Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Fire Advance (Mission.) - Page 7 Empty Re: Fire Advance (Mission.)

Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:39 pm
((Well I mean if wen ok hit 2000 that is 8,000 words. Then we just need like 2000 more right? We can do this easy. The last 1000 can be walking back to the village. Let's go to dinner, and have all you can eat meat.))
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:36 pm
(Meat is good. Yummy stuff. Posting now, sorry for the delay)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:40 pm
(Okay, did the math. Each one of us only needs 500 words left. Feel free to finish up and exit in one post if you get that 500. 
Also, Ryugia, you only move at 35. I can't see where the chakra gives you an extra 10 speed.)

(And can I say I hate it when you hit backspace, and it just goes back a page and deletes your whole post? Cause screw that)

Kasai watched as the lightning got dangerously close to him, and braced for what would have been a close to fatal impact. However, Salzem then jumped in between, and did something that Kasai had never seen before. He seemed to be punching the lightning away from Kasai. Kasai resolved to never sit in the sun for too long again, because he was certain this was some sort of hallucination. However, Salzem seemed to actually be punching the lighting away, though with some backlash. 

Kasai landed on the ground safetly, and looked right away to Salzem, who crashed into the ground, the electricity once again jolting over his body. Kasai was prepared to run to him when Salzem called out. Hearing Salzem's words, Kasai looked to Ryugia, and flinched. He was doing his part of the plan, yes, but Kasai did not know it would involve running on the beast. Scorched as it was, the beast would feel it, and it could move almost as fast as Kasai. It certainly would move too fast for Ryugia. 

It needed to be distracted again. 

Releasing a dragon flame jutsu, Kasai sent a large pillar of fire right by the beasts head. He knew it would dodge the attack, but hell, it didn't even have to. It just had to look at him, or anywhere. Just as long as it didn't notice Ryugia running across it's back. 
(545 ap remaining.)

The creature watched as the human beat away it's lightning, and hissed. However, then it felt something moving across its back. Its back was no longer wet; all the water having been burned off, but it still had nerves. 

Just as it was about to flip over, a large blaze moved across the corner of its eye, and the creature turned to look. However, this looking turned out to be fatal, and the creature quickly fell, as the fire had created just a long enough distraction to keep Ryugia uninterrupted in his charge. The lightning at the base of its neck killed the beast instantly, and it fell to the ground, dead.

(sorry if this is short. tired as hell)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:19 pm
(Waiting on Risako, again)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:08 am
[If its cool, since we're technically waiting for Ryugia to confirm the hit, would it be okay if I was skipped this go'round?]
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:57 am
(Yeah, sure, we're pretty done anyway)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:52 pm
(Ryugia, that means it's your turn, I think.)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:37 pm
(guysss, just a little longer and I'll have to 48 all of you to exit.)
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:28 am
Ryugia smiled, as he drove the lightning blade, into the beasts neck, and the chidori let out a final screech. He could feel his hand sheering through flesh, and bone, and the snap of the cord connecting the brain to to the spine. It was done, and the beast instantly fell limp into the murky water below. Ryugia was now under water, with his arm stuck up to the shoulder in the neck of the salamander. He quickly ripped his arm free, and emerged from the water, with a gasp. It wasn't that the pool had been all that deep, but he had been just far enough under water to keep him from reaching air. Ryugia took some deep breathes. He was pretty tired, but he didn't want to linger out in the water too long, so he slowly stood up, concentrating the chakra in the soles of his feet, and stepped of the back of the salamander, and onto the surface of the water, working his way towards his friends of the shore. As he moved his sharingan winked out of existence, his body trying to preserve chakra. It was true that had been his most successful chidori, and it had drained him. He was only good for about two burst a day, and that left him with just enough chakra for some other jutsu. 

After Ryugia made his way to the shore, he strode up to his teammates. Risako seemed to be tending to Salzem, while Kasai, was standing near them. 

"Hey is everyone alright? I'm sorry I know that last maneuver was really risky, but at least it worked out right? Look I know I'm the weak link on this team, but I swear I'm gonna get stronger, and I am gonna work my way up, until I am an equal to all of you. Right now I'm practically a liability. That is gonna change though. What do you say we all get out of here, and head back to the village? We jsut finished our first S rank mission together. I'd say we should celebrate, but perhaps we should take Salzem to the hospital."  

Ryugia was looking forward to a nice long bath, and a relaxing evening at his house. Soon though he would be leaving the village for awhile. He had been researching something important,  that was going to help him become stronger. He just had to find it. He would get stronger, strong enough to protect those he held close. 

If Salzem needed help walking, Ryugia would help Risako carry him, but if he was able to walk on his own, Ryugia would start heading back to the village, hopefully followed by his comrades. In his mind he was happy to have completed such a high level mission, but was disappointed that he really couldn't hold his own against strong opponents. All he wanted now was to grow stronger, and stronger. He couldn't wait to set off in search of the strength he needed. He was sure he would find it soon. 

((TWC:3,000- Claiming Chidori, and 1000 words towards mastery, claiming 1000/2000 Fire ball jutsu, and 1000/4000 Lighting Illusion, Flash Pillar. Claiming $$?, not sure what else we are allowed to claim.))
Anonymous

Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:41 pm
Salzem watched from the back as Kasai lit up the salamander once more, causing it's attention to be scattered once again. This allowed for Ryugia to cut open the beast's neck with a lightning charged hand, quickly ending the threat. Salzem's arms twitched sporadically throughout this event before finally settling down and leaving his limbs as limp as a rag. He tried moving them and he could, but they were heavy. Very heavy, but it will do for now. As Ryugia walked closer, Salzem's first thought was to wave him over, but considering his arms were the equivalent of two bars of lead, he settled for nodding back towards the group. Ryugia went on about how he would match them one day, closing the gap and no longer being the weakest link. As he mentioned getting Salzem to a hospital, Salzem shook his head and met Ryugia's now dark-colored eyes with his sanguine ones.

"First, Hospital? Absurd! I just need a little rest. Secondly, you were the person that took down the beast. Personally, you achieved more than I did or more than the rest of us for that matter. Keep both points in mind." Salzem may have been exaggerating that he only needed a 'little' rest. In fact, he felt horrible. His skin felt like it was on fire, his arms were bars of lead, and he felt like finding a nice tree to sleep under. That would be nice... Salzem looked over at Kasai, then to Risako. Salzem felt like a nice long nap was in order, followed by a large meal and a long session of meditation. Salzem started to limp back to konoha, feeling like a dead man walking, which wasn't exactly inaccurate. First thing he was going to do when he got to konoha was flop under a tree and doze there for the next couple of hours. He would be happy to be back home again. At least, for a little while longer. The walk home was long and tiring for Salzem, and by the time he got to the gates, he was about half-asleep, barely coherent but still in functioning order. At Ryugia's offer to celebrate, Salzem had to decline. He was out-of-it as it was and he didn't need to add food coma to his list of disservices. He was also not one for celebration or merriment involving many other people. He always felt out-of-place in those events. As soon as he could move his limbs without them feeling like he had 2-ton weights attached, he would go out for his own little celebration: Ramen with a side of rolls. Mmmmm... But for now, Salzem went though Konoha, finding an out-of-the-way tree to nap in.

TWC: 2096

(Claiming 5000 Ryo, 5 stats, 2000 words toward Demon Cyclone Technique)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum