Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fire Advance (Mission.) - Page 8 Empty Re: Fire Advance (Mission.)

Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:40 pm
Kasai watched as Ryugia dug deep into the beast, killing it instantly.

He listened as everyone gathered up into a group after the fight. First S rank, yes. Kasai knew it was an achievement, and a large one for Ryugia. However, something had been troubling Kasai the whole time. The beast was stronger than he had anticipated. He knew there were missing ninja that dwarfed the beast, and he knew that some would have ill intentions for the village which he had grown to call home. It disturbed him.

Whether he would help up Salzem, and they would all return to eat together, Kasai would remained troubled.

After any celebration, Kasai would spend the next few days, before his next S rank mission, and days before the murder of James, staring at the sun, contemplating life. He had a team, a good life, and nearly everything he had wanted when he was younger. But he was no longer younger, and all the fantasy was no longer enough. Kasai needed to be stronger. Konoha lacked the strength it was once fabled for. It could fall easier than any would suspect. He had to help change that, however he could. Whatever it would take. 

He closed his eyes, thinking back to the conversation he had once had with Tatsuya on the topic. Perhaps he would have to do it. The fastest way for the village to grow strong and take action again was if it had an enemy.
Whatever it would take, he would make sure it would survive the storm.

(Exit. WC= 3265. Requesting 8 stats, and .8k towards fire ape form. and the other 2.4k towards great fire whatever. If not, I'll just silently cry about it. Also, requesting 15 ap, and 5k ryo from this being S rank.)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:46 pm
Okay guys, just going over your wrap up posts. Sal, you also get 15 AP for the mission, Kasai, no saving words I'm afraid, I'm so sorry. Ryugia, you seem to be claiming a lot for 3k wc. Chidori itself is 4k, 2k if taught. You also don't have any stat claims. Mission rewards are 5k ryo and 15 AP. Please edit your posts to clarify the claims and I'll get back to this topic.

Approved for Sal and Kasai. Waiting on Ryugia's edits. <3
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:34 am
Risako would hop down from the tree, swinging from branch to branch, until she plopped against the muddy dirt and forest foliage along the sides of the pond. Since ponds do not have shores, I think, she would wait for Ryugia to join in with the rest of the group. Talk of change ey? Risako turned to Ryugia, "If you wanna change, meet me at the training ground sometime." She then smiled, as she seemes to do a lot in the middle of her sentence in which I'm really grasping for some extra words, "Though that wasn't bad. Maybe I can teach you some stuff... or something." 

After that, she went back to the light celebrations the group had had. Had had? man that sounds better when you say it out loud rather than typed. When it's typed its just weird. I mean really. Any way, Risako followed them back to the village, recapping what she had done exactly. I mean, she kind of just sat there and lit stuff on fire. Not really a big accomplishment compared to what the rest of her team had done. It really seemed like they would have been fine without her. She decided to make herself more useful. Rather than go home and sleep, she headed toward the training ground and decided to practice her Taijutsu. (though, later on due to some rather quick derailing of this idea, she would be using fuinjutsu.) Well... at least she though about doing so. She first responded to Ryugia's offer for food, which she would happily take him up on. I mean, who else wouldn't want free food, aside from Salzem because he's weird. 

After some of Mrs. Uchiha's sweet home cookin, she would bid her farewells to Ryugia and his family, then head on out to the training ground like she had thought about. She spent the her time until ten o'clock or so fighting anyone who would take her up on the challenge... which was only one kid whom she had to take it easy on. After that disappointment, she headed home and passed out. 

[2012 total WC
Gonna just claim the mission stuff this go around. AND my bad for being late Aki.]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:27 am
No problem. <3 Approving the 5k Ryo, 15 AP and 5 stats for Risako. <3
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:56 pm
((ok so claiming more like just 1000 words towards fire ball, and flash pillar. 2000 towards chidori. 5,000 ryo, and 15 AP))
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:03 pm
Reapproved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum