed off. Love wasn't in the mood for a verbal or emotional fight. It was better not to dwell on the sad and depressing things unnecessarily. But after everything she just said Love knew she wasn't going to end this day without hearing something dark and/or tragic.

WC:285
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:42 pm
Yen silently observed the two. As it became more and more clear as oro spoke he was distancing himself further and further. And he was impressed and nodded as love spoke. She had a firm grasp. And should put her foot down on thoes who would scorn the village and its hospitality. 

Thats how you do it. Im impressed and proud.

Yen thought as they turned their attention away from him for a moment. "Oro you should learn from both what she says and she is conveying.  As its true. You would say your a weapon a shadow. Well weapons like swords, kunai, shruikens. Get dull. They need to be sharpend, cared for.  The way you look now is your conviction is nothing. You say  do whats expected. Yet your body and soul says your nothing. You are contradicting everything you stand for and further insulting the rank you were given. Its shameful. You do not wear that headband, walk these streets, and live in this village, for merit and further to take advantage. You are lucky its me here and not another thats why im kind and further speaking this way to you. Love understands the value of comradship, and further that its more then holding things alone. I wouldnt take this as a lesson to be raken lightly. You teach yet you dont put half the heart and soul she places behind hers. She would give her life to protect everyones and even yours. Yet by what you are saying is you are nothing, you fight for yourself. And would walk over her corpse after she would die for you? This isnt the way of a shinobi of konoha. Think your words carefully oro. Think  on what i actually showed you over my  lile and her own words." 

Yen stated darkly as his chakra rose
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:25 am
oro listened to the words and sighed, closed his eyes. and then said "i don't know, sadness, people that try to take on everything die early, and I only lie to myself because I'm afraid. I'm not afraid, I.. I just don't know how to come to terms with everything, with how everything works, the kindness and how everyone cares for each other. how does someone like me deserve this, I have done nothing to warrant this but all I see from ninjas and others are happiness and joy from talking to me from knowing me. I'm sorry, I am useless, I don't know how to act in the most simple of kind ways. and I'm weak, and I know I will die one day because I am weak, and I don't have any ambitions, I don't, I don't wish for fame, justice, revenge, money, power, respect, none of it. my only ambition is to show I'm not useless. but the more I talk the more it shows I am useless." he sighed more and held his sword. and nodded. and turned his back to yen and love. "good day" he started walking away back to his home.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:48 pm
Love turned to Yen when he started talking. She agreed with everything he was saying but couldn't understand why it was so hard for Oro to understand. Love began to face Oro again but happened to notice Yen's rise in chakra. I guess he's more upset than his voice and posture show. She thought as Oro's voice reclaimed her attention and she was once again looking at him. Love closed her eyes and sighed deeply listening to him speak. After a sigh of his own Oro was done talking and said a goodbye. When Love opened her eyes he'd begun to walk away. "So you're just going to run away!?" She shouted to him, with both fist now balled and at her sides. "It doesn't matter if you don't think you deserve kindness. When someone gives it to you you accept it and let it flourish inside of you. Then one day you'll come across someone or something that needs love or cheering up and that'll be the day you show your worth. Because you won't turn away from them you'll share your kindness." Love paused and closed her eyes briefly, thinking of the warm feeling you get when you create happiness in another person. Love took a few steps towards Oro. "No one expects you to know and understand everything. You're supposed to learn as you grow and use your knowledge to help better yourself and others. That's your purpose!" Love stared intently at Oro, her eyes burning holes in the back of his head. She wasn't going to let him go until he grasped the bare minimum of what they were trying to tell him. And he was going to get it even if Love had to beat it into him.

WC:293
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:12 pm
Yen nodded silently in agreement with love. It was very true. However, yen still spoke up as oro turned away. It was true he kept running away. Isolating from the truth. Still there was a diffrence. 

"You know why a child runs to a mother when its dark? Its because they fear what they dont know. They fear sleeping in the dark. A baby cries when alone. Becuase they seek confort in the lonliness. But you walk away because you cant grasp what a baby can. Just because you lost so much... doesnt mean you must deny and starve yourself of a nesscecity. So you can run away from the lessons. But you are still being followed. You can turn your back on us. But should you walk away. You put your foot down that our words and feelings show no meaning. That if spared in war you would turn on your family and freinds in a instant. Because the offer is better. You show no alligence to neither heart nor body. And you learned nothing from the mother that bore you.  That is what walking away is. I lost my parents at a young age. Watched mother die of sickness and father die of wound. Cried and had to dig my way up. Even in loss i embrace my village. And they treat me like family i never had. I never turned away from the will of fire. I gained from all i could. And despite odds and ends respected my villages wishes. But diffrent or not. Orokana you would turn your back and walk away from what i offer. What love offers. Even missing ninja turn to comradship."

Yen went silent as he studied love and spoke " love... the  lesson is never taught in violence. But the stronger impacts are taught in simply waiting. You need not do more then speak your heart and soul. Not cause harm. A child hit reacts negatively. And then learns that hitting is ok. You were raised better i hope. And know that the wider path lies in not harm. But peace. Strength lies in conviction. Not the balling of a fist. Nor a strike".
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:40 pm
Orokana paused himself and listened to every word they said. oro knew nothing about the things they said. he sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "love, yen, you both had people for you, you both grew up with it, I didn't have that, its harder for me to understand these emotions, I truly do want to be the person that can take joy and pass it on, to be the person you see me as yen, but... I don't know if I can come to terms with these emotions as fast as you two want me to, the difference of what I had and what you two had are clear to me, you two had friends or family to cry on, to help you up, my painfully memories are different to yours yes but I never had a chance to hold on to someone and cry my eyes out, when I was meant to cry I would get beat, if I got mad I was staved for days, when I rebelled I was left tied up with dogs biting me and playing with my limbs as the men and women took bets to see how long till the dogs got bored of me. I never had positive emotions to help me stand up, it was just me and the darkness around me, and the only reason why I am here now is because I snapped and ran here to the leaf, I have only been here for no more then 2 years, I seen all these smiles and happiness but I don't know how to express myself like that, two years still alone in my home no even feeling anything, but you people." he said with emotion for once. full of pain, and rage. "you people try to push me ino things I don't understand and expect me to just play it off and understand all of this perfectly, you expect me to understand how to fit your image, not once have I done anything to make you how I see you, but you both throw how things should be, how people should be, how I should be, and tell me how I am, how I cant understand things, are just me running away, you stand there telling me how I see myself is wrong when you don't even try to look at why I think like I do, but you have the gall to want me to see how you two look at things, and if this is how your family you call the leaf sees thing, then I truly have no place, if you want me to change how I am, at least try to learn why I am like I am." he said looking back at the two, fully mad, his fist clenched. "but fine I will become what you want, another tool for you two to use and fit in where you want."
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:51 pm
Love sighed and turned away from both of them when Yen scolded her. If there was anything she hated more than being told what to do it was being scolded. She returned to her previous "annoyed stance" of her arms folded. Love sighed. Yeah maybe the cheeriness of the people of the village can be a little overwhelming for someone who's only known hate but, "The only way to make it out of your darkness is to accept the hand of someone in the light." She said while still facing away from them. "No one can see things from your side if you push them away." She ran her hand threw her hair. "You may want to wait until you're comfortable but then might be too late. And all that negativity will eat at you."

WC:135
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:39 am
Yen chuckled aloud at oros anger and shook his head now openly. As love seemed a bit upset at his remark but it was constructive. There was a time and place for things and lessons were one thing. "Oro. Perhaps you are beginning to see the illusion at last. But you are misinterpenting the idea. Like i do to you i do to very few others. Very few. I build you up to get stronger and pass your darkness. But its only tools. You hold back from it but then again curiousity is what you need. This builds the will to explore. The will to try new things, the will to express displeasure and further. The will to get back up. We press each other to the limits. If i didnt put you in the genjutsu in the academy. Would you have understood what you now know? Perhaps yes. But a second hand always helps. This is true with affection. This is true with dispair. Look at the girl i showed you. She was mislead. At a young age yet never did she back down. Even taking her own life on my comrads blade as a dedication. Even as he showed conviction to spare her. She lost her brother in our conflict. She joined him in death. That was her will. Her way. For family. For the rouge leader. Im not telling or forcing you to change. But i will open your eyes to reality. Prevent you from going blind to the truth of your soul and heart. Even if it does cost me my life i would do it gladly. Millions of times. To make sure you all are safe, my home, my kage, and the future. You may not understand yet. But you already subconciously do this. You teach love, you went out your way. Thats a step. Although the nice toungh wrestling you two did was cute. It was a show. And a step forward. If you want anything to focus your anger oro. Focus it on strengthening your will, your dedication to the village. Make it rightous rage and not out of dispair and confusion."

Yen stated kindly as he spoke up to love

"You are doing great and show promise like oro to be a great leader. You stand forward against intolerance and the very will steadfast. A nice fire  in you burns. Eventhough you have no idea who i am. This is comforting to see the development in you even now growing stronger."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum