Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Lessons  - Page 6 Empty Re: Lessons

Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:25 pm
As if on cue oro acted as expected yen  jolted up with an alarmed look and looked around frantically as he squeaked "orukanua! Prettiful eyez! Whyz didz i falles asleepez? The master asked in grand confusion and was actually lost beyond words well in acting  he just stammered. 

"Homez wherez isz homez??? Creepy guyz inz bblackesth" yen stated and pointed over at the alley. Now the fact remained that this was aa simple illusion known as a just that could easily fool one of their sorroundings. as within the illusion orokana and love if they looked over at the alley way in which yen came from they would see the shadow of a small cloaked induvidual wearing an straw hat. Upon entering the alley way the blue cloak would vanish at intervals around an corner or up on the building tops. Leaving a strange bug on the walls.  Now upon initial inspection there would be  simple at first glance. But brown with a little webbing on tbeir adomen as if they could produce webbing.  the idea would be that they would slowly form into the letters "LOL" and then flee off around corners. This illusion while simple would be easy to dispell if noticed (denomic illusion: false sorroundings: power:40)

Yen in his disguise would cower behind love shaking and sweating a little as he looked cautiously at the alley way.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:43 am
Orokana looked at the child. "love, make sure your keeping an eye on the kid, never look away from him, we uh need to make sure he is safe. he took his jacket off and ripped his shirt a bit making a long piece of cloth. and tied it around the kid, making him blind folded. "its to protect him from the genjutsu, just hold his hand and make sure you always know where he is." he said but he did this so the kid couldn't use gen, if oro was right, this is isn't a normal kid. oro held his sheathed sword and walked towards the cloaked person. he sighed. he was sure this was yen now with the hat and the blue cloak. then he noticed the bugs and how it spelled lol. he looked at it plainly and sighed. he walked back to where love was and walked to the kid. taking his butt end of his sword and hitting it over the kids head as hard as he can. with a look of distaste. "yen?!" he yelled. "why in gods name are you toying with me and my student?! I have been carefully provoking her and insulting her so I could see how much she could handle and test her mental strength, then you show up and..." he sighed. "god damn it."
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:08 pm
"Uh, ok." Love looked at the boy. She took his hand and smiled at him. When Oro returned so soon Love thought that he was going to say something like the culprit got away but instead he hit the kid. "Hey! What are you doing?" But he paid her no attention and kept talking to the boy. Yen? Student!? Love stepped in between Orokana and the child. "What's going on? Do you know him or something?" She looked over her shoulder to the boy hoping one of them would explain what was going on.  

WC:94
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:23 pm
Yen saw the hit comming and yep the hit wasnt anything at all. No pain. But a quick sqyeak ow and the welling of years formed as yen kept his transformed state "owz! O-orukanua!... whyz hitsz ney aeyz! Daddyz hurtz ney aey.... likues youz doz!" Tears streamed down the boys face as yen kept the act up. 

The true art of deception lies where one would easily fall if they were unable to keep up an act of a disguise even under pressure. As by the looks of it to the untrained eye yen was a kid getting bullied by a genin. A rather slandering show of leadership. It was disappointing and almost made yen want to pop a gen on the boy there..

"Iz didz nothingz orukanua! Nothingz! Nothingz! Nothing....." the boy went and shreiked and cried as he lowered his head and knelt to the ground. The look of worthlessness full of the boy as he worded.

"Iz hasz nothingsz! Nijua iz wishesz toz bez. Butz ninjua nox moresesz. Orukunaz, letz mez starvez andz goz seez mommy. Likesz mommyz wentz awayz withesz sharpz thingsz... beenz gonez foresz dayz."
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:30 pm
oro looked at love. "love the kid isn't a kid, three signs to this are one, all this gen started when he showed up, two he has an eye patch in the same area my master yen does, and three, I should have seen this sooner but his name is yea yen backwards." he said looking at love. "the kid is just my master toying with us though genjutsu, now." he moved around love and took off the blind fold and looked yen in the eye. "you cant fool me now yen." he said and then picked yen up and held him on his shoulder. "come on yen its time for you to go home to your kids pimp and twilight." he said as he sighed.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:26 pm
Love turned to face the kid. She tried to conceal her giggle when Oro explained his name. Love quickly moved to block Oro's path when he picked up the kid. "Yea this stuff didn't happen until he got here but what if he's telling the truth. He could've lost his eye as a result of abuse. Why don't you actually hear his story? Then you can decide if he's still lying." Love pleaded trying to give the kid a chance to explain who put him up to this or reveal himself if he really is Oro's sensei.

WC:97
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:31 pm
Yen closed his eye and chuckled inwardly two sides, one is a lie one is truth i wonder if they could learn to agree.... but oro is quiet right. Perhaps. Oh dear.

The sound of grumbling like a bear could be audible. And yen keeping his composure and rubbing tummy was honest. "Orokuna. Ney aey hungryz pleasezes?" The aburame had to keep his insects in check yet he pleadingly looked in oro's eye like a child.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:43 pm
oro looked at love. "love, he is a ninja, and he is testing us, he wont give up this act. please he is trying to get use distracted, by asking for food. believe me, I'm not wrong about this." he said looking at love in the eye with determination, he wasn't backing down, he had all the info he needed. he took out his smoke and lighter and started a smoke. and he sighed. why must I always be questioned? why cant I just have someone that knows when I'm right when I am. I swear if I have to I will kill yen if you keeps this up.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:06 pm
Love sighed, "Fine." She looked at the kid on his shoulder. "Are you really gonna carry him home? What about my training? Am I supposed to wait her or follow you and keep trying?" She asked not wanting the training to be over before she could successfully do the jutsu.

WC: minimum
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:01 pm
Yen while listed had to admit it was cute but at least his student figured it out. passable...  well boys let a rip at him since he is being foolish and holding me... eh two of you kilshiku outta do it. Take a bite out of his hand.

Yen telepathically spoke to his insects as he  remained airborn. Now thing about touching an aburame although small the kilshiku were one not to be trifled with. As two tiny insects about 0.1 inches long and wide. Appeared and made their way up oros arm. Unless somehow  brushed off.

although he wasnt going to let them reproduce a chakra bleeding effect. Well as should the insects crawl up his arm. The two kilshiku would take a bite. (Strength:12) and dig their long mouths into the boys chakra system. This bite however would simply cause a leakage of the persons chakra. Now nothing noteable at all to the bitten. This loss of chakra is merely 1 bite as it would take a total of 60 to actually take notice of the drain. However if not healed by a medical technique then the bleeding of chakra would remain. Easily trackable by yens kilshiku. 

Yet yen would speak and shake his head. " oro if you knew any better why do you think its wise to touch me? And yep love i am his instructor although ill be honest you took this long to decipher a disguise you gotta be much faster then that. And i will always test you. You spoke your disire to teach and protect the future, have people learn from your mistakes.. but the girl i am soley dissapointed you cannot even compliment her beautiful hair and eyes, you wonder why its so hard to get the girl... the awnser is your mannerism. Properness. Being the galient hero and further speaking a womans beauty are the things that have a girl fall for you. Not being just strong and hiding. A relationship works both ways not one way. Dont you agree love?"

A puff of smoke and yen would appear in his flowing blue robes and straw hat. His one yellow eye gazing both at oro and love, and he would lift his right hand and place it on oros. 

"Want to  let go? Or shall i use a bit of power to make you?" Yen would state kindly
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum