Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Fire Advance (Mission.) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fire Advance (Mission.)

Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:52 pm
It appeared that Risako had done more than she intended to, alongside Kasai's attack. Now the salamander, (it is a salamander right?) was pretty much one of those road kill lizards, dried up and scorched on the concrete. Except... this one is in water and what not, and it was scorched by ninja magic, not an over exposure of the sun. 

Anyway, Risako had a hard time deciding what to do, and would wait for Ryugia to kick his plan into motion and finish off the beast. 

[Stop yelling at meh!]
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:45 pm
A  smile touched Ryugia's lips. Risako, and Kasai had flawlessly executed what he had asked. The large creatures back was now facing him directly. He had to act quickly. The Salamander had unleashed some lightning attack at Kasai. His comrades had trusted him with this, and now he needed to hold up his end of the bargain. The entire scenario played through Ryu's mind in an instant. He would weave the hand signs, and take off at full speed, chidori in hand. He would run across the water, and up the back of the salamander. He would strike right at the brain stem, severing it, and taking the spark of life from the beast. A swift sadness did cross through his mind. Was it unfair for him to take it's life? Was it his place? Technique they had attacked it, not the other way around. Was there no other way? 

"No! I have to protect my friends, and the village. If this beast went on a rampage in the village there would be massive damage. I have to do this. I can lament over it's death later, after I prevent the deaths of my comrades... my friends."

Ryugia wove the 3 handsigns for chidori. Blue sparks sprang to life in his palm. His Sharingan eyes trained in on the spot he was aiming for. He concentrated chakra in his feet, and in a burst of speed took off (Speed=25+10 sharingan+10 chakra). He sprinted down the tree he was on, building up speed. He reached the water in a matter of seconds. He was pushing his body as hard as he could. He had never moved this fast before. It still wasn't even scratching risako's or salzem's speed, but if he could just push harder he might be able to pull off this attack. He had to grow as a shinobi, and now was the time to push forward, and become a stronger ninja. He finally hit the Salamander's tail. He ran straight up it, heading up it's back. It was nearly impossible to change direction while he was using chidori, but his sharingan offered a slight buffer zone, in reaction. He was channeling chakra into his feet so to stay not slip on the salamander's wet back. 

"There's a small chance that my lightning style is going to be conducted through all this water on his back. It might cause more damage, but it may also injure me. I am ready to take that chance though. For my friends, and for the village!" 

Ryugia made one last leap, pushing himself to as fast as he could manage. He came straight down on the spot he had targeted. He could see the gap between the spine and the skull, where the brain stem was vulnerable. It wasn't like it mattered any way. His jutsu would shear through bone if he needed it to. His aim was perfect as he brought his hand down, thrusting it into the soft flesh. ((Speed? help on this one?)) His hand had become a sword that could pierce anything, and it would not be stopped simple fleshy muscle. 

"Hraaaaaaaaa! CHIDORI! ONE THOUSAND BIRDS!" Ryugia cried as he completed his attack, and his plan came to the deciding moment. Would it work or fail? That was ultimately up to fate.

((TWC:2400))
Anonymous

Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:05 am
(I thought it was my turn but I appreciate yer enthusiasm)

Salzem had finished healing the burns left by the creature's lightning. It would leave one nasty scar arching up and down his right arm... Regardless, Salzem was up and ready to crush that Salamander. Perhaps even "show-off" as it were by using one of his newer A-Rank techniques. Salzem may be a dark, cold figure of a kid but he was still a kid with childish ideals.

Salzem looked up to find the beast on fire, dying off as the blaze consumed it's skin. Salzem knows that feeling all too well. However, unable to cope with the idea of defeat, It let off a lightning bolt aimed at Kasai. Ryugia had that gleam in his eye that said "It's time to do something important." His determination was painfully obvious as he weaved hand signs and lightning crackling to life in his palm. Salzem winced slightly as the technique reminded him of his friend, Isshin. Salzem snapped out of his inner thoughts  and sashed across the trees to get between Kasai and the bolt (Speed 80) He was just able to make it, sliding into position, slamming his fists together then bringing them back. Salzem then brought his fists forward in an extremely fast flurry of punches,  (Speed 130, Strength 120)  eventually getting an aura of fire  blazing around his knuckles, appearing as if a wall of fireballs instead of fists was in between a lightning bolt and Salzem's friend. The bolt struck his fists,  halting, sparks flying off every which way every time Salzem's blazing fists touched it. He felt electricity arc up his arms, dulling his nerves and slowing his arms. Salzem put more energy into his arms but they kept slowing. His hands seemed to soften from fists, to an almost open hand. Luckily, as soon as his arms gave out, the last of the electricity dispersed. Salzem dropped his arms, Lightning still crackling from them, spazzes arcing up and down his arms. If Risako or Kasai came by to help him, Salzem would shake his head to stared at what Ryugia was attempting.

"Don't worry about me." Salzem would say. "Help Ryugia! He could get himself killed!"

AP: 320

-40 Morning Peacock
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:05 am
((Kasai said it goes him Risako, me and the. You, so it was my turn, because you posted when you got back, and then Kasai went, Risako, and now me.))
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:07 am
((Come on Salzem T__T does no one have faith in me?))
Anonymous

Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:33 am
(there is the fact that your speed is 25 and that you are currently occupied with the Salamander, I don't know if it's a matter of faith.)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:53 pm
(Risa, Sal, what's your guy's total word count?)
Anonymous

Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:16 pm
I'm at 1654 now :b
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:34 pm
Oh boy. Looks like this will still go for a bit.
Anonymous

Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:35 pm
(I can just do a big post)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum