Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Lessons  - Page 5 Empty Re: Lessons

Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:21 pm
Love stuck her tongue out at Oro. "I'll take as much time as I want." She mumbled. Love hated that he was trying to act more like a teacher because this kid showed up. "Do you even like kids you fake." Love gave him a glare that could pierce his heart as he got down to the the kid's level. She continued this glare even when he looked back at her. Love imagined him up to his neck in quicksand and it getting tight the way that damn lion demon held Love. She was determined to make this jutsu work and possible make Oro look like a fool in front of this kid.

WC:113
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:34 pm
Yen looked over at love and smiled genuinly as he noted her optimism. It was indeed a beautiful sight and yet even his eye could not deny it. Such a fire to handle him its quiet a sight.... perhaps i could... yet he did a childish giggle and spoke

"Gurl haz prettiful eyez. Moon prettz eyez" yen said in a loud voice like a child. Yet he was honest as day. "Tigha singz like dis?" Yen in disguse said as he preformed a perfect tiger hand sign after a moment of concentracion.

Looking up at oro he smiled and did a spin. " mia names ney aey. Nijua youz cans teach mez?"

Yen asked speaking slowly and carefully to try to not sound as confusing. Inwardly yen was curious yet he had to play it smart deciphering the two and such it was very interesting to him.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:54 pm
oro looked at love again. standing up tall, looking down a little on her due to the height difference. "there are many things I dis like in this world, but the kids from the leaf isn't one of them, its my job as a ninja of the leaf is to help them grow, show them things that you didn't know so they don't follow your path when it went towards the dark. I am a person that doesn't know the love of family, that feeling of a loved one. but that doesn't mean I will offer no guidance, I will not leave anyone behind, not a kid that wants to learn jutsu, and not a girl that thinks she is smarter then me. now if you cant my knowledge, about genjutsu and about how things work from a black and white view, you can stop with the sass. I could at any point left you in a genjutsu or outrun you, even when I didn't want to help, I stayed and helped. because its my job to help you grow into a beautiful butterfly. now you have what I told you to do, now you can listen to me and keep trying, or you can ignore me and limit your learning due to your own sass." he said looked at love with eyes that didn't back down. then looked at the kid again. and nodded and petted the kid when he did the sign. "yes, perfect, someone is a natural." he said smiling, with less of a force. "so ney aey I am Orokana, that lady there is love, its nice meeting you, now can you answer a question for me?" he sat on the rock again.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:37 pm
Love squinted her eyes at him. I could've went the way you wanted me to and you still could've made that beast appear. She kept those words to herself because he was obviously trying to be a good role model for little Ney. Love stopped squinting and instead looked at him with dead eyes when he made that comment about her thinking she was smarter than him. She sighed it wasn't worth getting upset over. She cut her eyes when he said he'd help her become a beautiful butterfly. It was a bit comical hearing such encouraging words coming from an independent shadow. She held back her giggle, exchanging it with a sigh. Love decided to avoid anymore annoying speeches. She sat on the ground with her legs crossed and focused on making Oro sink. Then I'll get to look down on you. 

WC:143
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:46 pm
Hm interesting exchange but the fact remains mby a hidden romance?.... eh lets fan the flames.  Yen thought as oro patted his head. 

"Questioyne? Watz thatz orukauna? Doz youz thinks love haz prettiful eyez orukauna?" 

Yens attention spanned out to a wierd look between the two as he was very much impressed  with oro as he thought. Thats my student. Taking up the responsibility, placing his duty above personal gain or glory. You are showing me more and more you are reaching the point of being a ninja. Soo proud. May not have the kindest leadership yet. So lets see the next movement.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:58 pm
"my question to you is, do you know the will of fire?" he smiled then looked at the sky above him after yen (ney) asked the question. "pretty, a form of beauty... I don't know what it means for someone to be pretty and someone not to be pretty, its like trying to ask a apple and a pear who is sweeter, its just about how you feel. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. so I would have to say yes. she does. like pearls from a clam." he stop and thought to himself. unlike mine which made him chuckle to himself. "sorry I easily rant to explain my thinking, everyone thinks and sees things differently, if you can its best to explain to people how you got your answer." he said as he closed his eyes. "remember people wont see eye to eye with you, but they will understand you, even if an ally doesn't like you, its best to know why, so either you can avoid it or learn why it annoys them. and if you explain your thinking to others it help shows who you are and what you can do."
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:09 pm
Idoit. Love understood what Oro was saying about the apple and pear but still thought it was stupid because he said it. She ignored his comment on her eyes. No point thanking him on a compliment that wasn't given directly, especially since she was supposed to be focussing on the jutsu. Can I make you stop talking? She thought as she tried harder to make him sink. It shouldn't be taking this long it's a simple jutsu. Love sighed and tried to block out Oro's voice.

WC:86
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:39 pm
Yen chuckled mentally at oros question. But tilted head confused and squinted eyes. "Watz will? And firesz keepz onez warmeths" 

"Rawrths" yen said childishly as if losing attention in middle of his ramble and flailing arms  a bit as he fell back wards. Doing  A tiger sign at speed of 1 and a grunting yen intended to make this look rather cute however for fun and games were over. It was time for progress as he casted his genjutsu. Of course oro would perhaps notice it but then again what to expect from kid clutch.

White feathers would decend upon the area falling peacefully from the heavens into the area  sorrounding yen and  oro as well love. Should they see the feathers it may as well suck because a nice world known as sleep will befall on the two. This of 1 should they be able to release from it. As by his natural skill of genjutsu yen always had a way to kick up a notch. Sadly even he couldnt stop the power of his genjutsu increasing from echoes but all the sake a learning lesson. ( temple of nirvana:  power:90 +10 from echoes of pandemodium)

"Orukauna whyz love eyez so prettiful" yen would ask as he slumped his head to the right and feinged unconciousness.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:54 pm
oro opened his eyes to see the sleeping child. and then noticed the feathers. oro knew this genjutsu for its one he has and used before. he quickly used genjutsu release (speed 70) and dispelled the genjutsu. to his understanding he had little time to think. but he looked down and saw the kid a sleep. he looked around and scanned the area. he looked for anyone or thing that didn't belong. he found nothing. but a thought came to oro. what about the kid. the grey clothes, the eye patch. he knew he didn't like it but. he needed more information before he acted. chances are this kid might not be a kid, but oro might be wrong. he figured theres a 70% chance he is right, but not enough to take action now. he needed more info. he looked at love. he knew she couldn't do it, shes a taijutsu main and not strong enough to use this genjutsu. oro only knew two genjutsu users in the village that wasn't him. one was jace, the other was yen. and lucky for oro he knew if this would be either yen or jace, he figured this was not jace for he never would do something random, so he left it as either yen did something, doing something, or its someone he doesn't know, an enemy, someone he missed, he didn't know. but he used genjutsu release on love and the kid.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:19 am
As Love sat still trying to master the hazy genjutsu she noticed, "Feathers?" Falling from the sky within seconds she was asleep. Love didn't sleep for very long though; Orokana released her from the jutsu. She sat up looking around, "What the hell?" When her eyes landed on Oro she noticed that he seemed a little paranoid and was quickly on guard. She didn't know how much use she would be against another genjutsu user but she'd try her best. Love ran over to Oro, "That was a genjutsu right? What do we do?" She asked since in this situation he did know more than her.

WC:106
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum