Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Lessons  - Page 7 Empty Re: Lessons

Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:09 am
oro sighed and let yen down. "i find it very unlikely a woman would fall for someone like me, you know me best yen. plus I have no knowledge of fashion so I cant say if someone looks good or not.  and its not my place to be nice and caring. I do what I must wither people like me or not doesn't matter, only the results do." he said as he walked towards love and quickly picked her up before she could protest. "and we both know I'm not hero." he said as he used body flicker (speed 170) and moved as far as he can away from yen and then kept running. "sorry love but I think its best if we didn't get involved with yen." (running speed 35) he kept running and running. till they got to a river bed in the village away from people. but he tripped and fell on top of love, oro stopped himself from falling on love too hard but their lips made contact and oro paused for a moment panicked.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:48 pm
Love stood listening to the exchange of words between Oro and Yen. Before she could get any words out Orokana grabbed her and began to run away. "What are you doing!? Hey! Stop!" She shouted as she was carried away but he didn't listen. "Why shouldn't I get involved with him? He's your teacher right?" She questioned him as he continued to run which seemed odd to Love because they were pretty far already. When they finally stopped Love began to feel like he was falling. In the blink of an eye Oro was on top of her, kissing her. Her eyes widened when the realization of the situation set in. She put her hands on his chest and pushed him away, as she squirmed under him she accidentally kneed him in the crotch.  

WC:134
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:12 pm
[size=44]Yen smiled. The kilshiku had a strong scent of oros chakra as it bled out further there were the two which went unoticed by the boy.  as yen simply landed on his feet and listened. [/size][size=44]Grah hes being foolish the boy is blind. She is seeing stars and confettie over him ah well. Guess we shall see now.[/size]

[size=44]Yet oro was fast yen was suddenly finding the boy had made a nice treck a good distance away and now kept running. Yet his chakra scent still lingering yen merely followed slowly as the two grew closer he began to wonder why he suddlenly stopped and hence after a few moments of walking he saw oro on top of love. Now the aburame wasnt very taken aback as he walked in on the intimate moment. Yet he had the perfect idea as he walked over oro and his two kilshiku returned to him. Entering his body and none the wiser except two small bites on oros arm as they say no damage but the chakra bleeding continued. Till healed. [/size]

[size=44]Summoning twenty kilkikaichu sens arm was soon full of insects now sorrounding him as he proceeded a grand pratical and universal meme. The thumbs up. As the kilkikaichu under yens instruction merely formed a hand and a large thumb up and yen with approval in his eye spoke. "Oro iv waited awhile for this moment. So soon but. Here you go"[/size]

[size=44]Two thumbs up as yen lifted his,thumbs he curtly nodded the pimp he was roared with pride as his student actually did it. " go get her. And you stop being shocked dont you realize that youve been oogling him. Sometimes i wonder why women play the hate game suddenly. It took my wife to constantly do it to understand. You simply cannot confess the mere infatuation you have over his lost bad boy complex. Mystery always leaves the mind to wonder... oro kiss her you fool!"[/size]

[size=44]Yen and his three thumbs up continued to stand there as he watched the two genin like deer in the headlights.[/size]
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:21 pm
oro didn't feel the pain when she kicked him. he was more or less use to pain so it just numbed out. so oro sighed and got off of her as yen talked. he looked at him and stared at the thumbs. "I'm not a bad boy, well yes I have done one or two, three at- ok 7 things that aren't allowed in the rules, but its not a bad thing, I follow the rules when I have it, which is 80% of the time, plus I'm not going to kiss her, I don't even know the woman except she likes to hit me, or try to hit me. plus I don't think I'm her type, I'm more or less the lone wolf, the black sheep, a wild card, I don't think she would be into that, as well as I. am. a. asshole. its nice because I am more or less alone most of the time, and I don't want someone that wishes to use me to their personal gain, and I have very little interest in playing doctor" he said as he crossed his arms and sighed.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:52 pm
Love turned her head and looked up when she heard a man speaking. He's here already? She thought as Oro moved from on top of her. She then sat up and listened to Oro speaking. She gave him a confused look when he tried to defend himself. Love got up and dusted herself off. "What do you mean I've been ogling him? I've only met him once since today. And what's with the thumbs up!? I don't know what's going on between you two but I'm not looking for a boyfriend or anything like that." She said folding her arms. "Why were you testing us?" She asked the strange man standing before her.

WC:113
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:03 pm
Yen sighed and shook his head. "Doesnt matter where or when. A teacher always tests the student. You just happend to play the role well. But if it makes it easier oro is single BUT  sometimes i wonder if he can do the test. Still hes seems to be teaching well. He has a long way to go though. Especially with kids. But hes a good one.  Yet the test isnt over... in fact your lesson begins..  Isnt it a beautiful day out here. Listen to the birds singing, want watch thoes flower blooming? But no... on days like this. I shall teach you genin a lesson!"

Yen said with a  smile. He disired to see what the two can do at this point
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:21 pm
"not looking for a boyfriend, more like cant hold one down with that sass of yours." he sighed and mumbled. "and what lesson is that yen?" he asked rubbing his forehead. "i was having a nice sleep before all this, first a crazy girl knocking at my door, and now yen has an idea to teach something, cant I just sleep  like I normally do, I miss the days when I was only called to clean at get beat, which was in a timely manner." he groaned and complained. he felt tired.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:28 am
"What did you just say!?" She angrily asked Oro after hearing his mumble. "Tch." Love was annoyed by the "crazy" comment but also wanted to know what kind of lesson this Yen was planning so she ignored it. These guys are weird. What he said after that also confused her but she'd worry about that later. "What do you plan on teaching us mister?" She asked Yen.

WC:67
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:21 pm
"You may play "doctotor" if you can actually cut off my arm. But yeah my lessons are quiet simple. As i can pretty much teach while oro can test his might on me right now. Besides he knows better then to teach a mere genjutsu without teaching the 5 rules of genjutsu."

Yen spoke as he casually started his lecture without missing a beat. 

"First rule is to not get caught. You know. A genjutsu always has a trigger. Just like how i did with oro twice. You must always pay attention to what an opponent does. But without knowing where a target is that is what gives genjutsu its overwhelming power. You must figure which sense is affected and try to break free. Or flee of course. 

Rule number 2. You must always get your allies and communicate to your allies. Nothing beats a person worst then being alone and getting caught in a genjutsu. Just to realize that any person couldve hit them. The strongest way to combat genjutsu is teamwork. Its communication. And further combining knowledge.

Rule three. Dont ever assume you are immune to genjutsu. If you assume you are a fool. If you are a fool then you are susceptible to the genjutsu despite its power. You must always remain alert. You never know when a knife might just enter your back and you sadly see the light.

Rule four. Learn simple stuff. As i see orukunana is teaching you one. But its better to have one then have none. That way you understand how this all works. With genjutsu under your belt it makes it that much easier. But  also goes into a world of genjutsu. Just like taijutsu is more then kicks and punches."

Yen paused as he  thought more on it for a second and then shrugged the basics were for only the basic ninja. Unlike oro who leared the more advanced ideas behind the art known as genjutsu. Yet it was a vast and wide world. Still he had the means to advance the understanding of genjutsu and even get oro down the path further.

" the fifth rule is simple. Its universal with genjutsu use. Know when to strike. Its not as simple as just weave an illusion. But why you weave the illusion. And knowing why an genjutsu is used? Why do they affect you this,way? And why an genjutsu is used now? Questions that will save you in a pinch. And grant you victory. So for your test you both are to suscessfully lock me down under a genjutsu. For two genjutsu users work better then one. You can use,what means are nessary. But know that till i submit you will not be able to pass this test. Understood?"
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:46 pm
oro listened. memorized every word yen says like normal. then he thought of a plan. love didn't have the means to use high power genjutsu, but oro could use her to help him, she should be stronger then yen, but not faster, but oro had a plan set. he took love and dragged her away while saying. "so it can be any genjutsu you have to fall for, and do we both need to use a genjutsu on you or is it one while we work as a team?" he asked, once he got an answer he would know what he needed to do and finishes his plan.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum